Did (((they))) kill the King of Pop? If so, why?

Did (((they))) kill the King of Pop? If so, why?

Attached: StFelix-Michael-Jackson.jpg (727x1127, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLRv67BXASU
youtube.com/watch?v=h7O1I4dZQMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he overcame his blackness to become white, since he knew that being black is a step down.

He owned the rights to the entire Beatles catalogue.

They don't forgive people who talk about them. I doubt that he pushed hard enough to warrant assassination, but idk. No way to know for sure what killed him. I believe that he was a very troubled man.

I always forget to unlarp.

>kick me kike me don't you black or white me

Well I fucked that up
>jew me sue me everybody do me kick me kike me don't you black and white me

>No way to know for sure what killed him.

His Jew doctor killed him.

Because he had named the Jew.

> All I wanna say is that, (((they))) don't really care about us
He was woke to the JQ before most artists

They accused him of pedophilia to cover up their own. He knew what was going on and genuinely cared about kids.
R.I.P MJ.
youtube.com/watch?v=zLRv67BXASU

There's a secret CIA group that was called the J-Unit, specifically meant to terrorize celebrities into complying with ZOG.

Micheal Jackson's handler was slowly dosing him with poison, which caused him to develop vitiligo. This was beneficial because at the time the CIA wasn't as pozzed as it is today, and they were trying to erase any positive public opinion towards black skin as part of their programming.

Unfortunately, Jackson's handler died during a struggle as he tried to escape and they made it look like he overdosed to cover up the evidence.

The handler's name was Annie, and they renamed the squad to the J-Annie's.

Rumor has it, they're now an entirely volunteer force and they spend their days gaslighting people who post on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1544441337709.png (615x924, 1.63M)

Trump had him killed.

Got anything to back that up? It's interesting. I've read enough about Operation Gladio to be curious.

based

Attached: 1541191258889.png (466x512, 124K)

god bless you, micheal.

MJ was the missing link. He was a black dude that ascended to whitehood because his almonds activated from being not a thug and a rapist.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7O1I4dZQMU

He refused to learn from his past mistakes.
He wouldn't stop talking about the Jews.
Him referring to them as leeches was the stick that broke the camels back.

Attached: quote-michael-jackson-has-an-anti-semitic-streak-and-hasn-t-learned-from-his-past-mistakes-abraham-f (850x400, 58K)

Checked

>Annie,are you ok?

He was about to get his fortune back and (((they))) really wanted his music port folio.

Drugged and used as cover for ritual abuse cult

"They don't really care about us" was based

he unlocked the secret on how to become white

He isnt dead...

fookin lawl

faked his own death

Chandler was Michael the entire time.
Michael's voice is so unique, there is no way that Chandler fucker wasn't him. Being a burn victim was just a nice cover to wear a mask.

They killed their own king, why not kill others.

Attached: 1508099824611.png (1601x1227, 2.14M)

Seems like they grew tired of his "anti semitism" not to mention that he was fucking with the corporate jew by buying up famous catalogues not to mention protecting his own.

He had to go

Attached: Michael.jpg (1920x1770, 941K)

no, he was one of them

Attached: MJ attacked by them.png (891x1067, 630K)

Maybe because he was a disgusting pedophile

>His first accuser said that Jackson slept in bed with him initially while watching a horror movie, and this escalated into Jackson sleeping in bed with him more often and kissing him on hugging him, which in turn escalated to a kiss on the cheek, to a kiss on the lips, and Jackson exposing himself to the boy, saying it was ok for boys to see eachother naked. And that that soon led to Jackson taking baths with him and asking him if he ever masturbated, and saying that he could show him how.
> After this lengthy grooming, Jackson allegedly began giving him handjobs and blowjobs and then later asking the boy to return the favor jerking him off and blowing him.
>Jackson paid this boy off, but then after the second accusation admitted that HE DID SLEEP IN BED WITH CHILDREN WHO WERE NOT HIS OWN, A HUGE RED FLAG.
>One of the witnesses at the trial was alleged to have been molested by Jackson but on the stand denied it, only to recant years later and said that Jackson had molested him and that he lied to protect him because he viewed Jackson like a friend, the same way many other victims who get groomed by a child molester tend to.
>Corey Feldman has also made several inconsistent statements both denying that Jackson did anything inappropriate with him, while also saying that Jackson once showed him naked pictures of genitals, suddenly bringing up std's and sex with him, and that Jackson once accused him of writing a tell-all book in which Feldman was supposedly going to accuse Jackson. Feldman was also originally supposed to testify against Jackson at trial, but for some reason didn't, and suggests in his book Coreography that feared being sued by Jackson or his family, since it was his word against there's with no evidence.

Attached: 1531382850293.png (1566x1250, 1.83M)

some people certainly took all his money in royalties or expenses lies

he knew and hated them

/thread

Quads of truth

This.

He started calling the kikes out. (((They)))) don’t care about us, was one of his last videos

(((spielberg))) threw him under the bus because he was about to be outed for touching kids

no one killed him, he died from pain of the
rising of the Kingdom of heaven, it's why
they use the code phrase climate change
it means kingdom change. those who do
not love cannot exist in the kingdom of
heaven.

micheal jackson didn't love, he lusted
that's why he was in so much pain and
died like a dog, woof woof.

Attached: 4509105-0342263371-funny.jpg (480x600, 40K)

they kill everyone who knows, and is able to move/wake people.

>Smash the head of the best goy, as if it were the head of the best snake.

yeah, they have the same kind of nonsens for "people of interest" in the population. Basically these kikes have trust fund off which they live, get an education in psychology and mind control, and they do studies on us like rats. You've probably met a few in your life, but they are always blaze...

Nice memeflag, Kikel Jackstein.

Why are you so eager to defend pedophiles? Really makes me think
Also thanks for the bump, more anons need to see this