Rewind 2018

Did the YouTube rewind finally go too far even for the normies?

youtu.be/YbJOTdZBX1g

Attached: *blocks your path* .png (1284x881, 1.01M)

Load the video, hit dislike, don't watch it to the end.
Do your part.

Nah you are over analyzi g it all the dislikes are because
>were is pidipi
Not because
>omg i dont like trans and feminism and gay!!
Retards

dislike wouldn't register
I'm not going to watch but I'm guessing it's pandering to homosexuals and cross dressers

>Did the YouTube rewind finally go too far even for the normies?
Fucking kikes are so stupid they censored everyone they don't like and now they're blind to the truth. You think france came out of nowhere? Everyone hates you peoople.

I do not know a single person on this picture.
Are jews these days even too incompetent to make their preferred good goys known to the public?

Nobody likes trans and gay you idiot. Have you ever met a fucking person in real life who told you he likes these people?

Anyone else find it really awkward how the campfire talk transitioned from vague progressive virtue signalling to this girl specifically thanking people who helped support her through cancer? And then to abruptly cut to comments about Will Smith and Yodeling kid two seconds later.

This was a multimillion dollar production but the pacing and atmosphere is all over the place.

Attached: 1544115326129.png (580x490, 229K)

Cause they did regional stuff I guess. I don’t know most of them either.

>This was apparently the year "the empowering art of DRAG" became acceptable
did i miss something?

>Have you ever met a fucking person in real life who told you he likes these people?
Yes

Yes.

>were is pidipi
It's actually a reasonable complaint. He has the biggest audience on youtube and youtube's rewind in its entirety chose to not cater to those people, neither through featuring the guy himself, nor through at least mentioning things that are happening related to him. The dislikes are because of disconnect with audience, not because of muh pidipi

You think im defending them nigger? Im just saying zoomers arent redpilled they dont give a shit about degeneracy they are just mad because that there arent some youtubers and because of fortnite

Attached: 419CE7A6-60A5-4EE8-A107-1693EF901907.jpg (510x550, 40K)

also I expected t-series and pewdiepie with some Bollywood music roasts and bitch lasagna

(((glow))) niggers at YouTube can’t even do their job properly

Isn't homosexuality punishable in India? Did not expect this.

I mean not even kissing in your movies is allowed. How can you have people there who are openly pro homo buttsex?

It's allowed if you smear yourself in feces beforehand.

also chinks, retards and women.

My god thats pretentious SJW crap!
Look at the down votes!

Attached: Capture.png (648x239, 95K)

>not even kissing in movies is allowed
This is what Bollywood produces in 2018. I have the poster in front of my house on a billboard.

>homosexuality illegal in India
Legalised in 2018, gay marriage bill proposed

Attached: 5B1B09C1-F4C9-4B85-9721-D9D1DBA3A27F.jpg (564x786, 166K)

How could that happen so fast? Probable answer: JEWS.

You aren’t actually wrong. Pioneer actresses in Bollywood were Jewish.

>hit one in the mouth
>they all immediately start pandering to said person
>make plenty of room for me to walk by

holy crap I don't know 99% of the people in the video and I've spent quite some time on youtube

No one knows them look at comments.

Still I'm amazed at how fast that went. I'm sure that 8-10 years ago, maybe even 5 kissing was banned in movies.
At the time I occasionally watched Bollywood stuff with my gf and it was always really innocent stuff that was being shown.

that was also the only real/sincere emotion in the entire damn thing

YouTube needs to get the strap again. And this time, make sure there's gas in the tank before taking off.

Do you live in some Muslim ghetto or something? In most Western countries it's definitely become the majority view. Even most conservatives have ceased to give a shit about it. The recent gay marriage referendums in Australia and Ireland passed by 20 points.

Attached: 1536362246024.png (1128x408, 459K)

yeah, the country has changed over the last 10 years. there’s been some development but the degeneracy push has also increased

keep in mind though, all Indian films aren’t “Bollywood”, that’s the Hindi film industry. There are other regional film production “groups” as well like Tamil/Gujarati/Telugu etc, and they tend to be more conservative than Bollywood

>I fuggin love SCIENCE
> melting lipstick!

SLAY QUEEN SLAYYY!

I always forget that you are such a large nation with so many different peoples.
I will check out some of their movies too, thx mate.

All that proves is how easily a secularised society can have their minds undermined, corrupted and perverted by the money-powers behind mass media and academia. People who don't believe in God will believe anything, including the idea that sodomite pairings qualify as families.
The way the referendum was portrayed was a losing battle for the sane from the get-go. "Marriage equality" is already a winning term, "it's okay to vote No" was a disgraceful effort from the pitiful few who could be drummed up to try and keep shit together in this faggot world. If the debate had been framed in a generally fairer and more objective way it would've lost, but they owned all of the media, all of academia, all of the political class, and all of the corporate world. It takes saints and martyrs to defeat that much concentrated power and we don't have any of those for the time being.

Attached: dystopia.jpg (816x758, 162K)

they all shit on the streets

No, I live in Vienna and am surrounded by liberals.
Here's the thing, they don't say anything bad about homos because it's part of civilised etiquette here today to not do so.
But no one has ever told me here that he likes or even loves gays.
And no one that I know of has openly outed himself as being gay and I'm sure that some of all these people I know must have done this.
There's a reason they don't out themselves.

people don't like other people's political views shoved down their throats

bla bla. there is filth everywhere in the world including here in Europe.
They can't be that bad since the things they narrate in their movies are pretty wholesome.

>6.8mil dislikes
Way more than likes at least. They'll have to either shut down likes/comments, pull the video and reupload it, and/or shame all of the YT base as literally Hitlers. It's tiresome but predictable.

i've been there and you dunno what you're on about, india isn't like europe lel.

>they don't say anything bad about homos because it's part of civilised etiquette here today to not do so.
>But no one has ever told me here that he likes or even loves gays.

So unless you explicitly say 'I love gays' your secretly anti-gay? Why would you expect anyone to just come out with that to begin with?

I don't even expect that they are a copy of Europe.
I find shitting in the streets (which is unlikely to be a such widespread thing as pol makes it to be) less offensive than having teenagers genitals mutilated in order to change their gender.

Mate, people here still use the German word for gay as an insult colloquially.
The pro homo culture only exists in media and in the political class.

Also why is this suddenly a competition about who is better. I didn't even make a statement in that direction.
Who cares, they have their culture and their way of life and we have ours.
Some things I like about their culture, some things I don't and vice versa.

yeah y'know that's a fair point.
i didn't mind the indians over there, they're a strange bunch, poor as fuck, not very smart, give you weird looks, they shit on the street and eat filthy food, but unironically beyond that the average poo isn't a bad fella. i don't want any more of them in my country but you can have a chinwag with them easily enough.

the place is fucking filthy though, Jow Forums isn't exaggerating. everywhere i went in india that wasn't jungle was gross. the cities, the towns, the villages, there's piss and shit and garbage absolutely everywhere and you can hardly breathe the air. i dunno if it's worse than other third world countries but fucking hell the place is dirty. there's a shitload of lepers everywhere rolling around on old skateboards too, missing arms and legs and eyes and shit.

Only very few people will get behind "saving MUH West" if this means that you need to shit at every given opportunity on all other cultures for no reason.
Even brainlets will subconsciously understand that needlessly creating conflicts wont serve anyone.
I don't have a conflict with the Indian nation, I have conflicts with our elite, degenerates and rapefugees.

>The pro homo culture only exists in media and in the political class.
If only normies knew this. The majority of them think if it's in the media then its how the rest of the world views it, this is how they normalize this type of shit in a society.

>john oliver and trevor noah
Ah this explains their constant shilling despite me clicking on "not interested".

>women up front
Ya no

>strides were made
wasn't there like x2 asian-American movies released all year, with one of them being about white boy obsession?

I miss YouTube in 2007, when it was just full of misanthropes doing vlogs

Yeah like from partying to let's all sit and talk about social issues. Who even does that?

eh that's a bit retarded, making fun of people is fine, especially when they deserve it.

YouTube rewind is for faggot piece of shit YouTubers.

>white men create tech
>invite mongrels and females to partake
>mongrels and females turn it to shit
formerly I advocated for an open and free internet. but nowadays I think it should be a read only medium for all the normies and NPCs where they can stream their hollykike shows and do shopping.

By the way this means "show me your thingy". It's a very perverted and inappropiate thing to say for spanish speakers. How did this make it to the video?

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-10-04-30-34.png (1184x720, 614K)

someone give me a quick rundown

>"show me your thingy"
>a very perverted and inappropiate thing to say
You are such a prude it's a surprise your village hasn't banded together and lynched you for being such a fucking drag, really.

basically it was as shit as every year, but they took a page out of the oscars and took time to self-congratulate themselves on social progress as well.

You don't know Will Smith?

I recognized the Marques dude that reviews gadgets but I rather watch the chad Linus tech tips.

Gay indoctrination is not a part of their culture. It's a parasite that the host is struggling to recognize. It's like those zombie movies where some kid is supposed to shoot their drooling zombie mother but can't, saying "b-but she's still in there!" Then she bites him and he becomes another fucking ghoul we have to put down. Don't be the dumb fuck "m-mom??" kid in the zombie movie.

I don't mean you as in thou, I mean you as in people reading this.

>I had a brain tumour and I want to thank the people that supported me
Cut to
>Thanks all gays, minorities, drag queens and refugees for existing.

They do this every year with the same response and you ask yourself the same question each time.
The answer appears to be "no".

I farted.

i like other trans but not gays

Attached: 1543503766443.jpg (789x764, 44K)

>a special thank you to niggers, spics, bitches, japs, gooks, poos, sandniggers, trannies, sluts, atheists, faggots, pedos, and drag queens

fuck wypipo

Attached: 47574872_694322694295533_1183840076522586112_o.jpg (1440x1440, 92K)

I left a comment there. See if you can find it.

Hmmmmmmm

why are you watching this shit or acknowledging its existence?
are you 14?

What did I just watch, I am completely out of the fucking loop and I’m 23 - only recognized primitive technology

It was too far last year. This year this is the same, but without hope or credit.

It has nearly 7 million dislikes, I'd say they went too far.

Employ a bunch of SJWs you will always be out of touch with the populace.

black pill: would have been majority likes if they had pewdiepie in it

they could have pushed the same faggot message and gotten away with the propaganda if they had just paid pew to say retarded shit. NPCs would follow

Probably. They excluded the top youtuber bc they are sjw fags though. He's seen as a right wing fascist to them. Obviously not true.

too bad, because the “far right” sees him as a strategical cuck. he constantly jumps through PC hoops to get his content (((monetized))). people like him is exactly the reason we lose

you''re idiot. What is he supposed to do? Start shitting on their shit idology and get himself banned? He is currently slowly redpilling millions of kids. He is playing it well you are just dum dum.

Surprise surprise

>muh 4d chess

he’s supposed to produce quality content he believes in, not allow (((restraints))) to hold him back

How long will it take for these corporate whore leftist good goys to realize they're fucking garbage and not wanted?

I disliked it like 5 times, but I finally watched it... Oof. What shit.

I tried to dislike it but they removed the dislike.

Dislike it again.

Cringe. Marques is cool think he's from NJ like me. Caseiy has a punchable face. Sage on the rest.

Attached: Gay.png (588x907, 111K)

Youtube needs to accept that nobody goes to youtube for youtube. They go here for the content creators, the people Youtube constantly screws over.

This is like being invited to a house party, then the builder thinks everyone came to see them, not the people who live there.