Fuck, I'm bored. Can America just start a civil war already?

Fuck, I'm bored. Can America just start a civil war already?

Attached: yt2l1qkxakl01.jpg (474x429, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the Dem's actually start impeachment proceeding's, you'll prolly see OKC style attacks on media outlets.

Attached: bored spanky.gif (220x145, 54K)

bullets hurt though

Attached: 1517006156486.png (646x595, 280K)

not at first. Adrenaline numbs the pain so you can keep fighting user! Just keep fighting till you die and you'll be perfectly fine! It'll be a blast.

If you can think for yourself you will dodge most of danger by simply camping at spawn. Ez win.

so get to it ya cowardly faggot.

It won't be fun if I'm just doing it by myself. Everyone has to participate.

or
OR
hear me out
I'll just tell anyone I encounter that I'm on their side
Thus avoiding the bullets

Attached: 1522288412116.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)

That's just unsportsmanlike

Not going to work when shit hits the fan. You will get yourself killed faster like this.

If you're afraid of bullets just be a medic. That can be cool too.

This may be the best plan I've read on here

And how do you think that happens? We all just get a fucking Red Alert going, "ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING!!!"?

Man I hope so. They'd have to let me know which side I'm on though.

We are too rich to collapse into civil war, when my homeland split, it’s because communism collapsed and the money dried up and our dinars were useless. Don’t clamor for war Jew boy you’ll be in a refugee camp getting butt raped by negroes

Attached: 8DCB0926-4D5D-41E2-8AF8-FC42F28DDE29.jpg (1300x866, 157K)

I'll just make sure I get killed in battle first. Ez pz

Economic collapse, when? Come on Fed

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4

Come to Europe.

#EuropeanSpring2019

YOUR UNIFORM IS THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN

Attached: 1519825733336.png (480x285, 236K)

>rich
>TRILLIONS in debt
there is a difference between someone who buys a brand new Audi and has a $600 car payment and the guy that owns a 7 year old camry outright.

That's going to be the funnest part.

Attached: Me.jpg (255x218, 22K)

The dems are going to try and take away the guns first, they don't wanna get any boo boos during the race war.

>left cant meme

>i'm bored
>let's start a war

The absolute united states o 'Murica

You'd be the first to die

Is the US really that close to a civil war? Is it worse than EU?

>NpC
fugg

Attached: 1544056298142.png (1024x1023, 1.56M)

I don't have any strong commitment to either side leave me out of this shit.

Attached: IMG_2258.png (673x994, 894K)

Unemployment is at like 3.9%, no wonder it's only niggers and neets who think this is likely now

>Is the US really that close to a civil war?
Not yet. The feeling of tenseness isn't there. You know that feeling of an impending natural disaster and that if supplies do go short people will throw hands to get it? That hasn't happened yet.

This always happens during hurricane season here when it's going to hit hard. People rich and poor line up for the basics at the local Costco. It's really odd to see expensive cars lined up back to back, owned by people that wear clothes that cost more than my monthly pay. They're not lining up for nice food. They're lining up for bread, water, and peanut butter.

When the whole nation feels like this, and people skip throwing hands in favor of the two-way shooting range, that's when you'll know we're in really big trouble.

Pretty sure it’s treason to instigate a civil war online

Sedition, not treason.