Northern Italy is totally different from southern Italy

Attached: Italy-Per-Capita-GDP-by-Region-Map.png (850x751, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.it/maps?q=cervinia&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjK9LmkmJXfAhVykosKHSJSAWoQ_AUIDigB
google.it/maps?q=san vito lo capo&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgm9O2mJXfAhWlAxAIHdElCjkQ_AUIDygC
youtube.com/watch?v=0EXe7FgMs_I
youtube.com/watch?v=2-qoz948EBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Naples...

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 15K)

Milan

Attached: milán-italia-de-septiembre-de-los-peatones-están-esperando-la-luz-verde-del-semáforo-en-cruce-en- (1300x957, 209K)

Attached: italy north south divide.png (624x438, 42K)

>no trees
wtf

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 11K)

Attached: 800px-Map_of_Italian_regions_by_GDP_per_capita_in_euros_(2015)_shades_of_green.jpg (799x925, 101K)

hi-res

Attached: 50812887-naples-italy-january-6-2016-an-alley-of-famous-spanish-quarter-in-the-historic-center-of-na (1300x866, 313K)

Cervinia
>google.it/maps?q=cervinia&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjK9LmkmJXfAhVykosKHSJSAWoQ_AUIDigB

Attached: cervinia-by-night-2.jpg (1024x683, 229K)

San Vito lo Capo
>google.it/maps?q=san vito lo capo&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgm9O2mJXfAhWlAxAIHdElCjkQ_AUIDygC

Attached: San-Vito-Lo-Capo-2.jpg (2000x1339, 498K)

I dont want to We Wuz kangs here, but could it have something to do with lombard blood admixture?

germanic invasion left no relevant traces,they were only the ruling class for a certain period

plenty of parks here in Milan. Too bad they are also full of drug sellers and niggers
No. We fought tooth and nail against germanic occupation. The "lombardy is german" stuff is bs and any actual lombard will gladly tell you to fuck off. Only german region in italy is sud tirolo.
It wasn't terroni that kicked the austrians out and paid for our freedom in blood

I have more

Attached: Italy HDI by region map.jpg (390x398, 28K)

Still around 300 years, and the name was used until the end of the middle ages by themself, and the Romans considered the inhabitants of the Region celts before that

so not germanic

Yes we kicked their teeth in because you couldnt, read up on the 1866 war. I dont want to start a fight here but what you state here is simply not true, the Austrian sunk your fleet and only gave up their italian Holdings after Königsgrätz

Debnts: Not even once

HOL UP
YOU MEAN EVERY COUNTRY HAS DIFFERENCES BETWEEN REGIONS?
HOLY SHIT THIS ARGENTINIAN HAS DISCOVERED GUNPOWDER

you dumbfuck.

Attached: argentina.png (1298x1422, 345K)

the austrian won that war because they still ha venetians in their army

had

How did that help their Navy?

What's the natural mafia borderline? Roma?

I will not even bother to put a map of your disgusting country, shitugal

The higher you go in germany the lower the gdp

What could this mean?

Attached: German-GDP-per-capita-march312011 (1).jpg (400x386, 21K)

one group are european the other are sandniggers.

Attached: SICILY.jpg (1024x690, 280K)

Communism and south western protestantism. And the historically rich regions were very much on the northern coast

So? South Italy is still pretty rich. I don't even think you can have a country that big that's equally everywhere. Even Germany has differences between region. Even within the same county or district, whatever its called, the underpopulated rural areas are't like the urban areas.

according to the argentinian it means they are totally different

absolutely, you have been a key part in defeating Austria , what I'm saying is that it wasn't the south who had to see its people killed fighting to free us from austrians. Most retards on Jow Forums just assume we must be bros with austrians because we live nearby and that it was the south doing all the fighting

because they were the only capable bunch of people in their multi-culty navy

I understand that East Germany is ethnically more Slavic with Baltic

The more north you go in britian, the lower the GDP

Attached: england.png (455x461, 31K)

I understand that the English are a mixture of Romans and Saxons, besides that almost all of the United Kingdom is countryside, England is where the industry and big city exist

Their accent is really grating too.
youtube.com/watch?v=0EXe7FgMs_I

South Italians must unite with us and create the European Shitskin Union. We must BLACKED the entire Europe ASAP.

As anyone can see pic related, my hand is as black as an African BULL!!

Black Greeks and Black Italians UNITE!!!

Attached: IMG_20181205_080013.jpg (2775x3700, 1.74M)

>We fought tooth and nail
Like during ww2 when your everything surrendered in any battle anywhere, to the point that the shame brought your people to unrightfully lynch the leader that brought you out of economic ruin? I feel bad for him, he was doomed to fail from the very beginning, leading cowards can only result in failure. Your number one export is now migrants, instead of it previously being diseases and posters with shit build by people who are hardly even your ancestors after so many years of being raped from all sides

north italy is BLACK as well, do not leave us out my african brother. We are not wh*Tes

Attached: descarga.jpg (272x185, 16K)

France GDP per capita by region

Attached: PIB-regional-1993-2007-e1402317631123.png (560x636, 327K)

he was a faggot because he allied with shitler

>Italian independence
>ww2
wew

Maybe it's just you that isn't

cherrypicking that much
i'm whiter than you probably(have blue eyes as well)

Attached: Copia-di-iStock_000029133056_Large.jpg (1280x830, 302K)

Northern Italian = Germanic/Nordic stock, Southern Italian = black. It is known.

mayebe you are the only white

Cis-Alpine Gaul ancestry

Oh sorry kind of overread terroni as teuton.

So what are they to you, a colony?
That same navy did just fine without them in WW1 keeping the adrianic sea on lockdown, it was still pretty shitty I will admit

someone give the argentinian a nobel prize, he has discovered something here

wrong,the north is italo-celtic,the center is italic(wit some etruscan parts) and the tip of the south are graeco-italic

Every shitskin in Europe is accepted. We must unite to fight cumskins in a battle to death.
Welcome my BLACK brother.

thank you fellow white man

Attached: North italian.jpg (275x183, 6K)

MMMM

Attached: Slavic_tribes_in_the_7th_to_9th_century.jpg (1520x1442, 544K)

We retook that land by colonisation until 1200. Slesia was actually our second industrial powerhouse before the wars

Southerners have an immense heritage (greater than snowniggers) but have fallen into the gutter both for historical reasons and their own cultural decay.

Attached: reggia-di-caserta.jpg (1000x563, 104K)

>Their accent is really grating too.
this Neapolitan in your video is probably acculturated and does not have a strong Neapolitan accent. The more ignorant, the stronger are the accents. If a Neapolitan speaks with a strong accent even the Italians do not understand it, like here: youtube.com/watch?v=2-qoz948EBs

The decay is also relatively recent 100-200 years

you do not even know the concept of white, you can go and say "white" to the Slavs, when they did not even invented something meaningful

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Rent is insane in the North.

Time to resurrect the Two Sicilies

Ever been to Munich?

I simply do not feel the need to larp as white, since my country has an actual history and acheivements on its own. Even small cities in Italy historically had great impact, not to mention that even tiny villages in the middle of nowhere have chrurches and monuments older than many countries.
No problem. They are more of a different thing all togheter rather than a colony. And to be fair every region here is kind of its own thing and has little to do with the others. Big cities like Milan are the only exception.
We call it "campanilismo", where every church bell tower is a different group

Your entire people are incaple of creation, your streets are littered with either gypsies or your own population selling spray paint pictures and gadgets aimed at kids, I can't even tell you apart from the gypsies. Your entire fucking culture revolves around men living with their mothers until a woman decides to legally adopt him away from his mother in a house payed for by everyone except the man himself, you are a childish breed incapable of washing your hands after taking a shit, spending the majority of your time sitting in a chair waiting for someone to whom you will attempt to sell imported plastic figurines you were too impotent to create yourself. Figurines of building you didn't create, your entire survival relies on people travelling to your country to spend money and enjoy the weather, Italy would be a better country if your entire population was annexed to North africa and Turkey since that's where your polluted genes belong in the first place, and it would still take decades cleaning up the place after you lot littering the streets with all your shit. Italy is the only supposed "first world country" to still throw waste out your windows onto the streets.

I see it, very similar to the fella in the video.

Ironic coming from you Argentinian mongoloid

Your own graph includes Naples and part of southern Italy Argie nigger

What could this mean?

Attached: france.png (1880x710, 810K)

He was the only thing standing between what used to be Southern Europeans and niggers/turks(Greeks). Italys gene pool looks like someone took a shit in it, there's no visible difference between Italians and mongrels from the balkans anymore

kek this dude is SEETHING

So its very decentralized you would say? Federalistic even? Makes a lot of sense since no one or two regions can completly dominate the rest like in England, France or Russia

I live in a “non nigger” area of Milan (north west outskirts) and we’re surrounded by green areas and parks, it’s comfy.

Niggers usually go to “work” in central areas and come back here for the night at their charity place, we basically see a bunch of them there and outside the supermarket but they’re not annoying.

Some of them tried to steal phones from women at the park but this happens 1-2 times every 2-3 months (not tolerable) but one day I saw a good nigga who stopped one of his fellow niggers who stole from a woman and gave her her phone back while the police came and hopefully beat the monkey.

Was he honest? Was he a good guy or did he do this in the hope of a citizenship in exchange of an HEROIC action? We’ll never know, anyways he has to go back nevertheless.

With that said, most of the criminality here comes from another kind of subhumans: gypsies, Albanians and Romanians.

May god take them all, because after the niggers we need to clean our country from these roaches who are basically nigger with higher IQ and therefore are very dangerous.

At least post bigger picture

Attached: 170206-desiderio--Matteo-Salvini-tease_ewasyg.jpg (1480x832, 101K)

Give back southern italy

Visited Milan in the summer
Demographics didn't look too good unfortunately, not niggers per se, but lots and lots of Southamericans and asians
City is nice in general though

You’re free to come back and take Naples whenever you want.

Also pic related

Attached: FDA954CA-FA99-4567-98A7-4493DD9B8AB2.jpg (999x2350, 385K)

give back hispania

you know what Evolution means, abo?

This Shlomo is right. Take a skin colour map of Italy and compare it to the GDP map.
>Emirates in historic Italy

>Your entire people are incaple of creation
this coming from Denmark, the country renown to the world for... uhm wait... ah yes, Lego

mongoloide ?, I do not have any family that comes from Asiatic continent

Entire Italy is a nigger area, your suburbs are inhabited ruins, and so is everything else. You mongrels couldn't build something that wasn't made of lasagna plates. You are known for fucking waterfountains, as if gravity is some kind of show of craftsmanship because its in Italy where its the only thing you have. Even Italian food is only worth eating if its prepared elsewhere. Serving bread and oils in which to dip the bread doesn't count as a dish, we feed our pets better food here.

Attached: naples-rubbish-404_679127n.jpg (613x408, 97K)

Unironically though there are "Italians" that look like literal Arabs, I've seen whiter lebs than I have seen some terroni. I mean I'm originally from the North and its still around just less. I don't shit on the south in general since I take each Italian from an individual basis but man some terroni are BLACK

I have the misfortune of living near parco Sempione, so plenty of nigs foing nig things like selling drugs.
However this is completely true
>With that said, most of the criminality here comes from another kind of subhumans: gypsies, Albanians and Romanians.
They are far more criminal than niggers

expect a woman to pay you everything, that's called being smart

You should feel bad my ancestors didn't rape more of your people, maybe if that was the case your entire country wouldn't look like it was bombed with garbage

native americans are mongoloid you subhuman

It's called being a no good nigger, thanks for bringing memes to life

nigger only send one son per Family over, Gypsis come with the whole gang, its a organisational thing I guess

East Germany and Northern Prussia due to the Teutonic Order once were rich and not shitholes until the USSR pretty much stole everything like Arado.

Attached: f6f5168587e63614d9ef2527dbbf6794.jpg (916x1334, 289K)

South Americans aren’t that bad per se, they integrate fast and speak a good Italian.

As always the problem is that when too many of foreign people come in your city and establish here you start to see many of them day after day...

Going to duomo area in Milan is a giant black pill, you feel you’re not an Italian in your country anymore...it’s a multicultural mess, and leftists call me racist when I say I’m uncomfortable being around so many different people who doesn’t share my cultural heritage and values.

We have already been infested by south Italians that spread corruption and mafia and now we have to deal with other human trash.

This is not tolerable.

ironically enough the parts you raped are now the biggest shitholes, lol. So no, I'm glad you didn't get here

Why so angry? A Neapolitan stole your phone?

>Hot water is hot.
no shit sherlock

Why do your women go on sex holiday to italy?

Attached: MED BVLL.png (978x829, 934K)

>
But my family is from northern Italy, milan lol

come home milanese man

Figures that the 2 most Germanic regions are also the richest.

Attached: Varg punching air.gif (290x248, 252K)

Italians are AIDS resistante due to the Plague so they dont die after a few years of banging fat chicks

it is not about MOOR blood per se. it’s about the absence of ARYAN blood. the most important case is Sardinia, which has been resistant to external inputs for so long that it is exceptional in the whole continent of Europe for being almost genetically continuous with Neolithic (pre-Aryan) European farmers.