Marriage is a trap

And is the biggest promoter of cuckolding. The laws are made in such a way that you are fucked once you get married and women know that. This is why they try to put the ring on it and look down on children before marriage as "bastards".
Let me provide you a small view on our laws in Germany (I assume in most of your countries this shit is similar):
The father of the newborn child is automatically the husband. You might try to enforce paternity test but even if WILLINGLY your wife accepts it (you need confirmation from both sides to even be able to make it) and it comes out that you're the cuck, you will still have to be responsible for the child unless again, your wife WILLINGLY removes you from financial responsibility (and who the fuck is going to miss the free euros from a cuck? even if you divorse you will still obligated to pay for it up).

The one and single way to avoid being a cuck is make a child BEFORE marriage, give birth BEFORE marriage, force up paternity test and only after it is proven that that is indeed, your child, you may marry (and it still doesn't prevent you from being cucked afterwards).

Bastard is an insult, made by cucks who can't bear with father not wanting to raise someone else's child.

Everyone who promotes marriage and pretends it to be "christian value" is a cuck supporter.

TL:DR: Never marry and always enfore paternity test

Attached: married_0.jpg (2121x1414, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/lindavaldez/2017/07/21/kids-before-marriage-becoming-norm-and-thats-not-good/498220001/
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry your kid wasn't yours.

Shut up cuck, even (((they))) are promoting having children past marriage
>eu.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/lindavaldez/2017/07/21/kids-before-marriage-becoming-norm-and-thats-not-good/498220001/

You read posts like this and you understand why German women are importing new men to replace the whiny bitches they have.

Cryptokikes out in force today.

God bless you

Hi turd flinging monkey. Love the show.

>Oy vey goyim, stop asking questions and marry someone who will bring you a niglet you will be forced to raise because of laws
>Oh, by the way, don't forget to buy the diamond ring, goy!

Attached: ship.jpg (600x878, 70K)

Marriage is a meme. You are fucked the moment you have a kid with a woman, no matter if you are married or not.

Thing is sex outside marriage is adultery and kids will be bastards. You can marry without signing government paper if you fear from shitty laws. No one said you have to sign government papers to marry. Don't let them scam you.

You wouldn't be here then if your father didn't impregnate your mother. Don't be retard.

Well guess why you have to make women look like a trashcan so they won't fuck around after you're married.

Attached: 1499164862145s.jpg (250x166, 6K)

You're fucked way before you get married. Whether you're simply fucking a girl, in a relationship with her or living with her inside or outside of a relationship. Legally, she has you by the balls. All she needs to do is make a false allegation and your life is ruined even if you're found not guilty.

You're right, of course.

Well, I have to go. My qt strawberry blonde, blue eyed catholic danish wife needs to get some groceries at the supermarket.

t. Asian man

Attached: 1543365877654.jpg (500x680, 43K)

That's one option.

The other option is to control your woman and stop being a pussy bitch.

Every problem seen today in women, marriage, and families can be ascribed directly to men who think and behave like women.

Like OP, they have no agency, they're powerless to change the circumstances of their life, and everything bad that happens to them is someone else's fault. This is exactly how a woman's mind works.

Personally, I say the root cause is single mothers. But at some point a young man can't continue to blame his mommy for his arrested development.

Weak men = weak society. Don't worry though, the cleansing fires of the inevitable social collapse are soon coming. We'll be rid of these men-children one way or the other.

Hello bastard. Did your mother brought you after committing adultery with your father? Guess what our women aren't whores like yours creating bastards everywhere. White women fuck anything under sun for little money.

the problem isn't the act in itself. the problem is the system. the problem isn't even women.

primarily the problem is men's complacency. we need to turn society on its head so we can reshape it in our image and kick out all rivals such as muslims in the process.

Indeed. Real men fuck men.

Saudi females aren't human though. They look like hairy zoo animals. Thank you for covering that shit under a black tent.

inb4 sandnigger posting of the only white-looking female in the mediterranean

Like others are stating. You are fucked either way even if you don't engage in a relationship. Go MGTOW, don't have children and you genocide yourself, have children, divorce rape and law system against you. At least marriage enforced cultural norms and traditionalism. In theory you could divorce her ass and she'd be used up goods. I'm choosing to have hapa children because I think this ship has already sailed (the west)

One of the most based posts I have ever read on this board... So much this. Too many men sit like fucking professional victims, jerking off to how sorry they feel for themselves. They turn into what they hate, weak, self-pitying, powerless, crying faggots.

Buhuu, muh feminism. Well this is why many women here go for niggers or cheat. Women don't respect insecure men, because insecure men don't protect them or their offspring.

Only a cuck will enjoy foreigners looking and jerking over his women. Obviously I won't post anything unlike these libtardo atheists wanting praise from their mutt master. If anything thinking our women aren't good looking is good thing so you won't try to go after them. I don't need to speak about your women since your people say inof on pol.

You are choosing to have hapa children? LMAO, do you weigh like 45 kg? Are you a manlet? Wtf is wrong with you... Those kids will never get respected. Unlike pol tries to make you think, being mixed raced in a coming race war is not fun...

Kike leave
Germanic salt. Also leave.

>Saudi Arabia
>calling other people cucks

Sure thing, oil monkey.

No, my parents were married. But you make it sound like adultery is something bad, but what really bad is is how ugly your sandwomen are so you migrate to EU to get away from them.
>Control your woman
Well name me a 100% legitimate way (except locking her in the cellar of course) to prevent woman from fucking another man. There is literally no way to guarantee that, the only thing you can guarantee is the paternity test results.
I don't know how about you but I for example want a 100% guarantee that the child is mine before binding myself to some hole.

He is right though. I don't even get why you people concern yourself with what women think or women do. Jesus Christ, who the fuck cares what they do.. You people are like teenage girls obsessing about what their "boyfriend" is thinking. I unironically think there is too much estrogen in the water or something...

you're either too weak to work with and control a woman, or you're a shill, either way, kys you worthless piece of shit

wasted digits.

we care what women think and do because women are the means to continuing our legacy biologically. that's it. only a cuck with no legacy to further would think like this.

Why would you even date a bitch that cheats in the first place? Don't date women who want to "party", date women who are interested in marriage.

Well, when you care about women too much, they lose respect for you. Nobody should care what they think, and then they fall in line. When you sit and feel "threatened" by women, they see that as a sign of weakness and go for imported sandniggers instead. Because sandniggers do not give a shit about what their women think about them.

He’s her husband. He sort of does need to care about what (or whom) his wife is “doing”

>not realizing test tube babies are the future

>date a bitch that cheats in the first place?
It's 2018, user, there is no way a woman woudn't get the thoughts to fuck some dude at one point.
Even if you date the "pure christian maiden" like some betas here sperg out about you still have no guarantee that she will stay 100% faithful and don't get emotional one day to some John, Ahmed or Mguabe and get one night stand there without condom

>you still have no guarantee
When did you ever have a guarantee?

test tube babies are for weak men with no fight in them.

I agree. we shouldn't care about them in the individual human sense unless we've invested in them via children. they are utilities, nothing more. a means to an end.

and it's not that men feel threatened by women. women are no threat on their own. it's who women come with.

the state. the absolute majority of men, and also the absolute majority of other women.

men are on their own. women have pretty much everyone backing them up. so no, it's not about being threatened by women, it's about being threatened by the armies of serfs they've obtained through the inversion of society.

and the only way we can flip this dynamic back into the natural way of things is violence. by killing everyone who is proliferating this dynamic and / or taking advantage of it. but that'll never happen.

When you do the DNA test. At least this will guarantee that you will raise your own child and not your wife's.
The thing is, after you get married, even if it is proven that this is NOT your child you are still forced to be it's parent.

>When you do the DNA test.
Something than never existed for thousands of years

That is not what I mean... I mean that "feeling threatened" by women is highly unmasculine.

Why the fuck would you feel threatened by a woman, she is like half your fucking size, for a woman to feel that a man is threatened by her makes her cheat or behave weird around him because it acknowledges the power she has in the first place.

Today's men are jumpy EXTREMELY insecure faggots. The issue is women, yes, but the bigger issue is insecurity in men. When you sit here on Jow Forums and blame women, you lose your power. Because you are giving up the only power you have (to live your life like you want it) because you feel too intimidated and threatened by women. It shows a fundamental insecurity.

Yeah, internet also didn't exist for thousands of years but yet you are here, shitposting on some malayzian meme site

I agree with you, to a large extent. If most men on Jow Forums could just stop giving a shit about womens opinions, things would revert to their natural order in no time. I suspect most women, including feminists CRAVE real men. Men who are just powerful and don't give a shit about the opinions of others. Men who protect, own and provide safety for them.

Who gives a shit what kind of feminist philosophies they have, not like they can have an influence if we don't validate their views anyway.

So are you saying men who had children before dna testing were stupid because they didnt have a 100% guarantee the kids were theirs?

Insecure faggot. I am not a cheater, but if I were a woman i'd consider to cheat on him just because the massive jumpy insecurity nauseates me.

Men who had children before DNA testing either were cuckolds, alpha bulls or people who locked their females up.
They also had much more children on the average, increasing the chance that at least one of those is your legitimate child.
Of course you are free to go back to medieval ages and become willingly a cuck.

If you have the ways to figure out if you're the cuck or not and avoid it, why be a caveman unga bunga?

>They also had much more children on the average, in
do this
>why be a caveman unga bunga?
because it is not something I am worried abotu

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-07-20_at_10.49.12_AM (2).png (1012x740, 1.39M)

the problem is that most men were raised by single mothers, because those mothers either chose to get involved with deadbeat dads thinking it'd be easy to lock them down via pregnancy leverage or they drove good fathers away or refused them access to their kids. so naturally the boys imprinted 100% on the women in their life and have an amplified desire for female approval. this isn't something to look down on men for. it's not their fault. it's something they need to overcome, sure. but it's primarily women's fault for being such cunts and giving such little consideration to their child that they'd actually play games with his parentage.

but I do agree with you. men need to stop caring what women want, or what they think. they need to see women as they really are. which is utilities. and bear in mind that women get the most satisfaction from being treated as such by men they respect, men with power.

>but it's primarily women's fault
blaming women is like blaming children
women have never been responsible for holding society together

>Yeah, let me just, uhm, afford 10 children with the current payment and taxes
Now it's luxury either for extremely rich people who have enough money to not to worry about anything or for extremely poor people and nogs who agree to live in filth but have many kids
It's impossible to have decent life and many kids right now (even one kid is already pretty hard to get unless you get a stable income which is not happening until you're like 30+), and no way you wanna have your only 2 kids be from another man.

>It's impossible to have decent life and many kids right now
maybe in yuropoorland but in america it is not hard at all

This, men have lost their way... If you ever see those dog shows on tv where the dog is out of control, it is usually because something is wrong with the owner, so the dog acts out.

Women need that sense of protection and ownership. Otherwise they go mentally ill and act out. If you create those boundaries and that environment, then she can do her bullshit within those boundaries you created for her. But if you start feeling threatened by her activities - that shows her you are not a good leader or a provider, which makes her subconsciously terrified and act out in pathological manners.

This is literally what we see on a societal level right now.

1. cuckoldry was quite common for that exact reason
2. they were actually allowed to discipline their women and disown the bastard children
Paternity testing finally solved the question of cuckoldry, but the (((law))) still forces men to support another man's child and give the cunt a pay out in the case of a divorce. No amount of "real man" is going to stop a woman from cheating if she thinks she can get away with it, it is in their nature from times when the punishments were far more severe than today.

there is nothing morally sound about modern (((marriage))), it's a trap. better for your children to have them out of wedlock, it means nothing these days.

>and disown the bastard children
you still can now

Why can't you keep your woman from cucking you? It's pretty backwards to think a marriage built on the foundation of mistrust and suspicion will last ( no matter whose kids they are.) You need to find a better quality of woman maybe. Improve your own quality too.

Not if you are married, good luck with that.
That was the point of the entire thread

Problem isn't with marriage but your shit laws. Complain about your shit laws not marriage.

wrong. you're taking things too far.

men have primary responsibility so we are the primary issue, but women have secondary responsibility that is to be deferred to men. women don't get a free pass when they fuck up just because they're women. only someone who's feminised believes this.

women reap what they sow just like the rest of us and they should be held accountable for their part in things and punished accordingly.

>Marriage is a trap
You're not wrong there. In this day, and age it is a very unwise financial decision for men to get married.

The laws need to change. Woman are no longer the victims of society, and no longer need to be treated like it.
Once the boomers all die out, and finally pass the scepter of societal control down things might change
Until then we are stuck with this current paradigme.

What you can do to personally change this situation is make yourself the most alpha mother fucker you've ever met. Lift until you are fit, work until you are rich, and get your pick of the woman.
Choose wisely though.

Yeah no shit I am complaining, but do you really think they are going to change in a good way? They are taking the opposite direction of that right now. At least I am staying realistic.
Just look what this user says Woman have responsibility too, but all the laws are made the way that they get more right over it than even males (!).
And now back to here: Nobody can keep their women from cucking them. You might think she's loyal but as you know, they are purely emotional beings that can just suddenly decide to fuck another dude out of nowhere one day, and don't even think it's worth mentioning it.
The thing is, before, men were able to disown bastards, beat up their wifes as punishment and have the upper hand. Right now the law is on the side of the woman, even if she is clearly at fault.
Beat your unfaithful wife up? Go to jail. Lock her up so she won't fuck around? Go to jail. Even "threaten" her just in case she won't get wrong thoughts? Go to jail. She fucks a Tyrone and gives birtht to a niglet? Better pay up and raise the kid, or jo to jail.

Marriage is good if you aren't a cuck. You are a cuck, therefore, kill yourself.

Tell me about it. Divorce court settlement lawyers completely destroyed the appeal of marriage. A few years ago a guy was about to get railroaded by his exwife and her lawyer so he says he has a prenuptial agreement signed by her and the fucking judge just up and said that it didn't matter. Didn't even fucking matter! And that shit set a legal precedent that future lawyers to point to so, now the whole prenuptial contingency plan idea is fucked for us all. Fucking kikes.

I heard russians know the best about those tricks and have a tradition to register all their belongings on their parents instead to avoid this shit. Might aswell learn something from slavs

That's not a bad idea, Hans. In previous times would think this to be scumbag behavior, but drastic times calls for drastic measures. Thanks for sharing this m8.

>secondary responsibility that is to be deferred to men
men are no longer even trying to control their wives/daughters
You can disown a kid for any reason you want

Depends. This probably follows the 80/20. Gotta find the 20% female who is righteous. Good luck anons.

Fuck off retard you already did enough to destroy us

Attached: 3635201.jpg (492x960, 278K)

I stand on the roof and put my arms out and imagine I am the boy who could fly

>And is the biggest promoter of cuckolding
Well since the definition of cuckold is a man whose wife cheated on him then yes marriage would open you up to that. Doesn’t mean you’re not a moron OP.

Attached: BF491080-DB7E-4A76-ACD7-70502CB88B5F.jpg (680x543, 94K)

Do Germans even get married? I work at the US subsidiary of a German corporation and all my colleagues over there who are wary-mid 30s are unmarried with no kids. They’ve even commented that all of the American guys they work with have gotten married “very young” and have kids much earlier than them. I’m not sure what they are all waiting for. Germany seems like an easy place to raise children.

>Germany seems like an easy place to raise children.
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

One example from what? 20 years ago? I meant it’s easy to raise kids because of the multi year maternity leaves. I know a lot of married Germans in their 40s and 50s with no kids who just spend their money on traveling around the world for 4-5 weeks at a time. I guess they aren’t worried about what will happen when they are elderly.

>20 years ago?
have they legalized homeschool?
>of the multi year maternity leaves
Why would you want your wife to work?

Fuck getting married! They have the deck stacked in their favor.Pussy is an easy commodity to get! Don’t fuck up your life !

I get your points and agree with you but neither are reasons to not have kids at all. My wife stopped working when we had our first kid but not everyone can afford that thanks to feminism and all the women in the work force driving men’s wages down. Germans get a lot more than 12 weeks of unpaid leave so they have less of an excuse than American women not to have kids.

>reasons to not have kids at all
I never said that
I just dont think German is an easy place to do it
>not everyone can afford that
Most can
They just dont want to downgrade their lifestyle

Yep, in Russia law is absolutely equal to both situations.

But to not become "fucked", I guess, man shouldn't have sex (at least vaginal) with woman which he doesn't see as a mother for his children.

But of course the best way (because of infections and etc) is having sex only with woman which you love and see as a potential wife.

Yeah but you are still forced to pay every month and will be looked down upon by others
>Better pay up, goy for the enriched niglet

Don't be a dumb fuck yourself and use a fucking condom. I've been sexually active for 16 years and there's never been a pregnancy scare, because I always use a condom. 3.5 more years and I can have a vasectomy = bullet dodged forever.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544337408912.jpg (720x719, 39K)

> You are not a cuck until you are
> Marriage is good until it isn’t

What is logical fallacy.

Quit being such a hedonistic cunt.

Congrats for trophy waifu

Yes but this is what happens to good men with our current laws. We badly need divorce reform.

Attached: 43D48A36-0341-4218-BE8B-1C1B5CD4A754.png (750x1334, 1.03M)

>One of the most based posts I have ever read on this board
bruv wut, this is like 5/10 normal pol posts. You just see tons of trash today. 4chanx

range ban germany

Stop illegaly immigrating into other people's countries you tacomutt

Stop being such a preachy cunt