Are Indians given an unfair time on Jow Forums?

Are Indians given an unfair time on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1541954990542.png (640x569, 193K)

Yes

yes

They deserve it though

Hey gypsy

No. This was a based reply but that doesn’t make up for the fact that their culture has a complete lack for hygiene, their skin is shitskin, and their the most cucked of manlets.

Attached: F5A8CC62-B603-4F3A-A518-910351DA4317.png (500x566, 138K)

oh wait this bitch cried like a nigger on BBC after Hindu nationalist trolls began sending death threats after she began calling for breakup of India. It was pretty based.

Yes

Hinduism is so meme. They have like 11 gods and it completely ignores the old and new testament lol

aloha snackbar?

how is your country? does the jew have much control?

we have enough subhumans to exterminate excluding the Jews. They’re the last of our problems.

I just like to bant with them. Indian anons are alright.

I live next to a family Indian families and I can say that they're pretty based for a bunch of invasive shit-skins. At least they tend to work hard and don't scrounge benefits, keep their women in line, are generally respectful and keep to themselves without demanding we change our ways to suit them. If they were white I'm pretty sure the Met would've kicked their door in by now for all the "right wing, raycisss" shit I've heard them spout against Niggers and Mudslimes. My one gripe is that everything always fucking stinks of curry and I wish they'd beat their wives more quietly at the weekend, so that I could sleep in.

Attached: apus.png (738x657, 178K)

Why would a non abrahamic religion care about either testament?

also this, some nigger always tries to stir D&C up like “bro Indians aren’t the same bro, it’s a made up identity bro”

I always quote Tilak,
“It has been said, gentlemen, by some that we Hindus have yielded too much to our Mohammedan brethern. I am sure I represent the sense of the Hindu community all over India when I say that we could not have yielded too much. I would not care if the rights of selfgovernment are granted to the Mohammedan community only.... When we have to fight against a third party — it is a very important thing that we stand on this platform united, united in race, united in religion, united as regards all different shades of political creed, when foreigners don’t discriminate in fighting us, why should we differentiate ourselves?”

>I wish they'd beat their wives more quietly at the weekend, so that I could sleep in.

Kek

Yes.
I would love to read more of Indian posters, but every time one posts something a gigantic shitstorm ensues and they leave the thread.
Pisses me off for years now.

No, you're all fucking retarded and overly arrogant for no fucking reason.

FUCK OFF.

Old testament + new testament is the actual true shit if you read and study

>a gigantic shitstorm ensues
heh

Attached: 1542699539974.jpg (526x614, 33K)

POO

Yes and in life in general. They've been semi civilized for thousands of years, yet in the US at least they're lower than niggers on the dating totem

No

Doesn't matter how their views are
Their filthyness , cringyness and shitskiness (sandniggers are Aryans compared to them, literal skin color of nigga)overules all

Poo in loo pajeet

Attached: 1539109984493.png (381x441, 317K)

Jews mostly aren't a big problem they've only managed to infiltrate Bollywood as of yet so no big losses but the real pest here are the mudslims they need to be nuked!! Heil Modi

In their own countries as well, that's why they write random girls on the other side of the globe.

Attached: 1537369850905.jpg (201x251, 12K)

Ever been to any Indian forum discussing India/Pakistani or muslim topics? 90% of the time (even when it wasn't the purpose) all threads devolve to a point where you think you're on a Pajeet version of Stormfront.

Attached: 1511578509_5c62abaa32830cdaa0605f2444576fff.jpg (600x800, 68K)

Yes.
India is a great nation building itself up through Indian capitalism. 8% increases in GDP each year. A way to go yet but getting there.
Indians are good people too.

no, never been. Sounds fun.

Indians are same shit scum tier as niggers and they know it

Attached: scab.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>go to a news story on twitter about india or pakistan
>it's alwayd hundreds of indians shitting on muslims and pakistan

They deserve credit for this at least, it's always entertaining

kys loser

The only good poo goblin is one who never comes out of his poo land.

Most Indians are based.
Brits are disgusting tho.

Nah. India has some deep cultural problems it needs to take care of

India's lowest castes have basically inbred themselves to retardation.

India's upper castes are worse than jews. The baniyas are completely untrustworthy

The worst thing is thr weird sex thing going on across the country. They're fucking obsessed with it.

Watch any Bhojpuri video and you'll figure it out. It's an entire society of closed creeps and pedos

But the worst is that Indians need to fucking learn how to drive and stay clean. I've traveled through Africa and SE Asia and literally no other country is as filthy or as chaotic as India

Oh and Hinduism needs a more cohesive identity. It's just too much of a Bring Your Own God religion right now

Based

isn't there more inbreeding in the higher castes because there are fewer people in them?

>bring your own god

Sounds nice tbqh

There’s actually no inbreeding because the guy is a retard.

Under Hindu law, two people descending from the same male lineage aren’t allowed to marry. (There are 7 “Great Aryans” which most Indo-Aryans can trace their ancestry to, forming 7 main ancestry lines which break up into 21, I remember seeing a graph of those male lineages being used during my brothers marriage I’ll try to find them online)

Untouchables are inbred mostly for 2 reasons:
-Converted to Islam
-Since they were isolated from the cities in the ancient and medieval times, they lived in fewer numbers and since Hindu law wasn’t enforced upon them,inbred themselves

Also funny how that nigger calls upper caste nepotistic when upper castes literally gave affirmative action and the country’s major states are headed by lower caste politicians who are MORE nepotistic

I love how Poojeets enjoy fantasizing with the help of others

That guy is a literal man dime in India. Can’t blame him for knowing his worth and not settling

Well I stopped posting here.. because I felt I was unnecessarily bullied.. I immigrated to other boards and picked cool hobbies.. now I'm becoming Jow Forums and /fa/ and have a huge fragrance collection.

Attached: Poointheloo.jpg (628x402, 40K)

Indians are the trash of the planet.

Chinese are a threat because they implement technology and their women are highly fuckable.

Indians are generally fucking retards, can't speak English, don't understand shit, don't invent shit, and their women are fucking disgusting.

Indians make some decent food. That's honest truth. Beyond that, they're worthless fucking trash.

T-Gay

Hi Achmed

>according to this cult pamphlet, this cult pamphlet is the only truth

Attached: perplex.gif (275x275, 801K)

I preffer indians over commie gooks that's for sure.

Attached: 1484108618134.jpg (836x1024, 379K)

This

>cried like a nigger
what?

heard you mutts were talking shit you fucking cucks. ill fucking poo nuke your goddamn muttica

Attached: 1543478527796.jpg (623x627, 33K)

Indians aren't the same though. Some are Hindu, some are Christian, and some are filthy Mohammedan dogs who need to go back to Pakistan

So you're basically a faggot now.

>cried like a nigger on BBC
what?