What genius in the government decided that flouridating the drinking water supply was a smart move?

What genius in the government decided that flouridating the drinking water supply was a smart move?
Thats like saying "hey, calcium is good for your bones, so instead of taking supplements and targeting the area for absorption (stomach), were going to blast you with a chalk dust cannon everytime you go outside and follow you around the entire day, everyday, that way some will entire your stomach intermittently."

Attached: serveimage.png (986x555, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWayJ84lYsY
youtube.com/watch?v=iC3Q1FeU9Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=UN3v8ZXNAes
jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israels-fluoridation-supply-expected-to-be-restored-after-three-years-503121
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What genius in the government decided that flouridating the drinking water supply was a smart move?

jewish chemical warfare, my dood.

it lowers IQ and acts as a hormone disruptor (feminization)

Jews LOVE poisoning goy wells.

Its water from other peoplee shits and pees thats why need to purify

girls foot water

mark sheklestein

>girl
Pretty sure those are fugly boy cankles

youtube.com/watch?v=XWayJ84lYsY

(((They))) sell it to the government at a cost of 300+ million dollars a year.
(((They))) claim it's to fight tooth decay.
(((They))) don't give a fuck about your constitutional rights to be left the fuck alone, they will use the same excuses to force vaccination in the future, then to force sex-changes for """""""transgender kids"""""""....etc.
It's a slippery slope, your people have been docile for too long.
I've already taken the blackpill, since you folks failed to throw out the tyrants after Waco, Ruby Ridge, Fast & Furious, Clinton AWB, Hughes Amendment.....etc. you'll take just about anything else they throw at you.

Attached: 23 year old doomer.png (624x399, 149K)

all threads promoting irrelevant ancient conspiracy theories like fluoride are shill threads trying to distract from real issues.

call these fags out, write "sage" in the options so the thread doesn't get bumped.

Fuck you faggot
Die in a hotel fire you fucking sheep

The water is clean retard, the motivation they give is that it helps your teeth but you actually swallow the poison.

die kike shill faggot

Either way fine by me

Attached: 371936_1.jpg (590x350, 31K)

Its cleaned from other peoples shit and pees thats why its inside faking retard

Redpill me on this topic anons, I always thought this was tinfoil hat tier shit but my mind is open

Please

They take shit and pee and clean it to get water and it keeps chemicals inside

You'll grow out of it bud.

Attached: 7d6.png (680x680, 495K)

people around here drink nothing but well water and they are all cucked faggot leftists

I don't think floride in the water is to blame, unless it is a small piece of the puzzle

Flouride is not used as disinfectant in water, are you thinking of chloride?

>What genius in the government decided that flouridating the drinking water supply was a smart move?
The ones that discovered that the ones with fluoride in the water naturally, had much better teeth, but showed no other ill effects.

97% of the water last Vegas hotels use is "cleaned" and returned to lake Mead reservoir.
Hormones from birth control, heart medication, shit like Adderall ARE NOT removed.

Municipal water supplys are poison.

There are a lot more chemicals in the water than flouride. Mostly xenoestrogens such as detergent residue, plastic waste, birth control excretia and pesticides. Flouridation compounds are toxic waste from aluminum manufacturing that companies have managed to market as medicine. If you absolutely need fluoride toothpaste is plenty.

It is literally illegal here.

youtube.com/watch?v=iC3Q1FeU9Nk

Chloride is not a disinfectant either. You are thinking of ‘chlorine’ (actually it is hypochlorous acid that does the work)

t. water engineer

This one is more fun to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=UN3v8ZXNAes

Thanks, We have different terms here.

>turns out we need fluoride
>lets gradually put fluoride everywhere, in table salt, drinking water mouth hygiene products etc
>turns out that everyone thinking fluoride is important (which it is) results in everyone putting it into every product, thinking that they did their part to combat fluoride deficiency

OH NO HOW DID THAT HAPPEN I THOUGHT I COULD LIVE MY LIFE ONLY EATING PROCESSED FOOD WTF THESE ARE MADE FROM INGREDIENTS AND DONT NATURALLY GROW IN WALMART?!?!?

You're thinking of chlorine. Fluoride doesn't purify water and as far as I know, nobody argues that

I want cute girls to step on my water supply

hitler
/thread

Estonian water might go from the toilet directly back to the water supply but most other countries have a water purification plant somewhere between them.

I'm 35 and I can tell you that the Bloomer is gonna make it.
Lift
Learn
Earn
Avoid thots
A tradwife will seek you out

Rockefeller

Bro you need to study a periodic table. You're mixing up Iodine, fluoride and chlorine

Drinking water doesnt come from waste water.

>(((They))) claim it's to fight tooth decay.
Hydroxyapatite toothpaste user.

Unless it's distilled it's probably full of gay frog chemicals. At least get a reverse osmosis filter and a PPM meter.

Flour in the water? Wouldn't that make it all doughy and clog up the pipes?

Attached: 1448927945381.jpg (640x430, 58K)

I don't even care about the personal gains. I just want to leave behind a better world, damn the costs.

Is this Dutch humor?

>american reading comprehension
please point out where i was writing about chlorine or iodine
in this context it would be iodide btw, not iodine
also a periodic table would not even help differentiating these

It doesnt go directly we have plant too and chemicals get in water from there

Only the very best for (You)

Does anyone have the “chemistry 101 for conspiracy fags” pasta? The one where your body becomes Detroit and you die?

Yes it does its recycled. You are drinking piss and shit

I like you nederbro.

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

It costs money to dispose of, put it in water is somehow legal

We have fluoride toothpaste. Why on earth would we need to fill all of our potable water with the shit? If you weren’t so used to it, certainly you’d see how odd that is ?

>(((They))) don't give a fuck about your constitutional rights to be left the fuck alone, they will use the same excuses to force vaccination in the future, then to force sex-changes for """""""transgender kids"""""""....etc.

This is nearly modern day Canada. We can still choose to not vaccinate (though politicians are trying to get that changed) but if a kid wants to be the opposite gender it's literally illegal to deny them the "right" to get the treatments/procedures done. Under the law, they take away your own kids and there's nothing we can do about it. I've heard Republicans say that they'd start a civil war if that happened in Burgerland but the mindless people here already gave up most of their gun rights so there's nothing we can do but accept defeat.

Attached: Sad Apu.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Fren, stock up on non-restricteds before C-71 kicks in. That way if they ever try to ban semi-autos, they won't have shit on you.
I know all of your options suck (CPC, LPC, NDP), hang in there fren.

Attached: Hug pepe.png (746x512, 105K)

>Jews LOVE poisoning goy wells.
This is absolutely true, they did it in the ancient times.

It was dentists, there conspiracy over.

Dentists who were bought out to lobby the government.
Follow the money you fucking imbecile, 300 million dollars per year, someone must have wanted this deal bad enough to pay off dentists to regurgitate whatever talking points they gave them.
>Think of the children.jpeg

Attached: 1540542323083.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Thank you based Lebanon
I hope you guys end up beat bb and his hordes. Ironically Lebanese are direct descendents of the Canaanites which makes you more Semitic then the polish larpers lol

fluoride was decided upon because the amount you need to add to kill any contamination is minuscule and doesn't fuck up the taste of the water as opposed to the ridiculous amount of chlorine that would be needed.

I'm a water plant operator, the guy that adds the fluoride.

Just vote it out if you don't want it. No State government mandates the addition of fluoride. Your local government has chosen to do so. Petition your local city council or Commissioners or Alderman or whatever you have to change it.

The ones who did the multiple studies and peer-reviews into the effects of fluoride in drinking water and tooth decay.

ha! You want to check if Israel has fluoride in water?

There are big lobbies pro flouride, since its a highly toxic industrial waste product that would otherwise be expensive to dispose of. Votes are meaningless.

In Romania? Really?

do they?

Nope, it doesn't work that way.

And the molecules have been in several dead people or dinosaurs or a tree - who cares?

No, it is banned.

No. Some natural water HAS fluoride in it, some doesn't. Same as iodine and goiters/thyroid issues. Some food chains have enough iodine, some don't.

A county near me voted it out.
Then it was immediately added back in due to some legal thing or something else.
Democracy isn't real.
Voting isn't real.

All that matters is the acquisition of power and who controls the levers.
Right now that is (((them))).

fluoride is not added to purify water - you may mean chlorine?

How do you sleep at night?
You are poisoning your entire city.
This is your job - to kill others.

If they could make tinfoil hats out of fluoride, it would solve 2 problems...

You'll have a source for that, then?

Not that I 100% know what I'm talking about but I read somewhere that flouride is a biproduct of industrial waste and it was a good way to dispose of it cheaply and they did it under the guise of health.

Have you considered getting therapy? Paranoia can be a dangerous thing to live with.

It's easy enough to look up on your own.

No, flauride is added to prevent tooth decay according to (((experts))).
It just so happens to be a toxic waste that factories had trouble disposing of, and is also costing the US 300 mil$ a year to add to the water.

Sure: and I read that Elvis is still alive...

its to keep the whater clean as it runs through nasty old pipes....

you are a zero value brainwashed liberal nazi that has no idea how things work in the world and you should stop thinking and posting your cry baby shit until you learn something and then and only then you can speak about that something you actually know about.

idiot

Attached: 66c76593167f2a32334cb4e955e12b0dd819db3a67d879de71b423071dca754b.png (718x802, 710K)

Happy hanukkah

>Using humans to dispose of toxic waste

I'm glad I live in a region where the municipal water supply is without flouride, but that isn't the case with all of Canada (which is bretty fucked up).

Or lithium. It’s been proposed.

NOPE
Fluoride is a toxin that corporations used to have to pay to get rid of, They paid a bunch of scientists to find any benefits of Fluoride. Then they approached the governments of cities (note not federal gov) and showed "look how great fluoride is for people" without showing the bad. They did however show that it makes people more docile and easier to control.
Ciries started adding it to the water and in turn turned the toxin that used to have to pay to get rid of into a resource.
The city governments did not have the resources to investigate the claims of Fluoride being good. by the time it was looked into to many cities had adopted the policy of adding it to the water. They also made 30 and 50 year agreements with corporations to use it. Any stopping of the usage and buying it would result in lawsuits for the large corporations bankrupting cities. The people that the fluoride damaged would also have grounds to sue the cities further bankrupting the cities.
Now if you say Fluoride bad you get attacked by shrills that know nothing or are paid to do so.

He's German he is not allowed to view information that goes against the governments standings.

Water fluoridation was way to get rid of waste from the Manhattan Project.

how could you nail it so accurately?
we estonians don't have a proper sewage nor a water supply system so we have to wait for the rain or snow to collect water
we use this water to clean ourselves our dishes and clothes but sometimes somebody shits in the water storage or a barrel and we have to drink it with a straw

Attached: 1460328751861.jpg (480x455, 20K)

They're adding it back.

jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israels-fluoridation-supply-expected-to-be-restored-after-three-years-503121

>b-but it's good for your teeth goy
WRONG.

Attached: 173589723467.jpg (750x1000, 146K)

How come americans convert to islam and change genders en masse? too much flour in the water?

it was started in u.s to help take care of the groid population, just like school lunch program

>also a periodic table would not even help differentiating these
>he doesn't know what isotopes and and element numbers mean

>how come

Jewish media, jews in education forcing "inclusion" and jews in medicine / psychiatry reclassifying mentally ill people with gender dysphoria and autogynephilia.

Islam is just another meme-tier abrahamic religion. It has no foundation in reality, like any of the other jew religions. It's seen as a backlash against the degeneracy created by jews who play both sides against each other.

Now you're just a little less dumb, goy.

if they can reduce birth rates in white people it makes it easier to justify population replacement.

Thats why we have so many shit policies that lower wages and increase prices of everything.

Thats why they have mandatory vaccines and fluoridation.

Fluoride is the stuff they put in toothpaste. You don't see any toothpaste is poison posts on here.

you don't swallow toothpaste or mix it with baby formula and give it to developing human brains multiple times per day, exceeding the (((maximum allowable daily intake))).

Haven't looked it up yet but it might have an effect on spearm count, I mean it was used as rat poison before. Anyone know a floruide filter worth a damn?

Attached: s42ufmC.png (569x637, 28K)

>something in the water
That's just an excuse to not lift weights.

Rothschild Zionist Glow Niggers want to give the "goyim" brain damage to take away Christians' powers to perform miracles in the name of Christ.

Attached: xoBFZ9Q.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Studies that find that people who live in areas where fluoride naturally occurs had healthier teeth.
Chemical companies took that as their way to get rid of fluoride byproducts and turn costly waste they had to pay big bucks to get rid of into something they could sell.
No body questioned the study but more than likely those people that had healthier teeth ate diets lower in carbohydrates and it had nothing to do with the water.

>fluoride literally calcifies the pineal gland after long-term exposure
>heavily used in toothpaste and can also be found in drinkable water

yeah nah, it's definitely not the (((elites))) trying to enslave the goyms by not allowing them access to the universal consciousness, not at all. Protip: buy fluoride-free toothpaste, get a water filter, start meditating. Or continue on your path of being a good golem for the rest of your life.

>Back to the pineal gland... Fluoride can accumulate and calcify on the gland, blocking its effectiveness, and these deposits can get worse as we age.[3] A blocked pineal gland could lead to things like trouble sleeping or weight gain. One study even suggests toxic calcification could lead to early onset of puberty in girls.

>If you want to detox and decalcify your pineal gland from fluoride, there are some easy things you can do! First, stop drinking fluoridated water; this means you should probably steer clear of tap water, choosing alkaline or distilled water instead. Another thing you could do is try fluoride-free dental products. Iodine may be another helpful tool to use for detoxifying your pineal gland from excessive fluoride.

and that's why, in a lot of western countries, iodine is downright illegal to obtain or you need a doctor's prescription for it.