How come (((gamers))) are so blue-pilled?

How come (((gamers))) are so blue-pilled?

Holy shit, it's cringe-worthy, it's literally more leftist and gay than reddit.

I mean, look at this thread: resetera.com/threads/minecraft-creator-notch-there-clearly-is-an-agenda-against-white-men.85973/page-1

Attached: eBE0VQR8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 6K)

I that is gen z... Fuck gen z

>Resetera
Why do you think that shithole is representative of all "gamers"?

it's a dying forum of old lefty extremists

Attached: oldera.png (1198x307, 16K)

How fucking stupid do you have to be to say something like this? Nobody in the entire thread even acknowledges how ridiculous this post was.

Attached: 05065065046.jpg (1876x420, 70K)

>implying gamers use Twitch

Get out normie

sage

>hopefully this thread weeds out some alts/low-post accounts.
This sort of forum bans anyone who goes against the circlejerk.

"Why is America so blue pilled?"
#FakeNews media link.

See the problem?

There are a good number of blue pilled cucks but gaming "news" is 100% fake and libtard. There are no alternatives at all and the gamers that are paying attention got red pilled as a whole because of it.

To be fair I'm having trouble replying to the idiocy of that post.

Because when all you do is play video games you have no fucking clue what's going on in the real world. Then of course the news they do get is some CNN or redit shit

never trust a jew

Attached: 1543600030068.jpg (482x363, 18K)

You realize that reserera is literaly neogaf ? Its full of mentaly ill lefty faggots who needs their necks sliced open

Attached: hmmmm.png (1006x176, 32K)

Correction: American gamers are bluepilled
Here most of our gamers are Far-Right fash, we have our own Jow Forums and it's based on a videogame forum

it's just another variant of the retarded mentality of "you can't care about X because there's way worse things happening like starving kids in Africa"
except they see themselves as the starving kids having it way worse than anyone else
>In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

But gamers woke up about jewish loot boxes in games and the diversity filled Battlefield 5 is bombing in sales. Even Fallout 76, an unfinished piece of shit pushed out by the shekel lord Todd Howard, is doing awful in sales.

Attached: 2ce.jpg (345x366, 24K)

LMAO i wish this site had their IRL pictures

that figure is closer to 90 and 10%, whites being the 10

Resetera is not a good poll for most gamers. Most are neutral or apolitical. That's why GamerGate backfired for the left, they made a bunch of apolitical people turn against them.

How couldn't he see how stupid this post was?

Attached: 1543101644628.jpg (800x800, 127K)

That's the neogaf follow up forum, they don't even play games just cut off their dicks an complain about white people

They're mad they can't do the usual dox and get him fired from his job since he's a billionaire.

>linking to resetera
consider the rope OP

>retardera
>what used to be the extreme part of neofag
>indicative of gaymers

I don't think so.