Why is there so much more rape in Sweden compared to other Nordic cuck countries?

Why is there so much more rape in Sweden compared to other Nordic cuck countries?

Attached: 1527798281535.jpg (1080x1349, 152K)

widespread emasculation

cause staring is considered rape

niggers

/thread

somalis

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

stop posting this ÜBERTHOT.

Swedish women ask for it more.

Same reason why there's more hand granades, murders, crime rates, segregation, brain drain, decline in opportunities, worse education, poorer communities etc etc

Import the third world - become the thirld world.

>More white women than any other Nordic nation.
>More niggers than any other Nordic nation.
>Lowest cumulative testosterone level compared to every nation on Earth.

Attached: 1543596076179.png (814x501, 659K)

Have you seen their comfy prisons? Just fake a rape to get in. It's a serious enough crime and it's accepted without evidence.

This
>mfw relatives in shit skin zones ask me to visit

Attached: 34236784096f3792dd34c6ea44c15bb4a6ede7f57832979d3765da1e61c05915.jpg (660x440, 182K)

Because they have a broader definition of what constitutes rape.

>be in Sweden
>ask girl at book store for her number
>get charged with rape

My sister was in Sweden not long ago and I asked her to document the brown people there. She said besides a couple in Stockholm she didnt see too many at all, and Paris, Berlin and London were much worse.

Knee jerk reaction to fudge the numbers. Meanwhile, crime rates based on ethnicity is still banned here. Too PC for this place apparently.

"We don't know what the cause of this is"

Sweden is segregated. The brown horde live in segregated ghettos. If she went there, it would be the opposite.

Low security prisons here are basically hotels.

* Relatively high quality food (higher portion budget than most schools)

* You can get education from actual verified teachers if you ever want to get a job on the outside (but why would you?)

* You can use consoles, dvd players, etc, as long as they don't have internet access.
You either rent them from the "prison union" or bring your own, and people can send you movies and games from the outside

*Special meals as on holidays (actual good cuts of meat like rib-eye, sirloin, etc on new years eve)

*Most of the day you have access to an in-prison kiosk that sells snacks and tobacco

t. worked as a guard

Attached: 1432057062256.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

doesnt Sweden have the best gibs, thus the most niggers?

why can't they have internet?
I couldnt imagine my life without it (i.e. being stuck in a room 24/7)

Come on man, it's a prison.

They have the best looking women in the world. A Muslim can't control his urges

Attached: 11193029_1646277795602404_981822439_n.jpg (612x612, 87K)

First off, this But to prevent contact with people on the outside, as you could for example plan on bringing in drugs or even escaping with the help of "associates"

Who is this goddess?

Idk.

Attached: eadf25c.jpg (1125x1375, 115K)

Feminist super-states living out their brutal rape fantasies.

because they classify any interaction with a woman as rape