Why is there a media blackout on France?

There was daily propaganda everywhere when riots occurred in China, Libya, Iraq, etc..., but it is completely quiet when it comes to France. Why?

Attached: 128798572.jpg (950x1188, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/france-yellow-vests-protest-movement-is-causing-political-instability.85293/page-14
youtu.be/bSNkO0JWdYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because its not a riot organized by the deepstate but the opposite.
And they are afraid.

They're afraid

Because anything that threatens the status quo isn't published; it's addressed.

>Trump approval rating 45-50% - Media: Everyone hates Blumpfffffff IMPEACH
>Macron approval rating 60% - 18% in less then a year - Media: Silence and "Those protesters are from the far right"

Because nothing will come of this

bump

There has never been a revolution that wasn’t organized by some elites. Learn from history you dumb frog.

Let me know when Trump start selling arms to the rebels.

NATO. Burgers can't allow frogs to get out.

China gunned down 20,000 students

Normally you'd be correct.

But in France there is about to be one...

You need to shut it down already

Attached: russiankgb.png (1329x601, 128K)

They are afraid because they dont control it. That's how you know the movement is grassrooted and real

Once them vests get on boats and stop shipping traffic then they will be really scared
Mostly

Attached: 1543270512024.jpg (620x285, 79K)

This not a revolution but riots you dumb faggot. And riots are often done by people out of anger, as it is the case here.

>this time it will be a REAL revolution guys
Come the fuck on. All this revolutionary nonsense has utterly doomed our previously glorious civilization to destruction. Prove me wrong.

Neofaggots have become experts in kgb lmao

but this one isn't organized by (((those))) elites and (((they))) are afraid

Is that resetera?

where are the guillotines?

Attached: 1342134.jpg (224x369, 22K)

It isn’t a revolution yet, yes. However they do have literal guillotines lined up and they want to overthrow the government. It’s getting pretty fucking close to a revolution.
>And riots are often done by people out of anger, as it is the case here.
So you don’t think there are any rational reasons behind these protests whatsoever? Just people being angry?

You were time and time again in a previous thread a few days ago. You are the royalist idiot, aren't you ?

How do you know it’s not Jewish elites organizing it?

I participated in two threads, does that somehow disqualify my argument?
>You are the royalist idiot, aren't you ?
Define “royalist” and no, I’m not an idiot.

it's just about taxes silly goy

Listen dumb nigger. I know what it is since i ama part of it, and spoke with many people in the crowd.
We want less taxes on workers, and have decent wages. Its not a revolution because there is, i majority, no one asking for one. We want changes. For now.
Now stop pretending to know anything from the other side of the atlantic and shut up.

Its you.
Seething. Kek.

taxes you say or maybe migrants?

Attached: 15325235.jpg (2000x2000, 1.51M)

>jews organizing riots asking the opposite of their goals
Definitly a complete moron.

yes
resetera.com/threads/france-yellow-vests-protest-movement-is-causing-political-instability.85293/page-14

Seems like some french are fighting back against the globalists

Attached: 1243243254.jpg (583x854, 169K)

>I know what it is since i ama part of it, and spoke with many people in the crowd.
That is literally not an argument.
>We want less taxes on workers, and have decent wages. Its not a revolution because there is, i majority, no one asking for one.
Do you think that when revolutions occur the majority is always backing them, or even carrying them out? Are you actually stupid? Have you ever read anything about any Communist revolution?
>Now stop pretending to know anything from the other side of the atlantic and shut up.
>other side of the atlantic
what
Me? Seething? Why should I be? Or are you seething?

You know why

it's called a right-wing riot in Germany, I have no clue why. Must be because Macron is the established Soros/Finance puppet.

Attached: a4153626967_16.jpg (700x700, 69K)

According to the pol narrative, Jews want the “West” to collapse and simultaneously want Communist governments to get into power. So I don’t see how this would be in opposition to those goals.

Well you are right.
The meme-plex that has taken control of humanity is indeed elite.
The real winner of this victory is the frog god.

It's the memes.
A leaderless revolution user.

Because we are also willing to have the west collapse just to spite everyone.

nope, number of casualties was 100-200

the 20000 number is a very new fabrication, created like this year

What absolute cancer.
Why are they so afraid of populism?
>Oh no, elected officials might do what the majority wants them to do!

Attached: pop.png (775x250, 22K)

Macron is pulling out the guns

Attached: 15435312.jpg (1798x925, 214K)

Memes are definitely the most important part, but it’s the elites and the would-be elites of tomorrow that instill the memes into the population and get it to parrot and carry them out. The NPCs don’t act on their own.

Based

Didn't this happen after the police started taking gas masks and eye protection from protesters as well?

France need to get smart. Collapse their corrupt govt by bypassing it completely.

Attached: oibaguettes.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Your about to joke, but it's us user.
Also, the meme-plex has stolen all our wills.
We are in the middle of a legit lovecraftian horror situation.

The memes have taken control.

Literally.

We are now all puppets to the memes.

Or should I say we always have been

Fuck off moron with your shitty pilpul.
We know what we are and what we do, and why.
Fuck off.

Does it really take six french police officers to take down one protestor?

Attached: 15352356236.jpg (1629x904, 247K)

See

It isn’t a joke if your meaning of the word meme lines up with mine, which is ‘idea’. The hierarchy goes somewhat like this: memes > elites > would-be elites and public “intellectuals” > general population

Have no clue myself, I am just trying to catch up on everything having been off the net for just a few days and now France is burning.

>the memes control the elites and are not aimed at influencing public opinion
Fuck off pilpul

Are you upset? Or shall I say, seething?

Theyre already blaming it on the russians

Attached: Swimmies_meat.jpg (833x500, 49K)

Was she an qt? Now she'll never find a bf

Attached: 1465739503949.jpg (388x380, 38K)

Ok we are on the same page.
Except one problem: memes are sentient.
Not sapient, but sentient.

You mistake, you are thinking meme as in what we do here, I'm talking self replicating idea.

Attached: 313E047E-8ED9-47E4-9035-4053B002DA4F.jpg (1065x1116, 331K)

>i come to spamm pilpul in every thread, but i am not seething
>no u
Ahahahaha

fpbp

It really seems like news has slowed down in an inorganic way.
>not wanting qt 3.14 punished gf

The elites are guided by the memes. They then spread the memes among the general population, but they never disclose the full version of any particular meme. Just whatever it takes to rile up the crowds and fulfill their own ends.

Even the official number say at least 1000 silly chicom

To wit; notice how even now the symbolism is there; the "frogs" are staging a full scale revolving that is actually spreading.

The meme-plex is self aware to a disturbing extent.

t. nocoiner

Attached: 26547625476257.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Again wrong, they are not making choices anymore.
No human has made an actual choice for as long as we have been self-aware.

Even now this statement is a mere collection of memes!

because they are not supporting it/macron was jewish pawn already and didn't do anything against them

This. (((They))) realized none among them paid for or organized this riot and suddenly became terrified. The Anarchists in Black are an old tactic of theirs, incite violence in a riot by manipulating crowd psychology. This time the violence was spontaneous, and that scares the shit out of them.

I keep repeating this, but I think only the people who understand how it works get it.
BTC was turned into (((BTC))). The original intention was to create an international, decentralized currency. (((They))) deliberately crippled the tech so that this could not happen.
BTC is very far down the list of cryptos I'd recommend the French use.

The fuck are you still talking about if this whole yellow movement was pictured on Rothschild's Economist when, in 2017?

Attached: leadeconomist2.jpg (438x380, 61K)

>you are mistaking the thing with the exact same thing.
Day of intellectuals.
No the elites are guided by solid goals in line with their interest Mr Pilpul.
Then they implement these goals through social engineering, corrupting governments and economic pressure.
Fail again.

If you are so wise, why don’t you disprove and or refute my terrible “pilpul”? Surely a fool like me isn’t hard to refute at all, but yet you sit there and throw out nothing but insults and seemingly illogical statements. Are you trying to deceive me by concealing your true dialectical skills? Please, I must know.

These globalist nigger faggits are scared to death

Attached: 1544277656551.jpg (921x915, 79K)

It's a stand alone complex.
The conditions exist within individuals to become revolutionaries.
By applying the correct keys no leader is needed.

The memes are causing humanity to evolve.
Technology has also played a role.

Satoshi's VISION

Attached: 8763478462378468.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

your memes are as terrible as your currency

I do it often Mr Pilpul.
See Wall of text of nonsense can be dismissed in one sentence you know.

Thank you for giving me your wise opinion. The elites sure must be powerful then. What makes you think that they don’t have this situation under firm control?

If she wore an eyepatch and put on some decent muscle that would be exactly my type.

I cannot feel shame for I am a collection of memes. As are you. As is everyone.

Remember under normal conditions not believing in free will causes abti-social behavior, but in knowing this, you can route around via a workaround and avoid being damaged by the meme.

We are all meme-plexes.

Remember that you can still be a vessel for those choices, even if they are not your own you should defend them.

Why?
I could give some silly reason about its what your built for, but irl its just why not?
Protect your memes anons, and destroy enemy sets of memes!!!!

fuck your bullshit ''exuces'' frog. Western are known for being the biggest hypocrites ever. I hope France collapses and stand behind the long line of Syrian of refugees in Germany.

Hi Trudeau

You finally realized that this website is merely panam et circenses just to pacify and monitor us?
The website was acquired by the FBI in 2012 as part of the plea deal between Christopher "moot" Poole and the federal gov't. The physical servers were relocated and given to a subcontractor. The moderation of several boards (as of 2012) was handed over to LEA.
Several think tanks operate and several institutes test their tournament based computational algorithms on the boards.
GUID actively scrubs and monitors Jow Forums as of 2016.

Rise and shine.

>bottom image isn't even from yellowjacked swoletest
at least make your memes factual, enough good pictures of what's happening out there, don't be lazy and let cunts discredit your point because you picked the first cool image Google spit out at your generic search terms

Because they know what the riot is all about and they're afraid of it.
With China, Russia, Libya... the (((elites))) who own media want it. How Americans (and the other way) thought their enemy was Soviet, to middle east terrorists, and now the pitting China vs USA (who helped Chinese gov stealing intellectual properties, and then who own media that paint Chinese negatively, and who are trying to penetrate China and take hold of key positions like in USA) Because they don't want peace, they want wars, making 2 sides hating each other, while they take hold of both sides.
France want to protest against those elites, so no media coverage.

They have. And they do nothave this in control, which makes them angry. Thats what i am saying Mr Pilpul.

Kinda poor quality if that's what's happening.
Never forget that mere men run the government not gods.

Haven't seen much claiming right or left. Though I've seen a few trying to make out like these are just whiny middle class wankers annoyed about the gas tax. Rather than the whole eroding of their values by progressive faggots and corporate shills

Nope just a weeb that has watched jormungand a few too many times.

>blablabla i hate frogs
Great contribution there spurdo

Dude remember if you get a collapse you get to kill shitskin!

So they can control entire governments, much of the world’s finances, seemingly have enough funds to hire private armies, have the ability to both subvert and cause revolutions all over the world, but some yellow boys in Paris are too much of a match for them? Is this what you are saying?

Ohhh, Hang on

WE ALL STAND TOGETHER
(The frog chorus)

Win Or Lose, Sink Or Swim
One Thing Is Certain We'll Never Give In
Side By Side, Hand In Hand
We All Stand Together

Play The Game, Fight The Fight
But What's The Point On A Beautiful Night?
Arm In Arm, Hand In Hand
We All Stand Together

Keeping Us Warm In The Night
La La La La
Walk In The Night
You'll Get It Right

Win Or Lose, Sink Or Swim
One Thing Is Certain We'll Never Give In
Side By Side, Hand In Hand
We All Stand Together

youtu.be/bSNkO0JWdYU

Attached: oy veyed.gif (333x188, 3.86M)

Because they see that if frogs are willing to getting into a bloody conflict over taxes....
....What the fuck do you think 50 million Trump loving, gun owning Americans will do if/when Trump gets impeached over a fake Russia conspiracy?

There will be blood.

Attached: HAPPENING.jpg (960x767, 148K)

Yeah dude. I’m sure you have a specific new cryptocurrency that you’d love to see adopted by an entire nation of people. Nobody is that retarded no matter how hard you shill.

That bottom picture comes from Paris a couple of years ago. Just a reminder that riots happen in France all the time and that it's not as big a deal as you're all making it out to be.

Their armageddon is when people stop paying taxes. Its all about taxcattle everything else is to keep cattle pacified. Tax riot is defcon 1 happening for them.

>What the fuck do you think 50 million Trump loving, gun owning Americans will do if/when Trump gets impeached over a fake Russia conspiracy?

Fuck all, aside from complaining in front of their TVs about dem ebil satanic communist libruls impeaching BASED Trump

>people cant revolt unless someone tells them to
>revolts are not dangerous
>rulers do not fear revolts and their power is not what we allow them to have by engineered consent
Kek