/FROG/ France General: The Fire Rises Edition

>MACRONS POLICE TOSS DISABLED GILETS JAUNES PROTESTOR OUT OF WHEELCHAIR!

twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1071714271883599872

>MACRON ARRESTING LAWYERS, WHO SIDE WITH GILETS JAUNES

twitter.com/ludilombardi/status/1071753531185598466

>MACRON THANKING THE POLICE AND THE SPECIAL FORCES (AND THE MERCENARIES) FOR WHAT THEY DID AND ARE DOING

twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/1071532173960904704

NEWS:

>YELLOW VESTS SET OIL DEPOT ON FIRE (Sunday Night in La Rochelle Southern France)

twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1071919532409786368

twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1071929965405446145

>LARGE SCALE FARMER PROTEST EXPECTED TODAY

twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1071946957130776576

Attached: GIlets Jaunes The Fire Rises.jpg (874x881, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lOdqUmUubM
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
twitter.com/Alice_Weidel/status/1072081178436517888
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Zw0pdKTJE&t=0s
twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1071714271883599872
twitter.com/larsen3469/status/1072105353180008448
youtu.be/1uG84WsK-Eo
sputniknews.com/europe/201812081070504971-france-yellow-vests-protests-violence-police-strike/
twitter.com/Syrian_Lion/status/1072106067000201218
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/larsen3469/status/1071535742810316800
twitter.com/Hartes_Geld/status/1071748354575622144
youtube.com/watch?v=y5ImePXiWW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_lOdqUmUubM

It saddens me that the yellow vest protests are probably going to be an isolated incident.

Hey Francoise, do you know when the farmer protests start?

I guess they will be across the country, want to find some nice pics again of farmers spaying shit at politicians houses.

Attached: Eat Dirt.png (876x468, 350K)

REAL THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

French flag is shitposter

How this whole thing is going? Will the protests stop if Macron step back on the taxes?

They were supposed to start last Saturday but I didn't hear much about it. Probably next week-end or during week days.

Wtf is going on in France? Redpill me

Attached: IMG_1551.jpg (1280x841, 87K)

>AFD IS SIDING WITH THE GILETS JAUNES, AND CALLS FOR PROTESTS IN GERMANY

twitter.com/Alice_Weidel/status/1072081178436517888

Attached: AFD GIlets Jaunes.jpg_large.jpg (960x960, 165K)

Attached: IMG_1550.jpg (768x432, 33K)

From what we know, stepping back on the taxes just wasn't enough. Macron is going to publicly adress the whole issue tonight at 20:00.

Here is a good video from a German nationalist Youtuber, interview with Protestor starts at 22.30 IN ENGLISH.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Zw0pdKTJE&t=0s

Attached: Pepe Gilets Jaunes Revolution.jpg (776x1002, 160K)

In this video the French guy talks about, that this is now a Revolution and that they want to call out the 6 Republic.

I read same things on Twitter, and on Gilets Jaunes Facebook groups, they don't just want Macron gone they want ALL POLITICIANS GONE!

Attached: French Revolution 2.0.jpg (683x1024, 115K)

Gas the jews

Be careful of the Juifs!!!

They are attacking the Yellow jackets!

Proof from Canada

Attached: jews attack.jpg (1117x836, 172K)

Is there a non abortist candidate with chances of winning a election?

IT'S HAPPENING
JEB! SURGES

Attached: 1544121457864.png (740x713, 839K)

Depends. What does abortist mean in this context?

Every fucking time!

Attached: 1526240247748.jpg (962x641, 216K)

>jews against facism
always in the mix I see.

Candidates that support or don't stand against because muh votes (Le Pen)

We have heard more in Australia about the foreign minister shit talking trump than the actual protests.

Yep Antifa the Jew puppets fighting FOR the Banks and the Elite.

Attached: Jewish Puppet Antifa.jpg (650x372, 82K)

De Villiers was my favorite but pretty much all our candidates are from parties that are either monitored or infiltrated by ((them)). Best chance is to simply get someone from the streets at this point or go full monarchy, IMO

Livestreams?

Based and kvltpilled

Attached: 1524481166580.jpg (461x622, 57K)

>twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1071714271883599872

Attached: french wheelchair.jpg (601x904, 90K)

I love how new listeners get butthurt at the mere idea of some musician experimenting. That new release is going to be great, as were others

Media blackout in muttland. I just wanna watch a good happening. I hope this evolves into the clankening 2: frog leg bugaloo.

I'm not a fan of this track but i have no problem with him trying stuff indeed

He's based.

Release is probably going to be 50/50, Hip-Hop and BM
He is. Puy du Fou is also great to visit

How was your coma?

HOLY FUCK FRESH VIDEO!

YELLOW VEST BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF A COP!!

twitter.com/larsen3469/status/1072105353180008448

Attached: Pepe laugh attack.gif (360x346, 170K)

Total media censorship in the US, it hasn't been mentioned once. The Chosen don't want the goyim to get any ideas about overthrowing them.

Policemen going on a strike confirmed. Believe it or not, they've had enough

French Revolution 2018 (Picture from last Saturday)

Attached: French Revolution 2018.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1920, 141K)

>get attacked
>go on strike
Well, if such is the French way.
What would happen then? Macron would have to bring in the army?

Nah this thread theme of paris is twp years old and still makes sense

youtu.be/1uG84WsK-Eo

Its surreal how everyone I mention the riots to has no Idea its happening. I hope they succeed in ousting the liberals so everyone can see the information blackout.

Fucking nice! Cops deserve every fucking beating they get at this point after shooting women's eyes out and blasting off people's hands, fuck every last pig.

Haven't heard about that yet, do you have a link?

I believe they have had enough, but they should work against their people in the first place.

Attached: The weak should fear the strong.png (607x608, 226K)

That GJ jumping out of nowhere on the cop

Attached: poggers.jpg (778x778, 47K)

>What would happen then? Macron would have to bring in the army?
Then the army would strike.

>When this thing gets up to 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious s***.

Army is already there in a way, since the Gendarmerie has been called, and Gendarmes Mobiles as well. But should the police side with protesters, things will probably get ugly real fast.
nice
ACAB amirite xDDDDDDDD upboat pls

>Best chance is to simply get someone from the streets at this point or go full monarchy, IMO
I like you. But De Villiers is a huge cuck, he never spoke frankly, always say half truth and never voice his opinion while stuff are actually happening.

Attached: Citation authentique de Maurras.png (1220x990, 1.12M)

K I N O

>I hope they succeed in ousting the liberals so everyone can see the information blackout.
That would require the frogs to stop yelling at concrete in Paris and instead start blocking all the major highways and cutting communications/power lines. Everyone just keeps marching into Paris and getting mass-arrested by the Jewish NKVD instead of going totally asymmetric and fucking destroying the regime. We're talking about a million fucking protesters. They don't seem to realize how much power they actually have. A total blockade of Paris would bring down the government in days.

based austriabro

Hey frogbros, why not drop the highvis vests? Kinda makes you an easy target. I’m a dumb American so please explain the significance of the vests.

They only protest on the weekend it's no longer the weekend why are you posting this? Are they actually doing anything

You can't really speak frankly nowadays, can you really blame him?
sputniknews.com/europe/201812081070504971-france-yellow-vests-protests-violence-police-strike/
You can doublecheck on other sites. Agreed, it's not the biggest union but it's probably going to snowball.
It's a symbol, law requires you to have one in your car at all times.

It's a symbol of the working class since the yellow viz vests are mandatory for people who own cars.

Attached: Learning from the French means learning of how into victory.png (1280x901, 1.55M)

If shooting starts I would highly recommend that you guys dress like antifa instead.

FRESH FROM STUDENT PROTST IN STRASBOURG!

COPS BEATING STUDENT, AND PEOPLE FINALLY START CALLING MACRON A REGIME!

twitter.com/Syrian_Lion/status/1072106067000201218

Attached: Varg thumbs up.jpg (737x885, 116K)

If shooting starts, I'll keep my mother that is sick beyond any hope of recovery and my pupper safe. Hers as well while I'm at it

In France it's a law to wear one of those vests while operating a motor vehicle so everybody has them and you can buy them everywhere. People are wearing them because they think that law is stupid, and it symbolizes the movement.

I think the thing is that the gilets jaunes aren't supposed to be violent in their protests, so it doesn't matter if they're high-visibility or not.
That doesn't stop anyone from wearing a gilet jaune and doing whatever the fuck he wants though.

Someone, stop the fire alarm, it scares the chimp...

Also this commies and shitkins in my city used them to destroy everything and have it blamed on the movement

>Hey frogbros, why not drop the highvis vests? Kinda makes you an easy target. I’m a dumb America

>hey foreign people
>stop doing this thing
>I don't get it, therefore you should stop
Just shut up, fuckin idiot. You shame our country.

Mmhh in some ways yeah. When he wrote his book "le temps est venu de dire ce que j'ai vu" telling us he witnessed how the political system is rotten but he never did anything at the time and do nothing since. He's the kind of guy who tell you how he would have won a war 10 years after it ended imo.

Thanks for the link, i will use it in the next bread!

My ears ffs that girl screams could destroy my fucking wine glass

Attached: téléchargement (6).jpg (225x225, 4K)

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know...,.,.,.,,.,.,

any streams today?

You may be right. I'll take him over any other candidate given the chance though, unless someone stands up. Maybe the namesake General?

>commies and shitkins in my city used them to destroy everything and have it blamed on the movement
Even when they're not wearing it the movement is blamed. Who cares, these chimps are allies of the globalist.

I advise against using it, situation is still unclear whether the strike is going to happen or not. Your call tho!
Pillaging became a thing last Saturday, everyone is fed up. I can't believe police had to use helicopters to drop tear gas on them

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1496699514432.gif (477x348, 181K)

So when is the frog president going to adress the nation?

When he gets rid of the nog smell.

Tonight at 8, GMT+1

In 6 hours.

>Maybe the namesake General?
He clearly said he believe in a multiracial France something to the like of: "give me these guys in the suburbs and i'll give them a military training to make good citizens of them", race is not a problem to him. He's a civnat cuck. The average french likes him because they have wet dreams about De Gaulle and want to call a leader "Mon Général", the system knows it and it's their best card to play in the next months/years imo.

Attached: 1534586529444.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

comrade Molotov returns

crisp pigs skin, anyone?

twitter.com/larsen3469/status/1071535742810316800

Attached: Yyy6fW6.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Any predictions on what Jupiter will say?

From the sound of it if he's anything less than "pls stop let's talk" then the yellowvests will chimp out even more

RIP jewish niggers. Once all the whites start resisting it is over. We will overthrow every cucked sjw government and wipe pissrael from the face of the earth once and for all. Niggers and sandniggers will follow. If this goes on we will be victorious. Fuck them based Frogs!

I expect there will be even more protests next saturday? or are you frenchbros happy now

What do you think he's going to say?
He better have something good kek.
I mean holy shit.

Thanks bros

ANTIFA ATTACKING GILETS JAUNES LAST SATURDAY!!

twitter.com/Hartes_Geld/status/1071748354575622144

AS I SAID ANTIFA WORK FOR THE JEWS/ELITE/BANKS/EU!
ANTIFA ARE INTERNATIONALISTS!

Attached: Antifa are the new bourgeoisie.jpg (800x800, 78K)

you're just embarrassing yourself

>or are you frenchbros happy now
Oh yeah, no hard feelings.

Attached: 1544306782107.jpg (1080x704, 181K)

Fair enough. I have to admit I didn't know much about him, thanks for clarifying that!
You're very welcome.
Go away memeflag, nobody likes you.
Yes and no.
He'll probably manage to insult his citizens like he always does

Attached: you.png (1080x1008, 482K)

Holy shit didn't see this at all,it was in Paris?!

Attached: DuDU3LFX4AEfVZN.jpg (1024x974, 194K)

An ex-CRS (police) confirmed me that they are literally asked to beat up everyone and some of them are disguised as civils

or youtube.com/watch?v=y5ImePXiWW8

noice. Dont understand how they agreed to lick boots of that faggot Macron in the first place. If the order was to protect him for being a nigger faggot loser Id say thats it Ill better find a better job than being a traitors puppet

No CRS disguised as civilian. Regular policemen might be, which is perfectly legal but insidious.
Any chance you could include something to warn people against the obvious "ACAB amirite" shills that are trying their D&C tactic?

Uniforms are a sign of courage and unity.

stupid fag didn't realizes his participating in a communist revolution even though the rioters destroy banks, loot shops, sabotage the economy by clocking roads and destroy rich people's cars. non of them raid migrant business or neighborhoods or touch synagogues

>its a nationalist revolution you guys!!!

Attached: 1532606082016.png (800x600, 159K)

They shouldn't stop until Macron is fucked in the ass with a knife.

Attached: Gaddafi Raped.jpg (630x420, 70K)

Well that’s what he told me he was dressed as a civilian but wearing his CRS card underneath his clothes