AUS/POL/ MONDAY NIGHT EDITION #2

Evening lads.

>Australian Gamer charged after allegedly hitting wife while playing Fortnite
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/gamer-charged-after-allegedly-hitting-wife-while-playing-fortnite/news-story/5748f2624e19f75da26c418c7c76a697

>Are Australian men victims of sexism?
baka.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/are-australian-men-victims-of-sexism-20181207-p50kv5.html

>Another SA Labor MP retires from politics
thewest.com.au/politics/another-sa-labor-mp-retires-from-politics-ng-s-1911500

>It’s time: why Labor must join the global push to outlaw nuclear weapons
baka.com.au/politics/federal/it-s-time-why-labor-must-join-the-global-push-to-outlaw-nuclear-weapons-20181206-p50kpx.html

>Education Minister flags plan to simplify 'cluttered' national curriculum and 'get back to basics'
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-10/education-minister-dan-tehan-flags-revamp-of-national-curriculum/10600064?section=politics

>Australian Taxation Office contractor has history of bankruptcy and links to tax havens
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-10/ato-contractor-has-a-history-of-bankruptcy-and-tax-minimisation/10595884?section=politics

>First two F-35A fighter jets to arrive in Australia amid warning on cost
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/dec/10/first-two-f-35a-jets-to-arrive-in-australia-amid-warning-on-cost

>Australia subjected refugees to crimes against humanity, class actions allege
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/dec/10/australia-subjected-refugees-to-crimes-against-humanity-class-actions-allege

>Talking points from day five of the first Test in Adelaide
news.com.au/sport/cricket/talking-points-from-day-five-of-the-first-test-in-adelaide/news-story/3361dc99a3b4bf474e88151f8d2cc152

Previous thread

Attached: 1544204939413.png (600x448, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtQNbXmyCjw
9news.com.au/2018/12/06/21/57/pierre-yang-wa-mp-declares-loyalty-to-australia-amid-china-spying-claims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for tania

WHO ELSE?

Attached: 1526800472558.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Ka-Cheng Sold!!
youtube.com/watch?v=FtQNbXmyCjw

nah, I'm good mate. Worked hard this year, made good cash, about to wind down for 6 weeks over Christmas.

i like putting golf tees in my pee pee

Attached: selfff.jpg (560x960, 53K)

WHO ELSE HATES NIGGERS?

Honestly me right now, waiting for uni to start back up is fucking killing me man, i'm so fucking bored.

timstamp pic or gtfo

This is your daily reminder that the Western Australian Labor Party has a LITERAL Chinese Spy in their party, and he has actively voted in Chinese interests numerous times.

>WA Labor MP declares loyalty to Australia amid spying claims
9news.com.au/2018/12/06/21/57/pierre-yang-wa-mp-declares-loyalty-to-australia-amid-china-spying-claims

>WA Labor MP Pierre Yang has wept in parliament, saying he's deeply hurt by reports casting doubts on his loyalty to Australia and suggesting he has links to China's Communist Party.

>News Corp Australia recently reported Mr Yang had not declared to parliament his membership of the Northeast China Federation and the Association of Great China, which are allegedly affiliated with the party.

>Mr Yang, who migrated to Australia 20 years ago, has since resigned from the organisations, which hold contrary positions to the Commonwealth on issues including China's claim of sovereignty in the South China Sea.

>He said he overlooked the memberships, along with his participation in a community centre in his suburb, when filling in his annual return.

>The upper house MP said he wasn't legally required to disclose them, but believed he should have and apologised to his colleagues.

>"I did not seek to hide my membership in these two associations," Mr Yang said.

>"I did amend my return."

>Mr Yang said he disclosed his membership to one of the groups in his expression of interest for preselection but the other did not exist when he nominated.

>He also insisted he had never been a member of the WA branch of the Australian Council for the Promotion of Peaceful Reunification of China and did not know why his Chinese name had been listed on its website.

>Mr Yang, who is a lawyer, said he instructed his counsel to get them to take it down last week.

I'm curious, does it hurt?

>Earlier, it was reported that Mr Yang spent time on a Chinese government boat that was part of the search for MH370, citing security experts as saying the vessel was probably conducting spying activities.

>He said that as an Australian Army Reserve member, he was invited to apply for the 49-day deployment and was chosen because he speaks Mandarin.

>The suggestion he was not totally loyal to Australia was deeply hurtful, Mr Yang said, and wept as he asked whether his Australian-born children would also have their allegiance questioned.

>"I take my reputation seriously," he said.

>"Australia is my home. My loyalty is to Australia and only to Australia."

>Premier Mark McGowan has sprung to Mr Yang's defence, describing the initial news report as an "attack filled with slur and innuendo".

Attached: 1539310649232.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>some cunt hits his wife in a manner and environment where nobody can deny that it happened or justify their inaction
>everyone suddenly jumps in
>cunts left and right talking about how they're so progressive and how they fight for the vulnerable in our society
If Q&A isn't funny, just funny, not aggravating, funny alone, I am going to have a fucking stroke with how angry this shit made me. These people wouldn't do fucking shit if it were someone they knew personally suffering. The thing that pisses me off the most is the fucking pearl clutching. People that wouldn't have said a bloody thing yesterday are climbing over each other to get their opinion in on how dastardly this idiot is.

Who is on Q&A tonight? I need to prepare.

wtf I'm voting liberal now

I want to breathe fat black booty fumes

i jerk off to penny wong

The groups that Mr. Yang is associated with, state that their primary goal is to push Chinese interests overseas.

Leave penny alone

Attached: upskirts_for_votes_scandal.jpg (215x351, 16K)

got nudes?

Tanya Plibersek
De Natale Faggot
some other fagets

post her feet.

also, Plibersek unlikely to have silken anus (except, ironically)

Chink-free thread Noodles

Would joining/starting a gang be as fun as it looks?

My life is so dull.

Is it possible to schedule an ambulance?

Liberals are all jews, unironically vote the communist party.

>Working a job at a cafe about a year back
>Have a lot of non-white co-workers
>One day an Arab guy says something deeply, deeply racist about an African co-worker who isn't around, essentially saying niggers are only fit to be slaves and to be killed
>One of the girls points out how racist that is
>He responds by saying that "racist" is a word that only applies to white people
>Another co-worker, Indian, agrees
That really opened by eyes. It made me realise that minorities honestly don't understand what "racism" actually is conceptually, and just see "racist" as a power word to use against white people to gain social, legal and monetary leverage. Anyone else had experiences like that?

Attached: 180dde.png (287x361, 194K)

Brothers from down under, is it possible that you'll nuke the US in the next 5 years? If not then start working on it.

I’m in

>Di Natale
Big buch Di Natale

Attached: 1533650935969.jpg (1023x576, 32K)

you're having a heartseizure from the thought of having to watch it?

you're new here?

im in an indian gang called the poo crew

ok ... that clinches it

No, but I never really thought about non-whites genuinely not understanding the concept of racism before.

Now all we need is a symbol and a name for our gang.

I'm doing alright.
I got JUST'd by a fucking bug which bit me on the ballsack last night, but I'm all good apart from that.

Attached: welp2.jpg (250x250, 17K)

doesn't he look like that dorky guy you went to school/uni with who tried very hard to fit in?

Attached: some_fagets_tonight.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

everyone.
I wish they didn't exist, desu.

Attached: 1520164877441.jpg (444x332, 14K)

Mate if one of those idiots comments about this case I am going to put a hole in a wall.

Attached: BA1D0A27-BDD0-4FCC-8477-D82F5DEA3B91.png (2000x1455, 37K)

oh fuck, its "australian story"

snog, marry, kill?

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT, GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE

GIVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE

O SAY DOES THAT SHIET SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT

O'ER THE LAND OF THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

Bad Boy Natale is ready to tell of some Alt-Right trolls tonight. I can feel it.

Attached: 1526063251279.jpg (816x459, 39K)

Anyone watching qanda tonight? (Starting in half an hour)
It's painful but someone's gotta do it.

Attached: 1542963025220.jpg (447x444, 16K)

ahhhh ... yes, i see now ... i reckon the idiot panel will be clapping alot to people declaring shit about it.

Bad Boy Bubby

oh God, this is gonna be a bad one, but I'm ready.

Attached: SutherAnon_updated.png (1016x748, 654K)

well, I'd unironically lick the shit out of Pleb's shaven anus ... but only if its shaven.

we all are. its a kind of aversion therapy session.

xie will probably call them "pigs" based on history

Make a thread with a link

Post more Australian rooms.

>Would joining/starting a gang be as fun as it looks?
Joining, no, imagine working for less than minimum or no wage at all with the risk of doing 5-10 for every shift you work.
Starting, potentially, but I guarantee you're too much of a beta cuck to start anything worthwhile, let alone profitable enough to employ a sizeable workforce.

There is another user who regularly bakes those threads.
I've baked a few emergency editions a few times when he didn't do his job
pic related

Attached: WesternAustrAnon.png (1016x748, 651K)

Attached: benis_redacted.gif (1920x1280, 690K)

Attached: Bubby.jpg (1283x550, 222K)

is it true that it's almost summer in oz?
what's the temperature like?

>almost

I live very close to the coast, so it's nice and /comfy/ for me.
Most Australians will have it worse though.

OH HERE WE GO THIS IS GOING TO BE A BIG ONE

Attached: QandaDiversityEdition.jpg (2358x1398, 1.04M)

Is summer now m8, it's in the mid/high 20s to low 30s right now; should consistently be in the mid 30s by Christmas

>Anyone else had experiences like that?
YES actually.

A couple of times, Indian dickheads that I have known have tried to break rules and then accused people who have called them out on it as being 'racist'. One time, Indian wanker was trying to sneak through a 'staff only' door, another time trying to get into a corporate location without a proper pass card.

I don't even blame the shitskins for exploiting the situation. The people I really despise are the self-hating white SJWs who train them to think like this.

I'm thinking of attending church. I'm 40. I haven't been inside one since I was perhaps eight. I'm not sure why I want to attend, but I feel it can't be a bad idea. I have been toying with this idea for a few weeks now.

Is there anything I need to know beforehand? Anything I should perhaps do first?

just had a 40 degree day

Dress nice and be quiet.

make sure its not hillsong

Nah, just turn up.
It's a good thing to do.
I'm an atheist, but I think more people should be Christians; Other atheists tend to be degenerate and I hate them.
Maybe go with a friend if you have one, it will make it easier. Do you have any Christian friends?

dunno if its still up but which one of you faggots made the "muh culture" thread about Aus?
CULTURE IS A NOTHING WORD. IF A DOG SHITS ON THE SAME BIT OF GRASS THATS A "CULTURE" IT BASICALLY MEANS NOTHING.
>muh culture
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

fucksake

woops memeflag still on

>I'm an atheist, but I think more people should be Christians
If you wanna be super obnoxious, go and tell someone that Atheism is dying out and that in 100 years everyone will be religious again.

Also, ask the priest what is his interpretation of the word "filioque" in the Nicean creed?
If he says that the spirit comes from the Father and the Son, immediately slap him in the face and call him a heretic before leaving.

Ask yourself why?
Quickly come to the conclusion that you're a dropkick 40 year old who's asking for life advice on a mongolian merkin making message board and that is a terrible fucking idea.
Set about doing something meaningful with your life that doesn't entail mass grand delusion and fleecing emotionally vulnerable individuals in genuine need of help.

Read a book, go fishing, volunteer somewhere, but stay the fuck away from organised religion.

I'm not sure why saying that would be obnoxious. Besides, it's true and a good thing too.

Actually m8 'culture' is a useful word and point of discussion. Think of culture as a describing word for not 'what people do' but 'how they do it'

Eating for example, here in the Western world we use knives and forks. Asians use chopsticks. Its the same function but done differently.

Attached: the_more_you_know2.jpg (561x370, 126K)

I just took an afternoon shit again, thats culture too.
fuck off söyboy only faggots and old women use the word culture.
if everything is culture, nothing is.
NOTHING WORD THAT MEANS NOTHING.

>not sure why saying that would be obnoxious
It just starts arguments, that people (yes, usually left leaning) people hate. They love to feel like they are crushing religion and there will be no more racist homophobic Christians anymore, when in reality it's the other way around. There will be no more Atheists in 50 years.

>Australian Taxation Office contractor has history of bankruptcy and links to tax havens
This shits me, stellars brand getting tarnished is going to stop me using it in my resumes. Ex ato/DHS contractor ask me anything.

>useful word and point of discussion.

Attached: images (58).jpg (489x623, 53K)

From left to right
Probably a closet homo, likes bondage and nipple clamps electric shocks to the balls
Just a retarded woman
Full on degenerate faggot
Nigger give me gibs
Balding low testosterone beta, maybe used to be a chad, now his girlfriend has cut off his balls

it's the word we use to excuse Indians pooing in the streets or Abos drinking goon on pension day.

Agree re: atheists. Many are very militant and can be prickish.

A few things have happened in my life lately that have made me re-evaluate a lot of what Christianity represents, particularly with respect to the bedrock of what I like about western culture, tradition and general social interaction and values. I feel these things are waning and church might be a good way to reconnect with these aspects in the company of what I feel are decent people.

A girl I have been seeing (but perhaps won't be soon due to do unfortunate circumstances) is Christian and I admire a lot of things about her that I can attribute to her faith and regular attendance at Church. There's a substance there that is quite obvious to me and I feel it can't hurt at all to delve into it myself. I would like to meet more people like her.

I don't think I have any friends who would be open to coming along, and I'm fine with that. I feel that while they wouldn't poke serious fun at me, my seemingly sudden motivation to attend might strike them as a bit odd. Frankly that doesn't bother me though.

The idea of me considering all of this lately is something I wouldn't have ever imagined entering my head ten months ago. Something has changed in me and I'm driven to figure it out.

>DUDE CULTURE
wojack numale söy.jpeg

This is your daily reminder that the she-boon on QandA tonight, Nyadol Nyuon, works for this kike.

Attached: 1542359212080.jpg (800x570, 228K)

just go user, dress conservatively and don't sperg out and I'm sure they will be very welcoming.

you’d probably like the guy on the right.

not a based boy, just tired of coming to Jow Forums every night and seeing why conservatives are considered stupid.

Attached: 1503615323935.jpg (1097x900, 56K)

Daily reminder white Australians must to multiculture themselves asap, no execuse.

Attached: Australians.png (1193x629, 803K)

bring bananas. lots of them.

QANDA

>le cuckservatives vs libtards
>>>/reddit/

Attached: 20181205_165052.png (512x598, 38K)

>Agree re: atheists. Many are very militant and can be prickish.
yup; case in point>A few things have happened in my life lately that have made me re-evaluate a lot of what Christianity represents, particularly with respect to the bedrock of what I like about western culture, tradition and general social interaction and values.

Yes, this is the main reason I have such positive feelings towards it. As a society, we need something to bring us together. Without it, we become isolated and our countries go downhill very quickly.

>A girl I have been seeing (but perhaps won't be soon due to do unfortunate circumstances) is Christian and I admire a lot of things about her that I can attribute to her faith and regular attendance at Church.

I wish you the very best for your future and I hope you can see her soon.

actually a fairly accurate assessment

was considering similarly, just I'm a bit defensive if theres some sort of female mafia running the congregation

Thanks for the encouragement. I think I will. All understood re: dress, I had my assumptions about what is appropriate in that area and I think they're pretty accurate. I'm very curious as to where all this leads.

Take summer units, you homo. Get it done.