Undercover in Generation Identitaires

Al Jazeera has released the first half of a two part documentary on their infiltration of GI. This is literally the government of Qatar (who funded ISIS) targeting a nationalist group in France.

Generation HATE:

youtu.be/Il2GbD4mrrk

Includes:
>GI BTFOing filthy Arabs
>Chad nationalists taking over Front National
>preparations for the race war with Militia and police chiefs working with GI
>Bogdanof brothers possibly involved

Attached: IMG_2683.jpg (1920x1080, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yvcD_E3i5g
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/747052/gilet-jaunes-paris-eu-flag-vehicles-riots-yellow-vests-protests
fdesouche.com/955217-barometre-2016-de-loctroi-de-prenoms-musulmans-france#
cadence.gq/cloudtube/video/Il2GbD4mrrk
youtube.com/watch?v=MyEM4RgKzJw
liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1544256438570.jpg (1429x1349, 143K)

>al jazeera
>documentary

Attached: IMG_0297.jpg (386x386, 154K)

Welcome to the Kalergi plan part 2: Electric Bugaloo

Attached: IMG_0298.jpg (474x291, 48K)

It's literally an investigation by the Qatar state. Al Jazeera is their state media outlet.

Qatar is literally funding ISIS, the migration crisis and is now using all its power against opposition in Europe. This is insane.

G...Gorden?

>Universal Union
>European Union
Really makes you think; Gabe "gas the Jews" Newell knew

Attached: IMG_5052.jpg (644x958, 69K)

>Goyden Freeman has returned!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yvcD_E3i5g

Attached: IMG_0291.jpg (593x399, 83K)

Attached: R1fdEt3.gif (385x215, 1.97M)

Rise and shine

Part two is next week btw

Reminder to mass dislike the video and make proGI comments

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/747052/gilet-jaunes-paris-eu-flag-vehicles-riots-yellow-vests-protests

Attached: IMG_0290.jpg (900x673, 331K)

How did they exactly "infiltrate" it? Didn't they have a no-shitskin policy?

These weaklings wouldn't last 10 minutes if you dropped them in the Middle East.

>Al Jazeera
>financed by Katar
>all Arab Gulf States blamed Katar for Terrorism middle of this year
>financing wahabi islam and terrorists
>point at the people whos countries get flooded with mudslimes and call them haters

Probably. Its blackpilling to know that there would be no aggressiv and effective backlash from ID against this hackjob.

HL3 confirmed

French traitors joined the Lille branch for 6 months with hidden camera.

Who would? If there's an outbreak of civil war in France the most connected will survive. You don't need muscles and shaved heads you need organisations, arms and bases of operation. All things GI have.

whites will sell their mothers for a buck

So on one side they can be infiltrated by hacks with hidden cameras for 6 months and on the other side you wanna tell me about organization and arms and bases.
I call bullshit.
I say ID are lefti faggots who are just not lefti faggots because of the islamic expansion and now you can't be a lefti faggot anymore without getting preyed upon.

Which groups don't have infiltrators from the state?

>muds
>talking of hate

Attached: 1505644611093.png (265x363, 210K)

Interesting.
These guys are smart.
off topic but I wonder if this documentary will gain more attention than the new Israel lobby. we'll see.

It will make Generation Identity grow a lot in numbers by giving them exposure, just like that time that the US media heavily criticised Identity Evropa and their numbers doubled in a week

>>Bogdanof brothers possibly involved

Attached: shhhhhhh.gif (500x298, 768K)

Maybe but the guy talking about ramming Muslims with his car is probably gonna cause a state crackdown.

You ain't seen nothing yet, niggers.

Attached: saluto.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Generation Identity is a club for European homosexual men. They are actually kind of faggy and seeing all the tradhot larpers endorsing them didn’t convince me at all.

Nordfront is pretty based though, even though they are not in France.

>
>whites will sell their mothers for a buck

Those sorts are meaningless.

The ones that bother me are those whites who would sell their mothers for a pat on the head and an "atttaboy!" from their fellow herdlings.

Attached: xxmas88.jpg (380x480, 48K)

Happy Hanukkah!

Attached: 1543444164248.gif (240x287, 277K)

>Generation Identity is a club for European homosexual men.
t. amerimutt

so the term propaganda might be more appropriate here

Yeah I'm gonna need a quick rundown

Attached: 222101132.png (208x204, 61K)

What about the ones that would sell their grandchildren a life full of debt, low wages, and shitskins everywhere's so they could have a retirement home in AZ, FL, Italy, Spain, Greece?

Fuck off sandniggers, you can suck our non-circumcised cocks when we will kick you all from our country

(((Al Jazeera))) is made by gulf semites who keep screaming about "muh racism" "muh islamophobia", same shit as kikes

Generation Identitaire has a lot of civcucks who are ok with le based arab as long as he is not muslim, sadly

Just watched this. Comments seem pro-GI.

What do people expect? European men to just roll over and watch their families, communities, heritage etc be replaced. Rough times ahead I imagine.

-Bogdanoffs bow to Generation Identitaire
-In contact with Nazis
-Possess pugilist abilities
-Control Lille with an iron but fair fist

Attached: 1544167570003.jpg (960x719, 51K)

>Generation Identitaire has a lot of civcucks who are ok with le based arab as long as he is not muslim, sadly

you can't start at full speed. and i reckon many of those that say they're civnats have a job to lose or a family to support.

It would be a good start to know what percentage of France is muslim but we don't even know that...

Qatar is being awfully myopic if they think that Generation Identitaire and the muslims have no common grounds, stupid attack on them.

This

You get a star

Attached: 1539585782924.png (264x310, 109K)

Maybe this can help you, but some names weren't counted. fdesouche.com/955217-barometre-2016-de-loctroi-de-prenoms-musulmans-france#

>al terrorisjira
fuck off

Are they really white supremacists though? They come off as nationalists

They're ethno-pluralist

What does this mean to a brainlet

highlight words you don't understand and right click and search in google.

>literally the government of Qatar (
And Quatar is not just yet another US Imperial puppet?

White Genocide is US imperial policy, since everything they do has the effect of reducing White fertility. The latest stunt, of winch Trump agrees, is zero interest policy, that make houses too expensive for the working class.

The millions of immigrants that the US regime impose on their subjects, also lowers fertility, since that is the effect of lower wages, more taxes and dearer housing that immigration have on an economy.

I googles ethno pluralist and all I got were translations for ethno pluralist to polish from English

keep trying fren

Attached: 1543235586074.gif (800x792, 607K)

I did it

Attached: phonefag.jpg (1080x2220, 611K)

now delete your facebook

Attached: 1543689789033.jpg (2732x2048, 232K)

GI Looking pretty based tbqh

You guys getting ready to start winning only to switch sides later on?

Yes, this is the lesson.

The guy was talking about a hypothetical in which he has a terminal illness.

You should never discuss shit like this at all. Do not talk about illegal activities or violence.

In the states, feds will get CI's or feds themselves will attempt to goad you into saying this type of thing. If you don't take the bait, they'll just say they're planning on doing x criminal activity. If you don't immediately report them to the authorities, you're considered and accessory and apart of a conspiracy.

It's wild shit, and it's a dangerous world out there bros. You really need to act as if someone is always listening in on your conversations in so many ways.

DO NOT TALK ABOUT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OR VIOLENCE, AVOID PEOPLE WHO DO. FAILING TO DO SO MAY LAND YOUR ASS IN FEDERAL PRISON

Attached: x785e4f4gr.jpg (619x428, 55K)

Yeah I ain't watchin that shit nigga.
Still, the lobby was a good set.

Cleansing time is near.

>listen to me goys, don't join this effective group of identitarians, join a bunch of violent fringe neo nazis instead
watcha doing, rabbi?

And these are only the infiltrators who outed themselves, now think about the intelligence agency-tier ones. Do you idiots finally understand why organized movements such as this one won't work? Or will you double down, like magapedes? The only way to effectively fight this shit is being decentralized, which makes infiltration much harder. The solution won't come from a bunch who think they're fashy because of their clean shaven look, it will come from families living traditionally in the countryside, homeschooling their kids, forming bonds between each other and stocking up on weaponry. But that is much harder than trying to look cool behind some banners.
In France, I expect the real problem solvers to be in places such as small villages around the Massif Central, not Paris.

à croire que tu en sais quelquechose bougnoule

He was spotted at CERN years ago.

Attached: gordon freeman.jpg (490x368, 63K)

you get a child bride, ali

Attached: 82828209jdqifwo.jpg (550x404, 29K)

>`This group is carefully selected, the members are questioned...`

>`Hey bro I just met on the street, want to come to our oficial hanging spot so we can discuss our acts of violence against shitskins?'

Yeah, ok.

>Do you idiots finally understand why organized movements such as this one won't work?
Do you get why pro-whites have focused on using memes to change the public discourse, in stead of trying to organize like Spencer and friends?

The real world organizers did their job though, as they gave 100% proof that organized resistance is futile, as long as the state are willing to cheat and ruin lives to shut us down.

Attached: western politicians.jpg (884x927, 137K)

oh lord, 7 minutes in and its already misleading AF, if not outright lying. I hope that shit doesn't end up in french mainstream media

It means Europe isn't one ethnicity. Think halfway between civnat and ethnonat.

>I hope that shit doesn't end up in french mainstream media
It probably will, if you don't want it there. It's better to say that it's anti-white propaganda, and focus on how the French media republishing it, is 100% proof that the French media is anti-white.

Attached: right wing yellow wests.gif (480x270, 1.41M)

i cant watch this now. is it worth watching? or is it just basic bitch "muh evil nazis!"

Alternative link:
cadence.gq/cloudtube/video/Il2GbD4mrrk

Ja Heil!

It's not about hiding and doing secret plans, though.
GI are pretty open about what they do and about the fact that they're not a dumb ass neo-nazi group.
Of course, some journalist can catch someone saying stupid stuff and then make a "muh nazis" story with scary music, but as long as groups like GI persist they'll have the opportunity to show normies what they're really about.
Nobody said it would be easy, it's a fight against the dominant ideology.

oh look, its those guys that antifa punches when they dont set cops on fire

youtube.com/watch?v=MyEM4RgKzJw

Attached: Dj3yzNIWsAAxhFv.jpg (960x640, 164K)

I'm inclined to believe this happened much more due to posting on Jow Forums being easier than exposing yourself, but the information war is only one side of the coin. Most anons only wish they could live like boomers, with reckless lifestyles in the cities, being actually traditional is a whole different thing altogether.

Are you mentally deficient? I don't mean to be a cunt, but it's astounding that this is what you got from my reply. In case you haven't noticed, there are still countless niggers getting into Europe, and the financial system isn't threatened at all, groups like GI pretend to bring forth solutions, while they actually only serve to let off some steam at the same time they ensure a couple hopefuls who join their ranks get their lives catalogued by kikes.
>muh hiding and secret plans
If you think the system will just backdown because some fags went out in the streets with banners written "me no likey, please change >:(", then you are either dumb as a rock or a childish kid. No, things will only change through violence, and at this point they have a monopoly on large scale conflict logistics, which means facing them is suicidal. If you think real life works like a comic book go ahead then, let's continue hoping it will work out while there are no signs it will make any difference. Let's also forget that the last time a country tried to fight them it resulted in the death of millions of Europeans, with kikes profiting at the same time they killed some of the best genetic stock in Europe. But I'm sure the next conflict will be different, all we need is some boys marching with banners, THAT will change it all!

This is pure propaganda. Al Jazeera is literal filth.

>proof that the French media is anti-white.

Those that don't know won't be turned by this, cause if it's aired it will be on mainsteam TV. Those that get their info on TV cannot be woken by evidence, pretty sure they need some sort of physical shock of government violence (taxes and such) against them.

>Qatar is literally funding ISIS, the migration crisis
oh you!

I'm watching the doc now. Some of the guys they've got are idiots talking about harming innocent civilians. I just watched a bounce pepper spray a lady and a GI member punch her.
All she said was "by Mecca" or something after they pushed her and then hit her for it. She wasn't even doing anything bad. These guys are looking for trouble.

You sure? It ranks pretty high on the tier-list.

Attached: PolGeneral19.png (1538x2735, 233K)

>Qatar (who funded ISIS) targeting a nationalist group in France.

Ask South Sudan about trouble.
Islam is instructed to do violence against all non-believers until they convert, or kill everyone who doesn't believe.
The only people possibly allowed to live are Christians who don't believe that Jesus was crucified and resurrected, and most importantly don't believe that Jesus was the Son of God, and Jews who are good followers of the Law. These people may be your slaves, but they may not teach their religions, and they must pay you money.

Everyone else must convert or die.

No. This group is retarded and will go nowhere

liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421

>Most anons only wish they could live like boomers,
And that is wrong of them? Boomer wealth would have happened if the Western regimes did not import millions of non-whites to increase taxes, lower wages and increase the price of housing for the native working class.

All this lowers the native fertility, so it's no way the west can escape that White Genocide is the intended policy, and not just some unfortunate accident.

Tell us how you feel about their political positions.

Had no idea of this kek. RT is based and Jow Forums of course, CNN should be moved to shit tier. Al Jazeera as well just because of this extremely poor documentary.

>This is pure propaganda. Al Jazeera is literal filth.
Propaganda is exposing the truth? They're literally showing you what these people are like.
Thank goodness south Sudan aren't invading France and imposing sharia

Nationalism is cool nowadays, seriously. Nobody wants to associate with bleeding heart mainstream anymore so edgy rightwing youth like this have a certain "appeal"

why so salty

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.46M)

That's one old meme.

They're cherry picking a few bad eggs and possibly planting some of them to give GI a bad image.

Also Europe is no place for blacks and muslims. It's only right that they defend their homeland.

It's that the media lie about what the people experience with their own eyes, that makes the people lose confidence in them, and the Multikult can air a program related to immigration without lying, and thus alienating a percentage of their viewers that know the truth.

If there was any doubt about Muslim collusion to sustain a fifth column within Europe, this should extinguish it.

Attached: 1520159206810.png (640x703, 369K)

You are not.

Your own publications talk about how you are losing the youth.

Yeah, I just finished watching it now. Some of those guys are bad and GI should get rid of them. I hope they learn from this.

But keep in mind they don't represent GI in general, they're an exception. Al Jazeera did their best to smear them, in reality there was one actually violent guy caught on camera and some non-GI guy doing nazi salutes.

Go watch all other GI videos and you'll get quite a different picture.