How do we solve the gamer problem??

youtu.be/7yHy0gcZ11Y
Fortnite streamer slaps his pregnant wife for bothering him during a stream.
>On Saturday night, Twitter user RevvOCE posted a video of Twitch streamer MrDeathMoth allegedly slapping his pregnant wife. In the pair of clips that have started to go viral, you can hear the Australian Fortnite streamer make his daughter and pregnant wife cry. MrDeadMoth's Twitch and Twitter accounts have been deactivated, though his YouTube account still remains open.
>"Can you not? I said I'll be out soon," MrDeadMoth man says to his pregnant wife before throwing down his keyboard and appearing to slap her off screen. Their small child then starts crying as the wife says "don't hit me in the face." "How many times do I have to tell you guys, I'll be out soon," MrDeadMoth continues. The clips then descend into more screams and confusion, with his wife saying that she had cooked dinner an hour ago. The stream cuts out as MrDeadMoth's Fortnite character dies and he moves off screen as the screaming continues.
newsweek.com/fortnite-streamer-mrdeadmoth-twitch-streamer-keemstar-clip-1251138

Attached: 1544403703281.jpg (912x516, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdfG1ezM87E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 4chin.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

We beat OP like this gamer beat his woman for posting the same slide thread again

Attached: 1429064296402.jpg (338x338, 26K)

that‘s what she gets for interrupting his epic gamer moment

Why should we? youtube.com/watch?v=bdfG1ezM87E
>imlying it isn't a hoax to atract more attention

Gamers rise up!

Attached: image-10.jpg (530x510, 102K)

How does a faggot like this manage to get married and reproduce in the first place?

>playing a cartoon game for kids as an adult and beatibg your pregnant wife in front of your kid when she get reasonably incensed at your appalibg soi.boyism

The absolute state of current year wh*toid
And polspastics wonder why women don't marry and get themselves a Black BVLL?

Attached: 1539475164716.jpg (1024x734, 86K)

Alpha as fuck.
He was in war mode and the bitch interrupted him serves her right.
Inb4 whiteknight incels

>that solid haymaker at 3:12

seriously though punching the mother of your children is nigger tier shit

who is gonna pay bills now?

Attached: pregnant_woman_working_on_laptop.jpg (1000x665, 380K)

>It's another "woman knows her husband (whom she hates and wants to divorce to get that $$$) is streaming so goads him into hitting her so she can ruin his life and make the divorce easier" episode
They're both trash. The dude looks and sounds like a little bitch, and could be mistaken for a fuckin 14 year old arguing with his mum. The woman sounds like an incessant nag who doesn't know how to address issues that bother her. You'd think a slap would be enough to make her realise "fuck maybe I should let him cool down a bit then chastise him instead of stand her and further provoke him".

Of literal millions of streams - one deserves to die.

Cool. Fuck him.

Now shut up. You're a bitch for complaining about nothing from the masses.

>Screams and confusion
Oh please the bitch was faking a whiny ass cry she dropped seconds after to angrily shout at his chat about him "hitting" her which was more like an open palmed slap. The girl started throwing shit at him before and after the slap so he slapped her a second time. There was no fear or confusion, Their relationship was clearly full of this domestic violence towards each other before he did it on stream. He was obviously a retard for doing it on stream but don't turn this into "helpless little mom gets brutally beat in front of her child by a raging gamer" It was 2 open palmed slaps.

I'm sick of women acting like they can't be abusive. They can just get away with it because they don't use physical force. Except this one was throwing shit at him so she completely deserved it. They deserve each other. I can't believe we liberalized divorce law. In a reasonable society they would just live with each other in slight misery and their kids would be better off because they'd actually have a father in their life. But today they'll get a divorce and ruin the kids lives. Selfish assholes.

Attached: IMG_3014.png (640x945, 891K)

Attached: IMG_3028.png (673x994, 809K)

But muh annoying vagina tho

sohot all tgey cockc off with riffle buletst

*cocks

The tax payer of course

People are manipulating the story, before he hit her she was throwing shit at him

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS VERONICA

>implying streaming isn't why she hates and wants to divorce him
When will manchildren learn?

>all those virgins that never had to deal with a nagging cunt over months, years

Cyanide. if not then just nothing can be done about Carrot Top and his rampage over his womyn.

Remove women.

Lmao this timeline

of course, you only auto correct cock

>quoting jewtube comments
How low can you faggots go? Might as well kill yourselves you gigantic homos.

Attached: 1542734034976.jpg (245x246, 45K)

THOT PATROLLED

Women have no sense of propriety nowadays. She intentionally did that in public. You keep family drama private, have some fucking class.

>the dude is working
>the girl is noisy and bothers him
>he ask her to stop
>she continues
>she trows shit at him
>she tries to break his equipment
>he slap her
>she screams as if she is being killed
>she keeps doing what she does
>he gets jailed

No fucking wonder the west is going to break soon, how can you be productive/raise a family in this shit?
We fucking need islam BADLY.
Artificial wombs when?

Attached: 1534258584132.jpg (500x480, 70K)

Im trying to imagine my gf bothering me if I worked from home and was on a conference call.

why was she trying to get him off the pc like that so desperate?

Nobody cares and fuck off with your slide threads

you chink shills

you commie kike rats

you fucking slantey eyed gooks

fuck off and take /v/ with you

you SCUM

Attached: 1465911734622.png (512x512, 160K)

who cares about either fornite or some retarded twitch streamers?

I love video games but am not at the point where I will watch livestreams or competitive let's plays. Is it only a matter of time until I become everyone around me and spend more time watching commentators than playing the actual game?

Attached: 1544074191102.png (409x480, 235K)

The kids aren't even his... She's litteraly some roastie that latched on him and now did whatever she could to get him kicked on his appartment.

She should have stopped

Most people play more football than they watch.

I work from home and we have a newborn. She doesn’t interrupt me for anything.

is that maxmoefoe?