If you were reborn, which sex and race sexuality and cis/trans status combination would you rather be reborn as?

If you were reborn, which sex and race sexuality and cis/trans status combination would you rather be reborn as?

If its straight cis white male, that proves white Men are the most privileged group on Earth.

Attached: 5517FF6C-CD6A-4898-89D6-B50F16FC6468.jpg (500x696, 185K)

I, being a femanon (here's some tits to prove it) would want to be reborn as a white bisexual male. I'm a butch dyke myself, I've always been a manly woman, so I figure with male hormones and physiology I would actually feel very comfortable! I don't know how this proves men are privileged though, I don't want to be a man for a better life or whatever, I just think I'd fit in really well, being a bit like a man myself.

Attached: Tits.jpg (580x398, 33K)

I would be reborn as OP.

*sigh* Look at yourself describing yourself as a few loaded buzzwords, begging the stuff the ID with something, anything, you can grasp so long as introspection never haunts you.

Fuck the west.

Cis lesbian wh*Te girl in California.

Attached: large.png (500x500, 187K)

Buzzwords? I don't think there's anything wrong with being property.

What does cis mean?

Your original gender you were born with.

I would be exactly as I am now, Chinese cis female.

MAYBE I would want to be Japanese cis female.

My father hanged his paidcheque to my mother the eternal housewife, that's what I want too, that's the norm or was the norm in Hong Kong -- but there are also Chinese marriages where the man DON'T let the woman manage the money and/or she has to work outside the home.

Whereas in Japan it's expected that the woman stays home and the man hands over his paycheque, some even don't know what bank they use! Perfect!

I like cooking and keeping house, and raising children. Fuck dealing with commune and office parties.

Attached: Cooking with Jen Lin-Liu.jpg (450x342, 85K)

I'm pretty sure sex without a dick would be unsatisfying

You will then get me too left and right.

I feel bad and worry for my brother and my male friends.

You should wish to be a east asian female! You get almost as much privilege as a black female but minus the aids and herpes.

Attached: types of tits.jpg (600x600, 33K)

You'd be surprised how much a tongue can satisfy.

I want to be a jewish, nigger tranny, larping as a white, christian, cis male, who was born in the wrong body and is actually a shitskin muslim, genderfluid faggot.

Oh shit, that's a good point! Is it too late to change my answer? I don't want AIDS.

japanese female

look at the long arms and fingers, with a big head and face. I wish people would stop lusting over this biological male baka

lol

Nice tits

Lesbian sex just looks like endless foreplay with no ending. I can’t umafine it’s completely satisfying for either partner.

Sex: Male
Race: Asgardian
Sexuality: Odinson
CIS/Trans Status: Stormbreaker

i'm slav male. i'm very happy. no change for me pls.

I am pretty sure women have stronger orgasms as I do.

>what are fists

ur mom gay

I'm better suited to be a girl with my shitty personality.

stop eating sugar and drinking beer. also probably lay off that weed

Fuck off kill yourself

He means sex where neither partner has a dick. Having a vagina seems pretty cash, sex wise

Fuck you

Ten years ago I would have chosen tranny but I'm glad I didn't because that shit is way too trendy now.

ok, sounds good sign me up too.

IT does doesn’t it

Cis white gay male

Fucking virgin. You have never seen a woman quiver on your dick.

Attractive white woman in the US, the easiest life anyone ever had in human history.

It can’t be, I got the white male privilege of being invited in on a threesome with two grills who are both working girls and live together (September 15th, I remember the date because I was arrested that night). Presumably because a cock is required for deep, satisfying orgasms and one with a heartbeat behind it is superior to a rubber knob with batteries?
I’m going into the archive to find the pics of those chicks now that I’ve remembered. They are on a device that’s not working at home right now.
I rarely remember women’s names even when I’m with them, gets me slapped a lot when I hazard a guess in bed. The older butcher one (36) is called Paige (if that even is her real name and not her working name) it’s kind of a miracle I remember that(? WTF is wrong with me). The one I met first (early 20’s) who invited me back I hardly remember. Maybe I’m getting a fetish for dom chick’s? It’s like this breakfast was, nasty but sooo good. I’ll try to find/post her.

Attached: FDEC3862-3FDB-4A41-AD06-89AECF7DF59B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

Transracial black white supremacist straight male 4"11

>tldr
Ur a gheii.

not nearly as privilegededed as you think, just capable.

>IGNORE ALL MEMEFLAG/SHILL THREADS

>REPORT ALL MEMEFLAG/SHILL THREADS

>SAGE ALL MEMEFLAG/SHILL THREADS

Attached: 1543633528482.png (800x534, 398K)

Asshole

>cis/trans
grow up

A straight white cis male, not because it is a good life, but because we will be needed again soon

A top sloot. 36.

Attached: 0348CBB5-AEAA-41D9-8CAB-7A0AC72AC22A.jpg (1280x780, 131K)

Noice

wrong.

also wishing you were born anything else is gay as fuck own it you soft cunt.

Woke

I want to be reborn as a fridge, a white one

i dont think whores enjoy their lives. good to think with mans brain that its good life but its just a braindead way to survive

Female jew.Cis.My jewing factor goes up by 2.

The funny part is she is roman catholic.

I'd chose eternal nonexistence. Why would anyone choose to go through this meatgrinder all over again?

Attached: 1516971668095.jpg (722x349, 58K)

Go away you fucking kike.

pic related

well, there goes your theory - can't fix stupid

Attached: Heterosexual Anal Between Straight Males.jpg (1040x584, 132K)

Lol

why are more women saying this sort of thing all of a sudden? You lot were the ones who asked for it to be how it is now

>You lot were the ones who asked for it to be how it is now

SOME angry (((women))) were on the street burning bras, others are too busy and happy to be on TV ranting about feminism.

I don't like talking about politics in public, but the loony left has made everything political, including keeping men out of ladies' bathroom!

You are finally hearing more women express anti-feminism views because enough is enough!

Attached: Will and Kate Plus 3 at Christening of Prince Louis.jpg (962x746, 216K)

What's happening in this picture?

White Straight male

I would like to be reborn as a white bisexual female. However, at the same time, I would also like to be reborn literally sociopathic. Life would be SO easymode.

It means not being a disgusting insane transfag.

sex: republican male
race: Jesus Christ

im ok with my skin color but if i were reborn id like different color eyes. brown is boring

Ashkenazi male jew

Gender fluid African gray elephant that identifies as a purple people eater.

>not being a self hating cunt who blames your problems on your race proves whitey is privileged
Anyone who thinks this is even remotely making a valid point is fucking retarded.

Gronkowski

Black bull in Sweden

>If its straight cis white male, that proves white Men are the most privileged group on Earth.
or perhaps I just like being me and I wouldn't have it any other way

Japanese cis female.

Show these boobs you dont have.

nothing beats the life of a white pretty rich girl

Straight white male. Its not about privilege. It's about ability.

Trillionare Ultimate Chad.

I wish I was reborn as a cute gender confused boy

You were born genetically privileged, retard. It's a fucking unfair privilege.

You forgot to add White.

This, that way you get to be a whore and also be dumb enough to enjoy yourself.

straight cis white male.

I'm in Hell.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

I wish I was reborn a person that never discovered Jow Forums

>white Men are the most privileged group on Earth.
Wrong. We're just better than everyone else. Literally.

It means you're not mentally ill, at least not in respect to gender dysmorphia.

Race: Zarglax
Sex: Fire dancer
Sexual Orientation: Glorgin-born
Get on my level Jongenians!

Attached: Zarglaxian.jpg (618x410, 55K)

>If its straight cis white male, that proves white >Men are the most privileged group on Earth.
Preferred! You ignorant cunt

>asking straight whites males what race and sex combination they want to be
>"if you want to be a straight white male that proves X"
I disagree with your logic.

Cis lesbian white girl.
Would still marry a man.
Don't want to lose my slight edge on high test.
I wonder if my husband would think it's cute that I'm basically retarded and dependent no matter the difference.

Attached: 1543741946229.png (1043x627, 408K)

EXACTLY THANK YOU, ALIEN GENDERS ARE A BIG DEAL

I don’t live my life wishing to be something I am not.
I learned to be content with myself and the pursuit of better what I was givin, rather than trying to change it completely.

Bump

lana del ray is ugly as fuck and she's a kike. fuck off you incel wanker

Ding ding ding ding. I mean bring a guy is great and all, but a hot valley girl who hooks up with chicks? You can't go wrong man

Del ray is no more then 5/10

Straight Saudi Male

>swedish

I am a white guy. I would rather be reborn as... well, a white guy still. Just maybe taller a bit, but not past 6 feet tall. Like 5 9 or so. Im 5 7. And maybe have longer straight hair. This wavy hair shit is trash. I don't understand why black people want this hair. It's hard to manage. Being bald might not be bad.

TL;DR a white guy still.

She’s the epitome of Anglo beauty. Stfu

Attached: 94B27045-303D-47FB-B865-0F1E903E2671.jpg (640x988, 190K)

Wavy hair vs straight hair, I can’t tell the difference

I'd be a white male because the aesthetics. If I wanted a foot up in the world I'd be a black tranny

>>For the aesthetics
Why?