Why are we against cross dressers?

Think about it. They naturally clean the gene pool, they aren't really hurting anybody, and they make it easier to get pussy. Someone explain to me why cross dressing is considered a bad thing other than the cross dressers pathetic family that raised them being shamed.

Attached: 1544200045226.jpg (1280x1920, 796K)

It's the people who encourage and normalize them that should be purged.

Attached: DRAG-QUEEN-STORY-HOUR-640x480.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Western birthrates are already below survival levels.
Mudslime fucks like rabbits and have 8 kids each.

Femboys don't reproduce and are gender traitors.

You make it sound like it's genetics rather than brainwashing and chemical castration, which is what it actually is. People's genetics didn't suddenly change over the course of a decade to suddenly make half of young people suddenly decide to cut off their dicks. That's not how genetics works.

Pretty sure that's Sabrina Lynn: not a cross-dresser. Why don't you post a full on nightmare-fuel drag queen to support your point instead of a idealic female?
Participation in, upholding, and celebrating the qualities that produces a functional & thriving society are necessary for a future.
We can tolerate these things out of sight. Allowing them to be celebrated by the very nature of being subversive was a very grievously corrosive error.

Attached: aaaaaaa.jpg (1001x566, 139K)

But I mean, aren't white birth rates being low just a meme? Pretty much every man in my family has about 5-10 children with the same woman.

Also please explain. Isn't is Jewish psychologist literally forcing children to become female?

Attached: ED4F941F-5AB0-4D6E-9FB6-4489E472DAB9.jpg (834x1196, 89K)

>gender traitors
Sorry i joined the wining team

Attached: 20181106_153743.jpg (750x556, 238K)

It's because they're hideous and not human.

Attached: This is the entire lgbt.jpg (3114x4437, 1.3M)

Go take your delusions off a cliff somewhere.

Those people aint trans

I don't care if you wear your wife's panties just keep it a secret and pump out two kids.

Boo fucking hoo. So what do you call what snow niggers did to the native Americans? "Culturing"? If a cum skin is as pathetic as a subhuman, then they aren't white as far as I'm concerned.

Ain't a delusion
Snip snip
(I banked my sperm before transition)

Attached: 20181210_012059.jpg (720x1061, 215K)

you will look at your body in 10 years and kill yourself.

I'm 30, as i see it ive aged well already

You look very pretty! Show us more pics of your pussy please

No

Attached: 1499196380039.png (553x430, 363K)

Based kike.

If you freak out over seeing maggots then you've never been hunting and aren't even a man

>It's the people who encourage and normalize them that should be purged.
in that case you probably should shoot yourself

>paying thousands of dollars to chop your dick and balls off because tv jews told you the future is female

W E W

let's fug, i have a large penis

>disgust is the same as panicking
back to the first grade with you

bluepill me on the neovagina. is it similar to a real one in term of feeling

Have you ever had a dick spurt in your neo vag in a nice hotel room on the beach after a fancy dinner? I don't think you have. It's pretty fucking nice getting screwed as a woman in the missionary position.

Kindly get off my lawn, nigger.

Attached: whitey.png (485x598, 420K)

>those hips and thighs
>shoulders widening out of frame
fucking funniest post I've seen in a hot minute, thanks faganon

Attached: marty.png (944x937, 1.6M)

Yeah, because 30 isn't old. Like I said, give it 10 years. The pain, physically and mentally is gonna break you.

My bf says i clamp more than his ex and she was a real chick and tight

hnnng

Attached: file.png (700x1050, 1.07M)

>he plans on living past age 40

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Based heeb.
The tranny faggots are really victims in this whole story.
The promoters of the degeneracy get the rope, but the trannies only deserve a good beating imo.

Attached: cureforthat.jpg (500x403, 28K)

A drag queen isn't the same thing and if you feign ignorance you're just another divisive (((person)))

do you have to dilate it forever or is it temporary

>as a woman

A eunuch on pills made of pregnant horse piss with an expensive crotch wound is not a woman.

>The pain
What pain? Female privilege is literally the best thing to have happened to me personally. People get doors for me, pay for my stuff, coddle me when i slip up.
Only draw back of living as a woman is men assume im fucking stupid when in reality I used to be pretty alpha and a mechanic from 15 to 22 years old.

Name?

Temp, after a year regular sex is all i need to keep it in good shape

People irl assume im a chick and refer to me as such exclusively

Bullshit bottom surgery turns out terribly most times.

hehe no

Attached: file.png (1280x1920, 3.19M)

Crossdressers are the epitome of male degeneracy.

Seeing them hug gave me stress / disgust. I quickly scrolled down to the text. Good text but the picture needs to be removed it's too disgusting.

did you have lot of genital dysphoria pre-everything or did it grew after hrt?
were you a little scared pre-op or confident?

i agree, I love them. It's a bad thing for mental health and all that though. I love them while admitting it's bad for them individually and society in general.

Still I love them and could feel full blown romantic love for them just as I would a woman, even if they are pre-op

Thanks for making me work. Sabrina Lynn.

Attached: zishy-12.jpg (800x1200, 313K)

>It's the people who encourage and normalize them
you mean your people?

It was in the 5th post.

>Fridgebody

Lmao nobody would ever find you attractive.

Show the axe wound or gtfo

Fuck off you faggot. God this site is shit

Ahhh I skipped it because it had a cross dresser faggot in it lel

this

I'm straight and while I'm not retarded to think that some men aren't attractive, and that sexuality can be fluid, the thought of kissing a man is about as disgusting to me as shitting in a toilet - speaking as a pajeet of course

Reasonable.

All the images you have seen of it are from old ass hons, aka guys that had the snip after masculinizing on testosterone until they turned 50

Can we get a close up on the vag? Interested in seeing how those things turn out.
We get constant spams of meat-hook MTF surgeries, would be informative to see how a decent one looks like.

Better start by shooting yourself

I posted it. Not doing spread eagle for free unless you wanna doordash me a western bacon cheeseburger from carls jr since im too stoned to drive

I am curious on how your genitals turned out. I have this image of something that looks like a tomahawk chop and I am curious if it actually looks good.

Attached: tasty.jpg (456x456, 46K)

This. All degenerates and kikes supporting this should be gased. Based Israeli fighting the kike opression.

>doordash
damn I straight up learned about this only just now from a tranny on Jow Forums

i'll never forget this moment

You never heard of it? Its like fucking room service for your house. Shit is bonkers. And yeah even though its very thotish of me yeah I've traded nudes for food/amazon wish list

Maggots are less disturbing and disgusting than faggots

You seem to have a comfy life, I envy your success and am glad things turned out well for you.

>They naturally clean the gene pool
many of these degenerates end up fathering children

I'd like to say that makes sense, but that means I mightve actually been taken in by some bullshit.

Attached: images(9).jpg (388x130, 12K)

Aw thanks. You can do it too you know. I started transition at 25 years old.

all of you will burn in hell for enabling this bullshit

kill yourself faggot, you're not a woman, nor are you a man, you're a disfigured abomination in the eyes of God and all those who haven't been blinded by Jewry

Nah, biology is against me in that regard. If it weren't for that I'd have tried years ago. It's always refreshing to see positive stories instead of the usual doom and gloom, I hope you manage to inspire others that have a chance.

burn in hell faggot

I probably would if such a place existed, but thankfully it doesn't. I thought toothpaste was supposed to be cool and refreshing, what's got you all hot and bothered?

Hell is real and you will burn there

>Hell is real
Proof?

it's real easy, just take a shotgun and blow your fucking brains out

Think logically please. That doesn't prove hell is real. Just because an ancient jew saw a volcano once doesn't mean hell is real you kike fuck

your words have no weight here you retarded faggot
you literally mutilated your body because you thought you weren't born in the right body
you're insane

no wonder you think there's no judgement, it's because you fear it. hell is very real and the pain you'll suffer in this life when you realize what you've done to yourself will be nothing to the excruciating agony of burning in hellfire

>AIDS
>Not fulfilling their basic obligation as a human being
>Their faggotry spreads and infects others easily

That enough for you?

least you banked your sperm i guess

Attached: 94101048.jpg (1085x1217, 205K)

Poo in the loo is not enough. Need to be a fag as well.

Attached: 1543948747931.jpg (400x500, 54K)

come on pol lets vote is this worse looking or better looking than sarrah silverman?

The problem is that it's popular and dumb ass teens will get suckered into it to prove what an individual they are/rebel. Unlike listening to shitty music or even doing some drugs getting fucked in the ass or taking estrogen will screw you over for life.

I actually don't have a thing against crossdressers.
If that makes them happy that's fine.
Forcing that shit on kids or trying to normalize sex change operations are different issues.

OP is in the closet

What did he mean by "easier to get pussy" you're fucking a dude in a dress. It's bad behavior that should be shamed.

>Why are we against cross dressers?
Ever heard of the trans panic laws? These people are mentally ill, once they reach a "passable" look they will want to live as their desired gender and will try to get emotionally involved with someone and later spring their birth genitalia on them.

“Wow what a good jew”
“I forgive you for 911”
Kill yourself.

Agreed

This is an excellent thread.

I ain't about to kinkshame a guy but don't do that in public that's weird.

Attached: i-kira-yoshikage-just-want-a-quiet-life-but-i-3499703.png (500x585, 167K)