Why is globalism a bad thing? please enlighten me so I can spread the word

why is globalism a bad thing? please enlighten me so I can spread the word

Attached: globalism1.jpg (580x335, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because like OP pic, all it does is jam and fry the engine.

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

Those “gears” probably run OPs brain

Attached: 9446399D-D835-47FE-9D8B-20DD0D81BCF9.jpg (125x125, 12K)

>Dissolution of individual economy and autonomous region control to a detached governmental body
>Dissolution of nationalistic ideals
>Destruction of established culture
>Removal of borders
>Comission of large all encompassing army to crush internal conflict
>Consolidation of power and creation of new higher forms of government that render smaller ones inconsequential or obsolete

causes smelly people to invade your country

I don’t want some faggot in Europe telling me what the laws are. It’s bad enough with D.C.

Because people don’t like and and constantly try to vote against it.

Pretty much this.

Low spatial IQ people are behind globalism AND jammed gears

Think about it like this, how are you going to oppose a corrupt government when that corrupt government runs the entire planet?

Attached: 1543858723789.jpg (1591x3502, 945K)

Because humans are inherently different, and forcing them to live together will cause endless unrest.

Because for nations under globalist influence it just boils down to the goverment working towards privatising profits and socialize the losses.

Globalism is unelected global governance. Imagine the unaccountability of the EU but worldwide. Run not by the people for the people but by unelected politicians for those who can pander to them the most.

I know many of you goddamn idiots love the idea of enslavement by an unaccountable, unelected global government so you will love globalism.

Attached: 4295710446435.jpg (1024x607, 61K)

I'll use your picture as an example.
Those gears? You see those gears. The teeth on those gears don't mesh well together. So by trying to operate this system, things are going to run poorly, and probably grind away/break some of those teeth.
So it's best to keep each cog as part of it's own system, and network the machines so they can work side by side. Instead of trying to create a frankenmachine out of mismatched parts.

Globalism’s ultimate goal is a monopoly of the world’s culture.

And like most monopolies it would be harmful to competition by limiting the diversity of ideas.

In short because globalism BY DEFINITION means global government.

Even if it was a democratic global government, which it most certainly won't be, it would still suck because you would have 2 billion muslims outvoting the shit out of the white minority and getting their way on everything every single time.

FUCK GLOBALISM

Attached: 1541357774286.png (500x647, 167K)

globalism means a few govern the world. Their goal is there won't be European culture, Asian culture, arab... no borders, no true diversity.

Hey leaf.

Did you not realize all the gears in the picture would be locked up even if they meshed together?

Lost opportunity for a 10x better metaphor.

That picture is funny. Whoever made it knew what he was doing.

You only need to look at how hard it is the get yourself out of UN treaties, to know that you wouldn't be able to change anything, even if you did have 'democratic' global government.

The bigger the state, the harder it is to change anything. It's bad enough, just at the national level

Attached: 98346875345412.jpg (2940x2940, 2.84M)

I agree. The formation of a global government would be practically impossible to change once formed which is exactly why these power hungry types love the idea of globalism and global government. They get to enforce their will from the top down under the guise of "opposing oppression" or some other bullshit. Of course, it is all a lie to grab more power at the top but the morons who support it would have lost interest or even be dead before they realized their mistake.