EU Council passes regulation to censor “terrorism content” within 1 hr

That’s right, boyz, the EU is at it again. Any company (incl. Jow Forums) that has user content that may amount to illegal terrorism (incl. right wing “domestic terrorism”) has to be taken down within 1hr after any member state police authority says so and reupload needs to be prevented through upload filters.

If this passes through the EU parliament, say goodbye to Jow Forums in Europe. No more EU flags.

Link is in German fm4.orf.at/stories/2952118/

Attached: 487F1032-0A2C-4D13-9FE4-B597C0B146AD.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2018/12/06/terrorist-content-online-council-adopts-negotiating-position-on-new-rules-to-prevent-dissemination/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WAIT WAIT WAIT IS THIS REAL. FIRST THE UN COMPACT SHIT NOW THIS. I WANT THE EU AND UN TO DIE

Good. I think if we are forced offline we will end up going back to school, looking for jobs and eventually end up getting GFs leading to marriages.

The EU is full of Niggers and I can't wait to sell arms to rebel groups.

It’s real. I couldn’t believe it, but they proposed it in September and just voted for it in the Council a few days ago.

consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2018/12/06/terrorist-content-online-council-adopts-negotiating-position-on-new-rules-to-prevent-dissemination/

>no more eu flags
oh no

The EU will require your extradition for your illegal terror comment. 30yrs of hard labor in thr Siberian wasteland is awaiting you.

“One Europe, one voice, one will, one shared consciousness. Resistance is futile.”

i really want you little shits to die in cancer, you will deserve it

No... You will have no platform to discuss your decreasing ability to live a normal life and make a living. then what

Blue Helmets get the bullet.

Why the FUCK would an American website be held to EU regulations? They can't possibly enforce this outside the EU. Good God they all need to be executed for doing this. Europe has a long ugly history of getting bloody for injustices, why not now? We know who is bad. Just kill the ones who push laws like this and let the rest live another day.

Hungary voted for this in the EU Council.

The EU regulation applies globally to any company that offers content in the EU. They can impose fines up to 4% of global revenues per offense. The EU has civil judgment enforcement rules with the US so EU fines can be enforced through US courts...

European Union
Soviet Union

both are totalitarian and has the word Union in it, is it pure coincidence? i think not.

At least soviets had guaranteed employment, collectively shared purpose for their toil and cultural sphere free from outside influence. They were free from this shit that market forces has to offer for us.

Betta vote wisely in the EU elections in 2019. Are these fuckers really that dumb though?

The question is, will Europeans sit and take it, or will we see a kind of yellow-vest pushback to this. I don't think it will, this doesn't indirectly affect the "normies" in the EU like gas prices do. It's lookin' bad senpaitachi.

That's not how international law works, newfriend

France is spearheading internet censorship in Europe.

>no more Jow Forums
O NO!

It is how it has been working for decades.

Every day is fewer reasons to not fert bomb globalists.

Attached: 1543823798870.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Sort your 54% demographics out before you chime in to white people politics

EMERGENCY FROGS BONGS 9CHAN IS UP!!!! ITS RUN BY A NEET FAGGOT WHO WANTS TO HELP YOU!!!!!!

jus get a vpn

>White people politics
>Being restricted to post memes

I'll pass.

Lol if breathing was made illegal Americans would suffocate

Yellow vests really got the jews kvetching it seems.

Attached: 1544277800502.jpg (614x414, 96K)

I hope I'll live to see them publicaly decapitated

VPN outlawed as cyber terrorist tool

Don't make me regret communism to what we have now.

EU parliament publishes questionable content. Take down when?

This

At least they have a "homeland" to run to.

Weird flex but ok.

>say goodbye to Jow Forums in Europe.

Nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: Seamus Fertilizer.jpg (374x767, 54K)

Can eurotards still use a VPN?

Q predicted this

Attached: q-whatjpg.jpg (1100x500, 52K)

>cultural sphere free from outside influence
You have absolutely no idea what are you talking about.

I can't wait to cleanse the Jewnited States and bring it back under control of the crown.

Attached: farage_the_absolute_madman.jpg (1438x829, 125K)

What do we have now? Unemployment? Lack of attachment to the society around us, alienation from all possible purpose and barely making a living while we see others living on completely different social strada? I would trade away everything I have just to live few years in that state long gone by now. To have higher purpose, coworkers and community around me. To be liberated from constant alienation and isolation to serve with purpose. Sure their state might have been horrible totalitarian state but at least it was theirs. They were at very least connected people free from worrying about the rent next month, whether or not they were going to get the job and could focus on far more important things in life.

I don`t think you would understand as English speaker since your state has never truly been free from American influence.

Good luck trying to do all that in this jew controlled world where every aspect of your life and country is subverted into the dirt so even your kids will inherent nothing

Then you don't understand either, since you speak English as well. Remember that Bong flags often hide foreigners, friendo, and stating that Communist culture was "free" of outside influence is just simply not true. People longed for that "outside influence" so much that they risked imprisonment just to get it.

Of course they wanted western goods, who would not want to wear jeans,enjoy the freedom that comes with wage slavery fearing falling behind your bills and praying that you can make it against almost all odds on near mathematical impossibility of finding stable employment,securing just enough assets to raise a family and retire if you`re extremely lucky.

and that was the same under Communism as well, except the state could took everything you had for no reason whatsoever, your life included, and if you were somehow successful, it made sure that your kids will suffer. And no jeans, at least not until the '80s. People used to look up to the USA in those times, you know.

no

At least they had a change at life and guaranteed minimum standard for it. Instead of having artificially limited number of students who would be accepted into universities you could count on your merits and they could carry you. I honestly don`t care if I don`t own any personal property having a toothbrush, change at employment in the field of my study and safety net would be far more than enough for me.

the crown is full of pedos