Why do you believe in white supremacy?

Explain yourself

Attached: Stormfrontlogo.png (233x237, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aalanasir/status/1071689527943720960
youtube.com/watch?v=_x7wqPoTuiI
youtube.com/watch?v=MUM89s4N2BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody has a right to live near White people.

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.

Because culturally and technologically whites have surpassed every other race

We dont. We hate controlled opposition. Fuck off

Attached: 1544423205000.jpg (937x719, 280K)

Because it’s settled scientific fact

I believe in greek supremacy. I will begrudgingly accept white supremacy as a means to an end. That being, restore greek hegemony and oust all barbarians.

hey rabbi

most of white will disagree
Then do it no one stop you from having children, I have children
But other races can reach our level, we just didn't have their misfortune
It is not
There is no supremacy of greeks

Meme flag. Also why do blacks have a right to black pride? Either everyone has a right to their own pride or power group or nobody gets one.

/thread

>There is no supremacy of greeks
Its called "nationalism" dumb fuck

twitter.com/aalanasir/status/1071689527943720960

Everyone does, my issue is supremacy not pride
>call me dumb fuck
>can't differe between nationalism and supremacy

imagine being a curly-headed, 5'6 manlet shitskin and thinking your superior to anyone

Attached: Pavlos Fyssas.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Stats desu

That and crime.
But as someone who only knows nothing, I expect to be surprised - but I'm sure I won't be.

Attached: SOBASTE.png (1080x1500, 626K)

hahahah kike ai is advancing
acquire info huh
faggot

Ni explanation is necessary.

how can't I?

Attached: 8710094055_0294297983_k.jpg (2048x799, 322K)

Because you dont really want to die.

Phony

youtube.com/watch?v=_x7wqPoTuiI

That true
So you try to value yourself based on other people work ?
No it is necessary
Huh ?
Some of them are Jews like Albert

Only the stupid ones that need to die.

I believe people and the nations they form should have the absolute right of free association, including limiting or denying immigration based on nationality, ethnicity, or race. Modern globalization has made this impossible, so long story short, gas the kikes, race war now etc. etc.

But can they? Sure, the Asians have proven they can, but blacks cant. They had tens of thousand of years and the richest continent on the planet, but they didnt even come close. And what exactly are these misfortunes you are talking about?

I'm neither a white supremacist, nor a white nationalist. I'm however a dedicated tribalist, and the out-group is not my people, it isn't that complicated.

Because the whole fucking world wants what we have or what we have created.

See
White people invented everything.
We have lower crime rates.
Higher IQs than muds.

feelsgoodman

even Einstein was just Half-Jewish.

true, white man is the perfect combination of testosterone, IQ and motivation

>be wh*Toid
>inferior to jews
>muh master race
lol

Necessity. Kikes, commies and non-whites want to shame you and want you dead.

Whites have been pretty retarded the past century so it's hard to call them superior, all darkies should be deported and/or killed though

Attached: human-accomplishment.png (1237x1017, 108K)

> be op
> tell me how to believe in facts

Attached: images (1).png (211x239, 5K)

Because Mein Kampf is the exact word of God, who revealed himself to Adolf Hitler in his prison cell. All the Prophet did was write it all down an enact Gods will.

If Hitler was an emissary of God, why the fuck did he fail so badly at his intended goal of building a united germanic realm?

Still gets the gold star under Nürnberg laws

>y lose ww2?

Murica

you seem new fag

explain yourself how bow dah

Attached: 1544400224000.jpg (638x1000, 63K)

That absolutely fine, but why do you believe that I and you are superior to other people
Wars and corrupted governments
NO, You just didn't explain it to other
That actually a good point but they pay for it
But would claim Israelis with german origins achievements because they have relation with germany, many of the western inventors were Jews not European/white

source?

>middle class whites

We sure fucking do man.
We need to uncuckify the West. I can only hope (and choke on the blackpill) that Trump is the beginning.

Because God doesn’t always win.

Truth can only be approached using artificial structures of logic and observation, it doesn't truly exist. Supremacy would be built on this truth, but to justify action based on it would be to accept an imperfect understanding of our reality, albeit, perhaps precise. Supremacy cannot be measured, only assumed, and anyone that believes in such must accept the fact that they are omniscient of the mechanics of our universe, in which case, they are arrogant.

But sovereignty does not rely on such concepts. It is the absolute belief founded on the indubitable concept that we are all thinking things, and have the right to live a sovereign and free life. Identities born of this may find parallel with others, and to become stronger, safer, and more prosperous, they choose to protect a common identity.

I personally don't see Ashkenazi Jews as non-white to be honest.

>true, white man is the perfect combination of testosterone, IQ and motivation
That apply to some of not all
Yeah Jews achieved a lot but we aren't "inferior" also why an Italian hate whites when he is white
>Necessity. Kikes, commies and non-whites want to shame you and want you dead
All what you said is false and even if it was true how believing you are superior will save you from the things you mentioned
Mostly a good point but many darkies are ok

We accomplished more Because we didn't have other people misfortune
>facts
Tell me about your superiority how are you superior to Arabs Turks Latinos Asians and Africans
Cringe and retardedpile also this

Because brown people can't help but trip up over themselves to have access to white people.

So Europe never had wars or corrupt governments? I fail to see how any of that stops you inventing the wheel.

Retard
That a good point
They don't view themselves as whites
From failed states, few come to us from ksa Kuwait chile and Argentina because these countries are fine

>They don't view themselves as whites
That's true (for the most part, there are exceptions of course)

>Wars and corrupted governments
that's because it is in their genes to be corrupt and violent, like the chimps they are

>WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.

cringe. this picture is SO appropriate for morons like you.

Attached: fat racist manlet retard.jpg (720x569, 88K)

If an indvdiual can be demonstrably objectively better by some (objective or subjectively valued) variable than another at what point in abstraction does this change? 2 sets of 4 people? 100? A million? Goodnight sweet prince. I can't wait for the chinks to bio engineer Khan Noonien Singh and all you notions of equality are lost in time, like tears in rain.

Attached: 2214833851CEB76A23.gif (500x208, 904K)

>misfortune
There's no such thing as luck, everything balances out eventually, especially when talking about a big population during a long period of time. It is in their blood to lack common sense.

Define a "failed state" and exolain why they choose to go to white nations and not non-white non-failed states. Again, their actions (desperately trying to grt sccess to white people) speak louder than their words.

Fuck you kike.

>Yeah Jews achieved a lot but we aren't "inferior"
How are whites not inferior to jews by most common metrics
>IQ: inferior (self explanatory)
>financial success: inferior (if jews pulls the strings of the entire financial world, they are defenitely more succesfull than whites)
>statecraft: (white countries went to shit in barely 70 years after they stopped butchering eachother like savage apes, jews managed to build a successfull modern cuntry out of an oilless middle eastern shithole despite being genocided and historically treated like vermin)
>scientific and artistic achievements: per capita jews far outperform all other groups. Nobel prizes are the proof of that
>in group preference AKA "how cucked are you": it is even a comparison. Whites are by far the most cucked group on the planet
So by which metric are whites not inferior?
Also
>why an Italian hate whites when he is white
We are not whites, that is for sure

We need to get back to the Stormfront style white pride movement and away from the Jow Forums trolling/irony style of nationalism.

Amen brother.

Attached: Death To CUM&PIG-SKINS.gif (320x180, 1.56M)

>paki ally
>white supremacy

Because Niggers are violent and have low I.Q.'s

Why do shitskins kill themselves trying to break into white countries? Why do they then proceed to ruin those countries when they get there?

>Imagine calling yourself an anarchist and quoting authoritarian crime statistics to justify being co-opted by fascists

The same reasons the Barbarians wanted to get into Rome. There's your answer.

You mean germanic tribes and celts?

Imagine calling yourself an anarchist. You'd be a laughing stock!

The best countries to life are all europeans
99% of all scientific discoveries are all europeans and specially
The way we handle the conquer trying to rise the rest to our standard as we progress even further instead of degrading everyone to the lowest common denominator to rule over the ashes like jews are doing is the best proof i need to know that european leaded world would be much better
We dont need slaves since their will only obstruct our fly

Yes, and Vandals too.

The difference is that they dont have a rome backing them like italians do

Attached: hand-rubbing.jpg (215x246, 10K)

Its hard to resist we have been the builders of this world since the ancient times , aryans spreaded all around the world building the ancient world
Like italians and greeks did building the clasical world phylosophy , literature theatre, scientific method , olympic sports.....
And like our ancestors once did we built the modern world
From the begining to the end , the history of the world is literally the history of europeans

I don't. Everyone deserves homogeneous homelands, so all people can preserve their heritage and culture.

Our continent is peaceful now, Africa isn't peaceful, for the wheel thing I don't know what Africans invented in their history so I have no answer for this , I'm a European
It is not part of their nature to be savage these are racist theories
The terms define themselves, gulf Arab states and chile/Argentina have immigration but they don't give citizenship to immigrants easily, western countries on the other hand well you know how retarded our system is.

Oh fuck off already.

>misfortune
We were in the dark ages after the collapse of Rome while the muzzies had their '''''golden age'''''
In 500 years they did nothing and then turned back to savages
North Africans were the top of the food chain with Egypt, 7k years ago while we were living in cairns and wooden huts - went nowhere.
Chinese and Indians were supreme metalsmoths and traders, China had great scientists, thinkers and builders - fizzled out completely.

Then comes the european renaissance and look what we achieved in those 500 years, more than the rest of human history.

>It is not part of their nature to be savage these are racist theories
and yet their behavior is exactly the same across cultural and national lines.
fuck off. i could care less what the fuck they do in their mud huts but I simply do not want this in my nation. Things are going well for the first in decades and there is no reason to ruin it.

This also. It's just common sense and natural law.
Globalist kikes need to be hung drawn and quartered for trying to destroy the beautiful diversity of human development

Why didn't you have a Rome first then? Go pray to your Stonehedge. You're no different than the Chinese copying, and then eventually innovation/revolutionizing IP; then claiming it was all China.

Also, stop using 'European' as a unifying term, or I maybe you're an EU cuckboi.

How does this justifie white supremacy
Because the ones coming here are savage + there countries are shitholes and white countries are open to everyone currently
Good points but not enough maybe it justifie the superior mentality idea

That a history revisionism we influenced others and others influenced us our alphabets are based on Phoenician alphabet, numbers we use are Arab-Persian-Indian invention, hell the name Europe is a Phoenician name

like clockwork with these stupid racist retards

Attached: 1507227566906.jpg (368x475, 24K)

What the fuck are you on about
We copied what? Gunpowder? During the dark ages everything from Rome was forgotten you moron, we built it all again from the ground up.
>European as a unifying term
That's what ''''white'''' means fuckwit, he says 'white supremacy' in the OP.
Also Britain alone are responsible for more innovation than your race

Some retards think Rome built their empire in the name of, and exclusively for Europeans.

Attached: delusional whitetoids.png (495x301, 115K)

>justify white supremacy
it justifies not having them in country. also you imbecile you make it sound like white countries are only countries to organise with militaries and fight. are you fucking dumb?

romans were a small time gang like any other that rose to the top. you fucking dumb mutt. its the only future and its the only redpill. gang warfare is masculine.

>IM NOT WHITE SO NO ONE CAN BE!!!

These people have their dark ages now but this will change sooner or later the European dark ages were a 1000 year

Because of this thats why.

Attached: British_Empire_1921.png (400x175, 44K)

You are the only revisionist here
That aryan, greeks and romans and finally all europeans built 99% of the things we enjoy today is nothing more than truth
And a last thing phenician is a mycenian language

european dark ages were quite a dumb myth as if nothing fucking happened.

They are literally subhumans

If it weren't for Roman contact and influence there's no telling how if the Brits would have advanced at all. We left traces of our civilizations on your land. Go shit out the window.

LOL (YOU)

youtube.com/watch?v=MUM89s4N2BQ

gang warfare is for niggers.

It was done by europeans and thats all that matter

Because im better than you, thats why you have to tear me down just to keep up
Kys nigger lover

Superior to YOU for sure