Does Jow Forums agree with the yellowvests

they really seem to be coolio

Attached: download-1.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musk
youtube.com/watch?v=GjEdl1pnGn0&feature=youtu.be&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=wbelZCyS4EM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have one of those in my car. Does this mean I am one of them?

100%
fuck free markets
fuck neoliberalism
fuck stock market

The dreaded gas tax that is making people riot is 24 cents per gallon, for diesel that costs 6.5 dollars per gallon. I do not believe that the riots are because of taxes, since the most significant thing they could find to complain about is a 3% increase in price.

Whatever it is that is causing the riots, it's not economics.

It's just the spark that lit the fire

But French have it good. France is a rich nation. The quality of life is nowhere near low enough for people to go out and riot.

They hate Macaroni for being a spineless globalist kike

And yet they voted him in happily, knowing exactly who he is.

it's the spirit if the jester, king of kek, causing these riots where tf have you been

The city people who aren't affected by rarted bills like this voted him in.

I don't agree with their lack of armament.
They are about to get btfo.

Lots of people are having trouble living decent lives, don't just believe everything's fine cause we're a rich country, shit's fucked up all over Europe

I think most people, left and right, are fed up with politicians sucking people dry and wasting tax money.
The leftists want more taxes, but less waste.
The right wants less taxes and more accountability/less waste.
Nationalists want to stop funding the destruction of the country.

All want to be allowed to raise their voices and say enough.

It is a corrupt establishment vs the people, and I think it is easy to support the people. Even if the people are 40% retard boomers, 30% communists 15% right wing and 15% others.

>knowing exactly who he is.
People are naive and believed he was a change in french politics, those who have even basic knowledge in politics knew who he was but most people aren't interested in politics and are pretty dumb/naive about it.

Is this the lack of jobs or low wages?

Oh, also I am literally Hitler because I want the best for my country

Every common man is one of it

Kek is strong today

Attached: 1544437042588-2024682756.jpg (3120x4160, 1.34M)

I want the neo-liberal establishment to die. So, yes, I support them.

Also: my entire life is filled with weird frog related and KEK/Jow Forums related shit.
Anyone else experiencing miracles?

You can find pretexts for riots and complains in every country. Yellow vests movement obiously has little to do with gas prices and is somewhat controlled. You can add to the mix Macrons retarded policies and French's predisposition to chimping out.

They didn't

High taxes, high cost of living.

Who is controlling yellow vests.

Yes. If you ignore the shills most of Jow Forums does.

It hurts Globalism so why wouldn't Jow Forums support it?

Attached: 1544266018676.jpg (2560x1600, 1.75M)

Nobody yet. But several groups try to gain control of it for sure.

Attached: 1544286267279.jpg (720x720, 188K)

good guys. trust the gobernment? no fucking way

Attached: moar.jpg (419x249, 17K)

I want to hear the french man's answer.

Idk, I'm kind of iffy on the whole thing. There's a HUGE amount of leftists in the yellowvest movement, not to mention the movement has spread to UK and Belgium, mainly being utilized by leftists. Ironically leftists are using the yellowvest to protest BREXIT in the UK

What are their positions?
Do they support the eradication niggers and jews with lynchings and ovens?

Attached: 1449738939375.jpg (713x775, 105K)

Looks like in Germany & Canada yellow vests are 100% /ourguys/. The movement is pretty split in that regard.

can't speak for each and every user who posts on Jow Forums but yes in general we likes teh habbenings and yellow vests torching various parts of france qualifies as a true happening. many if not most of us agree that taxes are too high, and taxes are high because faggot politicians want to import 1+ billion africans and muslims into our countries.

Attached: 1544054089657.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

who gives a shit faggot, I just want to see a happening. Im thirsty for it like your mom is thirsty for BBC

From what we hear so far, there are people of all kinds of views in the movement.

I think we can find some common ground.

Attached: 1543829924033.gif (900x1200, 3.47M)

The key is that none control it. Everyone can put on a yellow vest. Governments all over the world are beyond fucked by a couple of fluorescent vests.

We knew everybody except him, that's why so many people voted for him, they wanted to try, but it's worst.

Jow Forums is not one person, retard.
That said, yellowvests are too little, too late. You can call me when they decide to storm the figurative castles and hang Macron for his crimes.

they are shit

>That said, yellowvests are too little, too late

>give up goys

>dont protest anymore

Attached: sad-greedy-jew-588cd71ac4741.png (183x232, 34K)

you're just a schizo

I love how he said the opposite of what you implied jew rat

Attached: faggot.jpg (511x564, 23K)

They've had the opportunity. The only reason why Macron hasn't been dragged through the streets by his neck is that the French people are still holding on to some shred of remaining civility and allowing him the honor of resigning voluntarily. I doubt their patience will last forever though.

People cannot riot forever. No matter how enraged you are, it will wear you down, and eventually the steam will cool down.
That's what the government usually counts on. They have time on their side. By allowing him "the honor" you are basically handing the win to them. All they have to do is postpone, postpone, and postpone.
They will start the dance anytime now. Pronouncements, negotiations with 'leaders', gabinet meetings, dragging this as slowly as possible, for as long as possible. They know how it works, they've been doing this for centuries.
I am not American, but the spirit of the 2nd ammendment is correct. A good governor is one that is fearing for his life.

I certainly do, they smell of the commune. Anyhow I'd agree with any self-organized anti-capitalist movement.

the steam already cooled down
the "Acte IV" was so weak, almost no one rioted
there will probably be no riot next saturday

Just seems like annoying protesting to me. And it has nothing to do with America so really, nobody should care about it

Paid shill.

Yes, french government would totally pay someone to shill on an american imageboard

Attached: 76080-full.png (136x102, 21K)

Go away schlomo

I'm not a schlomo, I'm a muslim.

Attached: 20160902_161255.jpg (2576x1932, 1.61M)

Please leave. We know you're afraid when whites band together.

Attached: 1542897666357.jpg (635x551, 291K)

(you)

Attached: 1389473228-1383179784455.jpg (1024x819, 77K)

>muslim
You will get the rope too, niggerfaggot goatfucker

Are any frogs protesting the mass migration of muzzies and nogs?

You need to drive straight back towards Gibraltar. Pic somewhat related.

Attached: 1542823258332.jpg (415x604, 50K)

no, you will

No, they are savages. Destroying your cities won't solve your problem. France is like Africa right now.

>no u
You goatfuckers are rats and you stink. Essentially, you are untouchables. You can feel it. There's a small part of your brain that understands how utterly worthless you are compared to us.
And that is probably why you hate whites so much. We are a constant reminder to you that you and your pack are just filthy animals and that there is nothing of value that you could ever contribute to civilization. You are scum and you know it.

I don't hate white, I'm white lol
Also I don't stink, here is my perfume: pure musk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musk

Attached: DSC_0093.jpg (3264x2448, 580K)

>I don't hate white, I'm white lol
Then you're just a colossal retard by subjugating to the most idiotic ideology in existence.
>Musk
Dirty animal.

listen to this my friend, i'm not a retard for loving the beauty when i find it somewhere...
youtube.com/watch?v=GjEdl1pnGn0&feature=youtu.be&t=6

I hear Saudi Arabia is nice this time of year. France doesn't seem like the right country for you.

I hate Saudi Arabia, they killed Khassoggi
Also I want to live in UK but France is a very good country for me plus this is where I was born, idk why you think no.

Attached: 1517966037047.png (498x490, 347K)

Attached: 1524775818326.jpg (400x400, 36K)

top kek

Macron likes it.. Likes the entertainment of you getting gassed!

Attached: _20181210_231406.jpg (585x691, 64K)

"Weak" only because the gov throwed everything they got in Paris, including fucking armored vehicules, and the cops orders were simple: shoot people in the fucking face (see pics).
In other towns, however, shit got real (see Bordeaux).
So for the sake of their teeth and eyes, the protesters should leave Paris alone for a couple of weeks and focus on their home cities, because the gov does not have that many tanks.

>Mooslim
>White

Pick one

This image actually triggers me. I hope that's not real

You're right, and it's also because of "preventive arrestations" happened.
But no one believe anymore in "we gonna enter the Elysée" and stuff after Acte IV, so the movement is dead now

Do the yellow vests have a position on immigration?

I do too, wow what a coincidence. Maybe we are lost brothers or something.

No they didn't, just yesterday a friend of mine learned that he was a rothschild banker lmao. I then dropped a bunch of redpills and he left me in shock. it'll probably take a while for him to readjust

>does Jow Forums agree

Agree with what? That list of 30 (or so) demands that was going around was mostly utter nonsense. The mercunts and anglos who always love to fan the flames here would explode with anger if anyone suggested the same policies for their own countries. It all boils down to less taxes and more gibs, this can only go so far. Sorry, don't agree.

When are they going to sodomize Macron with objects like the French helped Libyans to do?

KEK do you approve of yellow vest give us the sign ooh great one
Praise KEK

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=wbelZCyS4EM

made a video about the protests, this is the second, would appreciate feedback.

Attached: 1544365129034.jpg (960x540, 111K)