How the fuck do you find a suitable partner?

Its no secret that the huge majority of women are straight up retarded, but just fucking look at this

INTJ and ENTJ, the only 2 sentient types are less than 2 percent of women, its like 3.5% if you add the INTPs

Not only that but women have a very tight bellcurve, meaning they re pretty much all the same, but the thing is their average score is fucking 100
And 100 iq fucking sucks lets not lie to ourselves, and this really sucks because it means very smart women practically dont fucking exist, and are far less numerous than equally intelligent men
And that means that in addition of that there s even less fucking available smart women because there s a lot more competition for them!
And on fucking top of that this just gets worse and worse the higher up you look

So what the fuck are you supposed to do when you want your child to be at least as smart as you are if not smarter, and at the same time your not a stupid fuck yourself?

Attached: mbti-mf.png (800x995, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just keep raping until you find one you like

>INTJ and ENTJ, the only 2 sentient types
ok

You focus on selecting for behavior and temperament instead. If you can get that AND high IQ then good on you, but IQ is just icing on the cake.

Attached: 1521481031536.jpg (1280x853, 133K)

>INTJ / ENTJ / INTP are only viable options for wife
What on Earth makes you think you want a robot mommy raising your kids?

IQ is hereditary, so it too is important.

I dont care about the raising the kids part, the genes of my kids are more important both for their lives and in the long future for the continuation of myu lineage than how mommy raises them, anyways I dont plan on being an absent father, I ll educate my children for a start, and then again I wouldnt consider marrying someone who would raise them differently than I would

its critical even
you can always look around at her familly, especially at the men, to see if they are intelligent and succesful, my issue is how can I find a girl that I dont massively look down upon?

That's nice, but a high IQ woman is rare. So it's smarter to focus on behavior and temperament.

>horoscope for millenials
fcuk off

>That's nice, but a high IQ woman is rare.
which is the point of this fucking thread

>So it's smarter to focus on behavior and temperament.
so your approach to solving a problem is imediately giving up on it that's nice

fucking reminder, btw, and this board is majority INTJ, ENTJ, INTP and INFJ

this feels hopeless

Attached: mbti-types-in-women[1].jpg (800x903, 268K)

IQ is the strongest predictor of long-term success we have. Not only that, but it's also highly controllable. I've seen what low IQ entails, it's not fun, so just ignoring that issue is not an option.

>I dont care about the raising the kids part, the genes of my kids are more important both for their lives
>than how mommy raises them
Yeah, it's not like shitty parenting can't fuck children up mentally, amirite? Brainlet.

>I ll educate my children for a start
But you're not going to be their primary caretaker.

>and then again I wouldnt consider marrying someone who would raise them differently than I would
Have fun dying alone.

>Yeah, it's not like shitty parenting can't fuck children up mentally, amirite? Brainlet.
I think I had about the worst parenting possible and I turned out ok so I am not really afraid on that point, and it matters little anyways this is just the momentary succes of one generation you re talking about, I am concerned with the much greater picture

>But you're not going to be their primary caretaker.
maybe not, but it doesnt mean I cant be the primary influencer, especially on the boys

>Have fun dying alone.
2nd one in this thread to give up

>misses the point and gets asshurt like a faggot
You sound completely braindead, are you SURE you're actually intelligent?

Attached: 1495326363324.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

>I think I had about the worst parenting possible and I turned out ok so I am not really afraid on that point
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

>this is just the momentary succes of one generation you re talking about, I am concerned with the much greater picture
All it takes is one generation of social failures to end the bloodline. E.g. shitty parenting leads to depression, substance abuse and suicide.

>but it doesnt mean I cant be the primary influencer, especially on the boys
>[citation needed]

>2nd one in this thread to give up
That's not what I said nor implied.

you re advising not looking for intelligent women and instead look for ones with "the right temperament" whatever this means, and now you re posting a mike pence gif which is unbelievable levels of low quality boomerposting, how does
>That's nice, but a high IQ woman is rare. So it's smarter to focus on behavior and temperament.
help with finding an intelligent woman?
I m not missing the point at all

Iq is not the strongest predictor of success. Consciousness is the biggest factor. INTPs have the highest IQs and the lowest average inccome because we have really low consciousness.

Getting a woman who will raise your kids right, know her place as a woman and will respect her husband >>>> High IQ whore who will divorce you and use your kids against you.

Whatever though, wallow in your stupidity.

>All it takes is one generation of social failures to end the bloodline. E.g. shitty parenting leads to depression, substance abuse and suicide.
I mean because parenting isnt absolutely perfect from one of the parents doesnt mean 6-7 kids will all literally killthemselves at once mate I think you re bit exagerating there

>[citation needed]
>what is a father figure

>That's not what I said nor implied.
well you kinda seemed to imply that if I try to find a woman who agrees with me on principles and methods, and who is generally similar enough to me that I would be fine with what she naturally does I am doomed to fail and die alone having never found such a person, the advice then being to give up if the advice is about not dying alone

>implying you cant predict who will end up in a divorce way in advance, long before even marriage
lol ok, and also the archetype of a materialist bitch isnt what I implyed I was looking for either

>Iq is not the strongest predictor of success. Consciousness is the biggest factor.
That's not true and I don't know why you'd say that.
>INTPs have the highest IQs and the lowest average income because we have really low consciousness.
>muh univariate analysis
>muh correlation vs causation confusion
Being an NT with average IQ must suck.

>6-7 kids
Yes, because you're having 6-7 kids and not 2 or 3.

>what is a father figure
Do you know what a citation is?

>well you kinda seemed to imply
>So what you're saying is...
I can't bother to continue this conversation.

>High IQ whore who will divorce you and use your kids against you.
>muh burgercentric worldview
You know, there are western countries that don't financially rape the male upon divorce. Finland for an example doesn't even recognize alimony or unequal distribution of assets.

still I havent ever heard of a familly where all 3 kids kill themselves out of individual dispair

>Do you know what a citation is?
do you want me to link studies to common sense things you ve experienced yourself? really?
also this doesnt really help answering the op we re going in a bit of a sidestep arent we?

>I can't bother to continue this conversation.
oh OH so PÄINFUL to be missunderstoood i apologize for this great offence, maybe you can try to say precisely what you meant, because
"what you seemed to imply"
is a normal response to
>saying a thing
>responding to thing
>thats not what I meant

the next step in that should be you correcting me if I didnt understand what you were saying in the first step, not sperging out like you did

There are worse problems than your rewarmed astrology when you have relationships. Nobody wants to say it out loud, but having a wife or a girlfriend is a nightmare in almost all cases. Men feel the obligation to tolerate the bitches demonic behaviour due to social expectations because they would flee otherwise.

>still I havent ever heard of a familly where all 3 kids kill themselves out of individual dispair
Really? You haven't even heard of families where the children grow up to be alcoholics, druggies and depressed faggots? Nice to hear you've lived a sheltered life.

>do you want me to link studies to common sense things you ve experienced yourself?
It sounds to me you're scientifically illiterate. You're talking about anecdotes and "because I did it anyone can" survivorship bias bullshit. Frankly you sound like a room temperature IQ tard.

I'm INTP female and this explains a lot about why im so fucked, I wish I was a normie ESFJ female

Autocorrect from conscientiousness.
Ok its just a correlation but so is IQ in relation to success. The most successful people have one common trait - extremely high conscientiousness. They typically have above average IQs but its the persistence that grants them success.

the fuck are these denominations?

Finland is a west east hybrid so its not a fair comparison. Youre practically western Russians.

>Really? You haven't even heard of families where the children grow up to be alcoholics, druggies and depressed faggots? Nice to hear you've lived a sheltered life.
my point is again that this doesnt really matter as this is only for a few generation, this doesnt end the bloodline, it can make it poorer for a time, but if the blood is good it ll rise back up in a few generations anyways

>It sounds to me you're scientifically illiterate. You're talking about anecdotes and "because I did it anyone can" survivorship bias bullshit.
you re one of these fucking gender/race is a myth types arent you
my job doesnt revolve around reading scientific papers about the precise data behind influences in children I know what a chock
its painfully oblivious that you dont either, unless you re a competant pediatric psychiatrist why the fuck would you be, you re clearely just trying to be confrontational for no reason and making yourself look like a retard in the proces, just leave this thread at this point, make it as theatrical as you need but you re not contributing to anything here

google MBTI

>They typically have above average IQs but its the persistence that grants them success.
Bruh. Self-made multimillionaires have an average IQ of 120, self-made billionaires the number is 130-something, I think it was 135. Yes, conscientiousness is key, but if you're an IQ100 brainlet, you're not gonna make it.

>I wish I was a normie ESFJ female
its like wishing you were a fish, its as pointless and its the same hope, wishing for a simpler life, and because your understanding make you less happy than complete ignorance you d assume it would be a happier life too, but this is a gift, you shouldnt envy the simpler life forms, their existence is pointless, their are slaves to their instincts and emotions, they live identical unintresting lives, die forgotten, and are taken advantage of by plenty on the way

intj woman and mother here
and I’m not showing any tits or going anywhere.

I strongly believe we are our genes, but smart is not the key to a successful life. Read Maslow’s research on what makes a person have a happy life.
and as far as smarts go, you need to be surrounded by kind not only smart.

ah so a personality quiz

y u mad tho
>you re one of these fucking gender/race is a myth types arent you
After all we've talked, you're down to calling me a biology-denying social constructionist?
>pic and filename related
>my job doesnt revolve around reading scientific papers
You don't say.

Attached: rly-faggot.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I do envy them though, I want to be a happy carefree ignorant girl. Instead I'm just a mentally fucked shut-in.

Maybe for men being INTJ ENJ INTP is better, but for women, it really isn't. Women are supposed to be different from men and the differences in personality types helps raise healthy, well-rounded children.

>unironically using the word quizz
its a personality classification, a rather accurate one, there s a test to try to fit you in one of the boxes but it isnt the main point

>make it as theatrical as you need but you
you done?

> i don't care about the raising the kids part. then don't have kids. idiot.

No worries, intelligence is stored in the balls and is passed down with the extra chromosome

Women have been dumb shits for millennia. Their purpose is neither problem solving nor thrilling feats of intellect; but discernment of disease in partners and egg viability.

They are quite sensitive and their sensory battery is quite a bit better overall. The greatest difference is that women’s emotional processing centers are often crippled from estrogen whereas their logic centers are left quite in tact. Most women are quite smart and insightful if you can get them to sit down and focus on non superficial nonsense.

Thus temperament is key. Intelligence is important, but only a few grades above retarded is necessary.

Attached: F79591D2-AF59-4F8F-9215-4FD2F3E3D86E.png (749x821, 888K)

>No worries, intelligence is stored in the balls and is passed down with the extra chromosome
>Women have been dumb shits for millennia. Their purpose is neither problem solving nor thrilling feats of intellect; but discernment of disease in partners and egg viability.
> They are quite sensitive and their sensory battery is quite a bit better overall. The greatest difference is that women’s emotional processing centers are often crippled from estrogen whereas their logic centers are left quite in tact. Most women are quite smart and insightful if you can get them to sit down and focus on non superficial nonsense.
> Thus temperament is key. Intelligence is important, but only a few grades above retarded is necessary.

I would generally agree with both of that, which is why I said that I always look deeply at the familly anyways, to see how the rest of her tree turned out, but still my main concern is >my issue is how can I find a girl that I dont massively look down upon?
I dont wanna be stuck with someone I can barely stand and consider to be nothing but a painful and necesarry means to an end

Smart even for a woman is a stretch. If you get a girl who thinks she’s clever, it’s always a fight. Smart girls are the easiest to pick up though. Because they’re absolutely moronic about human relationships.

>I do envy them though, I want to be a happy carefree ignorant girl.
the allure of the easy, but it never pays, not that you could become that anyways
you re stuck on this earth, in this body, but you wont stay long anyways and it wont matter in the end, so find the right ballance of confortand not giving a shit in this life

>Instead I'm just a mentally fucked shut-in.
how s your life like btw, generally speaking?
rare to see intp women

>Women are supposed to be different from men and the differences in personality types helps raise healthy, well-rounded children.
yeah always forget that women have this biological imperative to do that, since its kinda the only reason they exist
the best advice I can give you on that is to find a man who could handle a lot of the parenting, so you end up with happy stable children as you said

the other good aspect is that your children are usually similar enough to you that you can handle them well, since you ve learned how to handle yourself, and when you see them go through what you ve gone through you can do for them what nobody did for you, or what somebody did for you either way

It’s difficult but they’re there. There are many different ways to have a relationship. If you want a John Adams relationship where you and your wife are up all night discussing legalese. That’s fine.
But a more thrilling example of an effortless relationship would be Isaac an miria from Baccano. Out and about setting the world on fire. Not two lumps sitting under the blankets eating popcorn watching the world burn, chuckling and farting. Shit gets old fast.

Attached: D194E523-0120-43DB-9C80-122A60BA4A8A.png (1200x900, 1.07M)

You're right user, thank you for this you made feel a bit more hopeful.

>thank you for this you made feel a bit more hopeful.
once again I m a split ENTJ/INTP type, and the golden rule of dating is to look for people as similar to you as you can, you dont want to end up in a miserable relationship where you are completely alien to each other and dont get each other at all, to the point that you enjoy the time you spend away more than the time you spend together
this for oblivious reason doesnt end well

You shouldn't take advice from him, he's a scientifically illiterate brainlet autist. He has the psychological insight of a Hilldawg voter.

lol you re still here, seething?

you re done?

I talk to someone else and you think it's all about you. That's sad.

Here you’re wrong too. Family is a far better predictor of success than even iq. Look at Langann, look at the Rothchilds brothers. They had a good mother who stayed in the same kitchen till her death. Despite the vast fortunes they amassed.
A stable home life produced 4 kids who were able to focus on self development to the point where they were sent to be industry leaders in 4 different and ultimately synergistic fields.

You can’t work out big shit with your kids on weekend visitation.
Surviving and thriving are vastly different endpoints with often diametrically opposed modes of action.

Attached: 88197A14-EB02-4407-BD82-A7F3A679F1B2.jpg (640x640, 115K)

>Instead I'm just a mentally fucked shut-in.
Post tits. It will solve all your problems.

you made this post only because she adressed me, you re entire fucking post is about me, you re obsessed, I am the op, I was asking the question, you started to get adverserial for no reason then got into a tism fit and now everyone s just waiting for you to leave

and you ll only do that when you get bored or when you make up a story to convince your ego that spending time here isnt worth your time, so you feel like you took the decision

since you re seeting you wont just get bored so my only option is to help you leave, by being as brunt as I cant until you "decide" to stop making shitty post out of impotent anger

>HUIH
>NKDO
>CSEW
>POIG
>SPEJ

What the fuck are you people talking about? Is this some kind of astrology/horoscopes for nerds or something

Yes.

Attached: tldr1.gif (264x218, 153K)

>mbti
>irl

Attached: 1509387701540.png (645x729, 41K)

My ex-wife is ENTJ. Not once, OP. Not once.

>Evaluating a woman atractivenes through IQ.
>IQ is something that normally manifest with low testosterone.
If you are that worried about it I would recommend you to evaluate her male siblings or father in that regard instead.

>Here you’re wrong too. Family is a far better predictor of success than even iq. Look at Langann, look at the Rothchilds brothers. They had a good mother who stayed in the same kitchen till her death. Despite the vast fortunes they amassed.
>A stable home life produced 4 kids who were able to focus on self development to the point where they were sent to be industry leaders in 4 different and ultimately synergistic fields.
I agree, I am so focussed on general intelligence mainly because I dont want to waste my genes away, or else my existence would be generally pointless, what I meant is that iq is th emain predictor in the long term, on several generation

also you seem to think that only the kind of mother who behaves in the most traditional way possible (in the christian sense, subserviant, stay at home, and even a bit dumber) is th eonly way to raise balanced children
while they definately do raise stable and well developped children I am not sure its the only one, but this is a thing I have less confidence on, basically I mean by that that I could still be in a relationship with someone a bit intellectually developped, while still being in the same context (stay at home wife, etc)
its not like intelligent women dont want this life either, the carrier-catlaady-wineaunt-bemiserable-beaslave- life is brainwashed into them, and usually those arent the smartest who end up like this either, its generally the ones that want to do good and are competitive who get trapped like that

for me its more about the relationship I ll have with my wife while I m alive, being stuck with someone I cant really respect or be intellectually intimate with, simply because she doesnt have the capacity to sounds miserable

Myers Briggs.

Some autist classed people by behavior patterns so he, being emotion blind, could understand and work with people better. It’s a 4x2 matrix creating 16 personality types.
Extra/Intra
iNtuit/Sense
Think/Feel
Judge/Percieve

Attached: 4AC5C274-D45F-4E99-B5F1-FA7FBF81B98F.jpg (497x493, 65K)

Its no secret that a huge OP is straight up retarded...

I’m looking for one please talk me out of it.

also are you giving me relationship examples based on anime?

Attached: 1538912960680.gif (222x330, 545K)

My mom's a high-IQ INTP lady. She's still a fucking blue pilled retard who left my dad because Oprah said to do it (was a truly great man).
Fuck women as a whole what the fuck is wrong with them

Honestly, it's not all that hard...

first off, you have to start treating women as at least an equal - and in some areas you have to realize that they may actually know more than you do. I know that's a stretch for most of you, but it's the truth.

Next, talk to them - they have wants, needs, and feelings just like you. Communicate and learn who they are as a person.

In short - stop treating women as shit and start treating women as adults, the rest will come naturally once you find areas you agree in.

..honestly though, after reading this shithole for years, most of you cucks will end up dying alone and wondering why you never found a women -- it's because you shitlords never treated women with respect so none of them would even remotely want to be with you

>INTJ and ENTJ, the only 2 sentient types
Incredible based and redpilled. I've scored both, the E-I domains are not polarized in my, nevertheless I always get +99% on N and T. That will never change

>woman who takes 50 dicks by the time she's 25 because muh empowerment
>be me literally turned down more sex than I've had because I want the same out of the woman I marry
>"durrr jus respec wammin bros"
Fuck that. They're fucking terrible as a whole. I've only ever met a couple girls I'd consider getting with. 99% are terrible roasties.

OP women have to become property again. This is the only way people like us can deal with those unbearable whores

IQ is sexually dimorphic

>How the fuck do you find a suitable partner?
church

>be me
>literally turned down more sex (once) than I've had (zero)
:^)

Whatever helps you feel better about having lived as a degenerate

>first off, you have to start treating women as at least an equal
Want to know how I know you're retarded?

>and start treating women as adults

lol

Africa. Lots of good women in africa

Shill better, faggot.

>Fuck women as a whole what the fuck is wrong with them
well if you want an answer, the reality is that its not as much a case of women/men as its a case of women are quite literally a different species in a symbiotic relationship with men, who evolve both separately and together
in most species on earth you have one of the two sexes that is the primal functional form of the species, and the other the lesser tunned down form that mainly worries about reproduction
its not always the same relationship, in other species its completely different, sometimes the man is the useless form and the female the strong form, in some species males literally DIE the instant they reproduce, thats how useless they are seen in the eyes of evolution of anything other than that, and in sea horses the male is the one that gets pregnant, after the famale literally INSERTS THE FERTILISED EGGS IN HIM
for humans its females that got the shorter stick, they re not as strong, not as resistent, generally not as smart, not as imaginative and on top of that emotionally unbalanced
the sexual dymorphism isnt as bad as in other species, the females arent completely hopeless in humans but still
they re not as good because they dont need to be
also they re more emotional because they relly on those for social interractions and choosing a partner
but the issue is when you combine both of those, you get an emotional hypertrophy combined with low standards, which is why women can develop abhorrent and nearly suicidal behaviors
how many women who start a divorse and try their best to destroy their husband in court end up later remarrying and having children with someone else who is generally better than their first husband? none
they end up alone going on the cock carroussel and their children grow up to hate them, they die alone
does it make sense for them to throw their lives over? no
they still do it anyways because they re kinda broken like that

so here s what s wrong with them

It’s 50/50 any way the kids are gonna be a wierd mix. It doesn’t work the way anyone likes. But it’s fascinating either way. Look at Einstein’s kids even though he’s a Jew and genetically insolvent. Married a super genius mathematician, neurotic to the bone, one kid got full genius and double neurosis. The other just slightly above average.

It’s family that will persist, not your genes. You’re thinking only one generation deep. What’s to stop your fuckwit kid from fucking some twobit whore or getting blacked and wasting all your heartache.
Look at compounding you can settle for significantly less returns if they are consistent.

You can have a genius kid but if the wife sticks it on the tv all day, rather than teaching it you’ll still have a half wit. Exposure and discovery are critical to intelligence.

Attached: 1B2BBDEE-59C0-4C62-83F2-188487504C09.jpg (910x1024, 131K)

>first off, you have to start treating women as at least an equal -
thats retarded and the point of the thread is how to find a woman that I COULD somewhat treat as an equal

>they have feelings just like you.
but user I dont have those

Problem?

Don't get your panties in bunch, that's just an obvious joke.

>How the fuck do you find a suitable partner?
>church
I ll skip this one thanks

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (2048x1536, 639K)

well then good luck finding a decent woman

how did she act?

Who cares about a woman's personality type? Women are ultimately all the same.

Ha, respect is earned not given. I bet your sandwiches are still shit tier after all these years.

I have three attractive daughters with high IQs (115-130). Please find them, beat some sense into them and breed them before they ruin themselves

> At least as smart as you
It doesn't work that way unless you're below median intelligence.

>Look at Einstein’s kids even though he’s a Jew and genetically insolvent. Married a super genius mathematician, neurotic to the bone, one kid got full genius and double neurosis. The other just slightly above average.
mate Eisntein stole most of his work from a french and a german physicist, he wasnt an avant garde genius researcher, he was average, maybe above average, and he literally stole and reformulated his main body of work
he became famous because he was shilled by the german state, because even though he was a jew he was still german, and it was about national pride, being in competition with the french, and because of the jewry, who later redefined him as the archetype of the happy genius

but none of that matters what I meant to say was that einstein literally married his first cousin, who was at the same time his 2nd cousin as well, and then cheated on his wife who was her first and second cousin at the same time with his fucking DAUGHTER who was both his daughter, his niece to the first degree, and his niece to the second degree

>It’s family that will persist, not your genes
both do, and the genes last longer than the familly

>You can have a genius kid but if the wife sticks it on the tv all day,
nah thats not something I would consider as anything remotely acceptable, I wouldnt marry someone who would do that, once again circling back to the op and how to find a suitable partner

I FUCKING KNOW BUT I DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THAT REEEEEEE

You’re probably E the thing is that interaction works like a battery. E’s have much bigger battery life and are rechargeable and efficient even in series. Whereas I’s are higher amplitude so they drain quick and have a proprietary charger.
There are also ambiverts people who are okay being either.

Wanna hear something interesting. IQ shifts in women based on their cycle. It has a regression to the mean pattern.
Smart women get dumber and dumb women get smarter as the approach ovulation.

I m mixed ENTJ and INTP, I score ENTJ but I often identify still with intp

I got the superiority complex of the intj, the management capabilities, ambitions, general abilities, and rage of the entj, still open minded and care only for truth with no regards to anything but that like intps

ENTJ, -A/-T reporting in, where we demigods at, this subhuman stink is tickling my nose.

Attached: 1528468146811.jpg (1024x1448, 133K)

also I hate people and I would say I generally dont have a huge "battery" (I d call it patience) for tolerating them

Their uselessness shifts with time teenage girls 12-14 are about the most resilient creatures we have. If you look at survival rates of people in horrific accidents. Their recovery rates are in a league of their own. Healthy young men a distant second.

I have no problem finding women
Retards btfo