Is Varg SPIRITUAL leader of pol?

>follows the true European faith of his ancestors
>triggers jew worshiping christcucks
>guides White atheists in the right direction
>makes them rediscover their true European heritage
>lives a healthy life
>has a big beautiful white family
>encourages fellow Europeans to have a large family as well
>takes welfare from the Jewish state and uses it to promote our cause!

Varg is a living sage, prove me wrong. Pro Tip: You can't!

Attached: 1544051402722.jpg (572x540, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
amazon.com/Varg-Vikernes/e/B00IVZ2KPO/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1
youtu.be/Ltu7FF3pI6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

>that 18 year old zoomer who looks up to a convicted murderer and welfare parasite for philosophy and morality

Attached: 3939482.png (434x327, 32K)

All hail sage Vikernes

Attached: 1543699313807.jpg (800x800, 159K)

he has a cross eyed retard wife who rambles about umbilical cords and placentas and he takes every mumbled rant as gospel. plus he shits in a bucket and has boomer neighbours owning him with their lawnmowers every day.

Do you have anything to prove he's a welfare parasite

>The value of Varg's ideas should be judged on a murder conviction from over 20 years ago and unproven rumors about his use of the welfare state

>welfare leech
If everyone leeched off the welfare system then it would no longer exist and all foreigners who exploit it would leave. He has said this a number of times. Why shouldn't he get money if he can get it? Especially if it helps support his pure European children.

You christfags mock him while he enjoys his family life WHILE providing for them. Who's the real loser?

He makes enough money to support himself and his ALL WHITE family. Profits from selling Pagan books, royalty for his awesome music, Burzum merchandise, rpgs, YouTube earning etc.. But even if he was a welfare leech, iwould have no problem with it. We have so many non whites abusing welfare, a white man is using it to raise his family and promote our cause, do you see any problem? I have far more respect for a man who takes money from the Jewish state and uses it to promote our movement than a man who works for a system whose end goal is to exterminate our race.

>murder
Only good commie is a dead commie.

Attached: 1495272113277.jpg (1000x515, 99K)

Lmao how can you worship a god like Thor and claim white nationalism when Thor was born from an Ethiopian?

He would be if he didnt teke kike welfare

>Thor was born from an Ethiopian
Jew DETECTED

Attached: 1540111865064.jpg (540x960, 72K)

>sociopath
>arsonist
>murderer
>welfare leech
>e-celeb

Imagine being as dumb as to actually follow this guy into hell cause of internet memes.

Attached: weak_vs_strong.jpg (607x608, 161K)

>who looks up to a convicted murderer
who gives a fuck. most of our ancestors were murderers

He takes welfare from the system which funds non white mass immigration, and uses that money to promote our cause. Also unlike other controlled opposition christfaggots he doesn't beg for patreon shekels.

>If you're a regular viewer please DON'T try to become a Patreon supporter for as little as $1 per video because they are of course free for me to make, and I don't even have a Patreon account. I have NO EXPENSES when I make these videos. I only invest my time in them, and my love for my heritage of course. And I do so with pleasure. Trying to save our heritage is my objective, not to make money by pretending to do so.

>...in our mythology.

>If you want to support me some way, you can (and get something in return when you do) by buying my pro-European books from here:
amazon.com/Varg-Vikernes/e/B00IVZ2KPO/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1

Varg is a living European sage. Hail Óðinn. Hail sage Vikernes.

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (230x303, 11K)

>Near the earth's centre was made that goodliest of homes and haunts that ever have been, which is called Troy, even that which we call Turkland. This abode was much more gloriously made than others, and fashioned with more skill of craftsmanship in manifold wise, both in luxury and in the wealth which was there in abundance. There were twelve kingdoms and one High King, and many sovereignties belonged to each kingdom; in the stronghold were twelve chieftains.

>These chieftains were in every manly part greatly above other men that have ever been in the world. One king among them was called Múnón or Mennón; and he was wedded to the daughter of the High King Priam, her who was called Tróán; they had a child named Trór, whom we call Thor.

Lmao sad

>killer living on welfare is the spiritual leader of Jow Forums

Also many Greeks misunderstand Varg. He is not anti Greek. He is anti (((orthodox christcuckery)))

Watch this Redpilled video he made a while back which triggered the ottoman shitskins youtu.be/Ltu7FF3pI6s

Attached: 1540765037616.jpg (905x787, 238K)

He varies wildly between being absolutely based and an utter retard depending on what he's talking about but ultimately I'd say the good parts dominate and he's raising a big white family while not supporting our shitty systems so whatever, more power to him.

i havent't heard him talk about Greece. thanks for the vid

>welfare queen who goes around torching European historical sights because he refuses toatop LARPing
>miscegenator

>don't be on welfare goy ! its reserved to non-whites only ! oy whites should work hard so that we can import more browns and blacks !
Varg better fucking be on welfare, especially with that many children.

>killing a actual fucking communist
new pol has a problem with this