Stefan Molynoux thinks you cant transfer organs between people with different skin colours

>Stefan Molynoux thinks you cant transfer organs between people with different skin colours

what the fuck

Attached: pac09bhfsc321.jpg (469x766, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954674/
sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-to-find-life-saving-transplant-matches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha. Is this real?

He’s right, you know

Among other attributes that generally must match, I'm sure skin color similarity and possibility of organ match is pretty highly correlated though simply because of the genetic background similarity in matching candidate pools.

no he's fucking not

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954674/

yes
>I'm not wrong because ackshually

Attached: NHeLowA.jpg (1874x2048, 202K)

>memeflag

He actually is you brainlet. The likelihood a donor match will be another race is low.

This is not something I've ever thought of before.
The internet gives completely conflicting medical 'research' and 'proof', so who the fuck really knows?

My skin grafts worked out fine

Attached: 52365.jpg (400x235, 36K)

He is. You know how difficult is is for a mixed race person to find organ transplants and bone marrow transplants? I hope you don’t think that’s racist, it’s genetics.
sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-to-find-life-saving-transplant-matches

It doesn't work for bone marrow transplant and some others. He fucked up by specifically saying organs.

You are less likely to have a good match with different races than within the same race. This is a fact.

>I'm wrong so I'll say you Googled it

Attached: 1542439287199.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

The organ rejection rate between races is very very high. This is why Jews in Israel rush to harvest organs from dead Palestinians instead of their Eastern European sex slaves because their DNA is a better match.

Oh, so a doctor would want an organ from the same race because there is a better chance of survival.

This cunt needs to shut up and make another Fable

Even for general organs it doesn't work often especially if you're taking between whites and niggers.

For bone marrow it can get complicated between a Hungarian and a Brit.

Thank God for the sickle cell.

>skin colours
everytime

and the likelihood of a match with a member of your family is higher than it would be with a Nordic ubermench you never met

His absolutist speech fucked him up

you can't, mixed kids have it the worst, since neither parent can give them a transplant if something were to happen, because the kid is essentially a hybrid

>The likelihood a donor match will be another race is low.
>Stefan Molynoux thinks you *cant* transfer organs between people with different skin colours
Did you forget that low probability doesn't equal impossibility or some shit? If it's been done at all, ever, in the entirety of the human race, his statement (which is an absolute) is factually incorrect.

does this prove a genetic difference?

he quoted the result

>essentially a hybrid
like a mule or liger? that's sterile because of the parents differing chromosomes?
you're full of illogical shit

checked and keked

Attached: 1544023490145.jpg (474x474, 28K)

Australian Lebanese have pretty bad sickle cell. Worse then blacks. It progresses in 2 stages. Heard about it?

More like Neanderthals where only Male on female worked

Exactly. I agree it's improbable, but 0.0001 doesn't equal 0, therefore low numbers don't equal absolute impossibility.

idiot

>they aren't sith

so?

I bet you think trannies can get bone marrow transplants from women too.

Where in his speech is he using any form of non-absolutist language? This is fucking simplicity at its worst.

I keep confusing Stefan Molyneux for Peter Molyneux

Underrated

if i had the choice of getting an organ transplant from a nigger and dying i would rather die

Sorry, I was ignorant about the statistics and studies. It looks like a doctor would prefer an organ from the same race

>free hasn't watched the prequels
Neck yourself, you fucking uncultured troglodyte.

Or like a fertile coywolf. Or a fertile Oracle oak. But what the fuck do you know, right?

>memeflag
>Shitty statement
/thread
Nice try shlomo
SAGE

Of course I've watched the fucking prequels and I get the reference, I'm just saying that his language directly states his position, and his position is absolutist.

You're just a brainlet then. Sad.

>no he's fucking not.
Yes he is you stupid nigger. America has a serious educational problem. Because it doesn't want to teach the truth anymore. They don't want to teach anymore the fact that PoC (not even a thing, it's different ethnicities) didn't do jack shit through history and europeans basically carried civilization completely and invented and created pretty much everything that matters, and it's european civilization not western civilization. And that different ethnicities are very radically different from eachother. He is right about the transplant stuff. You are a dumb fucking nigger, and this is the fucking issue. You don't know this stuff because it's fucking kept out of your educational systems. Every 'racially insensitive´ stuff is kept out. Which means a shitload of the facts of the matter about ethnic differences (subspecies differences in humanity) are just outright kept out of your curriculum because of the ridiculous term racism. Which is also bullshit term invented by a communist in 1927 and an excuse not to talk about it.
tl;dr
Yes nigger, your people didn't do shit throughout history and are borderline worthless. But to be nice to you some morons have in the US created revisionistic history for you to make you feel better. You unfortunately then end up believing it. Aswell as the other trash they sell. And then do a full 180 and pretend you invented everything and europeans did nothing. Nothing of what is being taught in the US is true about this stuff anymore. It's all bullshit and everything that is destroying european civilization is emanated from the bullshit that is going on in your country. And the false things being taught and peddled there.

Attached: human_accomplishments.jpg (1200x967, 509K)

Race is not re--

Attached: indian-b.jpg (686x1148, 219K)

A doctor would want the best chance to live so a doctor would prefer an organ donor of the same race. They might even get worked up about it if they have a strong will to survive.

I know a guy who got at heart valve replacement. He had a choice between a pig valve and one from a cow. This Molynoux character glows in the dark. Dont let him take you down.

Attached: nigger sanders.jpg (83x125, 3K)

Did you know niggers (from America not Africa) have lower kidney filtration rates and don't metabolize drugs like normal humans? Fun fact.

The chance of organ rejection increases dramatically when the donor is of a different race.

The professor in Molyneux's analogy would be correct in rejecting such an offer. Providing he's educated, which is more than I can say for you.

SAGE

There's some truth to that, actually. I've read a couple of interesting medical papers on the subject. Of course it has to be discussed tactfully, but in the medical professions people acknowledge that it's a real thing.

I'd argue pigs are more like us than niggers are.

No, it doesn't matter. The only problem is that organ donation is usually a one-way street from Jim Whitey to Jayquan Black and Paco the Taco, because the latter two don't actually donate organs, they just get them.

More like fitness epistasis.

Attached: fitness epistasis.png (468x478, 103K)

That poor, poor fat hairy white man. I hope becoming part of her will set his soul at ease.

When is Fable 5 released

Did you read the results of that government funded research that was linked?

#1 reason not to race mix
don't fuck up your kids you retards

Quality intelectuals discussing race iq
hmmmm

Attached: dogolando_na_poltrona.png (560x400, 106K)

When is Fable 5 released?

Someone post the 56% face shaving the aryan and pasting the hair to his head

Why do people pretend vitiligo is pretty? It's not. There's even that one model with it.

Yep, now he gets to look like a retard about something he hopefully knew.

>heart valve is an organ.

Attached: 1543978036959.png (640x464, 215K)

I think it will get people thinking though.
>do I want a nigger kidney?
>no that's disgusting

If i didn't hate non europeans for other reasons. I hate them for the reason that USA start to teach them false history in order to be nice to them. So you can't say the facts anymore because it hurts their feelings. Almost as if they just stayed in their own fucking countries everything would be better.
We need to deal with USA in a very serious way. Because every god damn false thing that is being peddled is emanating from that idiot of a country that used to be pretty decent atleast. But now is just. I mean look at it, i know the jews are in control of these false teachings to undermine european americans and promote non european immigrants to their countries with fucking fairytales and pampering to which point you can't even discuss ethnic differences. But think about it, all this post modernist bullshit you hate, all this wrong information. All this propaganda. All of it is emanating from the USA. And it's destroying USA and it's also destroying europe via influence and over the internet. Because then retards thinks americans are correct and start peddling it in europe. Which they have zero reason to believe. Since american students are some of the dumbest and ignorant people in the world, and the american educational system is a total fucking joke, and anyone who pays hundreds of thousands of dollars to study there i have to laugh so much at these days. You want to pay for garbage go ahead. Even the immigration situation is justified because USA bumbling about in middle east for over a decade, spending 7 trillion dollars chasing towelheads. Only to then withdraw creating a worse situation, that opportunistic immigrants then use to pretend they can go to europe. Even that is the direct fault of USA. And we need to seriously deal with USA and it's false teachings and false information it teaches specifically about europeans and european history. And its false glorification of everyone else.

Yeah, like you and two other crazy dudes
No one waiting for a transplant is going to give a fuck about the donor race bc your fucking life would be on the line

I think you underestimate how detestable niggers are.

Let me explain the misunderstanding, paraphrased:

we can do this
>no (we can't do this)

Is one interpretation.
I would argue that it's obvious that we're not in the area of absolute logical statements in the conversation, so I read the dialogue such:

we can do this
>no (I don't want this)

The first answer is blatantly incorrect, but the latter is just a statement of opinion (which is supported by objective assessment of the world, albeit a narrow one).

You’re arguing word definition in an attempt to circumvent getting btfo. Just admit you’re lacking information on the topic, lurk, learn something and move on. Are you the faggot in the tweets referring to Google?

I don't hate non Europeans because I have been around and seen them, a great deal of them just want to be great, they want to sit atop this crumbling global empire we have built and feel powerful, only a very few understand why it was built or what it takes to maintain it, its a great shame, there are good non whites, but they are not enough to stand as masters of the world, I pity them and welcome the coming darkness that will engulf the world.

>sbs
My tax dollars are finally good for something

Lol. Spot in dinky Dane bro

reminder that molymeme is an anarchist libertarian and is superficially shilling to whites currently purely for financial gain and to push his dumbass political ideology. he's a utopian, is it any surprise that he's also an idiot?

So? I know a guy with a titanium knee.
>neither the knee nor the valve are organs you utter dip.

Attached: 1544106361245.jpg (894x894, 293K)

I don’t think Molyjew meant that. He’s implying that cucked nigger lovers like leftists wouldn’t want niggered organs. That’s completely rational.

so much desperation to get "one up" on this man, fucking pathetic you dirty commies are.

Attached: 1513549367466.jpg (428x604, 29K)

He is right however, organ rejection is rife in the modern multiculti age.

>I don't hate non Europeans because I have been around and seen them, a great deal of them just want to be great
Ofcourse they do. I understand that. They should try that in their own countries. It is unacceptable that lies are peddled to the world so they have a false notion of ability to contribute. At expense of those nations and people who actually do the things that matter. And even HISTORICALLY they want to turn everything upside down. Just to lie to these people and actually not even tell them they are equal in competence. But that they are BETTER than europeans. See it's not even the lie that they are equal in competence. They want to teach them they are better than europeans. Why. So they can say come on in endless retards that 'want to be great'. Europeans dissapearing in their own countries doesn't matter. Because you are just as good. Except they are not. Not that they can't do great things. But first and foremost they should stay in their own nations and do these things.
>they want to sit atop this crumbling global empire we have built and feel powerful, only a very few understand why it was built or what it takes to maintain it, its a great shame, there are good non whites, but they are not enough to stand as masters of the world, I pity them and welcome the coming darkness that will engulf the world.
Stop pitying these people who are essentially just using you. That's the first step to health my friend. Yes we should be nice to everybody. But there's a difference between nice, and being taken advantage of. You are being taken advantage of!

I know a guy with a titanium liver. Checkmate race realists.

Indian B is a proto-blood typ and it's occurance is a genetic defect.
The antigen is literally a base on which B and A are normally built.

Non-Whites are animals and I require human-to-human organ transfer - simple

>hurr durr skin color is the same thing as race

All the retards ITT thinking hes wrong

Fun fact: jewish ashkenazis are the only bodies that will accept any races organs. Typical

>Thinking race is only skin-deep

Its a hard thing, I was one of the people who went to Africa and built schools, I went to India and Syria and helped people, built things. How do you look at an approximation of a human being, someone who has followed the steps of things you taught him, who learnt how to read and write and understand mathematics, how do you tell them that they have all that they need when you can look in there eyes and see no spark of understanding, no drive, nothing.
You give them all the tools they need and they still don't get it, there is something I don't know how to teach, something that we know that they don't. The world needs a long winter, that might teach them.

Or twitter leftists being autistic retards who dont understand using absolute statements for rhetorical emphasis fucked him.

>titanium
Faggot I got 2 element 115 livers with red mercury blood ayy lmao

Attached: 9CF66AC7-E34F-440C-A805-CEB53AC609FC.jpg (840x608, 392K)

This.

Those are literally the kind of people running these accounts and colleges.

Attached: 156283838.png (1930x615, 662K)

ayy and lmaopilled

Attached: 1542953466673.jpg (1121x1130, 195K)

I'm just registered as a bone marrow donor and they asked me for my background so, yeah

Also gay transplants and even blood are rejected by any clinic, because of their disease rates.

Wonder what those reasons for lower donation rates are, kek.

Still higher then someone of a different race