HAPPENING - UN MIGRATION PACT APPROVED BY 150 COUNTRIES - SIGNING IS ON THE 19TH

The HAPPENING of HAPPENINGS is upon us.

aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/members-adopt-global-migration-pact-181210092353957.html

>"Leaders from more than 150 countries have agreed upon The Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration (GCM)"

>"The pact was approved in July by all 193 member nations except the US, which backed out last year."

Under the pact migration will be a human right, every nigger and arab can go to Europe and North America for any reason (including climate change or being poor), the host nation CANNOT refuse accepting him and ANY criticism of migrants/migration will be a criminal offense and prison for severe hate speech will be guaranteed. It literally says so in the document.

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=FFTxZ7Xfbvo

No, really faggot, stop reading and WATCH THE VIDEO.

>but it is non-biding

Wrong. It is the legal framework on which the countries build their new legislation. Check the video.

>b-but my country did not approve it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Compact_for_Migration

Wrong. That map shows the countries that have publicly endorsed it or refused it, but ALL UN participating nations have already approved the document by virtue of being a UN member unless explicitly refusing to do so.

Full document: refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180713_agreed_outcome_global_compact_for_migration.pdf

Pic related is updated as of today. If I have missed any developments post proof and I'll fix it for the next one.

Also, to everyone that called me a shill faggot and that my map was not accurate and there was no way every UN member has approved it - every time I posted this thread warning you - FUCK YOU.

Rejected:
Austria
Australia
Bulgaria
Chile
Croatia
Czech Republic
Dominican Republic
Hungary
Italy
Israel
Latvia
Lithuania
Poland
Slovakia
United States

Special cases:
Estonia (will not sign now, but on the 19th)
Switzerland (will sign later)

Attached: United Nations Migration Pact - 10.12.png (6460x3480, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obWrXVVSA0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Latest updates:

- From the Baltics: Latvia and Lithuania told the UN to fuck off, but we lost Estonia after a bitter fight, they will not be on the approval meeting on the 10th, but will sign it on the 19th.
- Dominican Republic and Chile surprised everyone out of nowhere with firm refusals to sign.

>japan

Attached: 1530476889900.jpg (250x250, 3K)

Dominicans have Haitians and Chileans have Haitians, Venezuelans and all other sudacas.

Interesting insight

LIVE acceptance stream
youtube.com/watch?v=obWrXVVSA0w

Russia why?

japan?
koreas?
Norway?
SERBIA?

Attached: 125.png (230x144, 68K)

Dominicans have to deal with haitians, that enough want to close our borders for ever.

Attached: cb26d28debfd4c198c7c8643ca7bf058_18.jpg (1000x561, 391K)

It's over for wh*toid

He made his bed
If it was the white man of hundred years ago I'd say RIP
Now I say rest in piss
I ain't even mad anymore, this is what happens when you believe in Democrapshitsy and Crapitalsim

Attached: 1539462147488.png (615x924, 1.63M)

Chill it's non binding. It has no legal significance. The countries don't have to commit

Good goyim. Migration is a human right now.

Based mutts

bruh looka deez doodz

It's not going to happen here. There will simply be violence.

all the red countries in europe are nonwhite shitholes. Why do they care about migration?

>It's real
holy shit the Romans had BBC shitposts on their bathhouses too
What about France?

Looks like Mexico will become Guatemala 2.0 in the future.

Nothing short of treason and another major implementation of the Kalergi plan in Europe. Our treacherous scum leaders know how toxic mass immigration is as a policy among the people yet they sign this anyway. They are doubling down to do as much damage as quickly as possible before more people rise up against this.

Countries like Russia, China, Japan, etc. are just virtue signaling on the international diplomatic stage. No one wants to go there either because of the locals' attitude or because of no gibs. This is plain and simple an organized shipping of africans and middle easterners to Europe and North America.

Yes they do you stupid leaf, watch the video.

And the US has you.

Bolsonaro will probably withdraw this crap once he assume the power.

Attached: amp-170416DF-impeachment-camara-057.jpg (840x560, 42K)

>Rejected:Israel

oh what a surprise

Attached: au.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

Shlomo you know full well slavs are the whitest people on Earth unless you have fallen for the memes

There is already talk of importing niggers here to com at lack of workforce and aging population

Wait, Russia signed it?

Now thats a lazy shitpost if I've ever seen one.

>What about France?

You don't see the map in the OP? France was one of the first to approve it.

This seems like a prime candidate for the sort of thing to ramp tensions up past the breaking point. The west is rapidly losing control, Trump is failing, brexit is up in the air, france is about to go into open revolution.

Let's assume this is true.

Most of these countries have dealt with Islamic imperialism for centuries and they have common sense when it comes to niggers (bad news).

The countries who continue to take in niggers and mudslimes will turn into much bigger shitholes and thus we will look very nice because of it.

Basically, we have common sense and a rudimentary understanding of history, something that the other countries who signed this agreement do not.

CHYNA!

Yes, I am sure of it

>Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu commented tersely: "We have a duty to protect our borders against illegal infiltrators. That’s what we’ve done, and that’s what we will continue to do".

whoopsie, looks like I triggered the crowd of subhumans

MY BROTHERS!
WHO WILL STAND WITH ME!

Attached: Pred1718image.jpg (500x640, 209K)

>Most of these countries have dealt with Islamic imperialism for centuries

Yes, exactly. Which is why you jumped against it right away, but I expected the other Balkan countries (the non-muslim ones) to be against it as well. Romania, Greece, Serbia, etc. should have been refusals straight away.

Im going to fucking kill myself. Im moving to any neighbouring counrry fuck our commie parliament

Wait so I can just fly to some Euro country that accepted it and stay there and claim asylum or some shit or do I have to be black/arab?
Would love to live in northern Spain and have a small farm with a Basque girl desu

Attached: 1539637287600.jpg (505x479, 11K)

>North Korea signed as well

Kek, time to get my Kim-gibs.

And yet, they won't be hit by any hate bullet in their skull.

What a sad time we live...

You have to be African or Arab Muslim, of course. The West serves as host nations not as source.

>Poland
Nice that i live in normal country, shame i have cucks on left and right.

I dont believe they will one bit but they wont tell the media they wont

Lmao

China will just put all their immigrants in slave labor camps. A lot of the countries that agreed probably think they can minimize the damage to themselves while watching their enemies collapse.

No one wants to go there, it's virtue signaling

Does this mean I can finally run away from kike and muzzie persecution here?
The future looks very bleak for me here as a Christian Arab, wanna go to Canada/UK/Europe...

>Under the pact migration will be a human right, every nigger and arab can go to Europe and North America for any reason (including climate change or being poor), the host nation CANNOT refuse accepting him and ANY criticism of migrants/migration will be a criminal offense and prison for severe hate speech will be guaranteed. It literally says so in the document.

This is only going to push people to the far-right, sooner than later.

>Christian

Nope. Only muslims are protected under this, if you are not African nigger or Arab muslim you stay where you are and pay for gibs. Israel refused to sign it, so at least you won;t pay for that.

I'm calling fake and fucking gay because Russia, China, Japan and the Koreas would never agree to this.

Excuse me sweeties but where is the thing to read.

nobody stops you doing it. Pro tip, wait for the first mai 2019, have incendiary bombs and the private addresses of mps ready and go on a renovation tour

Are you suprised that country that is half asian and full of muslims signed it? People really should stop believing in all those Russia memes, fact that country is governed by a slav means nothing. Most you see about russia comes from Moscow, Petersburg or few othere bigger counrties, that's only like 1% of the country.

You can call whatever you like, facts are facts.

Also, if you could only read

In the fucking OP holy shit

I missed this bit it the English version. But since a translation in our local non-language has been made available I notice that us sign-cuck are supposed to make it cheaper and easier for migrants to send money back to their shithole. WTF?

So is free lead

Attached: 20180310_193623.jpg (2160x1723, 2.69M)

I should make a company to transport Africans into Europe. It will be profitable for sure.

you are way to late, that industry is booming for decades.

But I'm Arab (well, partially) isn't that enough? I'll just shout "allahu snackbar" if needed...

Why would you want to go to European countries that signed that pact? Isn't Israel a safe country?

Damn. Guess I'm joining the legion then

Nafris have that market cornered, maybe you can sell them some oil for their boats though.

>Israel
>safe
Pick one.

Terror attacks are common-ish (from both sides, really), we're expecting a HUGE earthquake any second now, and the government is copying the Nazis (nationstate law and whatnot).

If you are brown enough, that should work. At least in some countries

Attached: DenmarkFull.jpg (500x381, 58K)

I don't see what the big deal is. Literally nothing is going to change

I look kinda Italian, how fucked am I?

>China
>Japan

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Attached: 1494844346955.jpg (320x265, 24K)

Even though most countries around the world have signed up to it, you just know that it will only be enforced in Europe.

Just because they sign it doesn't mean they have to follow it. UN resolutions are worthless, and aren't equivalent to actual laws.

ITALY STRONK

Does this mean Jow Forums is getting range banned in countries that sign?

Attached: A92B8CFB-BF3C-4127-BC89-F2E05B738A67.jpg (959x180, 81K)

>America

WTF!?!!?

China may sign it, but you will still have ten checkups and loads of paperwork if you just want to work and will still get booted out if you do so much as fart in the wrong way without anyone saying anything.

This 'pact' is just a feelgood show.

..but of course! Read the whole document if you have time, it is absurdly vulgar.

No muslim = no deal :^)

Good grief, Switzerland. Get your shit together. You fags didn't even join the EU. Why are you considering cucking yourselves.

Jealous that we are based?

Happy Hannuka!

What?

North Korea migrants would beg for death by day 3.

Attached: TypicalEU_Cuck.jpg (803x973, 221K)

Puerto Rico also refused (we are part of USA, we didn't decide that).

Btw, there's another pact for refugees that only the US opposed so far. Bait and switch.

Look into how the surrounding nations bully Switzerland by threatening embargoes if they don't allow immigrants.
They'd have to fly in goods.

I'd expect the Jew Turncoat would have signed this. Thank you Scomo.

>hold it in mor*cco so whites can't burn down this entire traitorous mess.
Very jewish

Fuck this gay earth

someone suicidal should try desu

>un
>legal binding
Kek
Even if they say it is no one will give a sit or listen

LMAO, Based count me in.

Attached: 0cccb56f377e8b4f39fb9c1a0133f6bb.jpg (564x891, 58K)

Born in the worst timeline
And of course the fucking kikes didn't sign it, big surprise

Attached: 1542528409823.jpg (800x619, 95K)

HAPPY HANUKKAH

The big nations won't give a shit.

The EU cuck nations will follow UN on the other hand.

The Swiss have a border with Austria, so your argument is odd to me. Also, that country has always been staunchly independent: their standard of living may fall a little if Eurocucks start an illegal embargo, but they would definitely survive.

I doubt the US would allow such a crisis in Nato's backyard over a few million rapefugees.

>ANY criticism of migrants/migration will be a criminal offense and prison for severe hate speech will be guaranteed.
Any nigger/sandnigger found outside their traditional homeland should be killed (adult or teen) or deported back to where it came from (children younger than 10 because they were forced by their owner or parent to come).
Mass immigration is bad for every nation of Earth, including the third-world shitholes those people are coming from.
Come get me UN.

We're going to need a northern wall too.

The UN is U.S. funded which can get pulled at anytime it. Its literally make pretend they pretend they have any authority

We nearing the end game. Create lists with names ad pictures of politicians, celebrities and other shit who we should kill if some of us survive. Print those, and keep around in your bunker.

>Japan signed

Does this mean I can finally emigrate to glorious Nippon if I tell them I'm poor or something?

>caravans now go through the USA because Canada guarantees free gibs even without an asylum process

Open the Southern border as well.

Nice trips, but if the UN is just the US's shadow theater then why the fuck haven't we axed the experiment yet? The UN has developed a decidedly anti-american tilt for decades now.