China is putting Muslims in concentration camps

mobile.twitter.com/sahluwal/status/1071267498874433542

Attached: IMG_20181210_074723.png (1080x1554, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-Bitter-blackpill-for-Gooks
youtube.com/watch?v=9J35AxY1pLE
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/a4m305/asian_men_tops_sexiest_man_in_the_world_2018/
ascentofgold.wordpress.com/2017/12/28/bearded-caucasoid-populations-are-incredibly-dysgenic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good job, China!

based

> no one seems to care

Because it's China not Germany

WTF I like China now.

>human rights
>any party involved in this issue
>human
based ant colony BTFO proto-roaches

guess cant be helped we've been spamming their servers and mudlims community with tiananmen square shit

>based Chinks

The West could learn a thing or two from our slant eyed friends about how to deal with the scourge of Islam.

Two weeks ago it was 500k.
A week ago it was 800k
Now it is over 1 million.
I like this rate.

Wow so based :^)
Can’t wait to eat dogs and become a commie now :^)

Trump's hard on China

Hating Trump is the most important thing in the world

Therefore China gets a pass on literally everything

wtf I love china now?

China gets shit done.

>China is putting Muslims in concentration camps
>implying that's a bad thing

Human rights is cancer. And Burma and China aren't doing anything wrong.

>and here’s why that’s a good thing.

Attached: EA121608-8300-4C1C-8CCD-A0C30A23DEF2.jpg (754x676, 75K)

Unironically, that's true.
Also, they are using China as a testing grounds, to see if they can break spirituality yet.
Either they figure it our, or it ll grow stronger, and spiritualism will return to china, increasing population.
Either way, it's a win win for them.

the only thing that bothers me is that they havent put 5 millions in a concentration camp yet

Imagine if the US did this. It’s all the media would talk about

+1 to the chankoros in based points, now they need other 100000 and they will become /ournation/

Attached: 0f5.png (853x543, 38K)

Good. Muslims are evil, stupid followers of a schizo control freak.

>people get put in this camps for random reasons
Factually wrong. This is propaganda.
The reason Muslims are being put in internment camps is because members of that very minority lead a separatist movement in Western China a decade ago which caused mass civil unrest in those regions. The separatist also received guidance and support from abroad.
The chinese state is having none of that.

SHOOT THEM ALL. GAME OVER

Imagine if Russia did this, it would be WO3 now

lol bug people with the common sense solution. when the fuck will America and Europe do the same?

Based chinks are based.

I hate China as much as the next guy, but who fucking cares.
Let Muslims go ahead and solve the problem... oh wait, they hate other Muslims more than anybody.

Soon it will be six million and muslims will have their own 80 year long milkfest of the holocaust... oy vey!

>no one seems to care
Go protest outside the nearest chinese consulate anytime. Better yet, go over to China and voice your concerns directly. They're non whites over there, so I'm sure they'll be tolerant, accepting, and happy to hear all your concerns.

Before I even came into this thread I knew that most low IQ Jow Forumstards will post blue-pilled shit.

And I was right. They actually defend insectoids who want to kill everyone who is not Han and set up a Black Mirror society on Earth.

Attached: 4574.jpg (921x606, 20K)

Deport all ujghurs to Kazakhstan
they have enough of free space stolen from their Turkic neighbours
problem solved

Muslims are irrelevant. Stupid violent people driven by welfare. Anybody could genocide them anytime they wanted.

It's sad to see Jow Forumstards defend the genuinely biggest threat to the planet - i.e. CHINKS.

They will go after Christians later.

Uighur refugees are coming right now to the West, because Chink invaders decided to expand their territory further, but of course Jow Forumsmorons like you don't understand this.

By the way, Uighurs are mixed with the Tocharians and have blood that actually belongs to the land. No skeletons in the ground will ever show up as Han in a DNA test unless Chinks fabricate those studies, which is to be expected.

Attached: 512.jpg (700x500, 76K)

Stinky-looking Chinks will invent genetic engineering properly and make themselves all white and get catgirls, you're a freaking mook thinking otherwise.

Thank you China, very cool!

Attached: 1543301668307.gif (175x131, 1.06M)

>They will go after Christians later.
I'm not even surprised that a Swede has more sense than all Anglo morons.

Anglos are used to being ruled over by Jews, so when the yellow Jew rules over them it's not going to be any different.

Attached: 12.png (1375x803, 502K)

They might have tocharian genes or not but still became turkic apes unlike tajiks

The Christians were already targeted. They stay underground. It is simply impossible for Muzzies though to not scream in the streets about their god.

why aren't the liberals going to China to free them?

wouldn't this be the closest thing to stopping nazis?

Imagine it being 2018 and a bigots like that guy are still this racist against asians. Call him out.

I can't think of anything more cuck/of a waste of time than maintaining a twitter dedicated to bringing attention to sjw shit.

The Christians in China are not separatists.

Saying the that Chinks are justified to invade foreign lands is the same as saying the Muslims invaders in Britain are justified to take over your country.

If you weren't a dumb Anglo you would say that all indigenous people have a right to their land.

Attached: 124.jpg (1600x1800, 450K)

>based ant colony BTFO proto-roaches

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

What are you talking about? Western China has never even spoken Mandarin. How can you separate from something you were never part of?

Muzzies will soon have to realize that the Caliphate will not happen, but instead they were just used as a pawn against white nations by the jewish banking elites. Now they are being pruned where they are no longer useful. Snap out of your ISIS LARP Ahmed and join the resistance, because indeed no kike cares for your culture, religion, and life.

Attached: syria.jpg (659x1172, 652K)

This is just the start. You won't be cheering them when they come for Christians next

Be real.

I can't think of anything more cuck/of a waste of time than defending Chinese territorial expansion on a white supremacist board like Jow Forums.

based and redpilled

Wtf I love China now

i love the irony of this they hate Trump who constantly shitting on China but then they also cry that nobody care

also fuck muslims Good job China

At least they are still from Earth, unlike East Asian grey aliens.

lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-Bitter-blackpill-for-Gooks

Attached: 111111.jpg (500x303, 11K)

Based

Yeah, I'm sure they are going to hear your words Hans.

>human rights
>human

Attached: 1535187550863.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>memeflag
>our enemy is totally china goys, support yoir fellow je... whites.
wanna know how I know you are an amerimutt?

Try guilt-tripping the Chinese. See how far you get.

So China is our friend?

Attached: IMG_1414.jpg (500x450, 35K)

I'm no fan of muslims but the CCP would put us in camps just like this if they could.

Back to the hivemind, wumao. All Chinese people are spies for the CCP.

youtube.com/watch?v=9J35AxY1pLE

Attached: wumao.gif (768x646, 66K)

wtf I love China now

Do you have non-Anglo ancestry? That would explain your high IQ.

Wtf I love China now!

is America my friend?
>economy crash
>Deestabilization of middle east
>migrant waves
>SJW ideology steaming from American libtards and puritanism
China is not my friend, no, but you sure as fuck aren't either. the EU is an American vassal state gone rogue.

This

based

What crack are you on that made you make that response to me?

Attached: 1543101644628.jpg (800x800, 127K)

>if he calls me out on my bullshit I will call him a commie chink
You are not fooling anyone Moshe

>no one cares.
Buts thats fucking wrong. I care a lot.
Go go go china ! Open the ovens !

People like you are showing up a lot lately. I've been studying China on a professional level for over a decade. I've visited places within Tibet that are still suppressed. Now on the internet I have to see retarded cum fucks telling me that all the ugyers are crisis actors. It had made me understand why some people are so frustrated with conspiracy, since none what's going on in China is fabricated with regards to human rights - but brainstemless monkeys will say it is because OF THE JEWS!!!!!

Attached: 1525567691131.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

Attached: 1447788770545.gif (410x308, 487K)

Get nae nae'd

Attached: IMG_1400.jpg (750x733, 124K)

Turkmenstan isn't even a real country
It's literally an amusement park for it's leader.
There just happen to be people living in it

This is not a Muslim issue. It's about China's globalism and the rights of indigenous people, be it white black yellow or brown.

They'll do the same thing to you in a heartbeat if given the chance.

Based chinks

Attached: A261F4EE-B8C6-4C9F-9898-7143C9E955D5.jpg (575x428, 92K)

> Chinese muslims
didn't think the chinese could get more souless

China, good job, I like what you're doing !

I'm almost certain we are being invaded by r/aznidentity posters.

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/

They always resort to underhanded tactics to increase the influence of Asian people.

Based French, next you can do the same in your own country

Gassed with Bacon

Based Chinks

LOL

People do care

China simply doesn't care that people care

Attached: 1543829735029.gif (332x263, 2M)

I don't care about either parties involved.

Racist supremacist gooks have recently been spamming a poll to vote them the most sexiest males.

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/a4m305/asian_men_tops_sexiest_man_in_the_world_2018/

If only we could. But (((dual-citizenships))) take priority.

>no one seems to care
This fucking moron. The point of this lesson was to make him realize universal "humans rights" don't exist. They only exist in relation to the capacity a nation has to enforce them. Nobody is going to declare war on china because muh poor mudslimes. Yugoslav on the other hand can get their shit kicked in. China can do whatever they want and nobody can stop them. Same with Burma.

When did I defend China, though? All I am saying is that if you want a war you go there and fight it. Tibet is none of my business. Did China protest when Catalonia tried to secede?
China is your rival as an empire. Your empire is on the winning side but is declining, but both of you want the same level of dominance so fuck off. Your complaint is PETA tier. What about the Rohingyas? Ask the non muslim Hindus about their refugees and see what they tell you.

My fellow french, I like you !

Hans are barely the majority in China.

Attached: map-of-the-week.gif (1400x1040, 433K)

BASED ching chongs

Apparently they've learned from other peoples' mistakes dealing with muslims.

/thread

I am completely against Islam and I lowkey love this. But why the fuck does China get a free pass for this shit?

If the US wants to bomb Burma tenfold what they did to Serbia, I think they wouldn't have much opposition if any in their way

Because the western countries cannot bomb them without deep repercussions

Here's how EurasianTiger and his Reddit ilk view all of you white men in this thread defending China.

ascentofgold.wordpress.com/2017/12/28/bearded-caucasoid-populations-are-incredibly-dysgenic/

Attached: e59bqa2llx021.jpg (1000x707, 63K)