UN MIGRATION PACT

I have a few questions about this new pact:

1. Where i live, my country has declined the pact. Even though we have declined, will there still be any effects for us?

2: Won't countries where immigrants are primarily from go into a gradual depression, and end up much worse than before, with almost no population?

3: Why would countries agree to this? They gain nothing from this treaty, aside from the fact that they will feel like they are contributing to a solution, which they aren't as half of the countries signing contribute to the problem.

4: And finally, how will countries deal with the 260 million+ people coming in? In 2015, Germany received 900 000 asylum seekers and spent €16 billion (0.5% of GDP) on its migrants that year. Germany is basically now a shit hole because of the excess amount of immigrants, asylum seekers, and homeless.

Most of Europe is pretty much subject to the same fate as Germany.The U.S, Australia etc (countries who didn't sign the pact). have all made smart decisions, as they wont waste money on more infrastructure and excess costs for the incoming wave of immigrants. Making it a violation of human rights for a county to decline an immigrant is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1544423713136s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Ageing population.

>Why would countries to agree to this

Importing third world workers to push down wages. It's the normal neolib agenda

Yes, but wouldn't that just reduce the amount of jobs available for the natural population?

Reminder this is replacement migration. Call it what it is replacement.

There isn't enough naturals to replace it for the boomer generations. These old faggots are getting older, so someone needs to pay for their social security/pensions. There are too many boomers who want to live forever.

So all these people are gonna work and not live off gibs?

>They gain nothing from this treaty,
We gain nothing. “They” gain everything.

These 3rd worlders could barely manage their cardboard box back home much less arrive in United States or anywhere else speaking the language with skills that will be useful outside of the ditch digging and house cleaning industries.

This is replacement migration.

I just realized the point of this. It's so that countries who say no to muzzies will still have to let them in after cucked countries give them citizenship. Fuck kikes so God damn much

>Fuck kikes so God damn much
Obviously mass genocide is the solution but now it all comes down to seeing how long it takes for the average moron to catch on.

Eh, the average moron around here supports this

They can even sue them because now migration is a "human right".

Mostly ironically and for the memes.

All UN member states, regardless if they are signatorys have agreed to make this the frame work to which they will implement their own immigration law.

We
Are
Fucked

Fuck the immigrants.

The average moron in Canada supports genocide?

I would too if I lived with a bunch of gooks.

We also signed today. And by “we” I mean the government we did NOT vote rather they basically had a power grab in the most twisted abuse of democracy in the history of our country and even though people signed against it en masse, they signed anyway.
RIP

The Nunavut islands are mine so if you live there get the fuck out and if you see shadow-walkers coming tell them to get the fuck out.

Attached: Novutera.png (723x479, 72K)

I will sue Canada and the Nunavut.

>someone needs to pay for their social security/pensions
That explanation would make sense if they were bringing in rich people with high education levels and good job prospects. It doesn't make sense as a justification for bringing in huge numbers of impoverished people who don't speak the local language.