THE FRENCH HAVE WORKED IT OUT

Watched a video by this kike media channel and the guy being interviewed at timestamp totally nails what the way forward for is anyone who is pissed off with their government.

youtu.be/ZC0rczrqn5s?t=299

We need to stop thinking that this is about right vs left, that is the government D&C strategy and it means we will never get rid of the ones who operate outside of the right vs left paradigm (i.e. the fucking elite/government) but THE FUCKING FRENCH SEEM TO HAVE WORKED OUT THE FINAL PIECE OF THE PUZZLE and good on them.

Everyone on Jow Forums should watch this video for how the solution will look to the problem with shitty governments. Stop fighting your brother. Realise that you must join forces with your brother even if you disagree with his politics to remove the oppressor who wants to crush both of you under his foot.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-10 11-14-46.png (866x551, 456K)

frenchniggers arent white fuck off britbong kike

The French are experts at Revolution, it appears, even to this day.

Nice meme flag fag.

hello gendarmie

What's D&C?

Divide & Control

or Divide & Conquer

you need to know that macron winned, the movement got weaker and weaker

>0:02
I guess it's not only the Americans who shart themselves.

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>Stop fighting your brother.
>you can't win if you continue to stand up for yourself, only by allowing your enemies to walk all over you will you be able to get anywhere
>its called compromise its safe goyim trust us, just compromise yourself and your principles and you will finally win
>trust us

leftists are free to stop attacking their one country people in favor of foreign invader any time. You go tell them op, tell them they have to work together and compromise on their hatred of own people and work with us or they will never get out of going to hell

you go tell them op. tell them we have it all figured out. if only the left would listen to you

Attached: _pol_-_Politically_Incorrect_-_4chan_-_2018-09-19_19.20.36.png (1032x959, 644K)

I thought you meant they worked it out with their government.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (330x222, 570K)

> t. Butthurt Algerian

Thanks.
The government and the MSM has been trying that for a month, between utra right, ultra left, nazis, antifas and whatever else they can think of making up.
Still no luck.

Nice. What you just did there is called creating a strawman. I said it's best to recognise the bigger, realer danger than fighting a brother who disagrees with you but isn't necessarily going to kill or oppress you over it.

They've been trying it globally, let alone just in France. They're afraid. I hope you motherfuckers keep going, if anyone can pull off an actual revolution against the kikes it would be you.

Also the point was that they're already doing so in France you dumb shit. They're proving it can happen. It just takes a lot of pain to realise that's the only way.

That's the thing...they want us killed and they actively persecute us. Four niggers walked for kidnapping and torturing a white kid with a knife while screaming fuck white people and live broadcasting it. Two rednecks who shouted nigger as they rode by a birthday party with a csa flag on their truck got a combined 55 years for a hate crime and niggers and leftists cheered. Kill a traitor before an enemy. The solution is any number higher than two of armed men willing to kill leftists and niggers outright to bring forth the hundreds waiting to kick it off for the rest of everyone. We need militant whites. Period

Yeah it was the common man who carried out the justice in both those cases, uh huh.

this is true. But, since we are at it, we could ask for a better world for EVERYONE, not just some. Why not? I want a society where no one gets excluded because of birth reasons

I know same and I drenched myself in sweat.

These shills are infesting French threads.

That will never happen. I could settle for a world where most people aren't oppressed by a kike elite/government though.

> foreign invader
How retarded can you be? You attack and attack and attack a region, eventually shit is gonna get back to you. It's not invaders you idiot, 99% of immigrants want only to survive and have a decent life. If that's not ok with you, what do you have in your chest instead of a heart? Why is it that wanting people to suffer a little less is an attack on your country? Hate less user, be less stupid also if possible

stand strong, stand united. go frogs, we are all watching

ITT: ppl not knowing what happens in France and projecting their own insecurities

as long as the elite's exist we are all gonna be oppressed. I don't have two kinds of people in my book, the ones that deserve oppression and the ones that do not. We all deserve the same

They used to be better at creating the illusion that the people had a say and that it mattered, now it appears the people are wrong according to the power elite and they can't be bothered with any illusions any longer.

$1000 EURO a month and not working.

GET JOBS BUMS

Dicks and cocks.

but this is better! because it gives a reason to rebel. If you keep eating the blue pills they give you then we are never gonna be able to take them out (we will)

dungeons and cocks

this

if the brutal attacks are so darn bad then what purpose would the invaders have other than to get revenge? surely you know they won't be able to help real countries persist in their levels of prosperity, so the elite adore having the invaders as eventually it will bring everyone down to third world levels of poverty and education

make more excuses for being a cowardly lefitst cuck, you are being invaded faggot, and these sandniggers are savage, violent, and want to break you. I hope one cuts your faggot head off

Yellow Vest are the restart button.
>lets knock the government out the way so nationalism can take over.

Attached: DpGi66QUwAAvXLD.jpg (800x804, 77K)

I will gladly ally with my alt-right brothers agains the elites!

I understand there is a conflict. I want to hurt the elites as much as everyone here I imagine, but not at the cost of millions of human lifes. What's the point then? We are one with the immigrants, the real enemy is the elites. Without them we could all live in peace. I'm sure that when you see your kids starve you don't want revenge, you want to feed them. Give them something to hold on to. Don't deny them that, the last straw of humanity in their sombre lives

nice meme flag you got there kike shill

Attached: shill.jpg (196x257, 12K)

I'm from third world (south america) so no, it's not a concern of mine. It's not the immigrants you idiot, it's the (((elites))) that keep fucking everything up. I would never, ever, ever consider a poor person my enemy. Never. And neither should you. If we don't clearly identify the enemy then we don't stand a chance

This is a paid shill. They are mediocre at best, what's known as a pawn on the intelligence game. They can be run by subpar agents or supervised bots. One agent watching multiple bots seems to be the in-thing now.

You have to watch out for the queens which are their best and brightest, usually comparable in intelligence to our best and brightest. Their dishonesty and artificial emotions give them away over time but only on sites where you have to namefag.

Read the leaks.

me too. I wish they'd care about other people but I'm turning the blind eye in hope this works

this

I fail to see a problem with this

I don't think they give a fuck either way, government is force by it's nature and they don't mind killing people. The protesters just have to remain as peaceful as possible with massive numbers and heaps of free media. The communists will attack the police and the police will use their own thugs to turn it violent but as long as the vast majority are peaceful they can force change.

The elites are using immigrants as a tool to destabilize successful nations. It isn't the immigrants fault personally, its our beloved international bankers.

Why doesn't Nike make shoes in developed countries user? Wouldn't it be nice for them if there was a 1% elite, say in Israel, just for example and entire class of serfs.

Antifags are an arm of the ZOG controlled government/system. They're no different from cops.

They both should be killed in all cases.

The media has been shilling for the yellow cucks for weeks but now they realized these fuckers are destroying Paris, the very place where they live and are thinking twice now

also is so typical of the right wingers to take an ethical decision, which is dictated by reason, and confuse it with emotion.
> you don't hate the poor? Wait till they rape your sister!
If they rape my sister they are gonna die by my own hands, but that would be pure emotion. Ethics is reason, not emotion.

>he thinks beaners, sandniggers, and blacks are my ally because they are poor
they will rob me and kill me for my goods, and you would probably cheer them on because you're a dumb commie

>people are automatically good because they're poor
you're dumb and its painful to read your posts

If change is really a concern for (((them))) then peaceful or not they are going down full force. I hope they can resist. I'm almost tempted to jump on a plane and go join them

>shilling for the yellow cucks for weeks
Not the UK media. They've been neutral and even leaning towards backing Cuckron.

>workers of the world unite
>sips champagne
All lefties MUST DIE!
Left memes must be eradicated. Marxists must be annihilated. No alliance, with traitors

Their just stupid, weak and prone to propaganda. They listen to CNN tell them the fash they should bash then they go out and cause violence. The real anti-fa are a bunch of university students that have never worked a day in their life. It's Soros paid thugs that could actually cause damage.

It would be nice to get them onside, propaganda is important. I'm really starting to realise that, we can't assume everyone or even most people have the ability and desire to apply critical thought.

I know that. Not only that, the elites are the ones that caused this mess in the first place, fucking middle east up to defend israel. Capitalists would stop for nothing for profit. I understand immigrants can be a pain in the ass but i'm glad you are able to see the big picture

No you dumbfuck. No wonder you are a murrican. I didn't say they were good. I said they are not my enemy. And they are not your enemy either. And if your retardation stands in the way of you seeing this, you should do something about it. Lear who the real enemy is.
> inb4 why if they hurt you, hurr durr

>I would never, ever, ever consider a poor person my enemy. Never. And neither should you.
That's a pretty dumb statement to make, dum-dum

The UK media doesn't matter, the french media has been inciting riots for weeks

It's not his fault. Murricunts are raised from birth with the media pumping D&C into their veins.

>Workers of world unite
>sips champagne
kys

>fucking middle east up to defend israel.
Agreed, Also 9/11 was a CIA / Mossad false flag.

>Capitalists would stop for nothing for profit.
Agreed, I'm a nationalist and am fiercely anti-capitalist. When a nation puts profit over it's people it should be overthrown by its people.

>I understand immigrants can be a pain in the ass
Not always all of them, the ones that come here and love Australia are ok. I absolutely want Australia to remain a majority European Christian nation.

We should work together to throw the money lenders out of the temple, we can quabble over small differences later.

idiots like you that fail to see the big picture are a real obstacle for the overthrown of elites. Please reconsider. Who put those people on this poverty situation to begin with?
> hurr durr they are poor because they want to
I have to admit you are right tho, if they were to kill YOU, you specifically, I'd kind of cheer.
JK even with all your retardation, you are not my enemy either.

you want my dick hm ?

i will fuck you if you want

I know, but it is our job to redpill them. Even if not for anything else, they are a lot of people and USA is the wasp nest of the (((elites))). We need them.

Yes. We will. It has never been this hard tho. We used to at least know the name, address and face of the fucker that was oppressing you, now a days this is a titanic task, to put a face and name on them

Here's a big picture.
Many are poor because they are unitelligent and selfish. They are as much the enemy as the rich. Being poor is not a merit, neither it is a dismerit in its own right. It's secondary to something. And in the cases of niggers and spics, it's usually secondary to being retarded and immoral.

Attached: 1538588811035.jpg (2407x1937, 3.6M)

> the stonian rapist
I'm fine fucking my bf, thank you for the offer tho

oh fuck. the (((elites))) really fucked up this time.

You probably don't watch Tucker but in a recent show he had on an old army guy, high rank cant remember specifically.

He blamed the "global elite" for the war on terror he said "they are behind this, them and their lobby"

Which lobby, I wonder?

t. Zimbabwe nigger

Champagne is like 14 € a bottle, hardly luxury good anymore.

Haven't you heard, goy, races aren't real. Genetic clusters don't exist. Stop thinking, goy, and just blame the rich (((white))) men.

Just a hypothetical question but has anyone thought about catching a plane to Paris and joining the protests? At the very least just to monitor and report back on whats happening?

Calm down feds.

Attached: 1444978533928.jpg (1146x631, 136K)

Yeah, being malnourished on your infancy and not having support of the state or community does nothing to your IQ. It allows you to grow up just fine and super capable of doing anything you want! Forget about that watery brain that didn't get enough proteins to form, it's their choice to be poor! I don't care that they were born in poverty, they still should do better!
> i cut three out of 4 legs of a horse, why wouldn't this lazy shit run? it must be because he's shitty and selfish
And, by the way, I don't think poor people are inherently good. I'm saying that they are not the enemy. I really thought finland had a better educational system, I'm gonna think you are 14 not to lose faith

Fucking Jew meida

how is that not staged?

Attached: anonymous jew.jpg (633x357, 47K)

The fact of the matter is elites being business savvy bring in immigrants to reduce the cost of labor. What should we do with them now that they are here? Even if we get rid of the elites, what do we do with the many that have come here to stay?

>Yeah, being malnourished on your infancy and not having support of the state or community does nothing to your IQ.
Disproven. Not the primary cause of IQ differences. The primary cause is genetics. Learn to read, dumb spic. Here's a bigger picture, in case your """malnourished""" brain is unable to comprehend studies.

>And, by the way, I don't think poor people are inherently good. I'm saying that they are not the enemy. I really thought finland had a better educational system, I'm gonna think you are 14 not to lose faith
Hey, dum-dum, see my previous response here:

Attached: 1536088665582.png (962x2179, 976K)

One man's vision of oppression is another man's view of a fulfilling blue-collar life. Also, the elites and the kikes are one and the same - either Jews or Jew-controlled.

Happy Hanukkah

>We all deserve the same
You don't deserve shit, beaner garbage. Rich or poor, non-whites are my enemy and I don't want to live near them, anyone that facilitates that is my enemy too. That's the bottom line.

Especially since the vast majority of "poor" are not in fact poor and live just as well as the middle-class, but their lives are subsidized by taxpayers. Others are poor because they have no impulse control or concept of the future, so they buy whatever they like and damn the consequences. Only a small minority of people are actually suffering in poverty, and they tend to be whites - especially men and often veterans - who're ignored by the system.

Islam is intrusive

Strip em of their rights aka the reasons they are cheap labor and let the natural selection do the job. They are free to leave or die

Shiieeet and OY-FUCKING-VEY, take a look at this goy spewing hate speech of whites being oppressed. No such thing, because the brown person is always good.

Anyway, based and redpilled.

Islam is just militant Jewry. Both infest a host nation by claiming victimhood, but while Jews work behind the scenes to pull puppet strings, sandniggers aren't patient enough for that. They'll immediately start raping and pillaging, while their imams claim it's all made-up religious persecution. Once they reach majority status, though, it's war and slavery for the nation who was naive enough to offer them kindness.

>divide & conquer
Jews

Fake and gay

ok, i'm done with you. Keep blaming the poor and not the people who put them there. Are you consciously or unconsciously shilling for the elites?
Also
>That's a pretty dumb statement to make, dum-dum
Brilliant argument, I'm falling to my knees.
Also II, I didn't thought being poor had a genetic trait. TOPEST OF KEKESTS
>Not the primary cause of IQ differences. The primary cause is genetics.

Strawman

Ok. I know you meant to write stuff but all it came out was
> hurr durr i'm an amerimutt that fancies himself white and larp as an anti jew but when it comes to it I recoil. HURR DURR
If you don't care about other people, I can't help you. You don't have to care, there is really no obligation to me. But don't wonder why you are suicidal afterwards.

Divide and conquer has nothing to do with jews, it comes from Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" written in China in 500BC. Typical ignorant Amerimutt, notice how Europeans are always infinitely better read than Americans.

mother of god, never was so easy to stop the jew hahaha

Dumb faggot. I won't forgive those who come into my country, invited by the (((elites))), to rape and pillage. Both of them. They are not my friend.

>gender army
what did they mean by that?

>Also II, I didn't thought being poor had a genetic trait. TOPEST OF KEKESTS
>>Not the primary cause of IQ differences. The primary cause is genetics.
Being poor or dispossesed or maybe even unsucceeding, take your definition, is, mainly, secondary to not being so bright. You should know, and that's why you want white countries to be forces to give your people some gibs.

hahahahaaa it's spreading all over Europe, here in my town there are yellow vests protesting, this costed millions to Macron now he doesn't have money for the Kalergi plan, almost all France hates him, he is fucking dead

really really hope you are 14 or else everything I heard about education in Finalnd may be a lie.
Feel free to hate man, hate on. I will make you miserable but I can't stop you. If you could redirect the hate to the real cause of your misery (hint: IT'S NOT THE POOR) it would be awesome but don't see that happening anytime soon. Anyway good luck getting eaten insideout by your empty hatred that conducts nowhere and makes an enemy out of your fellow men

there is not the poor and the rich, it's been always the worker and the lazy