The Jews are unimportant

The Jews are unimportant.
It’s so comforting to blame the Jews for the decline of western civilisation. It gives you a neat boogeyman to observe and blame.
But the reality is much scarier. The decline of the west, like the decline of any civilisation, is a natural decline caused by
cultural amnesia, cultural dimentia and cultural death as natural. Phenomenon that occur naturally over generations.
This is why Nietzsche and Oswald Spengler dismissed antisemites, you fail to see that Jewish cosmopolitanism is merely a symptom of the underlying decay of western civilization. A culture dies like a body. The west is dying just like other cultures died in the past. You can't do anything to stop it. Read Nietzsche and Spengler, liberate your mind from infantile conspiratorial thinking.
P.s.
You need an IQ of around 120 to get it. Preferably 130+.

Attached: 9780394421766.jpg (285x430, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
youtube.com/watch?v=pDghBeYb-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4&t
youtube.com/watch?v=kCpzk-EDXSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spengler was a kike

>this constitutes a serious argument on Jow Forums
He wasn't actually, unless you hold the nonsensical position that someone is Jewish because 1 person in their ancestry happened to be Jewish.

Is this due in part to people not practicing religion?

Yes. The nonsensical position that being a jew makes you a jew.

Religions decline and die. You can't maintain a culture/civilisation forever. Just like you can't maintain a building forever, eventually it will be worn down by the environment.
>if you had a jewish ancestor 500 years ago you're jewish
By the way, you had a nigger ancestor at point, hence you're a nigger.

I just bought this book. What can I expect?

A difficult, long, read.

It’s true, if the west was stronger, they would just reign in the Jews. The Jews have power BECAUSE the west is weak. They are parasites that eat the carcass, not the poison that killer it in the first place. The poison is time and success.

Do I need to read this before Imperium?

His grandmother was Jewish my dude, it wasn't that there was a Jew 500 years ago it's that his moms mom was Jewish and hence she was Jewish too.
To use your example if your grandmother is black then you're note white.

That's not up for debate.

His grandmother was Jewish (a Europeanized Jew) that converted to Christianity, and then that was the end of it.
And actually, there are people with 1 black grandparent that look entirely white and you wouldn't know unless they told you.
So what is your argument? That having any drop of Jewish blood genetically determines you to be against western civilization? Do you realize how ludicrous that is? It's ludicrous because it's unscientific, and also because Spengler wasn't against western civilization, he loved it.

Fucking pretentitous bitches think our history happening in cycles is a natural thing, but repeating exactly the same mistakes over and over is a sign of how retarded humans really are. The problem lies in how NPCs, real people and power hungry psychopaths dance with each other along time.

So a muslim nigger that converts to Christianity is as good as any other EUropean?

>And actually, there are people with 1 black grandparent that look entirely white and you wouldn't know unless they told you.
only in the Americas and they aren't white, these are the most dangerous bunch.

> That having any drop of Jewish blood genetically determines you to be against western civilization?
Yes

>So a muslim nigger that converts to Christianity is as good as any other EUropean?
Obviously not. She wasn't a muslim nigger, she was a euro jew (one of the jews that had been europeanised through centuries of mixed breeding).

fuck off shill kike

We can make an alliance with the muzzies to finish off the Jews. If they turned out to be unimportant, we can still spread up their assets as spoils. It's a non-losing proposition.

you have some serious brain damage

anyway Spengle is good but i'm also pretty optimistic more and more people becoming nationalistic the nature will care of it

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
youtube.com/watch?v=pDghBeYb-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4&t
youtube.com/watch?v=kCpzk-EDXSQ

Western civilisation will decay with or without the Jews, user.
You can't bring back what was, it's gone.

>you need big brain to work out something even 90+IQ know
Why are "intellectuals" so fucking gay?

>people with 1 black grandparent that look entirely white

I know it’s you Sargon. Your granddad was no nigger.

>Still subscribes to the OOA theory
Yikes and blue pilled

>The Jews are unimportant.
>It’s so comforting to blame the Jews for the decline of western civilisation. It gives you a neat boogeyman to observe and blame.

>Jews
>unimportant to the subversion and destruction of the white race

When you see a post so jewish you have to reply.

Attached: a22864c9bdbb52839033b7d534a557d83dc2a3855c5443e7133f3531b6e5521b.png (417x611, 69K)

Spengler was the biggest REEEEEing idiot in philosophy. Outright denies psychological manipulation as a tactic of humanity and therefore sees humans as self destructive robots that must act in such self destructive ways since it’s their nature and completely ignores the paths of self actualizafion and mental ascension that allow men to manipulate other men with Spengler’s thinking and he’s then left wondering about the “tragedy of man”. Durrrr maybe if you actually dabbled in a bit of spiritualism and philosophy you’d be able to shield your mind from the manipulative forces that lead the Roman soldier to stand guard during a volcanic eruption.

Spengler is the philosophy of goys.

>You need an IQ of around 120 to get it. Preferably 130+.
there is your problem. i have tried to enlighten pol scum countless times but the majority here is unwavering in their belief in their simplistic boogeyman narrative, for the simple reason that they are physically incapable of understanding anything more complex.

it's a natural decline goy, you don't have traitors from within or parasites sitting at the top wishing it to happen.

The parasites and traitors are symptoms of the decline. Western civilisation has lost its vigour and self belief, which is why its collapsing.

>(((lost)))
Ftfy

>P.s.
>You need an IQ of around 120 to get it. Preferably 130+.
>when your ideas are so convoluted, you can't communicate them simply so that everyone can choose to agree or disagree with you

Attached: 1474869745275.jpg (907x661, 56K)

>physically incapable of understanding
Germans spouting the same bio-superior bullshit as usual

Attached: 1478151153603.jpg (360x360, 26K)

I'm sorry, but reality is not equal. Some ideas require higher intelligence to be fully understood.

based and Spengler pilled

Attached: Spengler.png (217x320, 70K)

Somehow i think they developed behaviours most races can't begin to even imitate, they're similiar to anglos and they still produce completely opposite philosophies.

If you have an IQ of 80, you're not going to understand topology.
This whole idea of "communicate your argument and we will have a good debate like good sports!" is a bunch of nonsense born from liberalism/leftism.
The fundemental biological reality determines whether people can understand certain ideas or not. It's not a coincidence that low IQ rednecks in American deny evolution (because they can't understand it) in favour of Raptor Jesus.

I'd say this is more or less true. However, I'd like to add that creating a boogeyman is not necessarily bad, because it can help you understand that certain things aren't quite like the way they are portrayed in the media and public discourse, as long as you understand (or learn to understand) that the boogeyman primarily serves as a dummy for more complex processes that harm society. In a similar fashion, Descartes created his "evil demon"-boogeyman in Meditations in order to help him test what can be confirmed as real and what can't. Although when a boogeyman becomes a fixation rather than a tool to make sense of the world, it has the opposite effect and only lessens your understanding of things. So I'm not disagreeing with OP here, I just thought that this note could be of value.

Also OP, it might be best to cut out the high-IQ stuff in the future. That could be interpreted as a way of signalling intellectual superiority ("you need to smart like me to understand what I'm talking about, dumb peasant"). When people interpret it like that it only harms the quality of your thread.