LOOOOOL

Drumpth is an actual retard, can't wait for him to go to jail in a couple of months. LMAOO

Attached: ROFL.jpg (1080x1541, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkNwpCMIwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smocking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

>STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF, GRIMPF!!!!!

No spell check got your attention

Impeach on Tuesday and in jail by Friday. Take a picture of this post

Go to sleep Goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkNwpCMIwY

>can't wait for him to go to jail in a couple of months
King Nigger got caught with "campaign finance violation". Its literally nothing. In Trump's case, the question is about $130k. In Obama's it was $1.8 million.

Imagine IMAGINE defending a literal dunce of an old man just because he "makes liberals mad" LOOL. its no wonder you guys are losing this fight, even conservatives are starting to turn against you. my 9 year old just spelled smoking for me, backwards. just accept it, love wins, hate loses. YOU LOSE

>go to jail in a couple of months
You have absolutely no clue how it works do you?

You're a fag.

No, he's right. Have you seen the headlines? The best thing they have him for is trying to bribe stormie daniels and maybe misuse of campaign funds. For christ sakes, the deposition was only 235 pages long. It took me all of 2 hours to read the thing. Why do you idiots spew stupid shit without even looking into the literal primary source?
>I'm just trolling bro!
Yeah, pretending to be retarded is still being retarded, you fucking retards.

Even smaller than that. The $130k isnt even illegal like Obama's was. His violation is that it was reported incorrectly as an attorney retainer fee instead of a campaign expense reimbursement.

Ehy hasn't drump released his tax returns?

its a code goy

>in a couple of months
BOOOOORING

>YOU LOSE
She’s still never going to be POTUS, and Trump is going to keep locking up pedophiles.

Why do I feel so sleepy now?

Attached: B510FFC7-A77E-4DB0-B96B-C5862AFBA725.jpg (104x124, 12K)

look up what smocking means you fucking retard. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smocking

Too dumb, explain code.

Covefe

>spellcheck

stop pretending like Drumpf knows how to use technology.

>smocking

he's an actual retard, c and k are nowhere near each other on any keyboard

CHI-NA
COLLLOOOOOOZHUN
COLUUUUUUUUUUUUUZHNNNN
CHI-----NA

>flag
OP is probably an internationalist asshat on vacation

I cant wait for you to remove Trump so that you make bubba revolt.
Ill join the bubba revolt to genocide White liberals and their allies in minecraft

Dont wait, DO IT NOW

Aret you the fags trying to hold everyone down so you can try to catch up, yet still fail and remain a po widdle victim?

nice word salad there, mutt