So why exactly NON-violent gentle 'rape' is bad?

Should society change its old-fashioned views on the subject so we could finally achieve freedom of sex and sex expression?

Attached: drebsto9phx01.jpg (922x1024, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gentle rape

Attached: 86239753907307.png (767x750, 371K)

>gentle rape
Strap yourself to a Soyuz and fuck off this planet

>NON-violent gentle ‘rape’
Please elucidate as to how one would achieve that, aside from drugs.

I mean if we can get rid of negative stigma associated with being fucked by total stranger we can achieve free use society when you can grab random qt a make tender love with her. Of course rape was considered bad through history because of unwanted pregnancies and sti's, but with increasing availability of modern health treatment I think we will change our attitude towards the subject. that'll be very slow process ofc

Attached: 1544410112975.jpg (817x890, 99K)

Attached: 1544414119551.jpg (720x1349, 176K)

Let's start this process, give me the addresses of all your family's females >18. I would like to start with them, don't worry I'l be very gentle.

Social changes don't work like that. Stigma should be removed first, through media, blogs etc

Attached: d915996822f476fdd4f4d593cde2405c.jpg (1080x1350, 300K)

Attached: 1538835502675.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

>those empty glassy eyes

how do you manage not to be disgusted by thots?

its fucking bestiality at this point I dont understand people who lack standards, they just breed themselves into a 90-100 iq subclass and then complain when their life is shit like wtf

Attached: women's average personality types.jpg (992x992, 413K)

>gentle rape
gently neck yourself

Attached: 1538334736489.jpg (640x793, 42K)

Can't judge that from a pic, I'm sure at least one of them is academically sound and quite intelligent, and I'm sure at least one of them is a room temperature IQ whore who's only purpose in life is being a cum sponge.

Thing is, it has fuck all to do with their looks besides intelligence traits coinciding with symmetry and good health.

In other words, stop being a judgemental twat. Pretty ones can be smart, ugly ones can be dumb, blah blah

why do these thots always have some kind of drink and flaunt it as if sugar slop is social status

>I mean if we can get rid of negative stigma associated with being fucked by total stranger we can achieve free use society when you can grab random qt a make tender love with her
OR anyone could grab you to make tender love

>In other words, stop being a judgemental twat.
jeeesh you sound like a woman really makes you think mmhhhhhhh

Attached: 1537716657186.gif (600x600, 1.99M)

also should be isfp isntead of enfj, which is nice because isfp are even more retarded and score even lower on intelligence tests than enfjs

this thot has already achieved more in her career than you will ever in yours

isfj are basically 20% of the female population, they re the completely braindead overemotional hippie/zen/ types, they re the only reasons things like astrology and bullshit exist, without this cancerous type those would disappear

does she make 6 figures and is she respected in her field?

If you remove the threat of violence used as force from rape, you get "casual" sex that women can decide was rape afterwards. You'd just escalate the amount of false and/or arbitrary claims of rape.

The word rape has a bad connotation.

call it "surprise sex", because everyone likes surprises.

or does she make slutty pictures of herself on instagram eating plant vomit or whatever that is because its the latest craze, and all of this for attention?

I'm not. Maybe you could call me brainwashed by them next, go for the trifecta.

And women do the same dumb bullshit too - you appear to have seen the inside of a gym at some point in your life? Just a simple meathead, etc. That shit ain't true either, at least until the extremes (which also apply to women).

>does she make 6 figures and is she respected in her field?
She is an olympic gold and silver medalist not only repsected but one of the best in her field

>you appear to have seen the inside of a gym at some point in your life? Just a simple meathead, etc.
what are you saying are you saying that people who go to the gym are metheads?
usually those two groups dont cross, because methheads are too busy doing fucking meth to go to the gym
what about guys who go to the gym who start doing meth you ask?
well those usually stop going to the gym because they spend all their days doing meth

>She is an olympic gold and silver medalist not only repsected but one of the best in her field
>women s olympics

lmao you re a fucking joke get out of here, women would probably be beaten in every catagory by the fucking paralympics

Yes and yes, also I wanna know if shes a school, because I want to shoot some kids up in her.

Also, no joke, she seems really nice. No comment on intelligence and the like, no idea. But world champion in a physical endeavor, kind, and gorgeous? As long as she's not a drooling retard I'm 100% for making babies with that.

>or does she make slutty pictures of herself on instagram eating plant vomit or whatever that is because its the latest craze, and all of this for attention?
Hmm why could that be maybe because she and her team mates got sexually abused by their teams pedo doctor since they were young teenagers which obviously lead to some mental problems

MEAT

The fuck did anyone mention meth?

So go fuck men then. If that's your selection criteria and you're a heterosexual male you're in for a lonely existence

Still better than youll ever be lmao
Based suggestion

Attached: 1534480095902.jpg (1080x1080, 426K)

On that, (((people))) are pushing for UFC to allow trans fighters to fight and rank with women, who else wants to see brock Lesnar in a dress mutilate some women for social justice?

>gentle rape

Attached: 1114578945612.jpg (800x1169, 66K)

oh I didnt read ok nvm

I d say around 80% of gym gowers are meatheads at least, the stupid backwards hat types, who work minimum wage and get confused when they do their taxes, and also smoke a lot?
idk because of those kinds of guys I only frequent more expensive gyms, so I dont have to waste time with them

>If that's your selection criteria and you're a heterosexual male you're in for a lonely existence
no my ideal women isnt some fucking bloated thing full of steroids who s main ability is to lift mass

>Still better than youll ever be lmao
doupt (x)

Attached: women.png (923x842, 1.11M)

>Still better
The world Olympic champions in women's soccer lost to a bunch of high-school freshmen in 2015, beaten 7-1.

Methinks you aren't quite following the conversation - since when is mckayla a bloated mess? On that note since when do proper doses of steroids make you a bloated mess?

We were talking about her being a gold medalist, which you blew off because lmaoguyscoulddoit.

I was, separately, talking about how to women who are equally fucking dumb, muscle means you're a moron.

Keep up with a basic convo before you start trying to look down on everyone.

Attached: Mckayla-Maroney-11.jpg (712x1000, 116K)

1. No wonders, its fucking australians lol
2. That doesn't matter though, she's way more richer, famous, successful and respected that any coping faggot here
3. Why not return to the topic thread anyway?

Attached: X4ZQvv7.jpg (1080x1080, 271K)

>- since when is mckayla a bloated mess?
I have no idea who the random slut you posted in the op was sorry to disappoint you but I dont waste my time watching the olympics of the disabled
>On that note since when do proper doses of steroids make you a bloated mess?

>olympics
>propper dose
lmao

>I was, separately, talking about how to women who are equally fucking dumb, muscle means you're a moron.
your sentence made no fucking sense and I failed to decifer it sorry I should train myself by listening to more dumb women maybe then I will master this unusually useless skill of understanding what dumb women mean

>she's way more richer
is everyone in this thread fucking retarded? I m out cya never

Attached: 1526039138039.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

The Bible says death sentence for rapists. Rape was never socially acceptable except in sodomite pagan cultures.

Зaбaвнo пopвaлcя

Attached: 1538947464798.jpg (640x800, 60K)

>he's back to calling me a woman again, and accusing a gold medalist of being disabled

You're a moron, or your trolling is weak and repetitive.

I mean maybe there's a language barrier thing here, "gentle rape"? Rape is where you "take" sex from a woman against her will. Explain what you actually mean, maybe.

you arne't supposed to do anything but objectify them, stupid, what are you talking about. that's the point of glassy eyed thots, they're just slam pigs who aren't pigs and are on borrowed time.

>when do proper doses of steroids make you a bloated mess?
Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about you fucking amerikike shart in mart?
Obviously as always not.
Fuck off with your kike bullshit.

Tbh thats a bit of a meme but it means tou take her against her will, but treat her gently, tenderly with care about her pleasure and with notion that she's equal human being, not lesser fucktoy. That may sounds absurd now, but with increased sexpositivity and removing dehumanizing aspect of the rape (that only exists on sociocultural level, which is changeable) it could be achievable I think.

Attached: 1538191298152.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

I was a competitive strength athlete on the college and semi pro level. I've been around roids once or 59 times.

Have any actual questions you feel the need to ask me for verification? Unless you're an endocrinologist specializing in sex hormones as they relate to AAS, I doubt you've got me trumped, but ask away.

Okay, starting to see what you're saying, like an even more assertive Italian method? I don't agree with what you're proposing, but I can at least see what you're talking about.

Now it explains the HIV epidemics in Russia...

I don't want to talk to an arrogant and retarded gnat like you at all. You'd rather die than get educated or rebuked.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or what you're doing if what you're saying really is the case.
>Have any actual questions you feel the need to ask me for verification?
I was going to ask you why don't you kill your self for being a mutt mongrel retard but i think you're sincerely trying already so thats fine.
Just fuck off and stop trying to give people false information that will ruin their health.

Attached: jeanjaques.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know...,,,,,

Just keep posting to this useless fucking thread because you're beta faggots and see tits you'll never earn.

Fuck you faggots.

You'll bump any bullshit with tits because you're such fucking loser faggots.

Rape is such an ugly term. In most cases, it's just a snuggle with a struggle.

Attached: NPC4.jpg (768x432, 30K)

Go on...

>"Gentle Rape"

You fucking high school virgins turned this board into absolute SHIT

Kekkkkk

Rape Her Tenderly

>Gentle rape

Attached: nassar.jpg (526x350, 8K)

he gonna have is ass gently raped in prison shower for years

Attached: Larry-Nassar.jpg (652x367, 25K)

thanks