No way. You will NOT make Australia home

No way. You will NOT make Australia home.

Attached: 1458559804655.jpg (678x492, 57K)

Back to your cesspit.

Heh try and stop me

We have more than 100,000 french BRETHREN in Australia, I don't even have to colonize it personally

Back to your cesspit.
>>>/china/

Going to buy up a little cottage in Mel-BORN when that housing market crashes we the intention of coming to find the home of the best white folks on Earth.
Working class white people are God's real chosen, not a bunch of scheming kikes.

Who are you addressing this to?

Fuck you.
Maybe I will.

Ironic

australia ia rightful LEB clay

R8 my Australian fantasy home destination

Attached: Western_aus_region_of_gascoyne.jpg (505x619, 16K)

unironic and very real possibility in my future toe end up there

Good pick outta 10
Exmouth was basically created by the 'muricans for their 'top secret' base, and it's culture reflects it, you won't feel too far from home

I'm pretty sure it's hot as fuck there and you can't even swim because it's a shark haven

nah they'll be distracted by the dolphins and dugongs, you'll be fine mate

I love this slogan

I'd like to dedicate this thread to all non-Australians out there. You know who you are xx

Neat, I knew about the base in Darwin but I didn't know about Exmouth

Other than the (still not-too-bad) humidity it's not worse than where I'm from in the desert.

What's Tone doing these days?

Fuck off you fucking faggot.

Jow Forums is not Jow Forums or anti/pol/. Report threads that break the rules and stop shitting up threads. FYI this ad showed in over a dozen countries and is a fine thread for Jow Forums

He recently helped overthrow the guy who replaced him and now his party is crashing and burning, heading for record-breaking losses in the next election. He wants to become PM again but it will likely never happen.

Try kick me out faggot.

Give us a tic, love

Pls send your bigoted whitey's.

>You will NOT make Australia home
unless you're a nigger and come here by plane on a work visa to take jobs from white Australians.
FUCK h*ward and boomers

Unless your a Chink den Tony and the Liberals/Labor will give you sucky sucky