Does anyone else almost always hate interacting with other people?

Besides a few friends of mine I simply cannot stand even talking to anyone, especially members of my family. I've always assumed that my longing for isolation was unnatural and abnormal but who else is this way? I make money by working a dish job and spend all of my time awake from 8 in the afternoon to about 6 or 7 in the morning. Do I have a problem or am I just severely introverted

Attached: 1539761678534.jpg (1600x1206, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eLD6rVEE338
youtu.be/DeIgAlIxI0I
youtu.be/lcU1JdbZjJg
youtu.be/bLOE7zx0HRk
youtube.com/watch?v=D7WAIvk3JsQ
youtu.be/-X80qg27LU0?list=PLIT3r9zucDqDL2P3ZDNvBEC_VZ2XW90j-
youtu.be/lhygQND-Bpc?list=PLIT3r9zucDqDL2P3ZDNvBEC_VZ2XW90j-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds pretty normal, HATING interaction might be a bit too much, being annoyed by it would be more normal. Might be job related. On that one job i started hating people i didn't even know, just because of their voices or faces. Try changing scenery/ job if possible.

You are just surrounded by people who aren't like you.

>dish job
Id hate my life too if i where mexican.

Attached: zupjby.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Yeah it’s probably a vitamin/hormone thing, I was reading something about a lack of some vitamin (one of the Bs) causing hermit like behavior

I would venture to guess mexicans are a large reason. I have to deal with them all of the time and a drunk illegal mexican killed my dad when I was a kid and just fucking fled back to mexico since he was an illegal. I want to get away from my retarded family and all of these fucking brown people. To the Europeans here, what is the climate like towards white american immigrants? I want to move to northern norway or something, I love the cold and want to get away from these mongrels. I'm slavic and german and look very slavic, I might move to a slavic country I would probably fit in better. Off topic but what is a good white country to move to? I had thought about just moving to a more white part of the usa but I think if I am to move I should move to the continent of my forebears

I'm the same.

It's because you can recognize that your parents are trapped in an artificial psychological simulation.

It's shitty but I'm in the same boat. My mom is a shopaholic and my dad is a narcissist. Makes you feel lonely but there are other like minded people out there. Just stay strong user

I hear bongland is pretty nice for a slav country.

They are so different to me that it is unbearable. It isn't even because they aren't 'redpilled', people's ignorance of the world isn't enough to make you not want to associate with them. The way they think and feel and act is fundamentally different, similarly in the ways you described towards your own parents. They are so materialistic and close minded and not only expect you to be the same but demand it. I have tried to have them see my perspective on life and the world and it's like they don't understand a word i say and end up repeating the same drivel. I think i've learned that people like this aren't worth precious time even if they are family. It's either I sacrifice my true freedom and self for family or I leave them behind. I am content with being alone but I would love to have a family member or friend that has a real mind.

Consider New Hampshire.

Europe lacks fundamental freedoms to speech and self-defense.

Alaska and New Hampshire are my two largest choices if I do decide to stay in America

Very good point, i've thought about this and i'm still not sure if it is worth it.

Lack of vitamin D (the sunshine vitamin) is well known to cause depression.

Alaska has alot of central americans, not worth it. Even if you get to an area without the border jumpers then youve got natives to dral with, white alaska is dead.

>op is depressed
>lacks vitamin sunshine
>moves near the artic circle to be happy
>kills self

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

Find out how onerous it would be to move to Europe. You might be able to move states while you wait for the paperwork to go through. Also see this pic. With an average IQ of 104.2, moving to NH could be like moving to Japan.

Attached: state iq.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

taking vitamins is an option

I'm not a desert fag and that shit is a huge reason why there are so many undesirables where I live, a big reason this entire country is spiritually hollow ironically enough. A big reason why so many people are preprogrammed retards

i.e. in the sense that the people have an overall higher calibre of thought

My family and the fellas I work with are alright but I'm in the same boat, I'm spending less and less time with people as I get older. Dropped contact with all my mates because we have nothing in common anymore, haven't had contact with any ladies in about a decade and now I spend all my time working, reading and exercising.
It's pretty gay to be honest, there's nothing to look forward to and everything feels pointless.

I dunno if reading Evola is good for your mental health, the more of it I take in the more disconnected I feel with everything and everyone around me. Maybe if you imbibe it fully you can overcome that, I haven't read much, but as of right now it's just feeling like a shit time to be alive. I mostly just wish I was in South Africa with a FAL when shit hits the fan as I know I don't have the cognitive abilities to attain enlightenment.

Attached: 1540031861055.jpg (1247x819, 418K)

>white country to move to
>country
>white
lmfao

Evola is a good starter, and I think has helped actually give me meaning. Almost any work that is true and resonates with you and fills you with actually new ideas will make you more disconnected in some way. Especially since most stuff that is meaningful goes against what our current reality leads us to believe. Just having the sort of drive and life force you have tells me you have the ability to attain enlightenment if you really gave your time to it. That is the number one reason for my anger and disconnection from the people that are in my life. They get in my way, they make me a part of their lives in a way that i am forced to sacrifice time for them and have to dull myself back to their level. The search for enlightenment takes much much time and the search is very fragile. It is what I want out of life. Just interacting with lesser beings changes my frequencies and brings me back some levels. That is a reason why I decided to make this, I was forced to be with them all day and just hearing them order me and poke and prode at what I am doing with my life as if i am some sort of owned specimen. Having to entertain their manipulative babbling is enough to completely drain me for a day and make me angry. If i cannot be with people like me then I must be alone. To do anything else is to become someone i am not

There are atleast countries with a much higher concentration of whites

What is your birthday user

I'm the same bro it's ok you are amongst family here. We all know what it's like to be around normies it's painfully and soul crushing but here you are one of us here is your retreat away from the average here is where you get to larp your deepest desires. Brother life can be incredibly difficult whe you don't know or don't want to be yourself. It us what it is just carry on with it t the bitter end and to hell with everyone else my morality my principles my knowledge my experience my memories and no one can take that away from me or else I'll take away their life.

Care to develop about fundamental freedom of speech?

3/1/99. I live with a few friends of mine by the way, that post kind of made it sound like I live with them. I just have to deal with them all of the time

Thank you I really appreciate that

Solitude doesn't necessitate loneliness

Kind of off topic, but I don't what I should talk about. Doesn't feel right to make this all about me and my personal issues but i'm really grateful for you guys' input. Since my pic was about a great insightful book I'll post some other great works before I go to sleep to contribute something. Feel free to put in anything youtu.be/eLD6rVEE338
I have the pdf of these as well somewhere on my computer just ask if you want that.
youtu.be/DeIgAlIxI0I
youtu.be/lcU1JdbZjJg
youtu.be/bLOE7zx0HRk

You don't fuck with Tripitaka, even if a Monkey
youtube.com/watch?v=D7WAIvk3JsQ

youtu.be/-X80qg27LU0?list=PLIT3r9zucDqDL2P3ZDNvBEC_VZ2XW90j-
youtu.be/lhygQND-Bpc?list=PLIT3r9zucDqDL2P3ZDNvBEC_VZ2XW90j-

Anyone interested should check out man and his symbols and just most of jungs work. Allister crowly of course. I've read almost all 'redpil' books like culture of critique and mein kampf and duke's stuff, and don't get me wrong those are all well and good for the most part and hold important info. Although the jew isn't THE enemy and isn't the only enemy and contributor in the global conspiracy it is impossible not to see the damage they have done and how much they are involved as a whole. But if you want the realest redpills you can swallow The Kaballion and what you can read from the Gnostic Library are what you need first and foremost to read if you want to truly understand this reality. Evola is a beautiful traditionalist that explains our true past, who we are and what we should be along with many others. But the gnostic teachings and the kaballion are the most important things you can read ever in my opinion. The kaballion will open the door to all other esoteric and "occult" knowledge. if you give those a chance and are truly open to what it teaches, you will be changed

I'm only halfway through Revolt Against the Modern World and it's a bit of a struggle. A short attention span combined with a fucked memory from a decade of smoking weed and drinking is seriously de-motivating, I read 10 pages and I might remember nothing.
I'm liking it though, he's adding an entirely new dimension to my view of history and pre-modern man. It almost feels like every history book I've read that hasn't stressed antiquity's connection to the transcendent is a borderline falsehood. Like for example when people draw parallels between the founding/decline of America and the Roman Republic they're deluding themselves, that such things are just pale reflections of what came before and that the American collapse being equivalent to the collapse of Rome is bullshit, as we've already lost almost everything that they had. Evola is providing the piece into a gaping hole in my worldview that fits perfectly.

I don't have your problem so much of being irritated by people, but that's mostly because I've been avoiding them for so long out of instinct that it's not an issue. I've considered making some foray out into the world to find like-minded men but I'll do anything to avoid contact with strangers. In the end I don't know, seems like I'll procrastinate my entire life away. There's a lot of people feeling like that on here, waiting for lightning to strike their lives to give them the purpose they need to act. It's probable it'll never come.
I reckon I'll look into Christianity, I can't figure anything else better.

Attached: 1540031235963.jpg (2000x2208, 955K)

Odd digits and I'll finally go to bed and forget about this shitty day. Evens I skip sleep

dem sutras

I'm like this too. The problem is people are dumb assholes, throw too much temper tantrums, steal shit, they are always trying to prove they are the best thing ever but most of them are braindead turbonormies. I can't feel peaceful near them.

dealing with the public can be unbearable.

I know what you mean, I was really into lsd and mushrooms in late highschool and it made it a struggle to start reading again. I used to read all of the time as a kid so thankfully i've been able to come back to it easier than I probably would have if i didn't. I envy your ability to just instinctively avoid spooks, I think I have too much empathy and i'm always told how upset and sad they are when I don't see them. It's hard for me to just block them out of me, I feel bad but I know that they only cause me trouble and pain and anger. It's an inner turmoil that I would do anything to end, completely leaving would greatly help I hope. Don't wait man, you obviously see the problems of this world and you have the ability to do something. Be careful with christianity it could end up sucking you into a pit, I tend to steer clear from any spirituality that puts a personality and human ruling on the all. You see the problems of the world all you have to do is find a way to do something, but i'm like you I am waiting for something to happen to join, or something. So i probably don't have much room to tell you to go carve your own purpose and everything. But you are right destiny rarely just falls in your lap. You have to carve it out yourself I think

I used to think it was just an ego thing and that I needed to get over myself but I really did realize that they are just dumb. I seriously don't think most of them even think in the same sense that we do, it is impossible to live with or anywhere near them. They are not even satisfied with being brain dead they have to make sure everyone else is the same as them. I can't blame them for that though it's natural to want others to be like you, I would do anything to make everyone more enlightened. For most people it is simply not possible, they couldn't if you bribed them. This is a beautiful world but there are certain black pills that are necessary to swallow I think, the fact that the majority of people are a lost cause that are barely even human is one of them. I still care about them, they still are human. But i want nothing to do with them personally

I literally hate everyone including myself.

Attached: trust-nobody-not-even-yourself-1704455.png (500x522, 120K)

I've learned that people who actually hate themselves deserve to hate themselves. Why are you alive then? If I hated me and everyone else I would want to end the constant hatred

Damn user I really thought I was alone. I actually relate to everything in your post. I only have about 2 months until I move out but I still feel like I'm going fucking INSANE every single day I have to spend in the proximity of my ancient fucking parents. I honestly cannot fathom how the fuck they've been living such empty fucking shells of lives for ~50 years.
My brother and a small group of very close friends I went through high school with are the only people I have any desire to talk to anymore. I had "friends" for the most part at uni before I left, but only because I was always putting on a mask, and I was always hiding my power level. The second the mask started slipping just a little I was socially ostracized in almost every possible way.

I read most of Revolt against the modern world and most of Ride the Tiger, I felt the same way about them sometimes but it got a bit easier as I kept reading. Definitely going to give them a re-read in the future.
My brother is a lot older than me and he's been into philosophy for a lot longer than I have. He told me not to get discouraged if a philosopher dunks on you and makes you feel like a brainlet. Just take your time reading, don't worry about "x number of pages in y time", it's your own personal journey. Even if the specifics of what they're saying are lost on you, if you can at least grasp the general concept you're still getting something out of it.

I'm glad I found this thread. Knowing that I'm not alone makes me feel better, even if only a little.

Attached: 1542603266111.jpg (599x604, 31K)