Why does Jow Forums hate india?

Seems like a very interesting country with nice people

youtube.com/watch?v=wjz3mqYNnms

Attached: pajeet.png (400x348, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyTAA0sONB0
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're just Pakistan with Hinduism attached. Same trash slightly different culture. You might as well be sand niggers.

Why does \pol\ care about india is a better question?

punjabis are pretty chill. also I think the abandoned building was likely a British administration seating spot, but since the capital of Punjab moved from Amritsar to Chandigarh after independence it was abandoned

I can get along with muslim Indians. The rest are garbage who take pride in worshipping white people.

I think you're confusing hate with bantz. In comparison to jews, muslims, blacks, and the white far-left India is loved.

you muslims need big fat nuke.

>why does Jow Forums as a whole hate the street shitters

BECAUSE THEY'RE THE FUCKING STREET SHITTERS

No one asked you leaf. There will be day when you get rangeban.

Hinduism is a meme religion. Any religion that isn't old testament + new testament is a meme.

This. The Poo in Loos are easy to rag on, but in reality their culture is based.

Attached: pajeets.png (925x720, 174K)

KYS Czechia's uncool brother.

Your stupid and every time i read something from canada flag it hurts my head. Please stop.

We.don't it's just low hanging fruit.to take.the piss out of

Because everyone here is secretly a communist maoist who wants to suck super power china's dick. They don't see a India as the ally the west should have since India has adapted democracy, the english language and rich Indians basically live with the same morals and capitalist ideals as Americans and Europeans.
Pol rather have those anti social gooks take over the world(Which they clearly want to do) instead of being friends with a country that has no desire to invade any other countries, but rather spread western ideals to the rest of the formar british empire. Just look up how much India does for Africa and poor asian countries in order to educate them and make them democracies

youtube.com/watch?v=EyTAA0sONB0
india was once god-tier

well I was coming with some bantz and memes for this thread, but the reaction is reverse

based and thanks niggers

Attached: 044E4FDA-A714-42F5-9CEE-EC9E80FC15D3.jpg (451x680, 37K)

kek

Anglo ruined it.

I love India and Indian people!

Hate is the wrong word. We hate niggers and kikes; the rest are disliked relative to proximity.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Because they're fucking retarded and arrogant.

The worst combination possible.

5th generation Indian living in the UK reporting in. India is a fucking shit hole, that's why.
India is the only country on earth that has people shitting in the streets whilst also having a space program, the country is fucked, the caste system is in place to keep those in power in power, and those at the bottom in shitty tribes raping each other on public transport and telling each other about how toilets have witches in them.
I've been to India twice, once to see relatives who decided to go back and live like royalty which was very quickly cut short by grabbing taxis to anywhere to go karting or other first world activities for tourists that are still dirt cheap, the second time to go sight seeing.
While I'm here, Sikhs fucking stink because they can't use anything scented and their diets are shit, I've seen sikhs fly out to India and (arranged) marry inbred women with faces like goats under literal rags propped up by branches, they play a part in making India shitty.

The worst thing about being in a first world country after 9/11 was that I was instantly a fucking paki or a Muslim, the other worst thing is knowing that taxes I pay in the UK go towards helping India, which has a space program.
Fuck India.

lol self hater, I will poo in your loo bhai

Indians should understand that a lot of "love" from Westerners is just desire to manipulate them into volunteeering to be "cannon fodder" against China, because Westerners are afraid of China and afraid of India in the long run(for the same reasons they afraid of China - they don't like competition), so they want both countries to suffer, while "valuable human resources" of the Western countries would stay intact and away from the risk of death.

I'd like to think we would notice a fucking freshie coming anywhere near my estate.

>the caste system is in place to keep those in power in power,
Are you retarded? Thanks to affirmative action a large part of the administration positions go to people who don’t deserve it but because they’re from the lower caste.

also just reminding you nigger,
You’ll never be British no matter how hard you try.

POO IN LOONDON LOL

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE
A
POO
IN
LOO-
-NDON

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>mfw

Attached: 6A576BA6-C281-4C89-8C8D-54822AB6A478.gif (360x346, 218K)

wew.
Do you own a corner shop? Or are you IT?

I thought the caste system was a relic of the past that barely meant anything anymore?

They shit in the street

Unironically wrong though.
It means a lot in marriages.

Legally speaking, the lower castes have a much better deal now. The government supports them, most of the politicians are lower castes due to affirmative action in state and national parliaments, they get affirmative action in civil services and university examinations.

But yeah there’s still casteism faces by poor lower castes.

The part where they do terribly bad is achievement, despite having so much affirmative action, majority of engineers over oversaw the ISRO Mars Mission were upper castes, majority of entrepreneur startups and Indian companies are lead by upper castes. Even outside India, take a look at Pichai or Nadella or Chandrasekhar or Ramanujan or Bose or even fucking Gandhi himself, were all upper caste men.

Look at all the filth and trash in their rivers and streets. Thats all you need to know about indians.

>slovakian larping as better than a leaf

2019 is going to be a good year

bhai aaj mai pindi chana, shahi kaju paneer, masala kulcha, garlic naan aur kashimiri naan khauga
mai pirates of the caribbean 1 watch karte hue khauga, swiggy me acha discount hai local restaurant me aaj
poo in loo lololololo, love my white brothers, i hope trump stays until 2024

>my name is john smith and i am from vindows tech support

just say it lol lower castes can’t do anything

Lower caste people were uplifted many times in Indian history, the Nanda Empire was headed by lower castes, there was Vijaynagara which was later headed by lower caste tribes.

You know what happened? Almost nothing of significance. The Nanda Empire is only known for being overthrown by the Mauryans because it was incompetent, the Mauryans were the ones who conquered Afghanistan from the Greeks, and then spread Buddhism as far as Iran. Vijaynagara is only known because of Hampi‘s monuments, which were built by architects and artisans who were trained so they definitely weren’t from lower caste.

Also let’s not forget the majority of the resistance to the EIC was upper caste men AND women who fought and died, massively outnumbered by the British and their loyal low caste niggers.

You need to go back.

You wouldn't ask this question if you had ever been to India.

Attached: Gurugram seems like a fun place.png (1006x632, 458K)

I like india just fine. They're better than German roaches and sand niggers and chinks by a large margin.

Nice VPN Aarav. Keep wasting everyone's time you fucking piece of shit.

they tired of all the shit in their countries so their escapism is to talk about actual shit

OPEN BORDERS FOR INDIAN REFUGEES

I dig Hindu temples, sculptures, and other art.

I really want to visit angkor wat in cambodia someday

Why can't all of india be that cool? Get rid of everybody but those based hindus.

They poo. I don't like people who poo.

I don’t. I generally like poos too.

Guttershy?

If India is so fucking great, why won't they stay there? My suburban area is getting swarmed with Pajeets.
>live 20 to a house/apartment
>drive 15 under the speed limit in the fast lane
>little concept of personal hygiene, smelling curry BO wherever they go
>little concept of communal hygiene, unable to use trash compactors/dumps/trashcans correctly, leaving the neighborhood covered in filth
>trying to haggle with grocery store clerks, holding up lines doing so
>rude as fuck, unable to return a "hello" or "good morning"
>act arrogant as fuck, like I'm lower cast and your 35k a year help desk job is even close to mine
Fucking go back. They're the Mexicans of Asia, but at least beaners will hold a door open for you.

Get jacked on tikka masala, cunts

Attached: 46841045_136543130668840_8113141309455035354_n.jpg (480x480, 42K)