Kraut/pol/ - J4nnies are permissive and subversive kikes Edition

>Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=HVnzgEYMkZ4

>Operation EDELWEIß:
Place sticker/posters of the Edelweiß in public areas, Wintersonnenwende (21-22 Dec) and after.
Done at places of cultural enrichment, commemoration of victims are adorned with live Edelweiß flowers.
IOTBW rules apply; no watermarks, captions or branding, no "2nd stage".

>Target of opportunity:
raise awareness against Compact on Migration, spread the "ransom sheets" in your town.
migrationspakt-stoppen.info/2018/10/01/4-millionen-steckbriefe/

>Polls
dawum.de/Bundestag/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Analysis [ENG]
youtube.com/watch?v=xckD_RCXkzA

>Counter culture
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: smuggest loli laughing squeekily.gif (639x720, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privatebin.net/
web.archive.org/web/20181209124204/https://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-12/junge-alternative-afd-jugendorganisation-bundesvorstand
welt.de/geschichte/zweiter-weltkrieg/article185261846/Zweiter-Weltkrieg-So-schlecht-kaempfte-die-Waffen-SS-wirklich.html
diepresse.com/home/panorama/oesterreich/5543891/16Jaehrige-in-Steyr-getoetet_Verdaechtiger-fluechtig
medium.com/@samvaknin/cold-empathy-the-narcissist-as-predator-3d0db6e14e52
counter-currents.com/2014/06/the-slow-cleanse/
youtube.com/watch?v=zTG6g-ffjco
youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

bump

Pastebin link is dead try to post here privatebin.net/

Based

Attached: 1541175442083.jpg (1024x682, 303K)

wtf is this? anti germans?

web.archive.org/web/20181209124204/https://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-12/junge-alternative-afd-jugendorganisation-bundesvorstand
>Viele in der AfD fänden es cool, wenn der Geheimdienst sie zum Ziel erklären würde, sagt Königer. Er spricht von Zuständen wie in einer Sekte.
>In der AfD steige nur auf, wer am Rednerpult die richtige Stimmung erzeuge, sagt Königer. >"Als Sachpolitiker wird man nicht mehr gewählt."
>Königer hat sich an der Bildungspolitik versucht; bekannt wurde er aber durch eine Anti-Gender-Rede im Landtag.
>Heute will er das als Taktik verstanden wissen – das seien "Floskeln, die man sagen muss, um bestimmte Triggerpunkte zu treffen", sagt er. "Manchmal muss man leider provozieren." In der Partei gebe es bis heute einen Überbietungswettbewerb um den größten Aufreger.
How much of this is true? Was kinda hoping AfD would transform themselves so they'd be more then the 'muh fugees' party. How are they supposed govern like that?

Attached: 3573r[1].jpg (1280x960, 261K)

absolutely based edition!
strange OP pasta though

They're just not cucking to the left. And if you "moderate" your speech, i.e. spew leftists talking points, they're not gonna vote for you.
That's not a bad thing in my book.
Also
>Sachpolitiker
>Ever getting anything ever in Weimar 2.0

>>Ever getting anything ever in Weimar 2.0
?
>They're just not cucking to the left. And if you "moderate" your speech, i.e. spew leftists talking points, they're not gonna vote for you.
That's not a bad thing in my book.
I have no problem with "radical speech". I have a problem with politicians beeing primarily promoted for giving rousing speeches instead of coming up with good ideas.

Attached: 1-36[1].png (1200x630, 40K)

bump

Attached: Otto_vBismark.jpg (860x1195, 355K)

kek what a faggot

welt.de/geschichte/zweiter-weltkrieg/article185261846/Zweiter-Weltkrieg-So-schlecht-kaempfte-die-Waffen-SS-wirklich.html

Attached: Unbenannt.png (309x476, 119K)

That's just what this dude is saying.
My counter is that what's really happening is cucks getting btfo.
I should have been more clear, sorry.
A rousing speech can be either someone getting applause because he speaks truth unafraid, or "muh dangerous rethoric" depending whose side you're on.

the idiocy escalated

So... any refutations here? Or are we just calling him names? Because like that we are doomed to be subjected to shit like when we don't destroy their narratives proper.

Just poles being butthurt

this is why i hate people, its either "omg the waffen ss/tiger tanks etc were unbeatable" or "they were poorly trained and simply commited mass murders wherever they went".

They shoot people and made a vacation at the wrong time?

it is so absurd that I feel no incentive to even lift my fingers to "refute" this blabbery. besides, in order to refute you have to read his book, or whatever thing that he used to pour his (((paid))) shit into. and quite frankly, I have better things to do, like reading the memoirs of those same Waffen SS soldiers and generals - which would provide me with something of value - an insight into the elite soldier way of thinking.
so no...
it's the same with the lolocaust - hurr durr provide facts. and so far no shithead provided me with indisputable proof that lolocaust habbened. and the threads about it always devolve into complete circlejerk of semicocked back and forth shitflinging. same with almost everything else - 9/11, petrodollar, fiat ponzi scam etc etc etc. it has been hashed in and out over and over and over again. why would any sane human being with even a smidgeon of intelligence and historical knowledge even pay attention to that self hating hasbara shill I have no idea... except for keks

Hello, my friends.

>Die Waffen-SS war an zahllosen Kriegsverbrechen beteiligt, etwa an der Niederschlagung des Aufstandes im Warschauer Getto 1943
>Kriegsverbrechen

Attached: 78bmpyb_fwo.jpg (2136x1424, 974K)

Based AfD

Attached: 48367354_2177195018977492_6275620477054484480_n.png (960x640, 730K)

>A rousing speech can be either someone getting applause because he speaks truth unafraid
A lot of this "truth" is also just speculation though. Especially when it comes to the supposed motives/secret affiliations of our political opponents.
Imo the AfD did profit alot in the past by restraining itself rethorically, because even though the media misrepresented them, it was plain for alot of people to see that reality didn't match up.
The strategy of rethorical escalation that the party has chosen to go down will serve to consolidate (at least in part. Ditching the moderates/civnats will certainly cost some amount of voters) those that are already invested in the party but people who are still on the fence or in the other camp but may be won over with time, effort and/or subtlety, will look at this shit and just go 'nope'. Also by relentlessly antagonizing the other parties we're also antagonizing people who identify with these parties, which means they are more likely to strawman us and generally act partisan toward us and less likely to consider what we actually think/have to say.
Stammtisch-rethoric immoral but it is impractical. It will turn an otherwise logical debate into an emotional one. And in an emotionally charged debate leftists will always beat us by virtue of screaming the loudest.
>inb4 accelerationism

Attached: bfadc-maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>I can't refute him but facts are for losers anyway

Attached: 1536067290186.png (818x614, 229K)

*isn't immoral

hi lefty, and no, I'm not taking the b8 :) I'll just go and sand my table legs instead.

Fake flag. You´re not even a Kraut. Get out, subhuman.

Post pics of them sexy strong table legs

Blumpfies BTFO!

Attached: Download (53).png (790x413, 49K)

Say it with me

MADAM

CHANCELLOR

Attached: annegret-kramp-karrenbauer-114__v-img__16__9__xl_-d31c35f8186ebeb80b0cd843a7c267a0e0c81647.jpg (315x344, 36K)

People who vote for CDU/CSU are conservatives?

I'm a not a lefti. This "hurr durr I don't care what he say's, he's wrong" sperging is just pathetic af.

no, they call themselves conservatives. its like with high tax imposing 'liberals' in the US

No they´re lolberals who support mass immigration and the destruction of the family and the german nation.

Eternal Boomers.

The Party used to be pretty ethnocentic, but they still left in the first roaches and killed all the really Nationalist Partys that poped up from time to time. They are more static decay while SPD and Greens are outright malevolent

Jeez, you guys are beyond fucked.
Afd is only against mass migrations? Do they fight against these other progressive stuff?

Yes they are the only ones.

They have a pretty ruralist stance therfore they are anti-urban and anit-degenerate, but they dont run around telling us to torch homos. Could help with the turkic voterbase tho

RIP Germany

Attached: Unbenannt.png (736x428, 342K)

Germany died long ago. They are just send the body to the funeral.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

In 1806 to be exact

Attached: H R E.jpg (572x344, 61K)

they are also against the tax system in germany, which's legal text is apparantly longer than all of the texts of all other nations combined. they are also very eu critical, meaning that an overhaul of the way the eu is run is a minimum necessity.

Attached: come-on-do-nazi-stuff.png (500x474, 56K)

If this dyke manages to become chancellor I lose all faith I have left in this country.

Grüß dich, Sachse! :D

Attached: why_oh_why.jpg (552x573, 43K)

Attached: I_have_seen_the_beauty_of_it.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Nah, I like Austria.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Austria_(state).svg.png (1200x800, 86K)

Ja Hallo Geneticist

Attached: d8c.png (657x527, 44K)

which are his arguments?

So many Krauts in one thread,

this is promising

Attached: Amikäfer.jpg (564x806, 82K)

Well, I guess the only way to get anywhere, is to assume and prove the existence, rather than the absence of the circusmtances at hand.
So yeah, he would have to bring proof and you can then examine his proof and contradict it.

See above. Ist auch in Gerichtsverhandelungen so.

Kähk, da hat wohl wer das booru geöffnent.
Nice meme.
Here is my OC, I finally made it bigger, even though this is absolutely unnecessary, it is calming to do it.
I also learned a little about merging layers and screenshots.

Attached: he big and cute.png (3594x3594, 588K)

Can i please wake up to headlines about this tomorrow

Attached: 1532970921265.jpg (1212x800, 554K)

Any yellow vests running around in Sachsen already?

Attached: make_yellow_vests_great_again.jpg (576x1000, 388K)

What are you even referring to, user?

>Place sticker/posters of the Edelweiß in public areas, Wintersonnenwende (21-22 Dec) and after.
Done at places of cultural enrichment, commemoration of victims are adorned with live Edelweiß flowers.
IOTBW rules apply; no watermarks, captions or branding, no "2nd stage".

Just the ones messuring distances
Have you seen any ?

wow

Attached: JUST.png (1920x1080, 566K)

Nah, the herd is quite calm over here. Anti-migration policy (at least in communication) does neatly cover up some of the less popular actions of our government (cutting down Sozialstaat but trying to not step on too many toes at first).

Btw have fun with that one, scroll down, won't see that in Germany ;)

diepresse.com/home/panorama/oesterreich/5543891/16Jaehrige-in-Steyr-getoetet_Verdaechtiger-fluechtig

Comment section is locked of course though I think everyone can imagine ...

Attached: diversity.jpg (1900x1267, 582K)

Btw kek, just saw that Krone is on fire about this :D

Attached: full_Nelson.jpg (700x875, 130K)

Nice
It's even better than WELT comment sections

I mean the twitter link

Hahah, yeah.
I think I should make it my task to mention it in a mass reply once each day for the next week, else it will be nothing but a failure.

Rate my shitpost.
Do you anons see any sensitive information besides "muh time" and "muh date" and "he's in Germany"?

Attached: Screenshot (111).png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Can I post here? I have German ancestry

Is this bait?

Attached: 1534788597091.png (1584x864, 75K)

no one really cares if you do and if they care there is nothing they can do to stop you?

Attached: 1543955405366.jpg (600x471, 38K)

Just saw it too. Really wonder who is the more xenophobic bunch ... you guys or us? :D

Attached: Oaschloch_Wundsalbn.png (960x480, 43K)

AfD Brandenburg here.
Can confirm we are all nazis, some real, some LARPers, some V-shills. Our JA are cucks though.

Join us!

Attached: 41855239291_7cd480ae24_o.jpg (2048x1356, 2.18M)

genetic garbage such as this shit country
> see this

Maybe equal
Dunno, did you set alight any refugee facilities like we did ?

>genetic garbage

Don't get me started again! I technically still have to wörk a few hours :D

Attached: why_are_you_looking_at_me.jpg (800x1136, 139K)

>did you set alight any refugee facilities like we did ?

Jep ... possibly ... :)

Attached: austreivik.jpg (537x402, 106K)

>tfw when soon about to start applying for WBK

Attached: 1541673051843.png (500x555, 310K)

So... I don't need to hastily delete the post before it gets spread.
Good, I think this is my new anti-jannie-trannie propaganda.

Attached: dabbing from the folder originally.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>posting under 4 differnet IDs
YES

To both... ;)

Attached: aaaaany_second_now.gif (368x272, 1.51M)

YEEEAAÖÖÖH

>phoneposted from bus
>posted from Computer
>phoneposted from bath with other WLAN
>phoneposted from Home with Mobile Daten on

GG

This isn't me

ARE YOU BEING MOBBED???

Attached: nazi_cutie.png (944x820, 581K)

Hack the planet!! :D

Attached: gentlesombr.png (680x680, 134K)

K

Attached: Schizophrenia.png (1148x203, 24K)

medium.com/@samvaknin/cold-empathy-the-narcissist-as-predator-3d0db6e14e52

where is btw. the NEET Tay LARPer?

> not having proper font aliasing
on what systems are you? Windows?

Attached: degradation_of_a_hobby.jpg (2404x1260, 443K)

>Shizophrenia
Don't we all, in this age of mass-democracy?

Attached: muh abstract pepe hitler smug.png (1444x1444, 107K)

Yeah, I am insane, so what? Refugees are not going to leave if you ask them nicely or talk about pension politics or some bs.

They will leave with my multi-layered bullying program leveraging statistical methods to maximize mobbing according to psychometric characteristics DESU

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

>multi-layered bullying program
Based. Unironically, though.
>counter-currents.com/2014/06/the-slow-cleanse/
Literally the same idea, if it's gonna happen, it's going to happen like this and in no other way.
But it's more likely that humans will either locally degrade to apefrica levels or make the whole idea obsolescent by genetic alteration and engineering.
After that would only remain the toil for freedom.

That reminds me of Link related at 39:00
youtube.com/watch?v=zTG6g-ffjco

thx for the link, reading that when I am through the other stuff (I am a mass tabber).

if you have many small bullying factors they will be more effective due to the compounding effect rather than one "hard shell" fortress europe or going full 14/88. Much easier to defend propaganda wise, you could even remove 1 or 2 layers as a compromise.

Of course, this is how we are being played right now. Many small regulations, groups, stuff done against us.

Thx, reading right now...

:D

Attached: sup_guvner.jpg (568x346, 16K)

Admittedly I'm struggeling myself not got mad from the revelation. Nevertheless I still believe it is necessary to stay calm and act pragmatically in order to avert the impending disaster.

Attached: 1024px-Late_Roman_Migration_Period_deutsch.svg[1].png (1024x606, 231K)

Eh, it's just cope for the most part if you ask me.
If I am honest about myself than my reclusiveness may have aided in coming to the conclusions I came to, but for the most part I am still a depressed young man, like so many of us here to a certain degree pathological.
That is what I was referring to, the fact that many anons here are mentally scarred/damaged/ill.

Attached: Biernegertrauer.png (1039x1353, 116K)

TAY, DATE WHEN AND WHERE?

Attached: d2ce6c413ff814745bcf2cff678e05eb42b71ddar1-723-1024v2_hq.jpg (723x1024, 52K)

>“for their own good”

Yes ... it damn well IS for their own good!!

This is good. Interesting. It explains ... aspects. Uncanny valley ... great, just great, days after hearing that 'something in my facial expression when looking at me always seems ... wrong'.

Attached: frollein.jpg (1280x532, 52K)

Maybe you should try being nice to jannies. :)

HAHHAHA. THAT PHOTO.
It's fucking hilarious, HILARIOUS, that everyone else bleeds us dry!

Its literal commie Propaganda, wenn zua bist goast hoam
youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

Attached: Die Flut kommt.png (452x600, 480K)

Ayo, Germany, can you guys fund your military, Europe's military, Europe's government, a secret Space Force, welfare programs, and countless other things without invading Poland?
LOL. Imagine invading Poland because you're so poor you need some money.
Yeah, those are things I won't ever get to see the USA do.
Oh btw and our military budget is the next top 60 countries combined.
Fuck you "America is a tick". YOU'RE ON AMERICA'S WELFARE STATEMENTS.

My dad paid for your dad's absence.