Does anyone else feel like shtf is coming pretty soon? there is just something uncanny about our politics right now

does anyone else feel like shtf is coming pretty soon? there is just something uncanny about our politics right now.
so, what weapons and ammo, and how much, do i need to be able to defend myself?

Attached: Mueller-PoliticalScene-CP.jpg (727x545, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edwards_extramarital_affair
youtu.be/p-0BPMwgKNA
youtu.be/glgDZN3p1wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>does anyone else feel like shtf is coming pretty soon?
No
>there is just something uncanny about our politics right now
It's a weird time and Trump will probably be impeached, with Pence taking over. Shit will get resolved in court. The Republican party will recover, but it will take time.
>what weapons and ammo, and how much, do i need to be able to defend myself?
A long gun for home defense and a pistol for ccw where legal.

Attached: shruglife_fullpic_1.jpg (550x400, 43K)

>what weapons and ammo, and how much, do i need to be able to defend myself
Depends how much shit hits.
Short term, local disaster? AR15, couple hundred rounds, pistol and additional ammo would be nice.
Local disaster you have to bug out from? Depends on your vehicle but AR15 is still a good choice.
Total SHTF? Magnum pistol, one round per family member and pet plus one for yourself.

Tick tock Republicucks, Mueller Time is coming

samefag

>Total SHTF?
this is what i would like to prep for. no meme advice please

Buy land in Wyoming, Nevada, or Idaho then. Build a semi fortified cabin on it. create water purification systems and plots for crops. Stop posting on Jow Forums. A full scale societal collapse is not something you "prep" for, you should devote your life to it.

Good thing it will never happen

No the satanists and jews would lose their power. They have stuff to do before that. Maybe they'll collapse it after totally destroying the 1st and 2nd amendments because they'll be more confident in coming out on top after weakening us for more years.

Nah sry

So, hi. Just a suggestion, but if you want to make being white seem more cool, then maybe consider not being such a fucking autist aryan nations faggot? Thank you.
t. fellow white person

This year has been hands down the most "time to buy a gun" year in recent memory. I've seen things in news and politics everyday that I never thought I would ever see in my life. "Balkanization" and "civil war" are being thrown around everyday on Jow Forums for good reason.

I suggest going the whole 9 yards:
Buy your first handgun.
Then get your CCL.
Then buy your first rifle.
Buy ammo.
A lot.
Body armor.
Lurk gear queer general until you're a gear queer rockstar.
Be ready.

Attached: 1539479644700.jpg (722x349, 58K)

I don't think it will be an actual SHTF. There will be a few trumpcucks who try to revolt, but we'll be able to put them down pretty easily.

Attached: due process.png (792x592, 743K)

>does anyone else feel like shtf is coming pretty soon?
No. I live in FL, shit can pop off at any moment.

Attached: mike-mentzer-in-the-modern-world-promo-image.jpg (1200x848, 133K)

>does anyone else hope like shtf is coming pretty soon

ftfy

Attached: the_prisoner_rover.jpg (670x380, 161K)

Just in time for president pelosi science willing

We're transitioning to becoming a Latin American country. Just buy whatever you think you'll need to succeed in a corrupt, high crime country where you'll be paying the taxes to keep the parasitic majority fed.

Absolutely, the James Fields show trial is proof (((they))) are coming for every last one of us. Expect the assault on the first and second amendment to start full out the next time Trump cucks here within the next couple of years.

what about food and water and medicine and shit like that? i'd like to start a farm but don't have the money to buy land or quit my job

Trump isn’t getting impeached you mouth breathing dullard. They have nothing to pin on him and it would destabilise the country and the current political framework. Christ, this entire show of so called incoming impeachment is two years and growing of petulance from losing an election while running an incredibly unpopular candidate and dems already having had 2 terms.

>it would destabilise the country and the current political framework
You say that likes it a bad thing

Definitely not my first pick, but yeah that's what we're gonna get. We could've avoided all of this had conservatives been reasonable and voted for good candidates. Instead, theyr'e forcing President Pelosi on us all.

Attached: draftdodger.jpg (421x297, 25K)

>It's a weird time and Trump will probably be impeached
kek nah. get ready for 2020 pussy

Attached: giphy.gif (482x277, 3.87M)

>while running an incredibly unpopular candidate
No no, it's definitely not the fault of the dems for picking someone people loath. The republicans obviously rigged the election with Russia, who are super bad guys and we need to stop them doing from doing something or something bad might possibly happen.

T. Never votes for pres because there is no such thing as a president who gives a shit about you or anything you do.

>so, what weapons and ammo, and how much, do i need to be able to defend myself?
Conex box full of claymores. A battery of 105 howitzers. Plenty of beehive rounds. M16 halftrack. Maybe some other stuff

>does anyone else feel like shtf is coming pretty soon? there is just something uncanny about our politics right now.
You should stop listening to basement dwelling idiots, whose whole world only consists of image boards and getting brainwashed by the latest group of shills pushing propaganda dicks down their throats. Inb4 but they are right. No, they aint, they just screech so many different contraficting things that one in a time has to be right by chance.

Jeb wouldve been perfect. He would guide us to our brown future with an inoffensive personality

If shit were to ever actually go down, I really doubt it would be as extreme as everyone here fantasizes, with public executions, war on the streets, mobs of people murdering politicians like the french revolution or some shit. Wholr I dont douibt that could always happen, I think it would more likely be a case of cyber warfare, shutting down the grids and maybe small, coordinated attacks by extremists groups in populated areas or towards known individuals.

In which case a regular edc, with a bug out bag and some situational awareness will do just fine

Attached: 1479167981590.jpg (580x786, 49K)

It's been three years, give it up.

Oh shit you're right, Individual 1 has been completely absolved of any criminal wrongdoing.

You faggots can't separate agenda, personality, and procedure. If you like being cucked by Trump that's great for you, but his personal lawyer, national security adviser, and campaign chairman have all been indicted, and he's implicated in campaign finance violations and collusion, which may or may not be criminal.

Cry about it, complain about it, it's happening. Why you care what happens to a gun grabbing degenerate like Trump is beyond me.

Thanks basic bitch Fox news consumer, but this is par for the course.

>I saw it on Jow Forums!!!!
You faggots will believe anything lol.

6 more years to go, fagboy

Campaign finance violations, yes, but no concrete evidence of collusion yet

I don't really care what Mueller has to come up with to get Trump removed really, he should never have been President, and only got elected because of an outdated system

Nah. If you had anything you would have already busted Trump. You don't and are trying to stretch out this sham as long as you can.

Attached: 1484936847949.jpg (300x535, 30K)

>They have nothing to pin on him

Attached: does nobody read legal reports in this blighted later age.jpg (929x446, 122K)

>Trump will probably be impeached,

Attached: 1543728002742.jpg (1009x636, 75K)

>Outdated system
Quick destroy the Constitution

Attached: 1542959116300.jpg (1024x852, 187K)

>not realizing Jews are so the top of every bank and investment institution that fund millions to the Clintons (x4Goldman)x3-Sachs)x1
>not realizing that gun grabber faggots like Boiney Sanders and Diane Feinstein (and a massive list of other, including the 2 of the 3 +$1M sponsors of the gun grabber initiative that just passed in WA state) are ethnically Jewish

Man, I don't even fuck with Jow Forums and I know this. Anne Frank didn't deserve to die but seriously fuck rich Jews.

LOL, Mueller couldn't even convict the Hells Angels. He also let 9/11 happen on his watch and failed to find the anthrax mailer, though he did manage to drive an innocent suspect to suicide.

>t. (((fellow white person)))
Nobody said anything about race before you.

You can't escape The Village, Number 6.

It's hard to say what will happen, when, how bad or how. But if you want to be prepared it never hurts to plan ahead just in case.

Personally I think the best approach is low-profile. America is a big, diverse, multi-faceted and surprisingly sturdy society so it seems very unlikely to collapse into some Day-Z freeforall overnight.

One model would be the collapse of Argentina's economy around 2001. The country didn't completely fail and many people still had to go work jobs but things just got really shitty. Government services evaporated, and work became scarce so crime shot through the roof.
In that scenario the appropriate weapon is primarily a good pistol to CC while out working or buying/trading for things you need along with a few good HD weapons to hold down the fort while people are out.
Grouping up is key, as some people need to watch the home while others are out working. The home, or group of homes, should always have people present to keep eyes out for bandits and thieves looking to either steal shit or do a full on armed invasion. They should also be fortified with passive defenses (barred windows/broken glass on top of walls).
Overall maintaining a low profile is crucial, as it is more valuable to avoid trouble than to have the absolute best gear to get out of it.

The same rule can apply to a bigger disaster. Say the US goes full on Yugoslavian break-up. That manifested as an open conflict between military and paramilitary groups where assault rifles, explosives and even tanks/jets/artillery were used pretty widely.
But maintaining a low profile can be valuable here too, at least early on. That conflict didn't snap into an open civil war overnight. It was preceded by rising tensions, military/police action and violence for months. In the early stages, it's wise to plan ahead and if necessary relocate to a safer region where it's not the front-line of this conflict. Handguns mostly and rifles for when it gets serious.

>we'll be able to put them down pretty easily

Attached: 1537833430828.png (1158x1393, 137K)

You're a retard
Did you even live through 2008 or were you still 12?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edwards_extramarital_affair
Protip; what Trump did was not illegal. Also, no one cares.

>muh outdated system
lmao, another roastie coastie triggered that us flyoverfags actually have a fair (no, not equal, but fair) say in the federal govenrment

Even though I find shtf very unlikely panic buying will begin next year with the ramp up to 2020. Buy guns/ammo now or pay 40% more later, also never hurts to work on your physical fitness.

>but his personal lawyer, national security adviser, and campaign chairman have all been indicted,
For shit they did before the campaign. And don't forget the handful of Russians who were indicted for shitposting on Facebook, even though we have no jurisdiction over them.

Attached: khMaSkm_d.jpg (640x414, 24K)

>outdated system
Yes, universal suffrage in democratic republics is definitely outdated and obviously failing. Yep, time for a serious change

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (250x303, 11K)

Civilized people who live in a modern global society did not vote for him

The opinions of uneducated, racist rednecks has no place here; no one cares about Wyoming or West Virginia

Attached: bx3QNsh.png (790x503, 149K)

That's based on the word of a guy who already admitted to perjury. Protip: admitting to perjury makes any other testimony by the perjurer worthless in court. He lied once for a shitty taxi medallion scam, he's lie again.

Kill yourself.

>posts pic of white supremacist

Opinion discarded

This is your board. Remove "_" in the URL and go away
8c_h._net/le_fty_pol/in_dex.html

Nope. I think shit hits the fan is very far off. It's a joke to see people trying to threaten the media as some sort of excuse for real news happening outside their circumstances. When they go out of business funding will go to other people reporting better things. Most of them are living off social media already reporting fake news. Once toby renyolds gets a public payoff reported by fake news saying he's a school shooter as slander I think we can consider them legitimate.

>white supremacist
>Ian Smith

Pick literally only one. He became a problem for the blacks when he handed over political power to Robert Moogaboogabe

How common are fags like that on Jow Forums nowadays? In truth, I haven't frequented this board in quite a long while.

Civilized people who live in a modern global society brought open air slave markets back to North Africa and turned millions of people in Africa and the Middle East into refugees. Fuck 'civilized people from a modern society'. Fuck them right up their ass with a cactus.

Attached: 223_1523672382.jpg (358x210, 31K)

This shit gives me some serious feels man.

They've been flooding the place since hiroshimoot split the site.

Attached: 1544294032558.png (500x610, 128K)

Well when having guns means voting against obvious gun grabber Jews in America, then yes, people that want to keep their guns will want to keep gun grabber Jews out of power. With the exception of conservatives like Benny Shap, etc who is a seriously outlier in his ethno-religious demographic. Sorry man, guns are ultrapolitical in current year. I want to keep mine and keep buying them. That being said, Im going to vote against the party that is bankrolled and propped up by..... you guessed it. The majority of the ultra-rich members of the Jewish Ethno-religios group.

Attached: 1543789080294.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Regular Jow Forums falseflagging and baiting. Then they post the same few Reddit sceencaps as "proof" it's actual leftists actively coming here to push their agenda. (while ignoring the screencaps from places like Jow Forums and Stormfront saying thay aspire to do the same.)

Check these 88s

>Trump will probably be impeached
>The Republican party will recover, but it will take time
RINOfag never-Trump cucks unironically believe this

Attached: defense3.jpg (739x744, 154K)

No, warmongers and corporations like the GOP are the ones who endlessly bankrolled wars in the Middle East.

youtu.be/p-0BPMwgKNA

Attached: 911.jpg (226x300, 12K)

I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN!!!

youtu.be/glgDZN3p1wM

To dodge the start one must be first drafted.

Trump isn't getting impeached unless they've got some serious dirt, and a lot of evidence to back it up. House Republicans are spineless, and won't impeach one of their own even if they should be. Anyone who honestly thinks Trump is a decent president and not a fucking moron is a dumbass, who cares more about owning libtards than the good of the country. He has a lot of good policies, but he's too fucking stupid to implement them properly, and his administration is a constant revolving shitshow. I'm afraid he's going to go down hard, take the GOP with him, and leave us stuck with fucking Hillary clones for the next generation.

thanks for the recommendation user, although I am more of a Clash kinda guy. Guns Of Brixton is super Jow Forums

Don't forget
>influenced the DOJ to admonish the FBI of wrongdoing for Waco and Ruby Ridge
I hate the Orange tinted Zionist in Chief, but I really hate that glow in the dark cocksucket fat more.

>House Republicans are spineless, and won't impeach one of their own even if they should be.

Their opinion is irrelevant, have you forgotten that based Dems are taking control of the House in a month?

>there is just something uncanny about our politics right now.
Yeah both parties' leaderships are trying to get rid of trump since he keeps punching them in the dick. Seriously look how republican leadership keeps telling trump to stop enforcing the law on migrants who are in this country illegally. Both dems and republican leadership are beholden to lobbyists and finance banks who goal is keeping us paying into their usury system.

Trump is going to get fucking impeached & censured in February but not removed.

> Boy being racist is the worst thing in the world, screw those dumb cousin fucking inbred hicks down south
It’s really funny how your type is always so lacking in self awareness

Attached: 8E703DE5-AC5B-4E15-995F-35C96B83A36C.jpg (400x300, 104K)

>cousin fucking inbred hicks
Don't put words in my mouth, nothing in my quoted reply mentioned those things

Those people are dumb because they're uneducated, hold backwards views, and vote against their own interests; them being white has nothing to do with any of that

But feel free to constantly associate race with everything

>two years later
b-but its about campaign finance now!
>I-IT WAS HER TURN
>onions.png

This is why you lost, and will lose again.

Yep. Easily.

Attached: cia.png (1315x890, 555K)

Were you in a coma from 2008 to 2016?

Attached: Nobel peace prize.jpg (768x768, 51K)

It's like you didn't pay attention to the midterms

You've lost the suburbs, it's over

>To dodge the start one must be first drafted
Everyone always forgets that Trump had a really high draft number that never got called.

So? The house has no power on their own, everything they vote for has to go through the Senate before doing anything. Even if the House votes for impeachment, they won't effect anything without support of 2/3rds of the Senate.

>vote against their own interests
Only a heavily indoctrinated and privileged progressive could be so arrogant as to think they understand everyone else's best interests better than all of the power outside of the ivory tower do.

Attached: 1534769440844.jpg (563x700, 370K)

>SHTF anytime soon?
No, absolutely not. And I live in fucking Baltimore. Worst you're going to see is isolated riots in cities like that.
>Something uncanny about politics
These people have literally always been around, you're just given more exposure to them via the internet and national news outlets. Just keep a level head and don't take anything at face value.
>What weapons do I need to defend myself
From your government, take an AR pattern rifle just because they're easy as fucking shit to customize and get parts for. Trust me, it'll be a good $600 spent.
For other people, take an AR pattern rifle.
For animals, take an AR pattern rifle.
Trust me, if you've waited this long to get a fucking gun, you deserve a plain-jane AR, because you clearly don't give a fuck about guns.

>>onions.png
Everyone point at the Jow Forumstard and laugh.

>vote against their own interests
How is importing violent, low IQ third worlders in my interests?

How did the Rs do so well in the Senate, then?

Is that what he ment?

Because the media might stop calling you an evil racist redneck for a few months? Or maybe a few days?

Attached: 1543188487219.png (1511x683, 275K)

Alex Jones was covering this today, says a major false flag is in the works

Because they won states that were already favorable to them

Indiana, Missouri and North Dakota are flyover states full of Bible thumpers

>a major false flag is in the works
The fuck do you think France is, user?

That bitch needs to die

With all the sweet butthurt she is causing? Would be a great loss by now.

I'm mainly taking about things like healthcare, gun control, good well-paying jobs

Immigration is only a plus in the sense it can make up for an aging workforce, otherwise I have no strong feelings on it