Tommy Robinson Speech at Brexit Betrayal March on Whitehall (Full Speech Linked)

The first demonstration I've ever attended. The atmosphere was peaceful and happy.

I'd highly recommend attending future demonstrations to show your support for Brexit.

youtube.com/watch?v=au5gF_20fFo

Attached: PoguUlN.jpg (1736x976, 160K)

Britain needs a new right wing party without any larping or hooligans or neoliberals

Britain needs a leader with fresh ideas

Please don't namefag for no reason, k thx

Brexit itself is the betrayal. Had the whole population showed up to vote, Remain would have won. But unfortunately most who showed up were the most crazed "rule britannia" style Brexiteers rather than ordinary people like students who were 90% pro remain. Hold the vote again now that people are informed on the true consequences.

>Had the whole population showed up to vote
It was the largest turn out for an election ever

>rather than ordinary people like students who were 90% pro remain
If you have faith in apathetic, ignorant social media addicted yoof to help you and vote for something they have no understanding of I laugh at you.

it's low-tier bate, mate

imagine being this dumb

(((Tommy Robinson))) has openly admitted on numerous occasions to being funded by Mossad, and is a self-confessed zionist. UKIP are now (((controlled opposition))), existing to ignite the tensions between the white British and Islam. The powers that be want UKIP supporters to fight their war against Islam for them, all whilst using Robinson's EDL baggage to smear right wing parties in general. Nothing good can come of this. Follow Nige to whatever his new party is.

His real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, imagine following someone with a name like that.

>Tommy Robinson

Attached: 1517638884728.png (273x352, 52K)

>His real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon
Really, gosh, never knew that, thanks user, wtf I hate Tommy now

Tommeh is a ZOG puppet and controlled opposition. You might think he's a nice guy, he probably is, but ultimately he exists to stop Britbongs from going hard right-wing. Your actual uncontrolled opposition, the student right-wing, all got arrested for being naughty goyim and having thoughtcrime.

tommy is another agent uses to channel energy into kosher lanes. Much like the “alt right”

How many people do you reckon where there user?

demonstrations are a waste of time
lemme know when we're rioting after brexit is cancelled

Attached: 14926283764.png (600x600, 498K)

How long did the whole demonstration take?
Have you met any redpilled people?

they post this cunt,
even though he's an Israeli,.
working for IDF donors
who wishes palestine was jewish land.

makes you think

>Follow Nige to whatever his new party is.

I don't think he will do anything now but disavow people who have the same intentions as him. He hasn't done anything productive since the referendum where he fled the country, let UKIP collapse in the power vacuum and went swanning off to parties with Trump.

Where do you think it starts?

Nice yellow vests
Welcome to the party

Attached: qyellowvests.jpg (723x1199, 235K)

Attached: Derailing Your Idea.jpg (953x910, 287K)

BRITISH YELLOW JACKETS WHEN?
HAIL GUY FAWKES

Attached: FB_IMG_1516666294012.jpg (1142x600, 77K)

Based

For fuck's sake, strangle yourselves. Your type is the reason everything is going to shit. You're the kind of people who could singlehandedly make the world a better place just by killing yourselves.

Attached: edl.jpg (457x599, 58K)

Britain needs Mosley

Attached: E79D3B1D-B358-4F12-862F-84632EF71940.jpg (1000x600, 113K)

fuck yourself commie

I advocate an honest money supply.
Not this "unlimited free everything" system that ArrTommehs on

Attached: uk national debt 1.jpg (1480x812, 143K)

tommeh is on the public payroll

Attached: Tommy R Zionist shill.jpg (362x624, 61K)

'Officially' 3000 but felt like much more than that. Having reviewed the footage of the counter march, I noticed that the Brexit Betrayal crowd and march were packed much closer together

WTF?!!? I LOVE THE GUARDIAN NOW!!!

Started at 12.30 outside the Dorchester then marched to Whitehall via the south side from Parliament Square (the north and Trafalgar Square being reserved for counter demo). Speeches were 5ish minutes for an hour

go back to redddit mohamed

>Russian trolls
Those god damn Russians ruin everything.
The US election, European politics, K-pop, Africa, Counter Strike, DotA2, the YouTube comments section.
How can one disparate group of lowlifes have such a wide reach?

There were a broad cross section of people. If you were there you were likely red-pilled... Probably a fair few channers and leakers!!

>those flags!

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2018.12.09-15-38-11.png (813x662, 941K)

Lmao, I hate this country so fucking much

Attached: 1544368921972.png (1364x1452, 272K)

It was a good march, with some interesting speakers. Well worth a listen before the vote tomorrow.

Do wait Brexit is cancelled?

Are you saying we need some kind of "cultured thug"?

Attached: file.png (450x685, 641K)

The Brexit march yesterday was full of normal looking British people of all ages. It was civilised and well behaved but you could feel the anger in the air I thought it was a good start to a more representative populist movement like we see in other European countries, instead of drunks with bald heads and tatoos.

Why does it matter that the court says it can be revoked?
That just seems desperate.

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2018.12.09-12-54-02.png (1233x685, 1.94M)

>How can they have such a wide reach?
Because they're not russian tolls. They are just clued in people. Im pro-Brixit, but I fully aware that political consolidation is the ideal and Brexit cannot happen as its agaist political consolidation. Also, Tommy Robinson is a zionist shill and he will never do anything other than lead the pie scoffing morons astray

Tommys a zionist shill regardles if that storys in the Guardian or anywhere else

Attached: 1529497909650.png (819x457, 496K)

You know people in the UK dont use reddit

yeah - its fucking horrible

Attached: 1536250412312s.jpg (250x188, 10K)

>t. Ahmed

No - Im white

Get with it user, the vote's cancelled

i wouldnt know but you obviously do so fuck off back
ok mohamed

They dont give a FUCK about your vote fag. Are you 12?

Attached: mark+twain.png (600x600, 216K)

Wew. I guess Im a little out of my league here

Attached: big league.jpg (1052x570, 38K)

Is Tommy british?

Yes

lmao look at this EU shill squirm

Hes a British Zionist

Attached: if.jpg (259x194, 7K)

no he's a jooooo

Shilling for Israel it is the new face of European nationalism - and it's beautiful.

>ordinary people like students who were 90% pro remain
KYS faggot

Attached: dfksavh.png (1136x640, 1.78M)

so much cancer in one pic

His family came from a Jewish part of London