Pay up faggots!

>A Guatemalan toddler who died weeks after crossing the U.S.-Mexico border with her mother is at the center of a wrongful death claim that's seeking $60 million from the federal government.

>Mariee Juarez and mother Yazmin, who told ABC News she was fleeing an abusive situation at home, illegally crossed into the United States earlier this year, but they were detained and taken to a family detention center in Dilley, Texas, where all medical care is provided by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Health Services

abcnews.go.com/US/death-guatemalan-toddler-detained-ice-sparks-60-million/story?id=59640202

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-10-09-05-41.png (1080x2160, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleventh_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The kikes are going full force, huh?
>"Weeks after crossing the border"
What does that even mean? How is ICE at fault here?

>break the law
>incur negative consequences
>WAAAAAH I DESERVE MONEY FOR MY OWN GREED AND STUPIDITY

worth

Human life is priceless

maybe so, but if the consequences are a result of your own criminal behavior, you have no one to blame but yourself.

if you make this a precedent those savages will take all their sick kids and flee to our border in a hope that they will die in detention

Except for the Whites you want to replace, right douche bag?

Human life, sure. Goblins are a dime a dozen though.

>human

>seeking $60 million
she won't even get one, they'll probably offer her 20K and if she refuses they'll pull up her past and bust her on something

If this was a US toddler, no one would give a single shit.

Fleeing an abusive situation - To America!
>"I, uhh, got beaten by my husband so I had to cross the border." And after two fucking weeks, they let her illegal ass go to Jersey, and then her daughter died. Fucking KEK. If there's one highlight to this story, it's that that dumb bitch got her daughter killed. And of course now she wants a payout for it, and won't get one.
I fucking hate this country right now. The fact that some spic can sue because she took her vulnerable child on a refugee trip pisses me off to no end. Fucking shitskins.

They should give her a short fall with really abrupt stop before she contacts the ground.

Attached: Snapchat-73946179.jpg (670x372, 40K)

>Illegally crossed the border
>Child end up dead
>Mother is trying to milk the state for 60million$

The only solution is to close the border completely and to deport all illegals without detention so we can end this brutal and inhumane treatment of children. The mother should be deported for child abuse. Just drop them off the wall.

Well apparently if you lob your toddler over the border it's worth $60 million

We need to start a go fund me to fund them a helicopter ride

Kek wills it

kek

well you convinced me.

its cheaper to just shoot them at the border.

Anchor babies are so yesterday. Now it's anchor death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleventh_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Why do activist judges ignore the 11th Amendment?

>The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

All these leftist activist judges allowing illegals to sue.

drags he baby hundreds of miles
dies after being shown mercy
blame those that helped you
>said the snake

i would kill my entire family, including grandparents and distant relatives, for 60 millions of green presidents

Attached: medium.png (523x600, 101K)

let me guess, a bunch of jews in the US are totally on board with draining tax payer money just to stick it to actual americans. amazing

pay up wh*te boi

The little bitch deserved it

Why is the US responsible for a third-world retard killing their own child?

wrong

how do you celebrate the death of an imprisoned toddler and still feel like 'the good guys' you fascist roaches

You niggers kill millions of babies every year and run hashtags like #shoutyourabortion, then have the gall to complain about this shit. White babies have been shot in the face by niggers and you didn't care then either, so just fuck off with your Orcs First faux commie morality. Nobody buys it.

Then whyd she put her child in danger?
derp

Wait till it comes out that mom murdered her own baby for da gibs