Japan Learns That Importing African Savages is a Bad Idea

African exchange student in Japan joins high school basketball team. Does not like the referee's call, so he walks up to the ref and punches the ref in the face. Ref needs 10 stiches to his face. Refuses to file criminal complain to police: youtube.com/watch?v=7IiR0ULxCT4

Attached: African Exchange Student Punches Referee in Face.png (738x842, 461K)

based nigger
fuck wagies

Attached: 1544036475137.jpg (706x1024, 79K)

>Jews and niggers

Every where they go, they make it worse

Attached: LAUGHING1.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

YA DAS RITE CHINK BOY

Japanese people are so dumb. It sickens me watching them destroy their nation like this. I know two waito piggus who moved to Japan and are both the leftist scum and essentially no different from Jews, and the japs accept them. Disgusting.

Nice vpn white incel
Stop spreading hate

Fucking niggers just can't do it, huh.

Makes me glad I don't have to deal with niggers here in Montana.

Attached: 1528880240961.png (1133x704, 905K)

Go away shlomo, Jow Forums is strictly a judenfrei board.

Attached: 1536764290983.png (1488x1488, 1.6M)

Japan needs its own version of the klan

Must be your first day at the JIDF office.

I live in Montana too. Just for that reason.

Yakuza was just find until they started cracking down on them hard.

>Hundreds of black men in Japan
>Best OP can muster is a little poor sportsmanship
The absolute state of the alt-right. This video is irrefutable proof that nurture, not nature, determines aggressiveness and it's pathetic you would try to spin it this way. Just sayin.

The pathetic mon*oid will feel the power of the BLACK bull.

Attached: 1543736474673.jpg (632x732, 366K)

Can some translate the comments I don’t understand moonrunes.

>It sickens me watching them destroy their nation like this
Then what do you feel when looking in the mirror or outside the window? Our nations are already destroyed.

We'll stop spreading hate if you do, Israel.

Attached: whatcha gonna do bitch.jpg (1985x1977, 250K)

>Refuses to file criminal complain to police
Why? Not enough evidence to conclude it was a crime and not just workplace violence?

>>It sickens me watching them destroy their nation like this
>Then what do you feel when looking in the mirror or outside the window? Our nations are already destroyed.
My only hope is that the Japanese are better at engaging with reality than Whites in the West. However, the Japanese are the ultimate NPCs. On the other hand, they seem much more based than Whites regarding racial differences. Personally, though, I think multiculturalism is a foregone conclusion now for Japan. It's coming. The only question is how much, how fast?

The ref just saw him drop his shoulder into the other players face. It was obviously his own fault for provoking a violent person.

Per Google translate
"黒人ってひとくくりにすんなや
黒人にもいいやつだっておんねん"
=
"Black people do not want to be alone
I do not care for black people"

"殴られて会場が大騒ぎになってるのにも関わらずモップかけてて草"
=
"Even though the site was being beaten up and the venue was making a big noise, grassing and grassing"
(pretty sure this refers to herbivore males, i.e. pussies too cowardly to speak out)

"んなことするから偏見が生まれるんだよ。"
=
"Because we do something, prejudice is born."

Look at me. I am the japanese now

>>Refuses to file criminal complain to police
>Why? Not enough evidence to conclude it was a crime and not just workplace violence?
Evidence and witnesses were not the problem. The referee refused to file a criminal complaint on the matter. Americans usually say, "refused to press charges."

The Jew cries out in pain as they import 3rd world australopithecui into your country.

By the way, on the news, the Japanese media refused to indicate that the player who punched the referee was an African exchange student. The Japanese media refused to report on the suspect's race, just like our media do in the U.K.

delet this
the moment you say "man i'm glad there aren't niggers in X" is the moment they start heading there. look at japan. just 100 years ago there were no niggers in japan. right now there's somalians in minnesota and idaho.

niggers and mexicans want to occupy every fucking inch of this earth.

Japan's culture of being polite and modest is leading them on the cuck path.

POL was right,

Incorrect, Jews make life better

Attached: IMG_2246.jpg (474x648, 42K)

Thanks user

Japanese are the lost tribe of Israel though

Attached: IMG_2398.jpg (400x400, 24K)

It’s already here. Everywhere you go e.g stores, the staff is foreign Asian. This is relatively new but happening very very fast

>Refuses to file criminal complain to police:
Idiot retard
The Black Man will now walk over anyone until stopped.

Japanese are lost tribe of Israel
>both right next to countries that hate them
>very creative people
>Japanese have the longer faces and noses compared to other Asians
>both try to corrupt whites through cartoons
>paradise in the midst of shithole countries

Attached: IMG_2419.jpg (709x432, 46K)

>he’s unaware of what the nigger servicemembers do

>>Refuses to file criminal complain to police:
>Idiot retard
It was not his decision to make.

Both have yellow skin

Are you japanese? Japanese studying in US here

Japanese dont like sniffing gas, auskike

>Are you japanese? Japanese studying in US here
European. TEFL monkey.

Post provoking comments, say stuff like, what are you gonna do about it whit boi?

Haha, right. Another white incel trying to find luck in japan ;)

My Chinese housemate thought the robbing, rioting, car jacking, home invading nigger culture in Australia is an aberration and that the United States is a multicultural utopia in comparison.

>he was summarily dispensed the FBI crime stats redpill

>tfw I should have just let him destroy China with niggers

The issue with mainstream japanese society in the infiltration by the jews and western leftists constantly floading japan. Causing them to be more and more cucked

Good, you shouldnt import niggers even if you have to learn it the hard way
unironically kys schlomo

he's intentionally showing

Refusal implies you have a choice

Toll Paid, sorry it had to be said

Attached: F267935FAF044A0AA95295B2B890791B.gif (320x352, 837K)

That is why it is so sickening. We know what it does and try to tell them, but they do not listen.

>tfw

Attached: wtf.jpg (2877x2560, 1010K)

You know what the best part about this is? It won't change anything.

>Another white incel trying to find luck in japan ;)
Nah. I'm not a Weeb or incel. Not interested in anime or Japanese girls.

Based nigger

take that you stupid fagget nip, this is gonna happen 1000 fold LMAO

Fucking die kike

The problem is that Japanese have for a long time aped the west and USA in particular, taking things they believe lead to success. American business practices and so on. Now there is a movement to take multiculturalism because they believe the western lies about "diversity is our strength" and that the USA is powerful because of diversity. They don't realize that our GDP would be many times higher if we did not have diversity.

>Refusal implies you have a choice
Not here. Learn more about Japan and Japanese culture. Then come back and talk to the big boys about what you found out.

terrible google translate.

"黒人ってひとくくりにすんなや
黒人にもいいやつだっておんねん"

"Don't generalise black people. There is good black person as well."

"殴られて会場が大騒ぎになってるのにも関わらずモップかけてて草"

"Even though the punching caused a stir in the court, there is a person mopping lol"

"んなことするから偏見が生まれるんだよ。"
=

"そんなことするから偏見が生まれるんだよ。"

"Because you do such thing, prejudice is born"

and so it begins. Japan will fully experience the value and strength they achieve through diversity.

Disgusting.

So why didn't he file the report? Who was putting pressure on him not to?

Just wait until Poland starts sending their best.

What? Will it dishonor his ancestors bushido code and he'd have to commit sudoku to retain his clans dharma from the reincarnation wheel?

LOL. That audible, collective gasp was the best part. I just returned to the states after 8 years in Tokyo, and Japanese almost NEVER display anger or shock like that.
As for the niglet there, he’s probably in jail and will be deported ASAP. Japan is straight up based on that shit; there’s no way he’s not GONE. They fkn Deport their OWN citizens that are Brazilian-Japanese, with a one-way ticket and $10,000 CASH, as long as they sign a contract stating that they’ll never return to Japan; EVER. What an extremely crazy idea; who would think that could work at all. Except, I supposed it would get rid of their migrant issue...maybe we can implement that here too? I’ll gladly pay higher taxes for a year for a Deport all migrants from emerging countries initiative.

>there’s no way he’s not GONE
They sent him home that week, I think.

You're going to have post ID
proove your race

(((who))) do you think user

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-10 U C L A Suspends 3 Players; They Admitted to Shoplifting in China.png (1129x1191, 921K)

Japan will be the next Korea, rampant with degeneracy and feminism.

Hopefully China will resist the globalist kikes.

You should know that the first thing you learn when you arrive to Tokyo is: Don't talk to blacks, avoid and ignore them.

They are involved in all kind of shady shits there

wherever I am, I must also nig

>Korea, rampant with degeneracy and feminism.
Yeah, I heard that feminism has taken hold in Korea. They're trying to infect Japan with that cancerous ideology, also. Japanese universities are importing lesbian feminists from Canada and the U.K. to teach young Japanese about feminism, LGBTQ, diversity and multicultural and inclusive societies.

Attached: jew fear the samurai.jpg (1460x1900, 1.2M)

Learn from our stupid mistakes, dont let any of them in!

Attached: whereIlive.jpg (1780x1250, 254K)

Ive always wondered; why is it that niggers don’t want to live in the Midwest and Northern/northwest USA.
My theory Is cause they’re allergic to cold and have never seen snow before, but I don’t know.

Nice falseflag faggot

So you're saying the black dude cucked the nip into not telling the police?
Or somehow jews are involved

Attached: tdi.png (334x398, 25K)

>Ive always wondered; why is it that niggers don’t want to live in the Midwest and Northern/northwest USA.
>My theory Is cause they’re allergic to cold and have never seen snow before, but I don’t know.
There's a ton of them in Toronto and Montreal, so I'm not convinced that they don't like the cold. Maybe the nigs hate rural areas where they can't get around easily. They love the cities.

They need to switch their focus on African countries and China. Maybe Yemen too.

You fucking IDIOT KEKS. You HAVE TO PROSECUTE NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN. Knowing Africans are animals isn't enough. You have to act accordingly. Make them prove themselves case by case if you feel bad for the good ones.

I'd love a gig in Japan, but as a whitey I don't want you guys importing us in mass either. It's just asking for trouble.

really? i thought the japanese had no problems with racial profiling

Midwestern cities are full of niggers.

Any city with a Walmart will have niggers.

KEKS FAGS RETARDS TARDS
What did I say to get corrected to KEKs? C.u.c.k.s? Cux?

Gas the kikes

How is the rural north up there, as in is it isolated at all

Yakuza still has a major presence in Tokyo. I enteracted w/ them while I lived there, and for a couple of crazy years I dove deep into the club/sex/drugs/booze/women culture. They’ve got a helluva system at the moment. They get most hard drugs from NK, and yakuza pick it up along the shoreline. If you don’t beleieve me, search for story about 80kilos of cocaine that washed up a couple years back. It was a shame I didn’t find it, instead of an old man out on a walk, who did his duty and told the police...who subsequently found another massive package of coke. Then they pass it down to clubs and brothels via mostly Nigerian rich dudes, who kinda act as a buffer between police and yakusa. IDK know they’re never arrested, but there’s some kinda hookup w/ cops I’m certain. Anyways, those years of living it up are over, but my experience showed me that:
1.) Yakuza still rule quit a bit
2.) there’s too many cash rich Nigerians
3.) there’s too many sluts from other questions. Takes time not to meet a Brazilian/Jamaican/Russian/etc THoT, who may-May not even be hot. Thankfully, I’m good at making friends, so I had a numbers game going there for few years. One thing I do know: Japan won’t be able to sustainably handle pro immigration practices, as it flies in the face of their entire belief system.

We tried to warn you. Niggers are terrible.

>tfw the only other race able to military engage Aryans is self-destructing

thanks based judean-allies!

>How is the rural north up there, as in is it isolated at all
No idea. Never leave the Tokyo area. But I've heard that Hokkaido is like their Alaska / Canada.

>Drugs from NK
I don't have sources on me atm but NK is a CIA state. That's how they have nukes, too. Clintons sell Uranium One to Russia->Iran->NK, while the NK rockets use SpaceX guidance/control systems.

Nips will get used to it. even their cartoons are enforcing that stuff already.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gegege no Kitarou (2018) - 27 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.36_[2018.10.07_02.47.07].jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Taiwan just had a gay pride parade equivalent to a degenerate Jew York parade. It's spreading like wildfire.

Remember when everyone bitched about how asian countries got to stay homogeneous? Not anymore.

Attached: 1_kh4TBFSXchkZZhc7VI8bmA.jpg (1440x964, 357K)

Taiwan rejected homomarriage with 80% of something.

jews literally buying up the large anime studios as we speak.

gook women pusys were wet af tho they see a real KANG

>Refuses to file criminal complain to police
Doesn't look like they learned anything. Looks like the average SJW retard who will take the nigger's defense.

>Taiwan just had a gay pride parade equivalent to a degenerate Jew York parade. It's spreading like wildfire.
>Remember when everyone bitched about how asian countries got to stay homogeneous? Not anymore.
That does not surprise me. The Tokyo Gay Pride Pride grows bigger every year. The 2018 Gay Pride Parade was the biggest one to date. The Jews and globalists, even through the U.S. Embassy, are pushing Liberalism and feminism and diversity really fuckin' hard here.

Attached: 1514464233026.jpg (608x600, 51K)

this. everytime they see a white boy (in this case a darker skinned white boy), they start ovulating.