How do you respond, Jow Forums?

How do you respond, Jow Forums?

Attached: pol destroyed.jpg (800x752, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/fr/news/460777/idris-elba-reveals-child-he-thought-he-d-fathered-was-not-his-son-says-it-s-tragic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would respond with:
>[citation needed]

This

Now show an ugly fat nigger compared to any average white man

>implying steve bannon is a white nationalist

Also you can arguably also swap the places out with a disgusting fat black guy with a handsome ripped aryan. It can go both ways.

Bannon could be 3 times as fat and would still be right.

Bannon never said that.
It's a strawman.
Just arguing with an imaginary person.

Looks like Bryan Donaldson has a crush on Idris Elba

Well, some people lose the genetic lottery.

I call that cherrypicking

And now compare their IQ test results.

Reminder that Idris Elba is objectively very ugly (maybe not as ugly as Bannon) and the only reason why women find him so attractive is due to the media sucking his dick all the time.

the guy on the right is an actual cuck.

Proof?

>if you don't want to live in Africa then that means you believe you're genetically superior

Ehhhhhh...next thread

Attached: 1543809703804.jpg (554x554, 58K)

Nope, women find him objectively attractive. Do you think of women as some kind of hive mind who can get brainwashed into thinking something ugly is attractive?

I’m sure the guy on the right will be ugly af when he’s old and has no muscle mass

I wouldn't, don't give nigger lovers attention.

eonline.com/fr/news/460777/idris-elba-reveals-child-he-thought-he-d-fathered-was-not-his-son-says-it-s-tragic

>Do you think of women as some kind of hive mind who can get brainwashed into thinking something ugly is attractive?
uhh

>believes

Black are ugly. Dark skin hides it

Attached: d04eadeb1ded8e01edd48ff23313cfa7.jpg (827x1241, 150K)

IDK where people come up with this crap.

Attached: 154415107247385617 (1).jpg (800x752, 70K)

Ask when Bannon said that.

>objectively attractive
I don’t think you know what objective means.

Bannon isn't racist.
Also, not understanding hos genetics work. Bannon is old, has had stressful jobs, now into politics with a lot of people that want him dead, drinks a lot, probably doesn't sleep enough. Bannon looks like shit but that's not all genes.

>spending years putting in effort and keeping a strict diet to get swole is genetic
Lmao fucking normies. This is no different than those whales who claim their obesity is a result of genetics.

Attached: genetics starter pack.jpg (1084x1130, 196K)

This should be reported as fake news to twitter.

why would you ever talk with a lunatic

That is a dumb Strawman argument and I do not really care for Bannon, but I am confident that Bannon’s IQ is superior to the Hollywood pet nigger’s.

Oh shit

He literally doesn't

Bannon has the nose of an alcoholic. Therefore he is inferior to most people. Probably puts him on par with top nigs like Elba.

Post their education achievements
Also post photo of them in their prime

Attached: E420E5E6-DFB9-420F-9624-8045F9233B9A.jpg (197x255, 26K)

list the black scientists in a paper and after that list the white scientists

You need a book to list all the white scientists mother fucker while you need just one page to list all black scientists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

Attached: funny-2012-end-of-the-world-meme.jpg (540x1186, 135K)

>ctrl f
>photoshop
> no matches

Cmon, do none of you see it? There's literally a leper overlay on his forehead, his eyes are fucked up.

Attached: bannon.jpg (474x267, 15K)

Now show one with whites with dark skin conditions

One can count to two

"You know, the truth is—like, even admitting it, I'll probably get laughed at for the rest of my life. But it is just tragic, and it happened."

Damn that’s actually pretty sad

But but but niggers invented peanut butter

Attached: A75F0AF2-3ED7-49D3-AF44-FE916806410B.jpg (824x1023, 301K)

idris alba played a good norse god in MCU

right for the fat farm, sure

Yeah...I mean aren't they

pretty handsome tbqhwyf

Attached: 6456111189.jpg (560x415, 31K)

he is tho

... But he doesn't. He believes in economic nationalism.

>Just a reminder
Notice how they've copied and adapted our language?

I'm the guy who first started whole "reminder" meme around 2010 online inside forums and comment sections. It started out as the base for jew-wise redpills. So, for example ... "Friendly reminder, the Holocaust was war time propaganda, like the false WMD story for Iraq." This was used in a half dozen other ways. Now, fast-forward to 2018 the jews have copied this. They don't stop there either. Jews are like locust that eat up every bit of creativity they come across. I've actually worked with jews, to see this behavior first-hand in action. Jews literally sit around all day searching & seeking for goyim creativity; to hijack, steal, remodel and re-purpose to their own benefit. The parasite label is completely accurate.

Further, between 2017-2018 a type of hyper-parasite jew has been activated. In one case, I started using the term "lashing out" in late 2017 within articles, memes and online comments. I couldn't believe how quickly the jew-sphere re-adapted this phrase inside their own media networks. The phrase "lashing out" is now used across jewish media headlines, everyday now for the past 12 months. Headlines like, "Trump lashes out at Mueller", "Putin lashes out at London".

The jews are nothing short of talentless, uncreative, robotic shizos. Look at this dood, Bryan Donaldson ... with his fake "white guy" twitter name. Sitting there using our culture.

Attached: Destruction of the Jew Temple.jpg (1049x1483, 244K)

Idris Elba is hot as far as I can confirm. My ex (who was also a Pajeeta and blacks aren’t looked well in India) called him “hot chocolate”. Being a pinkskinned Aryan it offended me a bit back then, even offends me today.

So yeah, you can cope as much you want but women like Elba.

These people have to be killed, there is no reasoning with these ''people.'' The only response is gas.
This is so many layers of bullshit that it would take less effort to kill this person than unpack the bullshit.
>implying Bannon ever said he was genetically superior to anyone
>Bannon's face photoshopped to make him look sick and dying
>ugly nigger on the left, implying that being a nigger is being genetically superior
>nigger's face photoshopped to make him look less ugly
>the guy tweeting it is an obvious jew, a guy balding, a guy who look worse than Bannon
Just gas them all

>Idris Elba got cucked
lmao

A group of Steve Bannons would probably create a better civilisation anyway, it's entirely possible a group of Idris Elbas would devolve into the usual ooga booga mass killings and inability to grow food which Africans without any contact with white people consistently produce.

>Do you think of women as some kind of hive mind who can get brainwashed into thinking something ugly is attractive?
Yes, see all of human history. From make up to corsets, and from foot binding to plastic surgery. The eternal female always finds some retarded fad that corrupts everything that is beautiful in this world.

Pathetic

Aztecs had peanut butter before niggers where imported

>photoshop
> no matches
what do you mean?

Attached: bannon.jpg (800x752, 139K)

Someone put in bryan donaldson's photo.

Actually, the guy on the left believes that population groups have certain behavioural and intellectual characteristics that are explicable in terms of race (i.e. genetic inheritance). The guy on the left further believes that after spending more than half a century pretending that racial groups are interchangeable in terms of intelligence and behaviour, it is now time to look at the science.

The guy on the left has never denied the existence of outliers in any racial group and has never claimed to be an ubermensch of any kind.

Attached: 1531185416026.jpg (950x1413, 724K)

I mean, the guy on the left might like pies, but his head doesn't come to the point like an old sideshow freak either.

>nature vs nurture

Bannon might be fat and gross but diet and exercise would change that

without the makeup and lighting Idris really looks like an old man now.

Attached: 001.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Bannon has never spoken on the topic of race realism. Just proves that the Left will always lie if it fits their agenda.

how are the countries made up entirely of people that look the guy on the right doing?

>even ldris Elba himself got cucked
Women were God's greatest mistake.

Attached: SuperStock_900-145375_Creation-of-Eve-Posters.jpg (400x300, 77K)

Attached: logic.png (1928x880, 1.27M)

you mean non-negroid ethiopeans?

Guy on the right is still a nigger

The guy on the right can't sell his sperm even if he paid women for it. The guy on the left can make a couple thousand in mere minutes and father half a dozen kids in brazil/south korea or UAE without even knowing it.

The free market decided that the guy on the left is in fact superior.

Attached: Uncle4.png (660x372, 463K)

Their faces are still much more symmetrical (the definition of beauty), and thus better looking.

Nogs look likes apes. Get over it.
I'm not saying an attractive black person doesn't exist. I'm not saying ugly white people don't exist.
What I'm saying is those attractive black people were probably bleached at some point.

>implying anyone thinks a specimen vs specimen comparison has any bearing on population (race) level genetics

>Canadian thinks stress is real
Do you want to know how I can tell you didn’t tear out your fingernails at 10?

Saying this is like saying there's no climate change because it's hot outside one day.

You can have superior genes and not take care of yourself physically. The climate can be changing but it can be cold one day. Very low effort.

Admit that Bannon is indeed, a poor specimen of humanity?

Bannon is close enough: an ugly white guy

>objectively
subjectively.
You don’t speak for ‘women’.
STEVE BANNON IS 21 YEARS OLDER THAN IDRIS ELBA
OP is doucher with a doily on his head.

Attached: 63A73E77-C3A8-49F1-B50B-9790095244A4.png (198x236, 72K)

That stupid graphic is STILL going around? Hah!

This is just self gratifying programming

He’s 66

NO, he really looks that bad.

Just a reminder.

He is

Yep, and one of them did calcs for Apollo too. :-)

Bannon never said that nor thinks that. The left, as usual, lies.

Elba is 46

Got any proof i.e. sources that AREN'T Storm-whatever?

Nah show that roided up cow and the bcak man and say remember the black man thinks he is the genetic Superior to the cow.

(Because they are saying strong equals supperior and this example shows that it truly doesn't)

Anecdotal fallacy

They keep projecting their fragile ego into arguments to lie and get people to fight imaginary enemies.

>Full head of hair
>Large cranial capacity.
>Apparently a big reason for why Trump took the white house.
Seen interviews with Bannon. He seems like a very fucking smart guy. Like an unorthodox general of sorts. He sees and words things in a very clear and original way(for example calling the globalists a coalition of the 'party of Davos' elites and general street lefties - which is what they are) and often talks about the grass roots organisation of the left with a keen and unbiased interest. He is capable of detaching his emotional state from is objective analysis of the people he is up against to openly and honestly speak about what their strengths are. This is a cognitive ability that most people, especially the left, simply do not have. Everyone who disagrees with them is a "stupid fucking idiot" that must be purged from their sight and all record of their existence must be scrubbed off the face of the earth, condemning these people to an eternal state of ignorance and unfamiliarity with their opponents.
This mental glitch is part of the reason why the alt-right are overwhelming them on pretty much every level. They don't even know what we represent yet we know EVERYTHING about them. We are inside their minds and they feel they are besieged by phantoms.

With this in mind, isn't Bannon genetically intellectually superior? Why is it some guys are just so fucking smart?

I don't think I remember Bannon saying this but, who do you think has a higher IQ? Bannon appears to be
>White Nationalist
White Nationalism =/= White supremacy.
White supremacy =/= White bio-uniformity either.
Have you ever met a "White supremacist" that didn't additionally believe that everyone was biologically unequal? The term really doesn't work.

Fuck niggers even a slug is better

Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger then Propaganda by Edward Bernays

I don't see normies find Alba attractive. Dude's chin is so round I could roll it down a hill.

based

Bannon is a white supremacist. Buzzfeed AND Huffpo said so.

The guy on the left influenced the President.
The guy on the right plays make-believe to entertain teenagers

With this

Attached: C65_3pqW0AAviv_[1].jpg (640x711, 41K)

there's no such thing as objectively attractive you stupid fuck

Attached: IMG-20181210-WA0000.jpg (415x390, 17K)

genetics do have an impact but not nearly as much as those disgusting cunts claim

>What Dr. Mengele was trying to recreate

Attached: laughing bruce.gif (320x240, 629K)

The race on the left created penicillin, the combustion engine, manned flight, the internet and almost everything else.

The race on the right created peanut butter and mass immigration to the races run by the races on the left.