Thoughts on this King?

Thoughts on this King?

twitter.com/aalanasir/status/1071689527943720960

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-013632.jpg (1080x2340, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aalanasir/status/1071689527943720960
columbiaspectator.com/news/2018/12/10/students-of-color-harassed-outside-butler-by-columbia-sophomore-spewing-racist-white-supremacist-rhetoric/
youtube.com/watch?v=7TI2btx2hjA
youtube.com/watch?v=GIP7sFdSoGA
bwog.com/2018/12/09/video-circulates-depicting-columbia-student-using-offensive-race-based-rhetoric/#comments
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
surnamedb.com/Surname/Abele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_Jewish_nobility
cnn.com/2018/11/29/us/swastika-vandalism-columbia-university/index.html
cbsnews.com/news/columbia-university-hospital-doctor-robert-hadden-sexual-abuse-lawsuit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know the majority of faggots on this board will make fun of him and call him a kike, but he has done more redpilling the masses than any of you have done. At best most of you have tried to redpill your family over thanksgiving dinner. This kid sacrificed an Ivy Legaue education and his entire Physics career just to defend him race. He's a martyr of our cause. We all secretely wish we could be proud of our race, but it's 2018 and the Jewish-Bolsheviks have taken our countries and we must be good goys and only speak of the evil white man and never about how whites created human civilization. Speaking about white history is politically incorrect and you will be publicly ostracized and blacklisted from every school and job worth any value.

Attached: 1544135519839.png (805x1000, 213K)

Agreed... The replies to the tweet are ridiculous.

Are people actually trying to doxx this dude?

kek
pic related is the future, get over it

Attached: file.png (400x400, 292K)

>twitter.com/aalanasir/status/1071689527943720960

20years ago this would be nothing
today its serious..wtf happened.

>Hank Green discovered Jow Forums

Search for "Julian von Abele". Online newspapers are already publishing his info. This is a witch hunt. If whites doxxed some nigger kike then they wouldn't shut up for years about how they were wrongfully oppressed by evil whitey and now whitey needs to give them more gibmedats and affirmative action.

Attached: 1544091535844.png (713x662, 512K)

Poor kid might have his life ruined, There were Columbia bros in earlier threads. Hopefully some fellow students can rally and save the kid from damage to his academic career. Saddest part is he really didn't say a single negative thing, but we're all well aware of how this game is played so the response comes as no surprise.

>checked
Some sheboon already did.

Attached: chekem.png (380x430, 188K)

Quick rundown?

I'd avoid using his name here so as to help mitigate the spread and the number of people googling him

I wonder if he will make a grovelling apology in the hope of saving his education/career. I hope he is smart enough to realise that is a waste of time.

he seems drunk

Here's the self righteous fucker student senator who wants this kid expelled. His name is Alfredo Dominguez. His email is [email protected]. He can also be found on facebook. Read his holier than thou comments in columbiaspectator.com/news/2018/12/10/students-of-color-harassed-outside-butler-by-columbia-sophomore-spewing-racist-white-supremacist-rhetoric/

Attached: alfredo_dominguez_cuck.png (1415x1347, 2.43M)

big stem brain kid snaps, seems he was confronted by a pack of macaques as the vid starts when he's already heated up, going on about how he loves white people, macaques act horrified, witchhunt now underway to sacrifice him at the altar of mudbloodism

He's bizarro Carl The Cuck.

80% chance thats a woman

lol

He said what needs saying

>"white people are good"
>"wtf white supremacist dox him"

i know this shouldn't even come as a surprise anymore but how are people still blind to this?

The left will always win and for 2 reasons:

1) They always attack while the right always defends.

2) Look how they are united and already has dozens of people reproducing the publication of the slut and making comments about how the boy is a horrible person. That is, they, besides attacking, are still united.

Here in Brazil we have an expression that says "Who does not make goal, takes". That is, if you only play defensively you will inevitably lose.

They have no modesty in destroying someone's life. What the right wing should do now is to unite and start demanding punishment for this girl and all the others who have spread the image of the boy.

I would like too hear his side of the story. Who knows what bullshit racist shit they were spouting off before he said what he did. Probably something along the lines of "End white supremacy, end the patriarchy" "Whites are oppressors, gibs gibs gibs"

He's right obviously, but there are better ways to express it

Sure, buddy, maybe in America.

The crowd was undoubtedly saying hateful things towards whites. Suspiciously that part of the vid is absent. Dude was probably drunk and had enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TI2btx2hjA

Whitoid confronts Wakandan kangs with alternate version of history

WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS DID THIS??

KEEP PUSHING TO THE PEDAL

columbiaspectator.com/news/2018/12/10/students-of-color-harassed-outside-butler-by-columbia-sophomore-spewing-racist-white-supremacist-rhetoric/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 5.32.57 AM.png (1760x188, 67K)

Wakanda was actually invented by whites.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK ALFREDO

Obviously he did nothing wrong and he should be supported. However he is clearly drunk and this could have ended much worse. Someone could have come up to him, knocked him out, and been heralded as a hero.

It's great that he loves himself, but he should do it through actions, not just words. That would mean not getting drunk/using drugs and focusing on his mental/physical strength and well-being.

It's absolutely hilarious in this Twitter threads that the lefties can only mention Mayans, Egyptians, etc. and not contemporary non-whites. They're not even pretending that modern-day Africans have any achievement to their name.
Really makes you think.

He's a literal ubermensch publishing mathematical and theoretical physics papers at 17

Attached: wew laddy.jpg (561x409, 187K)

>20years ago this would be nothing
10 years ago it would barely be nothing
>today its serious. wtf happened.
Obama got elected. That changed everything. It weaponized blacks and browns in their whitey hatred.

FPBP

Jews*

>I don't hate other people, I just love white men!
The way they moan like, "you're contradicting yourself!" No, he's not, you can love what a race and culture has done without hating others. Lefty fags don't get that.

>fellow white Male
>last name "green"
Really makes you think

You, too, Pepe.

>It's absolutely hilarious in this Twitter threads that the lefties can only mention Mayans, Egyptians, etc. and not contemporary non-whites.

Egyptians who by the way were white.

that's the tea

>"fellow white man"
.(((fellow white man)))

Columbia High IQ Geniys MATYRS himself for EVROPA

Spread this meme video anons, we got work to do

youtube.com/watch?v=GIP7sFdSoGA

He forgot to mention the cock going into his ass.

>Thoughts on this (((King)))?
He couldn't be more chosen if he tried.
The whole thing reeks of psyop.

Also note the bitch literally pressing her finger into his face to try and get a physical reaction from him.

He later added, 'please fuck my wife'.

Stupid kid, ruined his life and career over a meme.

I can see his nose from here.

Even if he was Jewish he is doing anything but subverting. Plenty of people are defending his statements saying he said nothing wrong (which he didn't). The only people up in arms are the typical leftist liberal pussies who are complete pawns for (((them))). If this is a Jewish psyop it literally makes 0 sense in the scheme of what they are pushing for.

based as fuck. what a legend.
the replies are defending him. blacks refusing to be weaponized to defend pc culture.

Have some principles you alcoholic fuck

>If this is a Jewish psyop it literally makes 0 sense in the scheme of what they are pushing for.

Stop falling for this "poisoning the well" trick. Literally everything is a "jewish psyop" now because people know it gets (You)'s, or it's some form subhuman scum trying to cause division because they know it just causes threads to devolve into mindless bickering about whether it is or isn't a psyop.

>curly hair
>hook nose

that's not white that's a kike

Assuming it is a jewish psyop, it's meant to prove the existance of something which is otherwise very, very rare, namely white racism.

HE WAS TARGETED AND SET UP.

THE NIGGER BITCH HAD A PROBLEM WITH PHYSICS AND ALREADY MADE IT RACIAL

HE IS A ACCOMPLISHED PHYSICS GUY WHO THEY TARGETED AND SETUP

HERE'S A POST THE NOG MADE WELL BEFORE THIS 'INCIENT'

GET THIS OUT THERE

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (736x151, 19K)

But she is right. Physics is antiblack. But we can use it against her and say she is racist for saying that.

We will use this publication against her and accuse her of being racist.

When you insult physics, apparently, even the STEM Jews go full white nationalist.

Attached: 1114845612348.jpg (850x400, 77K)

Is the fella drunk? Why is he so hysterical?

Looks like a onions jew.

ABSOLUTE MADLAD

It is not a crime to say "I love white people".

So if i got this right.
>theoretical physicist student goes on a rant because some we wuz are trying to tell him white people didn't do shit?

but he's /OUR JEW/

>von Abele
he's german royalty you fucking kraut - lost heir to the holy roman emprie

bwog.com/2018/12/09/video-circulates-depicting-columbia-student-using-offensive-race-based-rhetoric/#comments

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 6.35.30 AM.png (1006x1580, 492K)

SJWs: White people should be held to a higher standard.

Also SJWs: whites are no better than other races.

The controversy is there exactly because whites are superior. If they weren't brown people would be living happy in their own countries not giving a shit about what white people think. Instead they are living in white majority countries and doing everything they can to blame their behavior on discrimination.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Bump

Another casualty in the effort to secure the existence of the white race. This guy needs our energy and the blessing of kek to fight the good fight.

Attached: high_energy.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Bump

based bumpers

Does this spark the race war, lads?

No, but the fire rises.

Pretty sure physics is anti-white seeing as white men can't jump.

Look at all of the niggers and spics acting outraged.

If their people were on the same level as whites, they'd be in their own countries right now instead of ours.

Bunch of fucking ungrateful savages. I hate them so much.
They should be on their knees thanking us for all that we've given them.

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know..,,,

the future is British?

dudes really fuckin ugly but i like the shirt.

Shalom my white brother and a happy hanukkah to you

Gay

>have principles
>Be expelled from your university
>fired from your job
>harassed and demonized so that you are never able to be employed
>zero chance of finding a sexual partner

There are times to not stand by your principles and this is one of them.

>Thoughts on this King?
I hope he has a happy hanukkah

acting surprised by the hypocrisy of the left is like pretty 2015 senpai.

They wont give a fuck. Only conservative white people care for hypocrisy.

gay

Then what’s the point of principles if you’re never going to stand up for them when they matter most?

WHY DO WE EVEN LET THESE PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE IF THEY ARE GOING TO SHIT ALL OVER IT WHEN THEY GET HERE?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

you are right. Standing by your principles is gay and part of the reason why the right continues to lose.

he's a fake jew kike amalekite.

surnamedb.com/Surname/Abele

it's a fake jew name.

von denotes nobility has nothing to
do with his last name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_Jewish_nobility

looks like the kikes want to attack the spirit
of Columbus. bad move. they're losing
control of the school.

cnn.com/2018/11/29/us/swastika-vandalism-columbia-university/index.html

cbsnews.com/news/columbia-university-hospital-doctor-robert-hadden-sexual-abuse-lawsuit/

and going out with a bang. stop
trying to force a race war kikes
let it happen on its own if it will.

Attached: (((Abele))).jpg (848x564, 216K)

kys JIDF

thats just not true
we have blackbody radiation
and dark matter
and black holes
and neil degrasse tyson

he looks jewish

he's a performer
>he's a performer
he's a performer
>he's a performer

you fucktards fall for anything. He'll get no consequences apart from some sensitivity training, and the zoomers that repeat what he does will get banhammered from life

>Twitter, do your thing
Are Muslim women allowed to tell anyone to do anything? Are they even allowed to voice an opinion?
Something tells me Muhammad wouldn't be too pleased about this

I appreciate what he did, and I'd like to see A LOT more of it.

One of the first replies is from a negress and her first sentence is literally something about him not getting laid.

These "people" are so base.

>that moment when you ruined your life for good

this boy will never get to have a normal life again. Worst than being a felon or pedophile, his hops and dreams for the future are done.

True. We have to be good goys. They have control over our water, our food, our homes, our currency, our military, our secret police, and our surveillance. They let us vent here and spread it to the .0001% of Americans who will ever see it, but if we actually threatened them in any way it would be over. And since America is the world, all of this obviously applies to every other country that isn’t under Jewish blockade already.

We have to be good goys. Eat your fucking meat!

Attached: A7F8B6FB-A7DE-4CDC-BCAB-DAAD3666C50F.jpg (504x281, 64K)

Keep dreaming Pedro. This will be forgotten by next week.

Carlito the cuck

Attached: 01DDB263-ED01-4DE2-A36A-E06C055EB518.jpg (480x690, 55K)

He should start a Channel.