Bute murder

Do we know the suspect? I've heard they had refugees in Bute. Anyone got any info?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 14.09.32.png (1368x1388, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/woman-arrested-revealing-identity-teen-12890614
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mudslime obviously.

That's my suspicion but I would like to know if anything has been leaked or any info obtained from local residents etc.

it wasn't his fault, be probably thought the L in her name was an apostrophe, which makes it sound like A'isha

he'll get off 'cuz he wasn't aware it's wrong to rape and murder kindergartners

Attached: quintessentially british law.jpg (468x750, 100K)

>"Teenage boy"
That (((media))) description puts the odds at around 90% non-white.

Just wait. Time will tell us all.
>suspicion
It's very obviously a mudslime. I'd bet on it.
Actually under Islamic law it's illegal to rape a muslim girl so if he thought her name was Aisha then he would NOT have raped and killed her.

my bad, i forgot

Why they have all that rodent-like face?

Unfortunately he's white . He looks like some sort of pansexual emo degenerate though .
There is some Info on social media

Probably white, doubt there are pakis on the isle of bute.

inbreeding, i am not even kidding

That's a good point. I didn't realize the demographics of that location. Once the flood of "diversity" kicks in, these incidents will be 10-100x higher.

link?

The Scottish government actually housed migrants on Bute. It made the rounds last year because they were complaining that it was too white and wasn't a city

a healthy 35 year old teenager no doubt

Looks like they're breeding with beavers or muskrats or whatever.

Wrong...

Surely people on the island know who the murderer was, can we dig up any info on this?

Attached: bute.png (673x897, 649K)

>they were complaining that it was too white
>(((they)))
This makes me sick. Imagine if (((outsiders))) claimed a black nation or town was "too black" and needed the forceful hand of Judaic magic. This fucking world guys. This fucking world.

Attached: new hampshire white genocide.png (663x543, 573K)

>what is Twitter search

There was some stuff on faceberg too by the pissed off locals. May well have been taken down since

pakis strikes again

What is a Twitter search? Fuck you. I searched all of Twitter before asking. Literally nothing like you claimed...

It will be difficult. dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/woman-arrested-revealing-identity-teen-12890614

One women was arrested for not having a license to reveal

Why do you people put up with this?

I could easily ask you the same. Everyone knows what black on white crime is like in the good old USA.

Why do YOU put up with it, 56%er?

>Bute island

I wonder if there were pirates there

you will ave to find you're own infoz mate, but im a scot and i followed the story closely.

no official outlet named the lad, because of law etc, but he was locally named and shamed on social media. I wold not be surprised if references had been removed, because of prejudicing justice.

he was a white lad.

Aren't those "canadian" animals

Attached: 420x0.jpg (420x314, 75K)

Ive been to bute loads of times on the car ferry and the waverly paddle steamer, comfy day out desu but also nice to stay on for a few days

Attached: scotland photograph landscape nice.jpg (2000x1279, 492K)

>you will ave to find you're own infoz mate, but im a scot and i followed the story closely.
That's not how it works. I'm not going to believe what you say unless there's some way to back it up. That doesn't mean you're wrong. It doesn't mean your right. But you can't just say "what is a twitter search" all high and mighty and not pull your weight when it leads to nothing.

straight white bitch had it coming. embrace diversity or we WILL force it on you

>"what is a twitter search"

that wasn't me mang. I'm another user. chipping in to be helpful.

this link probbly explains best:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/woman-arrested-revealing-identity-teen-12890614

There was a young girl (single digit age iirc) gang raped by Obama imported """refugees""" in Idaho and the same thing happened: media hushed it up, no one did shit. It's no different here.

I wonder if its the same in the USA that if youre underage you cant be named for things like this?

It was quite famous here for the bulger murderers being protected because they were minors at the time they committed murder, i think its below 16

It honestly probably wasn't a foreigner, ive never seena brown person on any of our islands desu

The US has a First Amendment. I think in the US if it slips out who the identity is of a name police are withholding that's it's not illegal. Unless the person revealing the name gets it wrong and there's enough evidence for bad intent and the falsely named person wants to try to make the case for defamation.

Calm yourselves anons looks like Twitter/faceberg have removed it all and the cops are charging people sharing it . But it's out there and as the other Bong confirmed its some creepy white kid . Skin colour doesn't matter as all fucking nonces should hang

truth. it's in their religion/laws to marry their cousins. it's been 2,000 years of that.

Yeah there's another scot itt saying the same thing so I'll defer to you guys obviously, I just get tired of people that claim foreigners would never get away with it here like they do in Germany or wherever because it's bullshit.

>Skin colour doesn't matter as all fucking nonces should hang
Agreed.

>Skin colour doesn't matter
Yes and no. Yes in the sense of facts. If the population were more diverse, it would become more fractionated and more of these crimes would occur, because black and arab populations commit more of these crimes proportionally. No in the sense that everyone who does commit these crimes is evil.

Attached: blacks whites crime gunfire murder BLM leftist retardation.png (2195x834, 578K)

Thanks guys.

Attached: uk jew media bbc rape gangs white genocide.jpg (1024x865, 190K)

Attached: uk jews welcome rape gangs.jpg (640x487, 97K)

Attached: jews bbc cohen.jpg (671x739, 233K)

>teenage

what more do you need to tell?

Attached: refugeeswelcome (2).jpg (617x343, 49K)

>pic
even the feminist british government understands that their age of consent law at 16 is retarded and makes no sense to anyone who isn't a whitey cuckold who was told from the very birth of the devine value of the 18th number (its a fucking religious cult, I swear), so they pardon the arabs for fucking hot 13 y.o. qts

Attached: 15207985430423.jpg (1017x1254, 139K)

AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA

Someone explain to me how 16 is "too young" is illegal to be named as the officially accused for a trial, yet the age of consent is 16.

what is that supposed to mean? Your sentence doesn't make any sense

S E X U A L
E M E R G E N C Y

The sentence makes sense, learn to read

I changed it up and forgot to delete words. You still didn't understand the intent of the sentence? Here:

Someone explain to me why it's illegal in the UK to name a 16 year old who's officially accused in a trial, due to the age being considered too young, despite the age of consent being 16.

>alesha
muslim whore had it coming

So you know they are low iq and black hearts

And why should it be legal? How is that connected to the age of consent? Why should it even be legal to reveal anyone's criminal record to the public?

It can easily lead to lynching (especially by other adolescents, and school students are not known for tolerance and moderation when it comes to ostracising someone, a bunch of teenagers can brutally beat, torture, rape and kill him for what he has done), and revealing a criminal record of a 16 y.o. basically destroys any of his future prospects, he won't be able to attend school or college, so no education, thus no good job, and even with jobs that do not require education - he will be either rejected (because everyone knows who he is) or he will be fired when it becomes known.
Thus, instead of rehabing someone and making him a productive member of society after serving a sentence, you create either a suicide, or a criminal that will surely commit another crime and either go to jail or die to police bullets, and all the money that you put into courts, police and jails, all that penitentiary money were wasted on nothing and actually made things even worse.
So thats why.

Attached: 1544378815680.jpg (474x381, 120K)

Are you honestly suggesting citizens shouldn't have a right to know who's on trial for serious crimes? That only the state should know? Why the fuck are you flying a retarded an-cap flag then? Ok, what about if the person is found guilty?

I mean, who cares about this if she wasn't raped? Just another British slag, who cares.

Ooooh, you're so edgy. I bet all the girls like you.

Not even trying to be edgy Nigel, she wasn't raped, she was just a slut.

Honestly I’m beginning to think stuff like this happens a lot more in the us then Europe but the govt. is covering up way better.

Oooh, You doubled down on the edge. You're just so cool.

>Actually under Islamic law it's illegal to rape a muslim girl
not true at all. for example, a husband can rape his wife.

I'd say that standing up for a white thot who consensually took her first brown dick at age 13 is a much edgier take on Jow Forums, but aight mate.

Hat trick!

What's up you inbred roastie, how long till your last teeth falls down?

Man, British humor is sad. You could learn a thing or two from superior Anglos like Americans and Aussies.

Same thing as white men in your country. BBC.

MacPhailed

I am seething, I am well aware that the fuckers keep getting away with it.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Respect the host nation and obey it's laws, everyone is treated equal.
Unless you're a refugee. FUCK.

Some people cant be rehabed, some people are too risky to reintegrate

The blinkered, liberal approach that you espouse has its value but only as part of a larger multi faceted approach to rehabilitation. You need to think about the whole problem, not just one little aspect of it

this; fucking bongs suck so much

Attached: 1480853503238.jpg (400x300, 9K)

A massive amount of rapes and sexual assaults are covered up in Europe, to the point most euro/pol/acks will respond saying i'm talking shit, they've been bamboozled so thoroughly.
Janice Dickinson MEP with a foreword by Matteo Salvini dropped a free book 'Migrant crime wave' revealing this.

>Why the fuck are you flying a retarded an-cap flag then?
If it was an ancap society, or at least a highly liberal one, both economically and socially, then there would be no laws regarding revealing the criminals identity, and it wouldn't be a problem, since a liberal society wouldn't mind hiring/serving to former criminals, as long as they are capable and remain competetive on the market. I would imagine there would be certain companies on the market that would take advantage in hiring former criminals (where more respectable companies would rather reject them).
In modern retarded monopolized and globalized society, with the state that we have, revealing criminal's personal information is harmful to society. If he is not serial, if its his first time, even if the crime is severe, its better not to reveal his indentity..

>Ok, what about if the person is found guilty?
I still don't think its a good idea, considering the society we live in.

Sure, thats why life sentence exists.

Attached: pepe (2).png (729x638, 154K)

>A massive amount of rapes and sexual assaults are covered up in Europe
I believe it. There used to be almost one story a week during the warm months about a sexual assault or some antisocial behavior from the new Europeans (attacking women for wearing shorts, beatings, half hearted terrorist attempts, etc.) but it seems like it stopped sometime in 2k17. Either they started behaving themselves or the press were reigned in.