America is a democra-

America is a democra-

Attached: popular-vote.jpg (1200x630, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women's votes only count half.

we r literally not a democracy

no, it's not, never was, it's a representative republic and according to the rules of your electoral system Trump won

Yeah, it's not a "democra-". Go back to school.

tic republic

Trump could have campaigned in high pop areas if he wanted. But he didn’t because it wouldn’t win the election.

90% of the blue vote only counts as 3/5

Attached: hehehe.jpg (250x226, 9K)

Yes it is. Not every Democracy plays by the same rules.

Yeah all the spics you import who vote illegally means you diluted the white vote, so no, we're not a democracy

You know what the funniest part about all these GOP shill NPCs are? Why the fuck do they think that a republic means >if you lose you win.

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

In a republic, you still have to get more votes to win LMAO.

Attached: republic.png (392x426, 127K)

And America is a democracy.

Attached: OBAMA LEAF OUT.gif (480x342, 3.77M)

Based

Attached: 1476852109198.jpg (2783x2174, 1.46M)

Kek

You're right,

America is a Republic.

America is a REPUBLIC, you seething faggot.

You're a moron

Actually illegal votes made up well below 0.2% of total votes cast, so they had zero impact on the election. And before you try and argue with me, let me inform you I have a Politics degree from a top university so you'd be unwise to challenge me seeing as you're probably a truck driver, plumber or some other ignorant profession.

you have no argument because u were destroyed

Democracy is a fucking fai-

These are literal NPC bots repeating their programming.

>Wins the popular vote
>Loses the country
This is why we need the electoral college, Letting 8 states decide the president for the other 42 states is retarded.

Attached: 2016-US-President-by-Precinct-1460x820-min.png (1460x820, 364K)

People vote. Not states.

empty land doesn't vote LMAO

>America is a Republic.
>America is a Republic.
>America is a Republic.
>America is a Republic.
>America is a Republic.

Attached: 1539499169220.png (416x435, 154K)

America is a republic, though. You seem to forget the US isn’t like a normal country, it’s more like 50 small countries combined into one massive country, and a pure democracy would be terrible for us. It would end it a civil war, and the fucking NPCs and niggers just putting their ugly cocks in our beautiful wife of a country

Especially when those states import hordes of foreigners because their policies are rejected by actual Americans.

Attached: bRgO6.png (1050x670, 84K)

A republic doesn't mean you win by getting less votes. Why do you think it does? also

I think you might well be a complete faggot and probably a paki

You have to understand that Americans seem to have a different definition for the word "Republic" somehow

up to 40 now

Attached: blue wave Dem gains.jpg (599x335, 57K)

>It's not a democracy if I don't like the results

lol

they're just NPCs that are repeating what they are told

>OP wants Califucknia to have at least 25% of the voting power in the whole nation

California
I like moving goal posts too

The country would never have existed in the first place if a pure democracy had been proposed. The colonies would never agree to unite. It’s that simple. But if you want to take it further, the Democratic Party only exists bc they wanted to maintain slavery in the south and slave votes didn’t count. We literally fought our bloodiest, deadliest battle internally, and to stop the scourge of “democracy.”

lol

Attached: orange county.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

Fucking leafs... If our Federal election was decided by a popular vote the smaller states would have no incentive not to leave. Which is why for the presidency we have an electoral college decide, and for state and local elections we use a popular vote. Why is that so hard for fucking idiots to wrap their minds around

It wont happen again in 2020 anyway

Attached: 1477819645241.jpg (1036x628, 392K)

fuck that

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read. Why do u retards think people care about small states in an electoral college? Nobody cares about or campaigns in North Dakota or Wyoming in electoral college because they're already deep red. Same with Vermont or Rhode Island because they are deep blue. You people are just fucking retards who don't think for yourselves and repeat NPC talking points.

Looks like only half of the US votes. Isn’t the population around 300M?

Illegal mexicans dont count faggot.
The electoral college was created to deal with people too stupid to understand that fact.

>tseries
>pewds
Memeit

/thread
OP you utter brainlet.
>Constitutional Republic.
The media has done a good job on this generation.

Jesus fucking Christ. Just stop it with your shit storm. Even just 2 presidents ago Bush was elected by a 2 vote margin. The small states matter. If one small state flipped we would’ve had Al Gore as our president. Not every election is decided by a 60 vote spread. The only NPC is you since you seem to force it and don’t really understand what an NPC is

>Blue wave
Obama lost 63 house seats and 6 senate seats
Trump lost 41 house seats and GAINED 2 senate seats. The blue wave was more like a ripple.

Still lost the house.

Wow, do you make any posts that aren't utter shit?

Attached: 1542454506496.png (800x520, 283K)

What makes up a state? It's land and its peop-

Why do you care, leaf?
Dont you have something better to do?
Like suck at being Canadian?

I was sad they ran on the platform of "fuck white men" and still gained seats

OP, we're a constitutional representative republic

Attached: IMG_1902.jpg (537x527, 73K)

but it is a representative republic. we vote for people to represent our population (house of representatives) and our states (senate) to create the congress that decides who our next president will be based on counties so that the minority population and the majority land is represented instead of the majority population and minority land. hence, new york city citizens aren't making decisions for farming communities which they have no clue about.

We are a union of states, not a union of people. Go back to dog fucking.

Pls stop with this crap nigger.

Attached: 54FFA699-7AEA-4821-95DC-DC27CC11D974.jpg (1024x688, 101K)

trump sucks
bush(es) sucked
obama sucked
carter sucked due to bad hamstring
JFK and RFK were JFKed (what's good for the goose)
best govt money can buy

Holy crap are you the idiot who told Hillary not to step foot in Wisconsin? Good for you.

Should liberals be allowed to own guns?

Electoral College - nigger.

they're mad because they know im right

im breaking their NPC programming

Obamaleaf !

Statistically every party loses the midterms to the opposite party. Few exceptions but it's always fairly consistent loss.

He wasn’t polite enough so he already sucks as a Canadian.

Attached: 06E8D1D6-59C3-410B-AED6-DEA2E85406DD.jpg (400x361, 24K)

>politics degree

You’re either one of the trolls from Canada or a cuck from Canada and both are about equally likely

Attached: 31709.jpg (808x985, 167K)

Americans twist the meaning of everything. For them liberals mean faggots and Republic means whatever the fuck their voting system is.

Democracy is fucking shit anyway

Attached: 23wlvr1rorzx.png (1077x539, 54K)

We are a Republic. If you can keep it, faggot.

lol this

TRump lost the most seats for any Republican since Watergate. Trump is literally Nixon.

Attached: nixon trump.jpg (800x500, 93K)

>America is a democra-
The United States of Anerica has never been, nor was it ever intended to be a democracy.
>USA is a federal presidential republic.

Attached: image.jpg (600x927, 110K)

don't forget reagan sucked worst of all

holy shit all these fucking GOP shill NPCs

>worrying about k/d in a ctf game
kys

good morning vietnam

Based

You're a witty cunt I'll give you that m8

>playing semantics
the USA is a democracy

hate to say it but brazil is right here

Attached: republic brazil.png (891x66, 10K)

It's a Republic actually...

another npc

incredible

sure are a lot of shitty unfinished threads being shil--

Attached: NPCC.png (416x435, 114K)

Why do I see this getting posted so much, this image? Why is it at all surprising that an extremely blue district of an extremely blue state flipped blue (as expected, as always) in a midterm with a red president?

America has never been a democracy

Every state was guaranteed equal representation to other states in the union when this country was formed.
It's a republic.

Attached: npc fat maga.jpg (1242x1279, 465K)

Florida put Bush over the top in 2000 you stupid fuck. Ohio in 2004. Big swing states.

Holy shit, it’s been more than 2 years.

>flag

Obamaleaf?

>voting system works exactly as intended
>BUT CHANGE IT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE WINNER!
So write an amendment if so many people are onboard? Wouldn't be hard, huh?

yes it's me

Attached: collage.png (1500x748, 488K)

>They're still posting this
>91 replies
Stay retarded goys.
You people have had 2 years to wise up to these kind of threads, and still haven't.

Way too many underage ban, and newfags here.

I love you so much