European Union sends tanks to suppress French Revolution

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/747052/gilet-jaunes-paris-eu-flag-vehicles-riots-yellow-vests-protests

Pack your rice and head for your bunker this is gonna be a long one

Attached: doompaul.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

APCs you retard

Soviet tanks didnt stop yugoslovians from succeeding, why would friendlier EU tanks make a difference

I've been saying it for years: They'll recruit your "refugees", train them to kill you, and then turn them loose on your streets to oppress the native white European population. The EU is a Jewish project and always has been from the get-go. They are centralizing all authority and finances under them and will brutally oppress you in the process. It's the exact same process they instigated in Russia.

Revolution now, or mass-graves for you tomorrow.

This. I guarantee if French anons successfully hold off Macron’s black bulls for another week or two, there will be worldwide consequences. Don’t let riot pigs get away with shit either, film everything and get lots of shots so you can reasonably omit random footage of vesters

> Soviet tanks
> yugoslovians

wat

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Attached: guillotine_yellow_jackets.jpg (470x621, 59K)

Nothing a little fire and cooperation can't fix.

Attached: 1544313872868.gif (313x141, 1.97M)

Attached: 1538066814528.jpg (950x1067, 155K)

>European Union
>Universal Union
Really makes you think; Gabe "Gas the Jews" Newel knew

Based. When the EU army gets formed I will be running over shitskins in a TANK like this on the border here

Attached: EU army coming.png (617x375, 136K)

Attached: IMG_0290.jpg (900x673, 331K)

it's always the french rebelling to the jews, americans bow down and lick

Weird how germans always have some tanks or ships no one knows about.

Attached: IMG_0386.jpg (535x727, 178K)

In the previous thread people were saying modern tanks are impervious to this, I don't get why.
Wont it at lease choke the engine?

Sweet mother of Jesus, that’s a lot of Molotovs

Hey, Rabbi, whatcha doin'?!

>OP is faggot hyping shit up like some mutt boomer from reddit does
>people keep replying to hype thread

2030 can't come quick enough.

Attached: 1543224211614.jpg (1350x900, 441K)

we have no tanks no ships no planes nothing to see here. go away. this are only for recreation purposes.

Not surprised. I always knew the EU army will only be used against civilians... Even Serbia can ass-rape these homosexuals, so it's clear they will never fight against actual armies.

if you mean by modern urban warfarekits that only germans have then yes. not much effect.but normaly it will kill the engine. keep in mind tanks can and jave to withstand napalm attacks too.

>tanks
looks like those 6000 euro brdms you can buy in the czech republic

If i'm not mistaken they bought military equipment from both sides during the cold war. though commie,their leader was paranoid about both both soviets and the west so they remained neutral

>go hide
yep the memeflag is French alright.

They are wrong.
> Fire melts visionblocks on tanks so the crew can't see.
>fire chokes out the engine because engines need oxygen to run
>fire melts the tires of wheeled APCs
>fire panics the crews

Who ever tells you this is bullshit. Fire will heat up the interior, no way around this.

correct

so greetings from molotov next saturday?

in minecraft

Its Gendarmerie Nationale's armored riot control vehicles, so french ones.

if a foreign military is driving tanks through your streets buttoned up with the CBRN system active, you're way past the "molotov it" stage and have arrived at "detracking tanks with tannerite-filled socks covered in axle grease and beating the crew to death in the town square"

Chechnya was a fucking nightmare for the Russians and it pretty much took Putin completely razing the city with Su-24s. This will not end well for whatever "task force" the EU "deploys"

Those are french APCs you dumbass.

happenings