Romania to sign UN Migration pact,Continuation

Buying land edition.

Attached: i.jpg (480x300, 42K)

Cucks not invited.

No one gives a fuck, Gyppos. This is a Romania hate thread now.

Attached: 1535323428414.jpg (684x1024, 149K)

>this is what the average street in Romania looks like
Sad!

Attached: 1542643616048.png (1878x909, 2.79M)

You need to get newer pics Laszlo.

Here's some peak Romanian architecture.

Attached: 1542646465482~2.png (1920x942, 2.46M)

But I really like these pictures!

Now rate Romania's infrastructure.

Attached: 1542648214922m~2.jpg (1024x494, 135K)

Romanian posters on Jow Forums are some of the best. I wonder what Romania is like in real life

This is what peak development looks like, to be quite honest.

Attached: 1542645001002~2.png (1920x916, 2.07M)

Hey Serbfaggot, this is your future, remember how American whiped your ass 1999 that much that you won't even be able to take Kosovo back, there are no serbs in Kosovo anymore, this is rightful alabanian clay, we will split your shithole orthodog
You are a pathetic nation with a dying population because your women prefer to abort

Attached: serbia-serbla-serbia-serbia-2006-serbia-2008-serbia-2020-serbia-2624697.png (500x381, 74K)

Depressing at times,friendly,poor.
Girls wanting that Big Swedish Sausage.

Also you don't come to Romania,Romanians come to you:)))

>I wonder what Romania is like in real life
Like this, for the most part.

Unironically most Romanians either live in crumbling commie blocks or improvised shacks like in pic related.

Attached: 1542644509960~2.png (1920x927, 2.16M)

I love when balkanites get together for a nice thread

Also i made this thread to help a German user out.
Seems he split.

>Romania to sign UN Migration pact,Continuation.
Romania NO!

From the salvation of Europe to just another gaggle of cucks... Almost the entirety of the European continent depresses me.

Oh no, I'm so worried about my Serbian brethren now : (((

Attached: 1542644019063~2.png (1920x915, 2.29M)

suck my dick faggot with your dying population, kosovo population is growing and soon we will outnumber you, go back to India gypsy, Kosovo is here forever and soon Hungary and Croatia will also take their parts, we will demantle your country gypsynigger

Attached: cc7.png (1584x864, 75K)

Maybe we can send back all the romanians we have.

Please hurry up, then, I'm sick of living in Serbia.

Attached: 1542644897980~2.png (1920x924, 1.9M)

I wish, brother

>He barked while the leash of his master digging into his neck reassured him, he still doesn't have to bite or get bit. He can bark all he want's while his master is there.

If there is a shift in the world powers and the western globalists no longer have a use for you, there will be no Albanians left breathing in a matter of years.

Attached: 51604205-612x612.jpg (612x461, 47K)

We have a German pres. what do you expect?
Oh and Romania is actually a bigger cuck than Sweden/Germany combined.
>We got allowed into Schengen on fast forward.
>We got 60k migrants from Turkey while the gov. hid it from us
>We sign the UN pact
>Earlier this year the Gov. passed a non-EU "worker" law for up to 200k non-European "workers" to be settled here by 2020
>Our women already have orgies with Niggerball and Football players.

If only you knew.Also most of the Romanian boys under 20 are faggots.If not all.

Aktíváld a Windowst the köcsög.

You have got to be one of the most pathetic people on Jow Forums.
Who has the time to be constantly online? What are you doing with your life?

Attached: khhh.jpg (330x319, 120K)

Serbs = scums of the Balkans
You got BTFO by NATO remember
And you can always dream Novislav, because if this happens we will be backed again
all your churches belong to us and we dont give a shit about your serbmutt minority, in fact there are more Albanian catholic than serbmutt orthodogs in Kosovo
ta qifsha serbin

Attached: Serbian shitskins in Kosovo.jpg (1024x697, 428K)

Also for all this THE ROMANIANS ARE CHEERING.Big Time.
We are the only country with no right-wing party.

The only one we have is under 1%.
And there is more.

>2nd ammend type law will blacklisted forever now since it didn't pass
>5 women were killed in 2018 alone by Muslims
>We didn't pass the familly referendum.
And so on

its a bozgor subhuman

Ne mondd meg mit tegyek, te geci!
I barely even post here these days. But to answer your question, I freelance. Now back to work, wagie.
Alright dude, you can calm down now.

Attached: 1541961702529~2.png (1920x969, 2.29M)

typical serbitch, look at how white she is, pajeetovic

Attached: serbian-girl_world-cup-2010_02.jpg (909x660, 114K)

there will be no influx of migrants in Romania. Let's be serious. They don't even know where Romania is.

P.S. Sibiu is such a lovely city.

July 28th, 1914: Exactly 102 years ago, this Serbian terrorist caused World War 1, which costed 20 million lives and many europeans lost their life for no reason, THANK YOU SYRBIA for this shit. Thank you Gavrilo Princip you fucking coward Serbian terrorist.

It already is happening Klaus,in major cities there are atleast a few niggers in every school.
They will get EU standard Wellfare and salaries.

The vietnamese construction workers for example receive the median salary while a romanian/gypo worker receives the minimum salary.
They are "migrants" remember?
They have more rights than us,also free housing and tax deduction.
We are fucked.

Look at this serbian terrorist fucker, SERBS ARE SCUMS OF BALKANS

Attached: 71BC7F07-D086-4873-9637-C580735C5ECF.jpg (909x887, 68K)

Probably a false flag. Gonna be blame some dumbass srbski for WW1 lol.

Ugly Serbian Chetnik Terrorist War Criminal who massarced Bosnians in Srebrenica. Look how ugly this subhuman is.

Attached: 1C7BC242-14F6-4F81-AA20-C0B693AAB4F8.jpg (909x1200, 86K)

HE'S A FUCKING HUNGARIAN LIVING IN SERBIA YOU DOLT.
Stfu already.

Translation: Piss off bloodsuckers

Attached: sh58.png (909x777, 313K)

penniless, inbred, violent african migrants would be a net improvement to the population of Romania

unironically

They wont be peniless that's for sure.

>backed
You misspelled owned. Also that taqiya may work on westerners don't even bother with it. Count your days.

>I barely even post here these days.
You are literally 1/4 of this entire thread man.

Keep being salty fags. You know your pathetic lives depend on a satanic global cabal looking to corrupt humanity. Your days are coming.

Attached: albanian-protests-with-isis-flag.jpg (300x200, 18K)

damn, she cute
>tfw no serb gf

>You are literally 1/4 of this entire thread man.
I have some free time so I decided to grace you with this quality content. Don't make me start posting pictures of Belgrade now, faggot.

Attached: 1542644195346~2.png (1920x918, 1.53M)

No migrants want to live in Romania anyway. Why do you care? Are you afraid that the pact might force you to take back some of the romanian immigrants in other countries?

No Jensen we are afraid that it will force us to take YOUR migrants.

There are no niggers in big cities. Don't be ridiculous. The wage in construction was always bigger than the minimum one. Please, get a hold of yourself. There are plenty of other things to worry about in Romania.

I've never seen an image so accurately portray the state of my country.

It's full of them you idiot.Numbers only growing and now spreading to small/medium towns as well.
Look up everything and tell me i'm lying before shilling you fucking Kraut.
i know you are rubbing your hands now.

Is it even considered race-mixing when shitskins like Romanians breed with niggers?

Attached: 1542642271918~2.png (1920x900, 1.99M)

Post whatever you want man.
The more you post the funnier it gets.
I usually open up these threads for the few spergs like you that show up every time. The Croatian tractor poster was being quiet lately, so now it's you and the Albdiaspora.
One question, if I may? Which one of your parents/relatives are Serbian?

Attached: smug_chetchink.jpg (200x283, 21K)

It is over.

>Which one of your parents/relatives are Serbian?
None, as far as I know :D

Attached: 1541962693084~2.png (1920x954, 1.99M)

Taci da-te drecu. Unde pizda ma-tii ai vazut tu negri pe strada? Sau in scoli? Esti prost la cap?

Romania is one of ZOG’s greatest triumphs. A bloated, artificial, historyless Trojan horse at a gateway to Europe. Turkey will ship millions of shitskins to their ports. We are going to need a bigger wall or a new Vienna award.

Attached: CB60DF12-88EE-488E-88C5-58E902F86DB1.jpg (705x734, 107K)

Egyáltalán hol a picsába írja, hogy aktiválni kell?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 857K)

Aképjobbalsósarkában.

RIPkeyboard

Tényleg. Na mindegy maradok a Debian meg Androiddal. A winfost megtarthatják.

FMG de exportat.
Du-te in cluj,oradea,Timisoara,baia mare,etc.
Ii plin de ei boule.

>negri pe strada?
ies noaptea si nu ii vezi
>Sau in scoli?
buna gluma, esti mai prost ca ma-ta. felicitari

>cluj,oradea,Timisoara,baia mare
Bozgors and pro-EU cucks shitholes, we need more immigrants. Also in Sibiu so those filthy Krauts will piss the fuck back to their own country without us having to genocide them.

>Count your days.
dream about it slavmutt, our population keep growing and we have NATO to back us, we're saving more the white race than any other euromutt nations

Shouldn't you send back all your niggers and banglesh first

I went to italt twice and never saw a single Romanian

>I went to italt twice and never saw a single Romanian
Because you are unable to see differences since you are mixed

Attached: captain.png (536x778, 554K)

Dream on Mario.
They are Italian now.
They were never Romanian.
Just migratory gypsies.
Enjoy.

oh look, the Mongol who stole my OC and edited it.

you Mongols are the true ZOG, Herzl was Hungarian!

Attached: Hunsraeli.png (2648x2608, 390K)

Attached: Nemzetvezeto.png (456x452, 193K)

fuck you for mocking anti-Communist revolutionaries!

i will remember this photo to motivate me in the future Race War against gyppos, mongols, and sandniggers!

we will become more barbaric than the Huns you claim to be!

Attached: MagyarokNemHunok.jpg (3848x2700, 3.05M)

romanians must all be sent back to Romania

ignore him
it's a hungarian cuck living in Serbia
poor kid is angry because of trianon hates on Romania while living in Serbia as a cunt

a kurva anyadat te nyomorek. vert volna anyad a falhoz

and also dude dont take this shit so srly.

remember
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never break me.

Trianon was not harsh enough, if Trianon was as bad as Hungarians think it was, then Soros would never be born!

George Soros is the reason why a second Trianon will happen. Hungarians will never be forgiven for spawning him.

Attached: Hungarian national hero.png (3472x2360, 539K)

but i am so sick and tired of Mongol babble, spouting their verminous Venom at us so much.

fuck Soros and fuck Hungary.

i fucking hate how the filthy Mongol with EU flag keeps shilling against us, and even keeps posting edited versions of my OCs!

i had enough! Iron Guard 2.0 when? by posting a blacked version of the Captain makes my blood boil, as much as the Vojvodina Mongol with his rats pic.

Attached: Wojak Legionarul.jpg (1201x1444, 272K)

>by posting a blacked version of the Captain makes my blood boil
Holy shit, how new are you?

@196228504
Kibaszott szar csali, nem jár a (Te). Kapjál rákotaz egész családdal együtt.
>the sperg is spazzing out again
LOL.

don't worry, i made something to make your blood boil too: >sperg

you are the one.

A fonál 90% kiskorú, ez egy rossz kérdés.

That's why they signed the pact so they don't have to take them back

i dont know where you live. I'm half Romanian Hungarian and just so you know most Hungarians living in Ardeal don't care about who's land this place is. They just want better lives, a better salary and the way they see it Bucharest (PSD) tries to fuck them over. Many of them are patriotic and ofc there are some that are ultranationalistic and such but to my knowledge those Hungarians usually move to Hungary.

Soros doesnt give a fuck about Hungary or Hungarians he was always a jew. Even the Hungarians hate him.

Let's be honest. Every Romanian that ever tried to bring glory to our nation was backstabbed, assassinated, executed.

Mihai Viteazul, Cuza, Codreanu, Antonescu and so on.
Shit just doesnt work for us. Millions of our people went to do slave jobs for better pay while at home we get spit in the face by our leaders and get our tax money stolen. It's fucked.

Attached: 1528162100125.png (1180x842, 930K)

i for one actually like Romanians and actual Romanians

>90% kiskoru
ebben te is benne vagy szerintem, mert csak azt a szart tudod posztolni naponta mint a cigany nyomorek ami vagy

nyugi kis fiam mert pofan baszlak ha igy beszelsz.
mi lehetne rosszabb mint egy magyar cigany aki a szerbek kozott el?

i live in Bucharest, but i wish i did in Alba Iulia instead.

i don't trust Hungarians because they despise us and spread and still spread lies against us.

Soros was born in Hungary, in Budapest, with the name Gyorgy, so he is Hungarian, end of story. Hungarians will never be forgive for spawning him, like how Georgians won't for spawning Stalin.

true, all our great leaders were killed. like always, someone always plotted against us from the shadows, like how UN does by trying to bring dune coons here.

Attached: 646x405.jpg (646x404, 56K)

This thread is now a Serb boipucci thread.

Attached: Andreja-Pejic-out-in-New-York103.jpg (1000x1500, 342K)

This is fucking Jow Forums you mongoloid, calm down. You should lurk for a few more years if you get triggered by that.

i already triggered Hungarians too:

Yeah but this is what I tried to tell you by saying

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never break me.

Don't take it seriously. Everyone is an asshole on the internet.

Attached: 1.jpg (1168x845, 212K)

I doubt they took it as personal as you or if they even give a shit desu.

but some guys are unbearable and untolerable assholes.

if they attack us, we have no choice but to attack them, you can be a pacifist if you want, but i will not, because i had enough!

Attached: 17-contributii-3.jpg (620x585, 49K)

This.

I always go to Romania at least twice a year. I really like Transylvania and cities like Cluj/ Kolozsvár, Sigisoara/ Segesvár and don't give a fuck who is ethnically Romanian or Hungarian there. Of course I support autonomy for Székelyföld/ Szeklerland and stuff
But who can judge me about that?
I don't judge Romanians who want Moldova back to Romania.
There are bad and good people on both sides.

faggot, look at this

Attached: casa-poporului-465x390.jpg (605x388, 71K)

This is some serious autism you have there bud, they're only shitposting because it's fun and you respond like that whenever they do it.
Romanians and Hungarian are genetically speakign almost indistinguishable, hating them is really fucking stupi. Least focus your hatred on somethign more usefull.

and you feel so nice to Romanians after your fellow Hungarians here spew their vile vermin venom at us?

at least you use the correct names, the Romanian ones.

or this.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

they shitpost at us to use meme magic against us, and to use propaganda to ruin and demonize us. if you think otherwise, you are way too bluepilled to not know how much Romania hate threads and hate posts they intentionately done and will still do!

Attached: Dakische Volkshalle.jpg (1086x600, 375K)

I wish we would get along ffs.
We were the biggest force in defending Europe against muslims for hundreds of years.

And now these faggots let them in without a fight while they shame us for wanting to protect our people and culture.
There's nothing wrong with immigration, controlled immigration based on merit, on visa.
Imagine ending up like the French, having to call Africans and muslims your brother.
Africans the weakest race in the world.
Muslims the biggest enemy of Europe since ever.

World is fucked and Central/Eastern Europe will be the last bastion of what Hitler's Europe would've always been.

Attached: 35lugt0.jpg (456x960, 56K)

nobody is attacking you or us.

its shitposting. you can tell them to go fuckthemselves but dont take it personally dude.

Attached: 94c945d880bc920bfe32c1259b489df0--army-soldier-red-army.jpg (690x960, 148K)

And plenty of inabuabs have done ani-hungary threads since 2015 you mong, it;s just shitposting get more accustomed to how things work on Jow Forums and then you will stop getting so triggered.