Red pill on UN marrakech migration pact

Red pill on UN marrakech migration pact.

Why is there so many countries signing it?
Why is my press hiding the subject?

Attached: 1-300x267.png (300x267, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxzX2RFVSxU
youtube.com/watch?v=L7RyyZU3Org
youtube.com/watch?v=3gKRQeRq37Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dgHiCxmAeug
youtube.com/watch?v=3DvCRmISShM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rani_(Slavic_tribe)
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're about to become Mali

Canada loves it, it's definitely bad
youtube.com/watch?v=WxzX2RFVSxU

Virtue signaling.
Censorship.

Here's an easy run through of what it means.
youtube.com/watch?v=L7RyyZU3Org
Tldr: Migrants and refugees become the same thing, migration=Human right. You're eligible for state services etc
Nations will eventually lose the ability to set upper limits, potentially millions can walk in, in a year, and you can't stop it.

Fpbp.

>Red pill on UN Marrakesh migration pact.
its a Trojan horse for an Islamic invasion

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1702x384, 99K)

Damn that's a good one, saved.

Attached: 1500831879966.jpg (480x437, 36K)

Reminder that this treaty is being signed in a shithole because no 1st world country wants it signed in their territory

it´s true
youtube.com/watch?v=3gKRQeRq37Q

Hundreds of people were protesting against it this weekend in Stockholm but the ((news)) barely reported on it.

It basically means there will no longer be such a thing as "illegal immigrants" and critics of it can be prosecuted.
BUT it's a framework on which individual countries will (or will not) base new reforms upon, so it isn't set in stone.

we will have a second St. Bartholomew's Day massacre all over Europe in the next 5 years that's for sure, our lobotomized elite don´t realize the danger and the true intentions from the Islamic world.

History repeats itself

Attached: i have seen it.gif (600x250, 2.51M)

Its supposed to be a preparation for "The Event".

Its like if polar shift, or some vulcano goes off, niggers come to europe, those europeans who dont like niggers go to Russia. Chinese jews setup a totaletarian spy state in Russia to manage its human resources... other shit happens, kikes win, and through breeding with our women become the blue eyes, blond hair race.

/thread.

>our lobotomized elite

You're naive. They know exactly whats going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

I feel so good right now.

>You're naive. They know exactly whats going on.
are you sure? the left thinks that they can control the Muslims and we all know how this shitshow worked out in Iran

>Why is my press hiding the subject?

Because they know that white Europeans would not approve. It's another step in (((their))) ongoing genocide of white countries.

Attached: 1544392750309.png (585x585, 243K)

Or in Algeria
Or in Lebanon
Or in Yugoslavia

Yet, what this user means is the chaos that will ensue is voluntary. Expect a resolution via NATO or Blue Helmets when it has delved into a bloodbath.

Notice how they're all women with a few limp-wristed nu-males sprinkled in.

just unbelievable how blind people are

Attached: 1543183129649.jpg (640x640, 95K)

>Why is my press hiding the subject?
Your people are already rioting in the streets.
Yet you are wondering why the media is hiding facts that would possibly make them even more angry?
Hopefully you're asking this rehtorically.

Love how Europeans are so quick to trash on Americans for being dumb, but they will spoon feed each other information, or say shit like "Shut up you're embarrasing us"
Hilarious.

Free movement for shitskins. End of western society.
Brazil will pull out when this guy takes office next year.

Attached: 1540730541296.jpg (960x960, 141K)

Attached: 7522746-h-720.jpg (1341x720, 267K)

Here's the final draft:

refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf

What a fucking shit show.

Don't be so foolish. Trump didn't even bother starting the wall when it was the focus of his campaign. The election of people on the right are just to give the illusion that things are improving. Meanwhile, nothing ever really changes.

>refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf

Germany is now in ... can someone please nuke us?!?

thx

Attached: Unbenannt.png (736x428, 342K)

left and right is a jew trick

its a called "divide an conquer"

Look at Slavs, they are on epeople, but break them up into separate nations, give each one separate religion... and you can make them kill eachother. So we have Ukranians Killing Russians, Croatians killing Serbs...

Divide and conquer, or unite and prosper.

"They" don't think like you and me, They don't have the same values. They are not what i would call human.

Attached: _88634010_moot_getty.jpg (976x549, 49K)

True, no morrocans would protest this shit

Canada is a totalitarian state.

Attached: 0police-state3.jpg (1331x1024, 68K)

>Trump didn't even bother starting the wall
building the wall requires money from the U.S. congress currently held by Jews.

In Brazil the president has full authority over international affairs.

Attached: 1544427655682.gif (600x600, 1.33M)

One can only guess how long working class Germans will put up with this shit. Really sorry to see your country in such state.

i never understand how this (((people))) function, really.

the though process of Jews and Arabs is so alien to me

Attached: 1544407830687.jpg (790x988, 234K)

>One can only guess how long working class Germans will put up with this shit.

sad to say but we need a real bloody event before people here wake up

You are so good at loosing war you shouldn't try again germanbro.
We had so much hope on you but you disappointed every one.
Call your secrets nazis troops in Antartica though.

Attached: boombob.jpg (515x753, 55K)

Why even based Canadians posts sounds totally retarded ? Every time, shit is insane, and the people coming back from Canada were changed in a weird way. I really believe they put something more than fluoride in tap water.

>You are so good at loosing war you shouldn't try again germanbro.

do you realize that Germany is half the size of texas ?
and we had to fight Russia England and the US at the same time?

Attached: davy_jones_by_stanbos-d45vhaq.jpg (1349x1000, 250K)

Islam is an ideology. You can kill and ideology. I'd be more concerned with the fact that you're inviting in loads of violent shitskins with shit genes. You aren't fixing that problem very easily.

>I'd be more concerned with the fact that you're inviting in loads of violent shitskins with shit genes

that's the real threat as long this people are mostly combined in their Ideology we have a chance to remove them all

Its basically, whatever they say, they don't know what they mean, they don't mean what they say, they say it to trigger you, and then they learn from what your response is.

You have to understand that Jewdaism is a godless religion, that is based on "overcoming" and "dominating" and "power".

They are "godless" in a non religious way. They feel no empathy, just cold logic. Its hard to explain, and hard to understand.

They are broken, neurotic, fucked up "human" beings who believe themselves to be the best.

helpful reading, pic related.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I dunno but pic is related.

Attached: A41E1F9C-5BF0-411F-B3FF-660D7EB4B943.jpg (532x435, 58K)

I would unironically be fine moving to Russia desu.

You're a turd.

Imagine having some faggot spy on you your whole life from birth, watch you through the camera on your laptop, send "agents" to fuck with you, basically run experiments on people as if they were lab rats.

What would that make you into? It breaks people. We are all broken people; and if you think that you're someone safe in France, you're delusional.

Attached: ultra banner.jpg (1600x800, 223K)

i know many non-whites and i often recognized the lack of empathy

niggers with no white admixture are just a subspecies

Semites are clever but they are really irrational and don't know how control their impulses

and chinks are insectoides

That's what i'm doing, and you have the freedome/choice to do so. But when you come to Russia you have to realize that you're going to have to fight for whats right, because Russia is two generations off from becoming as hopeless as the west.

Basically the Russian constitution is subservient to "international law" and the states. Russia is not allowed to have its own ideology. Every single department in the Russian Federation hires a US of Swiss consulting agency to write policy for them. Russia is occupied. Putin can only do so much. Medvedev is a fucking kike.

It has less to do with their "genes" but more with the upbringing/culture. Arabs, niggers like in very "biological" environments, so their behavior is colored by that. If you're honest in the middle east, you wont make it to reproduction age. They didn't have the same sense of community as Swedish, Germans, Russians did.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 13K)

>and chinks are insectoides

Specialization is indeed the domain of insects.

i think that's the product of chines communistic revolution (selection)

Only the politicians that don't care to be called racist will stand up and not sign it.
The other majority will be afraid of the bad publicity and sign it without second thought unfortunately.

I still don't see how American rednecks are okay with this woman being put in jail by democratic kikes to rot.

Attached: _102556151_captugsdfgfre.jpg (660x371, 41K)

>It has less to do with their "genes" but more with the upbringing/culture.

what is a culture? it´s a product of a society, and the base of a society is a genetic similarity.

Arabs will allays produce a nomad culture
Jews will allays produce a leftist culture and so one ......

Communist = globalism

Same kikes, different branding.

Attached: 1543363717873.jpg (250x250, 9K)

epid get, but i can only agree in terms of that genetics predetermines a certain neural morphology which makes one more or less susceptible to accepting a certain culture.

I believe that certain "humans" among our species are genetically damaged, and are incapable of feeling.

Actually, it's easy to understand
It has to do with hormones (testosterone, estrogen ratio), frustration tolerance, sexual behavior, impulse behavior and temprament.

the more similar a group is genetically, the more similar these values are, and each group has other weaknesses and therefore forms different social structures to control society

and yes you always have individuals who are exceptions

Could the USA or Russia veto this document?

It correlates well with the size of your frontal cortex. The larger your lobes, the more capacity for empathy you have; as well as "higher cognitive function".

Both nations are under occupation, with both leaders with a cross-hair pointed at them.

Hilary/Medvedev are internationalist kikes.

>It correlates well with the size of your frontal cortex
not only
btw are you white ? im curios

The SS was going to ship my relatives for lebensborn, so make of it what you will.

half slavic ?

I would say 100% Slavic, but there's too much Aryan to deny it.

>I would say 100% Slavic, but there's too much Aryan to deny it.

im half German half Slavic (Sudetenland) nothing to worry about ;)

i think this videos will explain you my point of view
youtube.com/watch?v=dgHiCxmAeug
youtube.com/watch?v=3DvCRmISShM

that image is disgusting and fuck you

>Sudetenland
There's a lot of Slavic in Germans, considering that they came to occupy Slavic lands/tribes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rani_(Slavic_tribe)

and there were a ton of others... Croatians for example have a lot of Germanic genetics.

Thank you for sharing the info, sometimes the google kikes narrows my focus too much with its predictive algorithms.

thousands
ftfy

Saved & bumping for visibility

Because your country loves the idea of having no white people and becoming the newest African Union country. Bunch of white countries refusing to sign. Your country is fucked though, unless you give Macron the Ceausescu treatment.

>and there were a ton of others... Croatians for example have a lot of Germanic genetics.

first we are Europeans and second we are in the same boat

Attached: 1543106824780.png (567x718, 777K)

And because it's not about human migration, just third world savage migration and access to white people's stuff.

all the press' are hiding it and the ones who talk about it says if you don't want people fleeing poverty (thus inviting all of africa and the middle east) to come to the west you are an ebil alt right nazi racist white.

Fucking commie kike influence has destroyed europe, america and straya and is now seeking to replace us by bringing in millions of shitskins every year.

We're going to tear their globalist empire apart

EUROPE BELONGS TO EUROPEANS!

Attached: 1543934002657.jpg (1024x681, 141K)

I REALLY want to see some blue helmets trough my rifle optic.

I'm mistrusting of Indians; because of their fascist casts system.

Watch for the rise of "para-states". You're going to have 3-4 nation states, the rest are going to be third world, and some are going to be "outside the world". All the UN niggers who think that they have a future are going to find out that they were hoodwinked.

Haldane took Indian citizenship;[24] he was interested in Hinduism and became a vegetarian.[25] In 1961, Haldane described India as "the closest approximation to the Free World." Jerzy Neyman objected that "India has its fair share of scoundrels and a tremendous amount of poor unthinking and disgustingly subservient individuals who are not attractive."[24] Haldane retorted:

No doubt I am in some sense a citizen of the world. But I believe with Thomas Jefferson that one of the chief duties of a citizen is to be a nuisance to the government of his state. As there is no world state, I cannot do this. On the other hand, I can be, and am, a nuisance to the government of India, which has the merit of permitting a good deal of criticism, though it reacts to it rather slowly. I also happen to be proud of being a citizen of India, which is a lot more diverse than Europe, let alone the U.S.A, the U.S.S.R or China, and thus a better model for a possible world organisation. It may of course break up, but it is a wonderful experiment. So, I want to be labeled as a citizen of India.

Attached: leaky.jpg (644x1024, 621K)

Presidents aren't kings. He was never going to start the wall. The wall is the responsibility of Congress, yet they've failed. Each state needs to handle it themselves. If they fail, the counties. If they fail, the people. So much failure.

mfw we didn't sign it

Attached: 1536602330514.gif (500x282, 361K)

We don't build a worldview on the exceptions. Unless you're a leftist fag

does anybody have list of countries that have signed?

US congress has already refused to sign onto it and Trump isn't going to do it either. Imagine Putin signing it, kek

>Thomas Jefferson

Attached: Separation1.002.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

this
the whole discussion who is whiter is a psyop by jews to divide and conquer our culture

I would say submarine. When it blows in Chernobyl, we all feel it.

No more "brother murdering" wars.

Attached: conventionalsubmarine-4D79CD53.jpg (812x584, 58K)

So don't do that. Germany had taken lots of land and did it without engagement. Germany couldn't win that war. Ever. You had a giant swath of Europe and didn't know when to quit. You'd have no Jews fucking you today if you just knew when to stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

THATS THE TRUTH, WAKE UP FRENCH FAG!.

those lolies better represent the kids you plan on having you stoopid phuck

As an institution the UN most resembles a Saw movie. Who will cut off their arm first. Who will make it to the end

i want to smash his fucking face, how didn't this wake up many whites???!?!??!

Jews head the Racists and "Alt-right" to subvert it.

divide and conquer.

Attached: nazi-embed-1.jpg (915x610, 205K)

I would rather date and marry a girl from Jordan or Lebanon, than some white girl.

Attached: aR1QG55_460svvp9.webm (380x480, 250K)

prejudice aside, the Indian guy is based. But he's scratching the surface.

I found this map but it was made before the vote

Attached: United_Nations_Global_Compact_for_Migration_map.png (1357x628, 38K)

and
>Austria,[13] Australia,[14] Bulgaria,[15] Chile,[16] Croatia,[17] the Czech Republic,[18] Dominican Republic,[19] Estonia,[20] Hungary, Italy,[21] Israel,[22][23] Latvia,[24] Lithuania,[25] Poland,[26] Slovakia[27] and Switzerland[28] won’t attend an international conference in the Moroccan city of Marrakesh to sign the agreement. The United States did not participate in the negotiation of the agreement,

Tfw based Finland will sign that shit ? Why Finnish ?

Attached: il_570xN.411394688_tw71.jpg (570x713, 170K)

fuck off wouldbe kike, traitors get the rope first

i know, the whitest countries need to protest, im glad ireland is protesting and even fuckign canada

I dont know if my country Sign this Bullshit (It wouldnt Surprise me at this point tho) But i think i Should consider Moving to an Island far away before the new Nuclear shitstorm Begins