"Smocking". This motherfucker is sending codes

There is NO way Trump is misspelling all these words on accident. I'm not sure about all tyhe "Q user" shit but there's just no way this is by accident at this point.

Attached: sdfssfsfdsfdsfdfdsfdfsfddsfdsfdfsfdsssdfdfssdf.png (725x488, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGrfN3v5JL8
serial.rocks/post-3
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/904
qmap.pub/
qanon.pub/
qanon.pub/?q=[c]
rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/john-podesta-pizzagate-766489/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's doing it to distract the media, nothing more. What codes do you think he would be sending that wouldn't be more efficient in a more discreet way?

No clue, but I don't think he's doing it to fuck with Media.

how the fuck is "smocking" a coded message. The retard is just fatfingering his samsung

Where's the auto-fill for "smocking"?

Maybe, just maybe, he's retarded

>fatfingering
>c is on the other side of the keyboard from o and k
>autocorrect exists on phones

Retard

Hes quoting fox. Maybe he just copy pasted. Someone find the fox link.

More likely he's just somewhat illiterate, most of the people here are.

All of his misspelled tweets get plastered over every single normie outlet on the planet, like they literally link to the tweet in question pointing out, "AHAHAHAHA DRUMPF" or some other bullshit. Meanwhile the fact that they're giving Trump access to hundreds of millions of regular jack offs is beyond them

Hes used "Smocking" in the past before

I bet your dick goes from A to Z on yours.

>muh 56d chess
Maybe trump is just a senile retard?

>More likely he's just somewhat illiterate, most of the people here are.

I just don't believe that Trump's spelling errors are by accident. Not at this point.

He misspells shit on purpose.

Its a way to get the faggots who respond instantly to talk about the typo, rather than trying to form an argument against what he says.

It allows observers who are lurking/watching to go, "Wow theyre going after him for a typo?"

Thats why theres always a major typo in every one of his important tweets where he makes an argument

smucks

>Hes used "Smocking" in the past before

He has hasn't he? I remember something like that

mocking bird = propaganda

idiots

Smocking lmfao

You're right. He has also spell choking as "chocking". He just doesn't understand how to spell words ending in -king.

Might be a last name.

Smocking is an embroidery technique used to gather fabric so that it can stretch

Attached: manofthepeople.jpg (1200x800, 235K)

He hasn't. It was chocking for choking. Similar misspelling. It is a regular spelling error he makes. Has problem done it his whole life.

this regime is a fucking jocke

Kek what a fucking retard. Only think hes smocking is shlomos cock.

Its definitely code. Trump is knee deep in the Q operation. This is meant for someone or something specific.

Doesn't this guy have 160 IQ? Spelling should be part of that I would imagine. 4d chess?

>sending codes
or he is illiterate chump

>Smocking is an embroidery technique used to gather fabric so that it can stretch. Before elastic, smocking was commonly used in cuffs, bodices, and necklines in garments where buttons were undesirable.

People at Trumps level in the game tend to do things for multiple reasons, keeping in mind human error is always possible but he typed smocking twice. Trolling media/morons on twitter is a decent partial reason. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a coded go word for someone to do something. Perhaps it is meaningless but he gives his enemies things to waste their energy on while he is making moves.

Attached: chesspepe.png (427x576, 310K)

He's not autistically smart. Just good sense

Under-rated post, look this up. Likely this

or maybe he just doesn't know how how to spell "smoking"

Q predicted this

youtube.com/watch?v=VGrfN3v5JL8

He's asking the Smoc King For help

The Smoc King has the gun.

the mirror of gun, is NUG. the nug proves the collusion.

Attached: blaze it.jpg (501x427, 107K)

>technique used to gather "fabric"

This.
I think him putting the typos in his tweets is nothing but a cheap, easy way to get the cheap, stupid media figures to disseminate them widely. They're making fun of "dumb, old Drumpf's misspellings" and simultaneously spreading his message to a larger audience.

Attached: 157034959348670493869346.jpg (636x600, 84K)

The truth is somewhere in between. It's not a code of any kind, but it's also not just a retard with fat fingers. Trump is a master troll. He knows that if he makes a typo, the media will have a shitfit about it and talk about it all night. So he adds these typos deliberately.

>Democrats can't find a Smocking Gun
And the media are forced to talk what's been found about Russian collusion (very, very, very little).

>Despite the constant negative press covfefe
And there's a huge debate in the media about how they cover Trump.

>No clue, but I don't think he's doing it to fuck with Media.
I'm disappointed he still talks to media, instead he should talk to the people via the web, live wesbtream presidential q&a, visible questions from both public and journos, no sweetheart treatment for journos that cost the US taxpayer mucho bigly $$$$$$

>the mirror of gun, is NUG. the nug proves the collusion.
this user has stumbled upon some diabolical sorcery right here

Trump is intentionally trolling the libs and misdirecting the media from the phoney baloney Russian collusion hoax.

You fell for it. Trump got you.

If Trump says it IT MUST BE TRUE.

Q tards have several systems in place which they use to try and divine whatever secret message Trump is allegedly sending.
>serial.rocks/post-3
I've read through them and they all seem to be reaching pretty hard. They claim that it must be that way to prevent AI from discerning the meaning, but I'm pretty sure they're all just schizo.

Instead of talking policy or discussing how to rebuild the Democrat party you're sitting here SEETHING about BLUMPF and a misspelling.

This.
They tested this out during the campaign, and it worked. Retards keep sharing whatever he misspells, so Trump keeps doing it.

in 2018 most humans didn't even know about aliens. canada still existed.

Attached: aminos.jpg (854x480, 154K)

Obviously, he's being a retard on purpose to misdirect the media. Nobody can actually be this retarded

4d chess

My theory is he does it on purpose because he knows everyone who eats his shit to vomit out some stupid drivel to yell at him for likes and follows will focus on the misspelling but spread the tweet still. Happens kinda often, great way to get past their censor wall. Sneak in something "stupid" they can make fun of while they share the tweet and get his message out

Hardly. Just a really basic move that everyone in public relations knows about. You create a small but highly visible problem of your own to draw people's attention away from a much bigger problem.

Bethesda did something similar recently. Remember bag-gate, and how it drew attention away from the mindnumbingly shitty base game they'd put out?

>Remember bag-gate

Pretty sure it actually dug them deeper into the shitpile.

So we'll soon see ropes stretching necks?

It made them seem like a scummy corporation, sure.

But it drew attention away from the core dysfunction of a fucked up game.

Probably the same way it was when he "misspelled" Scott Free which was a production company of White Squall, the movie in which they say the Q line "Where we go one, we go all"

Attached: 1537153614061.jpg (500x553, 93K)

"Smocking refers to work done before a garment is assembled. It usually involves reducing the dimensions of a piece of fabric to one-third of its original width"
This

based

Attached: Screenshot_20181210_153031.png (498x355, 36K)

Smock me a kipper, ill be back for breakfast

>auto-fill
only beta fags use autocomplete and extra nonsense, alphas turn all keyboard features off

collusion = aiding and abetting the enemy
10 U.S. Code § 904 - Art. 104. Aiding the enemy
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/904

(2) without proper authority, knowingly harbors or protects or gives intelligence to, or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;
shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.

People make typos on Jow Forums all the time and they are dismissed because you recognize them as such.
You faggots have to go back

Attached: 1517376979762.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

This guy gets it

He's schmucking the schmucks making sure schmucks do what schmucks are supposed to do.

Attached: 4895899090.jpg (1004x1339, 138K)

>Acts like a retard, talks like a retard, spells like a retard.
H-h-he is actually a secret genius guise!

LMAO how deluded can you get.

>humans didn't even know about aliens.
we are the fucking aliens

1980's level secret codes. The othe day he said bye instead of by, bye C? Clinton? Lol yeah right, their all in the same club.

>smock: a loose garment worn over one's clothes to protect them.

Normies, you will find the answers you seek on Qanon.pup and Qmap.pub
For God and Country!
#WWG1WGA (Where we go one we go all!)
qmap.pub/
qanon.pub/

Attached: DoxmqFJUcAAXICl.jpg (1024x566, 48K)

>Smocking
>Smocking is an embroidery technique used to gather fabric so that it can stretch. Before elastic, smocking was commonly used in cuffs, bodices, and necklines in garments where buttons were undesirable. Smocking developed in England and has been practised since the Middle Ages and is unusual among embroidery methods in that it was often worn by laborers.

Attached: smock.jpg (726x740, 519K)

Fake n gay you're the fkn normie

Maybe It means removal of [C] or something. Comey does need to shut his lanky ass up.

Attached: 3DE6F896-28EE-4612-B2A0-7C4E2E416146.png (750x1334, 153K)

He intentionally misspells words knowing that democrats will spread his message far and wide in an attempt to mock him. Thereby turning them into his carrier pigeons.

Attached: 9AF4A532-EE71-48C5-B13B-4B8A651965E4.png (750x1334, 2.27M)

He managed to get Kavanaugh on the court, and completely destroyed the top brass at the FBI and DOJ. That's good enough for me

Use your real flag schlomo.

Hell yeah. Behold....the Smock King
>>All Glowniggers will Bend the knee

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Smocking covfefe Drumpffffv

Digitorials equal factorials

Attached: B45A1EB5-43CA-402A-A8E1-4B7432EC372F.gif (800x792, 607K)

No you

Attached: 1543443261679m.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

s mocking

>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

dutchbro gets it

Smocking and tying.. holyfuck.. this is why we all think Americans are stupid

I proofread text messages I send to my boss yet your president does shit like this LOL

Yeah auto-correct is the first thing you turn off because it always corrects to some stupid zoomer vocabulary

No shit, dumbass. The man is literally a master of making you think he's an idiot. Meanwhile he's president, and you're nobody. It kills me how people do not understand this.

Attached: disavow.png (613x617, 17K)

checked podesta was flapping on about pizzagate recently

Attached: CyURrnzVEAAxW8c.jpg (369x296, 19K)

It’s code for OP is a faggot

He's baiting, it's forced covfefe

TRUMP HASNT BUILT THE WALL BECAUSE ITS 4D CHESS
HE IS VERY SMART ITS JUST AN ACT TRUST ME
Q

Attached: 54A765EE-91A9-4BC3-9D3E-D2ACB9BCB900.jpg (750x425, 89K)

Congress controls spending. Ryan and McCain were also obstructing their own party. What would you have Trump do? He's the president, not a king.

How can he fatfinger the exact spelling mistake twice...and still use caps for both

qanon.pub/?q=[c]
Here are the instances of [C]
The one jumping out at me is pic related in regards to the clowns.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-10-09-38-16.png (1440x2560, 945K)

of course he is, remember covfefe? he knows full well they'll be all over any syntax errors like white on rice. i'm absolutely certain he did covfefe on purpose to show somebody that he could dominate the news cycle just by tweeting gibberish

that picture is antisemitic

What did he say? This needs a good file name. "WhenTheShitsNotHot"

here it is
rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/john-podesta-pizzagate-766489/