Twitter Bans

So my twitter account just got blocked for this tweet

"@hannahgadsby why do you hate men so much if you send an hour every morning making yourself look like one #yourenotfunny"

Someone care to explain where i broke the rules?

Attached: yuk.jpg (1080x1440, 315K)

shitter is a liberal safespace

Needed to be said.

Thank you for your shitpost, may your account RIP in peace

Because its the same nigger mods that are here

"I am in my prime"

That bitch is only 40. Here's David Bowie at 60. Women age like fucking milk.

Attached: 41kDZAelNPL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 20K)

You're asking Jow Forums why you got banned from a (((social networking))) site that selectively enforces its "rules" and constantly reinterprets them as it sees fit?

It did. But I am still confused as to why I was blocked.

It's a legitimate question.. I cant be the only one who is curious

If this is her prime I would hate to see her on a bad day

Chris Hayes evolves into Rachel Maddow at level 16 and then into Hannah Gadsby at level 34.

Jannies iffy uh, user got deleted uh

Attached: 1542235858193.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Can you imagine her in another 10 years?

I can’t even fuck with the dumpster fire that is Twitter. It’s basically just a POC critique of Whites BBS. White people are instabanned for showing any backbone at all.

btw, has anyone ever heard this dyke tell a joke?
she's allegedly a comedian.
the fact she as raped is hilarious ofc, but that's besides the point.

Is she the one married to Adam hills?

Oh no, why did I get banned from a platform that's known for banning people for the most trivial of reasons! So SHOCKED, to be honest.

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-120819~2.png (720x893, 740K)

You harassed and bullied a (famous left-wing) person online. That is against the rules. Twitter deems your account to be toxic and beneficial to the community that you do not contribute. Those are the rules. Fuck what they say are the rules. You know what you did and how they would respond. You are not allowed to have "controversial" thought on those sites.

I'm not shocked I was banned. I was simply questioning which rule was broken to require a ban

>I was raped
>please clap

Touche sir

In truth there is nothing funny about her,if anything it is sad and disgraceful to put an obviously mentally ill low functioning person up on a stage to rant about their rape fantasies and cry about imaginary oppression and invisible threats only they can see. There was a time when we put these kind of people in mental hospitals and kept them medicated.

What is that thing?

She (or her publicist) probably receives a lot of messages like that already. Does she even reply to anyone, let alone criticism?

It's one thing to be a kneejerk dope like that Star Wars director, but I'm assuming her shit is more manicured for the sake of pure promotion.

Imagine these people in control of our governments enforcing the Twitter TOS across our countries. The only difference being they would have a monopoly on violence and could go further than banning. It's what they intend to do .

Yes, as if you're not aware by now that Twitter does not care about rules and pushes it own agenda. Stop whining and ditch that godforsaken website.

She, or it, or whatever, has been ordained as one of the bishops of the new religion. What you did is analogous to going into a pack of muslims and talking smack about their imam. You are lucky you didn't get a jihad, but that is usually just when you are caught on video ("Twitter do yo thang")

Attached: Itispat.jpg (220x300, 31K)

How is this even possible?!

Attached: wot.png (952x542, 248K)

The rule of being a big stinky doo-doo head meanie

(((Rotten tomatoes)))

So were you blocked from her account or banned? Because anyone can block anyone and that's not twitter banning you.

Yes even though its rotten tomatoes; its still the top website for movie review google search.

My account was terminated.

Twitter is just shit. I’ve have had a new account every month since last Christmas

Great post.
You could try askin twerper why you were banned.
Any reply would make great reading.

Believe it or not I had to give the my phone number to even fight the ban.

And desu I don't want them to have my number