Being born Australian is hell

Its like being born without a soul. Theres no identity here, no culture, nothing worth protesting, nothing worth thinking about. Its pure passive nihilism which is the happy kind of nihilism, not the introspective kind but when you're such an NPC you live only for what makes you feel good in the moment because "lives too short not to".

I have identity issues

Attached: HviPurbo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

she'll be right

CUNT

>Almost all of the 1800s of pioneer and rural culture, stories of great rebellion like ned, beautiful artworks, specific architectual designs, the cities and towns themselves, our beautiful mixmatch of commonwealth and american culture, companies like holden, arnotts, etc, 20th century being littered with our cultural inclusions (Especially 70s to 80s with things like icehouse, mondorock, daddy cool, etc) iconography like the sydney opera house, harbour bridge, blue mountains, uluru, great ocean road..

Do I have to go on?
Don't give me that shit on food and language either or I'll call you a dumb pleb for considering tourist gimmick bullshit to be a country's inherent culture.

you're not australian, you sound like a child molesting street shitter that's about to be deported. kill yourself as soon as fucking possible, you pathetic fucking faggot.

>ned kelly

the pinnacle of culture and human achievement

have a stubby on me, m8

He's an icon none the less. France is known for a midget, germany is known for a angry austrian, britian is known for a wrinkly old lady, I think we've done well in who we choose to represent us. Ned Kelly's story is about a good man in a shit time in a shit place who fought fiercely against the people who fucked him over from living an purposeful life.

A hundred on you being some shithead migrant child or some sheltered uni cunt who's never went outside.

Being a young Australian is like living in a retirement village, where the only people your age are the staff and they are all Chinese and Indian.

>the pinnacle of australian culture
>a low iq drunk who robbed banks

you proved me right you deluded NPC

Haven't even bothered reading about a significant part of folklore yet is complaining about lack of identity. Fuck off ya dumb poof.

It's like that In Canada too, I feel your pain Ausiebro

>based

Attached: 1543911265875.jpg (323x356, 38K)

Imagine being such a delusional NPC you resonate with Australian identity. I bet when karl stefanovic tells you about the "australian spirit" from his news room you actually believe it too. Lmao souless creatures in this country

You can stay here circle jerking over bush criminals, im going back to europe. fuck this shit hole

> cries about australia
> but really is a street shitting child rapist
> has no fucking idea about history
> im going back to europe.
> TO EUROPE
my fucking sides. street shitting immigrant: confirmed.

>hurrdurr pity me you NPCs!
>back to europe
lmao catchya, faggot

Attached: strayan.jpg (500x450, 28K)

Come on. Bed time, Zhang

>back to europe
>back

my mom is british and my dad is german, im going back to my home leaving you autonomous nihilists behind. suck my dick NPC

LITERALLY WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

BBQs should be enforced for every meal.

>mom
lel gud teollin broh
>trickinface.jpg

> mom
> MOM
fuck off and die you larping piece of shit.
i agree.

I run the street flapping my arms and clucking like a chicken

You're weak, you should leave and remove your bloodline from my country.

Australia is a country with no history and no future. There is no will here, no culture so to speak, the Australian spirit is a lie elevated by newsrooms and sportsmen. The people here have no talent, passive nihilism and autonomous decrepitness are the only unifying traits of the Australian people. The world looks to us as some role model of economic and social success but we were only lucky enough to be born in a country with low population and a large land mass. We didn't earn our wealth through ingenuity or dynamism, we didn't socialize ourselves out of a will for a spirit higher, we are not enlightened . The Australian spirit is one of depraved autonomy, there is no semblance of introspection. We even express this in the nicknames we have for our country (“the lucky country”). Everything was laid out for us by our government (the british government). It feels wrong to even call this pile of dust a country, it's nothing more than a soulless trading hub/resource depot.

and here us white americans 18 years ago faced a 98% chance of denial and loss of $5k when our paperwork to move to Australia is denied

Yeah man, Australia's fucken awful. Just kill yourself already. Fuckwit.

city slicker

I grew up in rural QLD retard

Feels good man

Attached: 4c1.jpg (600x414, 27K)

lol

Attached: aus.png (695x439, 197K)

Australian are a combination British/welsh/scottish/irish peasents melted together in the heat of country that has little to none ozone layer and fuck all fertile fields compared to the rest of the world. We are literally sociopaths because we are a violent bunch of drunks who attack all problems, either physical,mental or social aggressively.

No other culture can survive contact with us, the wogs tried to hold the line but now their kids are no better than us. The Viets dug in deep, but even now their population is being absorbed into the greater anglo mass.

Even the Jews of Sydney and Melbourne succumb to our aggressive gregariousness, they're either fleeing to Israel or falling for big goy uncut dicks.

The Australian is the superior European race, only the Whites of Africa can compare to us in sheer racial health.

You are weak and have no place in our culture, it is better you leave and seek softer lands this country is not for you.

All of the negative aspects that come with being australian can just as easily be applied to your country

Our communist government decided chinks and pajeets, sandniggers and niggers would be a more diverse option. And what could improve a country more than diversity?

The only solace is that when they are old and their children abandon them to nursing homes they will be tortured by the multicultural population they fought to create.

It's already happening, constant reports of angry nonwhite "nurses" abusing the elderly.

Gough Whitlam should’ve been hanged.

Nonsense.
America has a proud history (mostly involving cucking the British for the lulz) and a strong national identity.
We are the most innovative country in history with the most inventions and breakthroughs in technology, science and medicine.
Our culture is deep and rich and is emulated the world over.
The rest of the world is our bitch.

Like I said, feels good man.

Attached: america_motivational.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Someone still thinks it's the 80s.
Americas biggest cultural export in 2018 is music sung by niggers and Mexicans or whites pretending to be niggers and Mexicans.

Yeah, we put our shitskins to work entertaining us. We don't just sit idly by while they rape our women.
The rest of the world can learn a lot from us.

Sounds like your problem, you limp-wrist wanker.

Would be more respectable if you didn't pay them.

Paying them is the funniest part! We put a little money in a nigger's hands then watch them give it right back to us as fast as they can.

Attached: alice_trump.jpg (504x348, 106K)