Neanderthal DNA and intelligence

why are neanderthals considered dumb? if you look at the races there's a significant correlation with high percentage of neanderthal DNA and intelligence with Asians having the highest percentage in there DNA. Is this a PC agenda to not make black people feel bad?

Attached: 1_C6nE0xYAfE_EILweimv8hw.jpg (1440x1440, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2013/12/25/did-mexicans-inherit-diabetes-risk-from-neanderthals/
youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
cell.com/current-biology/pdfExtended/S0960-9822(16)30247-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_occipital_protuberance
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28740249/
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/12/europes-ancient-proto-cities-may-have.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

native americans and australian aboriginals have tons of neanderthal in them. In fact, neanderthal DNA is why so many native americans get diabetes.

>black people 0%
>white 4-6%
>Asians 4-9%

those people are more related a common human ancestor the denisovans which are not actually the same as neanderthals

>those people are more related a common human ancestor the denisovans which are not actually the same as neanderthals
wrong native americans have more neanderthal dna than whites.
blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2013/12/25/did-mexicans-inherit-diabetes-risk-from-neanderthals/

>why are neanderthals considered dumb?

Tools they used. It never progressed.

t. didn't read the article he linked

>The most plausible explanation, unexpected I suspect, seemed to be that the haplotype came from an archaic human – a Neanderthal or Denisovan or their as-yet unnamed contemporaries.

I agree, I read the article and it doesn't say what he is suggesting it does. It's mostly speculation, they found a gene that is way too prevalent in Native Americans than in Whites for it to be related too Neanderthals.

can you use any tools to survive in the wild if you start with nothing? do you think you are smart when you can search information with computer?

He is right to suggest those genes came from Denisovans though, as "Native" Americans are just tribes from Asia and the Denisovans were more concentrated in Asia

>Denisovans shared a common origin with Neanderthals, that they ranged from Siberia to Southeast Asia, and that they lived among and interbred with the ancestors of some modern humans, with about 3% to 5% of the DNA of Melanesians and Aboriginal Australians and around 6% in Papuans deriving from Denisovans.

Neanderthals were WHITE and had bigger brains (even accounting for body size) than current humans.

Attached: Sapiens_neanderthal_comparison.jpg (923x504, 56K)

True

yes they also carried much more muscle mass, what I'm really talking about though is modern humans, if homosapiens are so much smarter why are the only pure homosapiens still living in aid infested mud huts

>Tools they used. It never progressed.
Yet they were amongst the first hominids to adapt to winter--quite a feat.

to answer your question OP

>why are neanderthals considered dumb?
Ironically the only people who still think Neanderthals are dumb are either dumb themselves or simply haven't gotten up to date with the new theories.

Neanderthals were considered to be dumb mainly due to poor representation in pop culture but then we found all their tools and even evidence of burial and other indications of a culture beyond that of banging stones together and grunting.

> there's a significant correlation with high percentage of neanderthal DNA and intelligence with Asians having the highest percentage in there DNA.

Yeah it seems likely that something happened to the common ancestor of the Neanderthal and the Denisovans that caused brain(?) and skull(?) growth which resulted in the slow march towards being slightly smarter. Maybe they found some funky Eurasian mushrooms and started getting high (see stoned ape theory)

>Is this a PC agenda to not make black people feel bad?
no because like I said the evidence that neanderthals were smart is out there, it isn't being hidden.

Because homosapiens are brainlet niggers who got cucked by Big Neanderthal Cock leading to modern whites and asians.

Because evolution theory is fake and a fraud. There are plenty of scientists who are speaking out about it and exposing the anti-science of evolution-science.. Humans never "evolved" from some different species, it's all bs.

based and redpilled

> the only pure homosapiens

Not true. Africans have a fuck load of currently unknown pre-sapien DNA. Of course, you have most likley seen niggers gloat at the fact that they are """"the pure homosapiens"""" but like most stuff that comes out their mouths, it is total rubbish.

If we could find some fossil evidence of the last living pre-sapien in Africa we could probably figure out and compare it to modern african DNA. (im not a fucking geneticist so i dont know how that shit works but i think you understand)

Actually no.

Read it again. They searched for 2 variations of 1 particular gene. 50% of native Americans has the shit one.

It isnt that they have more neanderthal DNA in general.

Here's one for you: Does this mean Europeans and Asians have more DNA in common with Neanderthals than Sub-Saharan Blacks?

The DNA that spread out of africa, to a great extent, has undergone selective breeding driven by dynamic pressures such as civilization, pastoralism, nomadism, etc.

That's why it's far more varied and superior than the shit that is africa.

That isn't to say however that Africa doesn't have some good genes in there somewhere--best runners in the world come from there:

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

Attached: ydna_migrationmap_(FTDNA2006).jpg (3311x2558, 491K)

I don’t know but I’m so tired of having our scientists, governments, academics, cultural elites and television try to make niggers feel better about themselves. It’s nyour fault that they are closer to primitive animals than humans

Attached: 5DA632DE-A0B9-401F-9142-91CF07A0056D.jpg (680x1024, 166K)

>the virgin sapiens
>the neanderChad

Attached: Denisovan Admixture in Asians.jpg (1030x1200, 242K)

Attached: Neanderthals_Pigmentation_Skin color.jpg (1320x825, 200K)

Aboriginals are both Neanderthal+Denisovan+another unknown species

>race mixing is good except when the ancestors of white people did it millions of years ago and only gave their Neanderthal dna to white people

Neither of those has any Neanderthal dna cunt

You ready for a REAL redpill, Nigel?

Attached: 1529738194423.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

I wondered this too. 23AndMe found that I have a huge amount of Neanderthal ancestry but I have an IQ of around 125. It made no sense to me either but there must be something to it

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2073, 619K)

Yes they do

Fpwp

Attached: 1542382209714.jpg (493x430, 26K)

it's not exactly unknown
what dindus have is erectus primitive ape admixture

they're covering up the fact that neanderthals were the ancient gods

>calls theory fake while spewing out another theory
Hi Muhammad

Take your hand and feel the back of your skull in the middle... do you feel a bump? If you do, congratulations, you have an occipital bun from your neanderthal ancestors and are white.

If you don't; You're a fucking nigger.

technically, the bun is a lot bigger than the mere bump, and few people still have a full bun
the full on bun isn't exactly a good thing either: as basques and ashkenazis illustrate it, there actually is such a thing as far too much Neanderthal admixture (which yelds neuroticissism and shitwittedry)
but yes, many don't even have the bump at all (have often seen such a defect in southern "euros", lol)

people who don’t believe Australians or Native Americans or East Asians have Neanderthal ancestry (indeed, in all these cases, more than Europeans have) are incredibly and undisputably wrong, and should a) learn more about population genetics and ancient DNA (do you even know how inferences like this are made?) and b) reflect on why they invested so much emotion in this idea in the first place. having your self-esteem ride so much on paleoanthropology is a very recent and odd thing. you don’t have to take my word for it. these genomes are publically accessible for anyone to analyze, if you’re willing to put in the effort to learn how

cell.com/current-biology/pdfExtended/S0960-9822(16)30247-0

Attached: FBF3B500-3631-4AD3-84D2-3AE18AF85A6E.jpg (1125x376, 263K)

that means im white

Mine is small, I think it's more likely this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_occipital_protuberance

it's just like..
>even the superior Neandertha genes can't make up for their otherwise shit anchestry, and without that they would be way lower than monkeys

dreams can come true

Whites and Asians are Hybrids
Heterosis because Neanderthal x Denisovan mixing
/thread
Eat a dick.

I have less Neanderthal than average (I have 1.5 percent, average is 2.1). I am in the 125 IQ range. Not the smartest, but also not retarded. I think haplogroup (I'm I-M253) and general genetics (i.e ethnicity) matter more than how much pre-human DNA someone has.

130 master race

yeah, that's it
the full bun instead is more like a diaper overflowing with shit (quite common with basques and ashkenazis)
some "people" do have pretty much no occipital bump either, though
what you have is ideal, Rusbro

67 here

Not all neanderthal dna is distributed equally. Some genes may be better than others you know. The surviving neanderthal genome is incredibly spread out across the peoples outside of Africa. All peoples outside of Africa have some Neanderthal genes, but not all the same ones in the same quanitity. Abbos don't have 'tons of neanderthal' dna, native americans have neanderthal dna because their asian ancestors did.

Yeah the full one looks pretty odd and certainly something I haven't really seen irl

you may also have inherited the IQ boosting parts, and not others
after all, there's such a thing as too much Neanderthal admixture, which yelds neurotic retards (see ashkenazis and basques)
it's not the amount, that matters, with Neanderthal admixture
that there's some Neanderthal admixture does matter, though, since dindus lacking it entirely (aside from mutts) at best average at 80IQ

I haven't been tested since elementary school and that's where I was. I'm getting myself tested as an adult in March. I'm thinking I'll do better but we'll see

D-D-D-Dima?

Attached: rusgoliangopnikroulette.jpg (1920x2115, 885K)

This is true, and makes sense. I luckily have no African admixture according to two separate (((ancestry))) tests. Not tooting my own horn, but I'm definitely not the worst mutt in existence. My people came from central and eastern Europe as far as I know, and all to America after 1900. There is a sweet spot for most things and Neander genes must be one of those things

Rolling

Neanderthals had larger brains, but had a less developed speech center in brain.

This. Abbo DNA was misidentified as Neanderthal, it was now shown to be something else entirely ... yet unidentified hominid. Maybe some Asian H. erectus variant. There is theories it might have been related to the Flores 'hobbit'.

Not the point. Their tool development never progressed. It stayed stagnated the entire length of their existence.

I proposed this several months ago on Jow Forums (combining all of my knowledge of genealogy, genetics, history, etc - it seemed to me that white Europeans were Neanderthals) and at the time my thread was destroyed by the then-popular theory that Jews are Neanderthals and the "whites vs Jews" fight is actually a million-year-old inter-species war between Homo Sapiens ("white") and Neanderthal ("Jew")

I proposed that their idea was backwards. That Neanderthals were a tribal group that liked to settle down and establish roots (living in caves in large families), whereas Australian / African / Native American groups were more nomadic - they always changed where they lived. They would scorch the land then move on. This tribal mentality (of the Neanderthals) led to the development of agriculture and civilization.

I also argued that neoteny as well as the attraction to neotenous features were Neanderthal traits. Having larger brain mass led to larger head-to-body ratios which caused Neanderthals to look childish their entire life. The attraction (non-sexual) to childish features would have caused Neanderthals to care for and raise their young more than Denisovans or other groups who saw children as nothing more than weak and worthless. This further explains why 95% of infanticide is committed by black people. Black people don't like babies the way white people do. This is why we literally can't understand why someone would murder their young.

Neanderthal DNA has also been correlated with Asperger's, which should not be confused with autism. Asperger's leads to increased neuroplasticity, improved geospatial reasoning, an superior engineering skill.

I haven't taken a 23 and me test or anything, but I strongly suspect I have a large percentage of Neanderthal DNA

neanderthals and homosapiens rule the world
that was meant for cro magnon man. this is
punishment by God for not following his law.

Attached: neanderhomohybrids.jpg (1305x1080, 636K)

Neanderthals have no imagination just like asians

Sounds interesting ... here, have some:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28740249/

Attached: tree.png (577x751, 173K)

I don't think that is strictly true. They were very 'visual' learners and produced a lot of art. They had abstract thought and were probably very creative. I don't buy into the couldn't adapt and beat homosapien hunting techniques theory, I think their fall is mirrored by the decline of White European theory. K selected humans can easily be swamped by r selected humans when conditions become favourable to the latter, it doens't mean the originals were inferior for the environment as it was and may become again.

also, abos have a markedly developped visual cortex (hence why their dreamtime gasoline fueled visions), and they're still dumber than rocks

>Is this a PC agenda to not make black people feel bad?
exactly

Is this why niggers don’t stutter?

Look at the difference between the found corpse of a pure African and a Neanderthal

African
>20's
>Beneath a tree
>Nothing but the remnants of a campfire
>Died due to a fever disease
>Literally was just dragged away and left there to die

Neanderthal
>Died of natural causes
>Was missing his right arm
>Right eye socket crushed
>Probably got fucked up by some mega fauna and nursed back to health
>Literally was stone age surgery and medicine to keep a man missing a limb and an eye alive
>Left teeth are worn down from tool making

They didn’t have any way to deal with disease tho. Purge the sauce.

sauce

Neanderthals are considered dumb because humans are easily manipulated by false perceptions and propaganda.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/12/europes-ancient-proto-cities-may-have.html

Put two and two together...

go deeper down the rabbit hole

Attached: SpiecesWar.png (960x1106, 458K)

Attached: 1539051036601.png (640x640, 765K)

Attached: 1539050652770.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

that's not a smile
they're actually baring teeth

>That's why it's far more varied and superior than the shit that is africa.
i won't talk about superiority but there is waaay more genetic diversity among humans in africa. Only a small percentage of the population migrated out and carried their genes with them.
You can find more genetic variation between two villagers in the Congo than between a Chinaman and a European. It's just that a lot of that variation may or may not 'matter', really.

Attached: Screenshot_20170906-131829.png (1080x1920, 815K)

Whites are the new neandertals. They will extinct because they are to autistic.

and then, you're back to living in a third world shithole, mehmet

The Soviets apparently found evidence of brain surgery dating back to 12000 bc near the dneiper River. What have Africans done

Because early 1900 anthropologists were racist as fuck. They thought they skulls looked primitive and non-white. They assumed they were retarded. Also, they didn't find cave art.

But now we have DNA mapping and new virgin fossil sites were found.

> they had glue/cement made from cooked tree resin
> spear blades were glued onto sticks
> may have had canoes and water sealed them
> ate mostly meat
> may have practiced horticulture
> produced colored pigments
> may have used face paint/war paint
> made marks on shells.
> they did paint on walls afterall

Attached: vanara.jpg (600x751, 134K)

trepanning isn't really brain surgery.
Ballsy stuff, knocking a relief hole into the skull to alleviate swelling. But hardly complex

We are the niggers to Neanderthals. Also it took tens of thousands of years to work out.

They probably left the planet and settled "Asgard."

Attached: pleiadians.jpg (660x426, 54K)

This is true, actually when you look at their brain size, it speaks for it self, they've died out, doesn't mean they were primitive, could've been natural disasters like global flood, god (if he exists and reasons for it like it's written in book of enoch and similar, etc. At the end of the day mixing with humans made their footprint in humanity of today. With this topic, you've hit nail in the head, patterns explain why whites, asians, and and all subgroups have higher intellect than niggers.

It's pretty dangerous especially for Stone age people. What have Africans done. That is comparable

>global flood
Also God apparently used his magic again to wipe all evidence of it. Must have forgotten to mop up some of the dead bodies I guess

>We are the niggers to Neanderthals
just watched Quest for fire today and it literally had a neanderthal get himself a negro gf.

Attached: quest-for-fire2.jpg (700x470, 43K)

That's horseshit. Because throughout human history the backbone of civilized humanity has not lived in big cities.

Neanderthals have the perfect temperament to be commercial farmers. Live in close family units in near isolation... like farmers tending to farms. Brains wired for intense cooperation. Motherfucking village folk.

Most of the elite have Neanderthal lifestyles, have communal generational wealth and practice nepotism.

The autism, depression, killer instinct and white man thinking traits would also make them superb military commanders.

Lurk more

source on this

desu pic looks like Jake Gyllenhaal desu

Attached: 2o58ed.jpg (635x485, 112K)

HOMO

ERECTUS !