Do you support taiwan, user?

>do you support taiwan, user?

Attached: 1544191531823.jpg (2592x3488, 3.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-40627855
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xi Jinping has the mandate of Heaven.

Better then the Commies

What's "Taiwan"... you mean China?

Yes

Attached: 1543291565157.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

How based he was?

Attached: p54nbj9ccc711.jpg (686x900, 90K)

>>do you support taiwan
YES.
Fuck Orwellian China & their "claims"

If by supporting you mean fucking taiwan girls, yes.

That's a man

Well, I have a positive opinion of China, so I guess I support its' province too.

Attached: 52de7164-a188-11e6-b05c-0413422fb257_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>falling for the Taiwanese monster trick
She's all lovey dovey till she shits a baby out, then, then you'll know what a monster you've married.

Attached: le smiling chinaman.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Begone
No

Attached: 37169990650_ba7255432b_b.jpg (576x1024, 236K)

If he were alive today he would be proud of the mainland and how it turned out. Chiang's reputation on the mainland has been thoroughly rehabilitated and he is viewed very positively there. In Taiwan, his reputation is in the toilet and they've been doing their best to erase him from history and forget him for the last 30 years. Invoking Chiang in a Taiwan support thread is a bad idea.

Attached: 1200px-DPP-Taiwan.svg.png (1200x1200, 188K)

Taiwan is our bro

Shame, the guy fought and is the main responsible for Taiwan existence.

I support dat ass.
With my dick.

Attached: 1541174550.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

Chiang's intention was always to reconquer what he lost and he never trusted the US.

The only problem was he was outplayed and underestimated the power of peasant hordes.

Attached: displeased soros.jpg (758x363, 38K)

Taiwan is completely cucked.

It is the globalist kikes’ stronghold from which they try to spread degeneracy and feminism into China.

Yeah I tend to agree and I think people in Taiwan are somewhat harsh on him these days but despite his and the KMT's faults they did at least lay the groundwork for modern Taiwan and their initial economic successes of the 80's.

>dat ass
frontal pic

Yes.

Attached: Wei Han Xu Taiwanese girl McDonald's outfit 09.jpg (700x1244, 275K)

sick of asian women trying to look like toddlers

its revolting

He's talking about the front butt you gayboy.

You mean rightful China?

You misspelled China

The communist party of china is the epitome of evil, and everything that pol hates.

Extreme surveillance. Thought policing. Religious persecution. Genocide. Mindless NPCs that only consume MSM and propaganda. Mindless devotion to xillary jingpillary. Central planning. World government, NWO behind closed doors deciding everything. Political dissidents are kidnapped, jailed, killed, and erased from memory. Subversion across the globe. Buying up infrastructure, debt trapping nations into becoming chinese puppets.

You get kidnapped for singing the anthem lazily on stream. For owning a book store stocking unapproved books. For trying to run as a third party candidate.

It's literally the worst government on earth, bar none because of the power they wield. And they passed china in 2014 as the world's biggest trading partner. By a decade they will be twice as powerful as today. The ship has sailed on global politics. Every single country will be a slave to the communist party. You all cucks in this thread who support china are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1430928924533.png (812x606, 371K)

>laid groundwork for initial economic successes of the '80's
>Hi, America, preez give us the dorrars

Anything and everything in Asia today is from the United States and other western countries. Asians brag constantly about their "5,000 year history" when they have nothing to show for it. It's the same as Arabs bragging that in 800AD they were more advanced than Europe. Nobody gives a shit when your country is trash now. Without the US, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and even mainland China would not exist. Without the UK, Hong Kong would not exist. If you wanna see Asia without western help, you can go look at North Korea.

Regarding Chiang Kai-shek, whoever won the Chinese civil war didn't matter much... China was fucked either way. Chiang was a thief and a murderer and Mao was Mao. Whoever wins, Chinese people lose.

Yep

You misspelled Japanese Empire

Found the blm nigger faggot

go away gypsy

remainder that the ROC, when they still controlled the mainland before the onset of WW2, had a plan to absorb the entirety of the world's jews into some backwater shithole in the mainland and keep them safe there from euroniggers and madslimes. only reason this didn't materialize was jap decided they need more clay.

supporting taiwan is based and jewpilled

man, i love size-zero dress size qts

>Jewpilled
I believe it means accepting Hitler's JQ on Jow Forums slang. You need another term here

im going to take it back. same way niggers say nigger unironically and without malice

somebody post the chinese bugspray

I don't have it saved on this computer

Calm down retard. You missed the point and that has nothing to do with what I posted or what I was replying to. If you want to sperg out about Asia, do it with someone else.

Taiwanese cosplayer

Attached: 1537462032377.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

chingle chongle dingle dongle, I wish your parents died on the trip over to canada. Your sisters can have their feet bound and you can grow up eating tree bark so that by the time you're 14 your growth is stunted and you're 4 feet tall for the rest of your life.

ok assblasted dipshit

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场

OP, are you from Taiwan or just a LARP?

Add Winnie the Pooh.

bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-40627855

Attached: CHINA - WINNIE THE POOH 2.jpg (660x289, 31K)

You have to go back wong

I don't support the continued existence of chinks in any country, you fucking slant-eyed cunt.

He retreated to an island. Everyone knows communist niggers can't swim

>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场

thanks

Attached: chel2.jpg (1080x1350, 285K)

Good question. If you are actually from Taiwan gtfo of my country chang

Nvm thought that was a bong flag

What are you doing in Poland anyway?

台湾女可愛いですね。

Doesn’t matter if I support it, the Jews decided to fuck it over when they had Bill Clinton grant China Most Favorable Nation status and open the doors to free trade. Now China is stronger and more anti-American than ever and Taiwan has become much less important. It is a solid lesson for countries we call our “allies,” we’ll fuck you on a whim if somebody can make a shekel. Luckily Trump is trying to fix some of this but where do you start? The damage we have done to Taiwan by strengthening their old foe is so great that it’s hard to calculate.

>Sees pooland flag
>Thinks it's Bongland

That's correct

sauce on that pic?

Nah, I was scrolling through Jow Forums and got the flags mixed up.

Poles are cool anyway, much better thank Romanians

What's Taiwan? Do you mean the real China?

Pretty sure you have it confused with Stalin's plan to resettle his Jews in Siberia. A Chinese diplomat in Vienna did issue visas to the Jews who came to him and begged for it but he was probably screwing the desperate Jews. He's Chinese you see. The Jews who did escape to China lived in conditions that were only marginally better than Auschwitz - they never had a swimming pool but fortunately neither had a typhus outbreak.

You're like China's more well-adjusted cousin so yea.

TAIWAN NUMBA WAN